Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The 1st Son Daughter??? ❯ Chapter 11

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 11: Never coming home…
 
Finally it was morning; it was a pretty gloomy day since it started raining at 5 am in the morning. Minako woke up because of the sound of the thunder; she rubbed her eyes and looked at the clock. It was 6:21 am but she was still pretty tired since Goten kept on coming in and checking that Trunks and she were apart. He's so perverted! What does he think they're going to do?
 
Minako got up and stretched, the girl walked over to her drawer and pulled out one of her usual shirts and a pair shorts. She went over to the closet and knocked on the door hoping to hear Trunks waking up. There was no answer so she knocked harder, if she was up then he's got to be up too.
 
“Alright already, I'm awake!” by the sound of his voice, Trunk's was annoyed.
 
After a while he came out wearing the same outfit as yesterday since he didn't bring any extra clothes with him, he yawned and said, “That Goten is so perverted, he kept coming in here and knocking on the door making sure I was in there.”
 
Minako giggled, “Yeah I know. I didn't get any sleep last night at all.”
 
Then Goten came bursting into the room and yelled, “What!? Why didn't you get any sleep last night!?”
 
Trunks and Minako both groaned and said at the same time, “'Cause you kept on bursting into the room every ten minutes!”
 
Goten sighed in relief, “Okay… that's good.”
 
Trunks ran up to Goten and locked his arm around his neck. Then with his free arm gave him a noogie, “Why are you so perverted!?”
 
Goten yelled in pain, “Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow!!! That hurts Trunks! Stop it, let go of me!”
 
Minako laughed hysterically as Trunks and Goten bickered like little kids. Trunks had him in an arm lock, Goten grabbed Trunks's long hair, and then Trunks started pulling on Goten's ear, who then kept on stepping on Trunks's foot. Through her laughter Minako managed to say, “Guys, c'mon stop it. What if mom and dad wake up?”
 
Goten yelled out, “No! Not until Trunks's lets go of my neck and ear!”
 
Then Trunks replied, “I'm not letting go until you let go!”
 
Minako sighed, “Okay fine on the count of three. One… two… three!”
 
Instead of letting go the two just held on tighter causing more pain. Minako got up, “Guys! Seriously, let go! Don't make me kick you ass!”
 
Trunks and Goten stopped their fight and looked at her. Then both looked at each other and started laughing. They were laughing so hard that they both fell down on the floor. Goten wiped tears from his eyes, “I'm sorry Minako, but you beat us?”
 
Trunks also said, “Yeah Minako, you may be strong but you can't even fly properly yet.”
 
Minako got pissed off and then took off towards them. She punched Trunks in the face and knee-kicked Goten in the stomach. The two stopped laughing automatically. Trunks rubbed his cheek and yelled in pain, “OW!!”
 
Goten scrunched up on the floor and said, “You think that's bad? She just kicked me!”
 
Minako crossed her arms and proudly said, “I thought you two said you couldn't be beat by me.”
 
Goten got up and said, “Okay, I admit you got us this time. But that was just beginners' luck!”
 
Trunks got up and put his hands in his pockets, “Yeah Minako, you just got us by surprise. Beside, we'll always have one thing that will surpass you no matter what you try to do.”
 
“Oh really, well then enlighten me oh great one.”
 
Just as Trunks was about to speak Goku burst into the room. Luckily when the door swung open Trunks got hit by it and flew into the closet. Goten ran up to the closet door and shut it. Goku looked around and said, “Goten what are you doing in Minako's room?”
 
Goten who was leaning against the closet door crossed his arms and said, “Oh you know, just bonding with my sis.”
 
Goku looked at the clock and said, “But it's 6:53 in the morning…”
 
Minako smiled, “I'm sorry daddy, I couldn't sleep and neither could Goten. So we were just hanging out.”
 
Goten smiled too, “Yeah dad, sorry if we woke you guys up. We promise we'll be quieter.”
 
To Goku it seemed as though his two kids were angels, “Aw, that's okay you two. You guys just need brother/sister bonding time. See you guys in a few hours `cause you're mother's still asleep.”
 
Minako and Goten waved, “See ya dad.”
 
As soon as he left they both sighed in relief and Trunks burst through the door of the closet making Goten, who was still leaning on it, fly into the wall. Minako started laughing again; those two were always so funny!
 
Goten got up and angrily said, “What the hell was that for!?”
 
Trunks said back angrily, “'Cause you were blocking the door with your fat ass!”
 
Goten pretended to roll up his sleeves even though he was wearing a T-shirt and tried to sound tough, “You wanna fight?”
 
Trunks made two fists, “You know I do!”
 
Just as the two were about to charge at each other but Minako stuck out her leg and tripped Goten who crashed into Trunks making him fall as well. Goten and Trunks got up and rubbed their head.
 
Then they glared at Minako who was laughing as them, “MINAKO!!!! STOP IT!!!”
 
Minako stopped laughing and said, “SHH!!! Do you want dad to come back in here?”
 
Trunks got up and said, “Fine, just stop doing that!”
 
