Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The 1st Son Daughter??? ❯ Chapter 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 8: Flying 101 ^_^
 
Minako was woken up by the sound of something big that had just fallen inside the closet. She jumped up quickly and ran to the door that leads out of her room.
 
Looking to the left and to the right, she made sure that her parents and her little brother didn't hear that. After that she opened the door to her closet revealing Trunks sitting on the floor with 15 books fallen on top of him. He looked up while rubbing his head and saw Minako in a long shirt that went down to her knees that covered her underwear. Probably she uses it like a night gown. She kneeled down and moved Trunks's hair out from his face to check if he didn't have any marks from when the books hit him.
 
Trunks blushed and said, “Uh Minako…”
 
Minako rolled her eyes, “Don't be a baby Trunks; I'm just checking if you didn't hurt yourself.”
 
Trunks stammered, “Uh t-that's not it… can you check after I have pants on?”
 
Minako froze up, at first she thought she didn't hear him right but then she saw that he was only wearing a white sleeveless T-shirt and a pair of light blue boxers. She quickly got up, face all red, and left the closet with her back facing to him, “I am so sorry!”
 
Trunks's face was all red as well, “It's okay, I-I'll just be right back.”
 
Just as soon as Minako heard the closet door shut she relaxed and sat down on the bed. Okay that never happened; it was a mistake… just a simple mistake. Just don't think about it. She took in a deep breathe and calmed down, after that she got up and changed into her short shorts and one of her usual shirts that doesn't cover her stomach. After that she looked out the window and in a few minutes Trunks came out wearing his white sleeveless shirt with a blue light jacket on top. He had dark pants on and had his usual sword hung from his back.
 
The two of them didn't look at one another for the first couple minutes after what just happened but then Trunks broke the silence, “I-I'll meet you outside… `cause I don't want your parents seeing me…

Minako just nodded her head like a big idiot who couldn't talk. Just as soon as Trunks jumped out the window and flew away she realized that she'd been holding her breath the entire time. Minako exhaled and then inhaled, she looked in the mirror just to check if her face wasn't red. After that she walked out of her house. It was really quiet with everyone still sleeping; Minako wondered what time it was, since she forgot to look at the clock.
 
 
 
Finally outside she went into the forest and heard someone jump behind her. She quickly turned around and saw it was Trunks. She sighed in relief since she thought it was one of her parents.
 
Minako hit him playfully and said, “Don't do that! I thought it was my dad or something!”
 
Trunks laughed at Minako's silliness. She was so easy to scare, it's like she wasn't a saiyen at all! Trunks took Minako's hand and lead her farther into the forest. Trunks looked over and saw Minako blushing and at first didn't realize why but then looked down at his hand. He hadn't even realized it but he'd been holding her hand. Luckily they were already at the place they were supposed to be at so Trunks let go of Minako's warm soft hand, “Uh… since we'll being raising our power levels and your dad is really good at sensing power levels, we needed to get farther away from the house.”
 
Minako had only just realized that they were near a waterfall and a small lake which then formed into a river. She walked up to the water and looked in, there were fishes swimming and the mist from the waterfall felt really nice and cool against her skin.
 
She closed her eyes and listened to the sound of the water running but then heard Trunks start walking towards her, “Minako… I think we should get started.”
 
Minako smiled, “Okay Trunks, you're the teacher. So should I call you sensei Trunks now?”
 
Trunks crossed his arms, “Hmm, sensei Trunks huh… I like the sound of that. Naw, I'm just kidding just call me Trunks.”
 
The two laughed and then Trunks continued, “Well okay… flying… hmm… let's see, how to explain flying… well I guess first you need to charge up a little more.”
 
Minako raise an eyebrow, “Huh? Charge up? What do you mean?”
 
Trunks's jaw dropped, “Are you serious? Then before we can do anything you gotta learn how to charge up your energy and keep it at that level. Now watch me.” Trunks made two fists, closed his eyes, and concentrated. All of a sudden a bluish goldish aura appeared around him and Minako could tell that he was getting stronger by the minute. Trunks finally stopped and opened his eyes, “That's all to it. Though you may not sense power levels yet even a human could tell that now I am a lot stronger than how I was before.”
 
Minako widened her eyes and said, “That's amazing! Y-you were like glowing as stuff!”
 
Trunks smiled pleasingly since he impressed Minako, “Well, what can I say? It's not my highest power level but, it's takes a while to get to this level. But enough about me, now you try it. Just close your eyes, take a deep breath, and concentrate on raising your power level.”
 
