Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The 1st Son Daughter??? ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 7: Fatherhood is a confusing thing…
 
Back at the Briefs' house Vegeta was sitting in front of the TV with his arms crossed and his usual frown on his face. He couldn't believe how disrespectful Trunks was. Honestly for 16 years that ungrateful brat lived in his house, ate the food that woman cooked, and that brat even got trained by one of the best saiyens on earth. He deserved a more cruel punishment then just having a rib broken.
 
Vegeta looked over to Bulma who was sitting by the window hoping that Trunks would flew back home any minute. He scoffed, even if Trunks never came back ever again that wouldn't upset him one bit.
 
Vegeta got up and went up to his wife, he grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her off the stool she was sitting on, “Stop moping around and make me dinner, woman. Because of that idiot boy I didn't have anything to eat yet.”
 
Bulma glared at him and tugged her arm from hid grasp, “Shut up Vegeta! You were really harsh on Trunks; you had absolutely no right to say that to him! Saying that he was a stupid mistake and that you didn't care… you're a horrible man…”
 
Vegeta got angry at her, “I don't care what you think of me, all you're here for is to produce off-spring, make me meals, and entertain me every night.” For that he got slapped, Bulma was so pissed off at him that she couldn't even look at Vegeta. She stomped upstairs and slammed the door to their bedroom shut.
 
Vegeta rubbed his cheek, from how hard that woman hit he could tell he was sleeping on the couch tonight. He sat back down and that's when he sensed a very small source of energy coming from the stairs. He looked over and saw his daughter in her nightgown, rubbing her eyes, and holding her stupid teddy-bear. The girl was too attached to that stupid thing, no matter where they went she would always bring it with her.
 
Bra went over to her dad and looked up at him with her big blue eyes and asked, “Daddy, why are you and mommy fightin'?”
 
Vegeta hated the way she talked, she was turning 5 years old goddamit, she should know how to talk properly! He turned away from his daughter and said, “Go back to bed.”
 
Bra climbed up onto her father's lap surprising him, “I can't… tell me a stowy daddy.”
 
Vegeta knew that Bra wouldn't leave until she got what she wanted, and even if he tried to make her leave the girl would scream until he did what she wanted. She was so fucking spoiled, the last thing he needs is a screaming baby in the house. Vegeta looked over at the coffee table in front of him with all of the woman's magazines all over it. Underneath was a book titled “Little Red Riding Hood”, Vegeta leaned over, carefully not letting Bra fall, moved the magazines over and picked up the book. He leaned back against the back of the chair and looked at the book disgustingly. It had a happy cover of a little girl wearing a red hooded cape, skipping down the rode, carrying a basket of biscuits.
 
Bra clapped happily when she saw the book, “Yay! Mommy always weads me zat book!”
 
Vegeta opened the book and started reading and eventually Bra fell asleep. He picked her up and took her upstairs to her room. The man tucked his daughter to bed and started to leave when he heard a faint voice, “You not gonna give me a kiss goonight?”
 
Vegeta rolled his eyes but didn't care… he went over to Bra and kissed her in the cheek. She smiled and said, “Tank you daddy.”
 
He walked away leaving the door open so that the light in the hallway would go into his daughter's room, so it wouldn't be so dark. Just as he turned the corner to go down the stairs he saw his wife leaning against the wall.
 
Her eyes told Vegeta that she had calmed down but she was still mad at him, she smiled a little bit and said, “That was really nice what you did for Bra. You see, that's how a father should act towards his kids.”
 
Vegeta smirked, thinking that he was victorious and that his wife had forgiven him. He leaned in to start making out but his wife ducked down and he ended up kissing that wall. He wiped his mouth with his sleeve and looked at the woman who was giggling. He got pissed that she humiliated him just now, “Shut up woman! Why the fuck did you just do that?”
 
Bulma stopped giggling and said, “Well, I'm still mad at you for Trunks. So no kissy-kissy until he comes back and you apologize to him.”
 
Vegeta got annoyed at what Bulma just had said, but what annoyed him even more is that she used this ridiculous word. She started to leave to their bedroom and he started following. Bulma then stopped and turned around, “Oh no you don't. You're sleeping downstairs on the couch.”
 
“What!? Woman, you have got to be kidding!”
 
Bulma smirked, went into the room and quickly came back out with a pillow and blanket, “Here you go, now shoo!”
 
After Vegeta took the blanket and the pillow he stomped angrily down the stairs murmuring curses to himself. Bulma giggled, he can be such a big baby sometimes…
 
END OF CHAPTER 7