Minako looked as innocent as she could, “What are you talking about Trunkies? I am not doing anything…”
 
Goten got up and laughed, “'Trunkies'!? AHAHAHAHA!! Oh kame that's just brilliant!! Oh wow, that's hysterical!”
 
Trunks glared at Goten with the most evil eyes ever, “Never EVER call me that again, got it!?”
 
Goten smirked, “Oh really? What if it just happens to slip out huh?”
 
Trunks took one step forward, `Then my fist would just happen to end up in your mouth!”
 
Minako laughed, “Just make sure your hands are clean, Trunks.”
 
 
 
After all that laughter sunrise finally came and Minako and Goten went downstairs to eat breakfast. Goten made an excuse that he had to do something on this thing called a… computer? So he went upstairs with his plate, though Minako didn't know what a “computer” was she knew that he was bringing the food up to Trunks. That was nice…
 
Finally Minako finished eating the delicious breakfast her mother prepared and walked upstairs. When she came into the room she was Goten was sitting on the floor looking up at the ceiling with his arms apart. Trunks was sitting next to him on the floor finishing up the food Goten gave him.
 
Minako sat down next to Trunks with her legs crossed Indian style, “I'm guessing you're hungry since you haven't eaten since yesterday morning.”
 
Trunks nodded since his mouth was full of food. Minako looked over to Goten, “Hey Goten, aren't you hungry?”
 
Goten sat up leaning against his elbows, “Meh, I'll get something out of the fridge later.”
 
The phone rang and for some reason Minako got a strange feeling… call it a woman's intuition. Goten and Trunks looked at her, “Is something wrong?”
 
Minako looked worried, “Not sure… I just have a bad feeling.”
 
The next thing they heard was their mother's voice screaming, “What do you mean he's missing!?”
 
Minako and Goten started walking out the door and Minako stopped and faced Trunks, “We'll be right back okay? We'll just go see what happened.”
 
Trunks was left sitting there really confused.
 
 
 
Minako and Goten came down stairs and saw their mother in the living room just putting down the phone. Goku was sitting on the couch and looking at his wife with confusion, “Hey ChiChi is everything alright?”
 
Goten went up to his mom and asked, “Yeah mom, what happened? Who was that on the phone just now?”
 
ChiChi sighed and went over to the couch and sat down next to her husband. She looked down and said, “That was Bulma, apparently when Trunks came back home after our house a few days ago when Minako just came, him and his father had a fight. He took off and never returned home since then…”
 
Goku looked surprised, “But he was just here yesterday, where could he have gone? And how are Bulma and Vegeta taking it?”
 
ChiChi made two fists, “Bulma's really worried and wants Vegeta to go out and look for him but... that asshole won't lift a finger to even help try to find his son.”
 
Goten and Minako exchanged glances as if trying to figure out what they should do. Then Goku got up and said, “I'll go look for him, hopefully I can sense his power level and track him down.”
 
ChiChi nodded, “Yeah, and I'll go to East City and ask around if they seen him. Will you two be alright by yourselves?”
 
Minako and Goten nodded and with that their parents took an umbrella and walked out the door to go in search for the boy who was hiding in Minako's room. If only they knew…
 
 
 
Goten and Minako ran upstairs and as soon as they got to her room they saw Trunks looking out the window out into the rain, “I heard everything and to tell you the truth… I'm not surprised that my dad's not looking for me. He's waiting for me to come home and apologize to him…”
 
Goten walked over to his friend and asked, “Well if you know that, then why don't you just do it?”
 
Trunks quickly turned towards Goten, “Because, my dad's ego is too big and he's got to learn that he's gotta apologize for the things he did wrong! Other people shouldn't apologize for him! I mean c'mon… he doesn't even care about me…”
 
Minako went up to Trunks, “That's not true—“
 
“YES IT IS!” Trunks didn't mean to yell at her but he was just so mad right now, “Sorry… I didn't mean to yell. It's just that… he's my dad, right? So aren't dads supposed to support their kids? Play baseball in the backyard, go to their hockey games, and most importantly actually be there for them… What has my dad done for the past 16 years? Hit me, yell at me, and train me… the only time we actually talk to each other is when we're training. And you can't even consider that as bonding…”
 
Minako and Goten didn't know what to say. Their dad was the complete opposite of that. They couldn't imagine having a dad like Vegeta… no wonder Trunks is always so tough. Trunks sighed and then looked at the two who looked really depressed, he smiled and said, “Aw, c'mon don't be like that. It's okay… at least as long as your parents don't know I'm here, I'm okay.”
 
Goten sighed, “Okay man, whatever you say. But are you sure you don't wanna rethink about coming home?”
 
Trunks shook his head.
 
 
 
Meanwhile in East City at Capsule Corp. Chichi was talking to Bulma about if they knew anything about where Trunks could've gone.
 
Bulma thought about it for a while and then remembered, “Oh! I remember… after Trunks got really upset and took off he flew towards the direction of… your house.”
 
ChiChi started wide eyed at Bulma and asked, “You don't think he's…”
 
Bulma refused to believe, “No, Trunks wouldn't… or would he…”
 
ChiChi and Bulma were thinking the same thing and at the same time said, “You don't think he's hiding at your/my house do you?”
 
END OF CHAPTER 11