Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The 1st Son Daughter??? ❯ Chapter 12

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 12: Night on the town? I think not…
 
The phone rang at the Son household and Goten got up and ran to his room to pick it up, since the phones on the 2nd floor were in his room and the parents' room.
 
“Hello?”

“Hey Goten, it's Hachiro. Guess what a couple of us are going to East City to see a movie and have some pizza, wanna come?”
 
“Uh… I dunno…,” Goten hesitated, the idea of leaving Trunks and Minako home by themselves wasn't such a good idea to him. Even if they did say nothing's going to happen, he's just a perverted 14 year-old.
 
“Aw, c'mon Goten! I heard Kasumi's gonna be there.”
 
“K-Kasumi? Are you sure she's gonna be with us?” Goten got a dreamy look on his face as he remembered the girl Hachiro mentioned.
 
Kasumi was the girl that Goten had really liked since the beginning of 9th grade. Though they've never actually hung out together, he still was crazy about her. She had long brown hair that went just a little past her elbows and big blue eyes. Her body was something that was made by the gods of beauty, and she was always very nice to everyone. Not to mention really smart, all the students and teachers loved her. But she always remained single… which really puzzled Goten.
 
Then Goten looked at the doorway because he had heard giggling. He saw Minako standing there and Trunks behind her chuckling.
 
Trunks went up to him and patted him on the head, and in a singy-songy voice said, “Ooo, looks like Goten's got a little girlfriend huh?”

Goten shook his head furiously trying to get Trunks's hand off his head. Then Minako went up to him and said, “Don't worry, go and hang out with your friends. We're old enough to take care of ourselves.”
 
Goten rolled his eyes and mumbled, “Yeah right…”
“Uh Goten? Hello? Are you there?”
 
Goten realized that Hachiro was still on the phone, “Uh… sorry about that. Well… I guess it couldn't hurt to go to a movie and some pizza.”
 
Hachiro's voice sounded happy, “Yes! Okay so I'll set everything up with Kasumi, just make sure you wear something nice.”
 
“Wait? Set it up, what do you mean set it—“
 
Too late, all he heard was the dial tone. Then after Goten hang up the phone, Minako and Trunks each grabbed his arm and said, “Let's go get you ready!”
 
It took 20 minutes to finally get Goten the perfect outfit. He wore nice new dark blue jeans with a red stripe going down the sides of his left and right pant leg. Also under his black t-shirt, he wore a white long sleeve shirt.
 
Goten looked at himself in the mirror in his bedroom as soon as came out the bathroom after changing, “Wow, I didn't even know I had these clothes. Where'd you find them?”
 
Minako smiled, “You didn't have those clothes. That's your jeans, I just sewed red stripes down the sides. And the shirt? Well it's just a white shirt under a black T-shirt. So it wasn't that hard.”
 
Trunks chuckled, “Wow Minako, you're really good at styling clothes. And you sewed and cut everything with a blink of an eye!”
 
Minako smirked, “Well I am my mother's daughter ain't I?”
 
Goten looked at the clock on his dresser by his bed and said, “Oh kame I'm gonna be late! See ya guys, I'm gonna fly there to save time.”
 
Trunks waved, “Okay Goten but make sure you don't let anyone see you alright?”
 
Goten opened his window and climber over his window sill and sat down for a second. Looking back he smirked, “Alright but you better not do anything while I'm gone if you get what I mean.”
 
Trunks's faces turned red, “Pervert!!”
 
With a laugh, Goten took off towards East City, leaving Minako and Trunks together in the house… alone.

Minako looked at Trunks smiling and said, “Uh… so… are you hungry Trunks? `Cause I can make something for us to eat…”
 
Trunks who was still blushing looked at the wall, “Uh… no it's okay I'll be fine. You don't have to.”
 
Minako sighed and started walking towards the door, “C'mon~”
 
Trunks grinned, “Yeah! Let's watch some TV!”
 
Minako raised an eyebrow and tilted her head, “Huh? What's a… TV?”
 
Trunks shook his head and sighed, “Okay Minako, time to show you a miracle of mankind that is called, television!”
 
“Uh… okay. But what happened to the thing about the TV?”

“No, TV is another name for television. It's just easier to say TV instead of television.”
 
Minako nodded, “Oh okay…”
 
 
 
At East City Goten finally got to the movie theater where all the guys and girls were. They were all talking and waiting for everyone to show up. Hachiro ran up to Goten and said, “Yo, dude! Kasumi's been here for like 7 minutes already where've you been?”
 
“Sorry, I was trying to figure out what to wear.”
 
“Nice get up, it's awesome.”
 
“Thanks, so where is she?”
 
“She's over there by Hideaki.”
 
Goten got mad, Hideaki had know Goten liked Kasumi so he was trying to take her from him. He was still no match since Hideaki had the perfect blonde hair that never looked out of place and looked like he works out 24/7. Not even Goku's training can ever get Goten into the fit shape as Hideaki. He had blue eyes and was really stupid. The only reason he passed his classes (barley) was because he's on the basketball team, the captain of the soccer team, and the quarterback of the football team. It's always like that isn't it? There's always going to be one guy that all the girls are after.
 
Goten went up to Kasumi and smiled, “Hey Kasumi. You look really nice.”
 
She turned around and looked at Goten and away from Hideaki and said, “Wow, Goten. You look really nice too; I really like the shirt you have on.”
 
Goten smiled, “Thanks.”
 