Minako looked down, “Okay… I'll try…” She did just as Trunks told her to do, as soon enough her power level was raising so fast that it surpassed Trunks's level of power.
 
Minako opened one eye and saw Trunks looking wide eyed at her, then she opened both eyes and asked, “Was that okay?”
 
Trunks snapped out of it, “W-well yeah… I mean for an amateur it was, but for someone like me it's a synch.”
 
Minako laughed, “Well of course. Now, do I have enough power to fly?”
 
Minako had enough power to kick his butt, but he couldn't tell her that, he's just going to have to act cool and pretend he's still better, “Yeah Minako. Now we can start learning to fly. Now I want you to concentrate on getting your feet off the ground. Watch me.”
 
Trunks slowly lift of the ground, and then he realized that now was his chance to show off his skills. He took off higher and started doing spins and turns in the sky, he flew in between the trees, circled Minako and then flew above the water and touched the top of it with his fingertips as it formed ripples in the water. At last he finally landed.
 
He put his hands in his pocket and acting cocky, “Well, that was something you can do when you become a professional flyer like me. For now you can just try flying.”
 
Minako nodded and tried to fly up. She closed her eyes and concentrated really hard and lifted of the ground about 3 inches, “H-hey! I can't feel the grou—AH!”
 
Just as soon as Minako talked it broke her concentration and she fall down on her butt. Trunks couldn't help but start laughing. Minako got embarrassed and got a little mad that Trunks was laughing at her. She got up, and concentrated really hard. Trunks stopped laughing and looked at Minako, she had shut her eyes, made 2 fists, and was concentrating really hard. For some reason she started running, Trunks had no idea what was going on. Minako was heading straight towards the pond, “Minako open your eyes, you're about to fall into the pond!”
 
Minako opened her eyes and jumped into the air. Trunks slid across the ground with his arms out ready to catch her…but she didn't fall back down. He looked up and saw Minako floating in mid air and in the position as if she was laying down, “Aw poor Trunkies. I'm sorry, but were you hoping to catch me?”
 
Trunks got up and crossed his arms, “Never. Ever. Call. Me. Trunkies. Ever. Again!”
 
Minako giggled and flew down, “I'm sorry… Trunkies”
 
Trunks got annoyed at that really quickly and the Minako said, “Wow you're so mean, you didn't even say anything about my flying.”
 
Trunks smirked, “How could I? I was busy trying to keep you from falling on your ass!”
 
Minako put her hands on her hips and said, “Oh is that why you were on the ground right now?”
 
Trunks turned his back to her, “At least you finally learned how to fly. What, and you're not even gonna give me a `thank you'?”
 
Minako walked up to Trunks whose back was still to her and put her head on his shoulder, “Of course you do. Thanks Trunks”
 
Minako was too close to Trunks now; he didn't know what to do, couldn't even move. His heart was beating faster and his face was red. Then out of nowhere Minako hits him and he gets knocked into the pond. His head popped out and spit out some water, “What the hell was that for!?”
 
Minako pouted and crossed her arms, “For thinking dirty thoughts in your head, you're face was all red so I could tell.” Then she started laughing hysterically, “You should see how ridiculous you look right now.”
 
Trunks smiled evilly, “Oh really? Maybe I'll know right NOW!” He stood up and pulled in Minako really quickly. Minako popped out in the water and Trunks started laughing hysterically.
 
Minako rolled her eyes and said sarcastically, “Oh yeah, that was real cool Trunks!”
 
Trunks couldn't stop laughing; “Now we're even, and you seriously do look ridiculous!”
 
Minako dunked his head into the water and said, “HA! What'cha gonna do now, Trunkies?”
 
Trunks heard that even under water so he grabbed Minako by the back of her head and dunked her in. This water battle went on for about 20 minutes. Eventually they both came out of the water soaking wet and their stomachs hurting from all the laughing and from all the water the swallowed.
 
 
 
Meanwhile back at Goku's house, Goku was just leaving the house; ChiChi looked out the window and said, “Goku. Where are you going so early in the morning?”
 
Goku stopped and looked back at his wife who was looking through the window in their bedroom, still in her night gown rubbing her eyes, “Oh, I just felt a few power levels somewhere in the forest. I wanna check if it's Krillen or Vegeta or someone.”
 
ChiChi smiled, “Okay, but make sure you're back by breakfast.”
 
Goku grinned, “You know I always am.” Then Goku started walking rather quickly towards the power levels he sensed. But, what he didn't know was the 2 power levels he sensed were Trunks's and Minako's.
 
END OF CHAPTER 8