Hideaki got pissed of and said in his already-passed-puberty-voice, “Hey Gotweeb, I was just talkin' to Kasumi here. So why don't you just run along with your little girly friends over there.”
 
`Gotweeb' was the name Hideaki called Goten since they first met in Kindergarten. It was all because Goten spilled paste on his new Power Rangers sneakers. Ever since then it's been glue in the hair, smashing crayons into the mouth, and using Goten as the main target in dodge ball. OW that's gotta hurt!
 
Just as Goten was about to say something he saw Bulma's car stop at a light right by the movie theater, not did he just see Bulma but he saw his mom next to her. He knew something was wrong because there had very serious/angry looks in their faces.
 
He told them he'd be right back and quickly ran up to Bulma and ChiChi in the car before the light turned green. He ran across the street and went to Bulma's side of the window and tapped on the glass. The two women got started and rolled down the window.

Bulma quickly said, “Goten what are you doing here?”

“I'm at the movies with some friends. What's going on did you see any sign of Trunks?”

ChiChi nodded firmly, “Yes! Apparently he's at our house!”
 
Goten thought he had just gone pale for a second, “D-Do you know t-that f-f-for a fact?”
 
Bulma shook her head, “No, we're just guessing `cause the day he left he flew towards your house. So we're just checking.”
 
ChiChi looked seriously at her son, “Goten, did you see Trunks at our house, or hear any sign of him?”

“N-no of course not”, Goten lied. “I would say if I did. Uh… listen I gotta get back to my friends so I'll see you later at home.”
 
He ran off towards the direction of the theater. Bulma and ChiChi then realized the light's been green and a whole lot of cars were honking in back of then and people opened their windows and started yelling to move it. Oops… Bulma stepped on the gas and drove away.
 
Goten got back to Kasumi and that asshole and she asked him, “Goten? Are you okay, you seem a little pale? And did you know those people?”

Goten smiled, “Yeah, everything's fine… actually… everything's not. I gotta get home. I'm really sorry, everyone's gonna have to leave without me. Can you tell everyone for me?”
 
The girl nodded, “Okay, I'm sure it must be important. See you later I guess. If not I'll see you in school next month.”
 
Since it was August they were on summer vacation, so there were a lot of opportunities for them to hang out. Sadly Goten hardly ever got that chance.
 
As he sadly walked away and turned the corner he knew that he shouldn't be loafing around like that. He's got to warn Trunks and Minako about what's going on!
 
He took off and tried to fly as fast as he could. He past all the houses in East City and finally got to the forest. After he passed half of the forest he finally saw his house.
 
 
 
Goten ran inside the house breathing really hard, trying to catch his breathe. He saw Minako staring wide-eyed about 2 inches away from the TV screen while Trunks was sitting on the couch saying, “Minako! First of all you'll ruin your eyes like that. And second of all I can't see anything!”
 
Minako looked back at Trunks not even realizing that Goten was there, “But why are there midgets inside this box.” She looked back at the screen and tapped it with her finger, “C'mon outta there you midgets!”
 
Goten yelled, “Hellooo!? Didn't anyone notice that I came in through the door just now?”
 
The two looked at him and shook their head. Goten sighed and said, “Okay, fine whatever. This is important, CHICHI AND BULMA ARE COMING HERE TO LOOK FOR TRUNKS!!”
 
The two shot up and yelled, “WHAT!? YOU MEAN YOU TOLD THEM!! WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT!?”
 
Goten yelled back, “I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!! I was at the entrance at the movies and all of a sudden I see mom and Bulma driving past us. I stopped them and asked what's going on. Bulma said that she saw Trunks fly here after the fight and the two of them think he's here! So if you don't get outta here you're busted!!!”
 
Trunks and Minako started panicking running around the room trying to figure out what to do. Then Minako stopped and said, “Okay how about we just leave right now. After Bulma and ChiChi search the house we'll come back.”
 
Then the three heard a car drive up to the house and heard ChiChi come out, “Hey, I didn't remember leaving the door open.”
 
Oh no… Goten forgot to close the door. Goten signaled for them to go upstairs before the two women got inside. They ran up the stairs two steps at a time and ran into Minako's room.
 
Minako opened her window and said, “C'mon if we go out this window they won't see us `cause the car's parked in the front.”
 
Goten and Trunks followed her outside. After the three of them landed on their feet Minako shot off the ground and started flying. The two boys were surprised that she could actually fly. Trunks had seen her fly before but not like this, while Goten never seen her fly.
 
Minako stopped and looked back at the guys and said, “C'mon let's go!!”
 
Then they all were flying away. They flew over the trees and as soon as they were a safe distance from the house the three of them landed.
 
Goten looked at Minako, “Minako, when did you learn to fly?”
 
Minako smiled, “Trunks taught me.”
 
Trunks grinned proudly, “Yup, I did.”
 
“But now's not the time, c'mon we gotta lay low for a while”, Minako said to the two, “Where do you think we should go?”
 
“You're not going any where until you explain what's going on here.”
 
Uh oh… they knew that voice very well. Usually is was always really nice and gentle but now… it sounded mean.
 
They turned around and saw Goku coming out from behind a tree. His eyes looked dark and angry; just like when he was fighting Frieza on Planet Namek.
 
He went up to Minako, Goten, and Trunks and looked at them; they could tell he was very disappointed. Then three looked at each other and didn't know what to do. It was official…
 
“We're busted…” the three of them said hanging their heads in shame.
 
END OF CHAPTER 12