Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The 1st Son Daughter??? ❯ Chapter 13

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 13: Not such a great family meeting…
 
“WHY DID YOU TWO LIE TO US!?”
 
It was at the Son's residence. Minako, Trunks, and Goten sat on the couch while ChiChi, Goku, and Bulma yelled at them.
 
Goten started to talk, “Mom, dad listen. Minako had nothing to do with this, it was all me. Don't blame her, and don't blame Trunks either because I offered for him to stay here.”
 
ChiChi crossed her arms, “Nice try Goten, but there's no where for Trunks to hide in your room. But Minako's room has a pretty decent closet and… oh my, what to we have here?” ChiChi went over to the chair with a blanket and pillow lying on the seat, “a pillow and blanket have been in Minako's closet. I'm just guessing they got up, opening the door, and walked in there themselves, right?”
 
ChiChi was being sarcastic when she said the last few sentences. She usually did that while restraining herself from screaming at them.
 
Minako shut her eyes, “I'm sorry! It was wrong of me, but you gotta understand there was a good reason for it!”
 
Bulma put her hands on her hips, “Oh really? What was exactly, Trunks? I'm sure you of all people would know.”
 
Trunks just sat on the couch casually with his elbows behind him a little leaning on the top of the back rest of the couch. He scoffed and looked away, “It doesn't even matter if the reason was good or not. It's all gonna end the same way, all the time!”
 
Then all of a sudden someone slammed open the front door. All the attention went to that person and it was…Vegeta.
 
Under his breath Trunks said, “Speak of the devil.”
 
He stomped all the way to Bulma and angrily said, “There better be a good reason for you to have called me and interrupted my training!” Then he saw Trunks sitting at the couch glaring at him, “I see you have found the boy.” Vegeta crossed his arms and looked at his wife for an explanation.
 
“Oh there's a good explanation Vegeta. But for some reason our son won't tell us.”
 
Vegeta went up to his son and grabbed him by the shirt collar and pulled him up to his feet, “Why the hell would you ever even think it was okay to stay here? Huh!? Answer me dammit!”
 
Trunks glared at his father and pulled his father's hand off his shirt collar, “Why the hell would you ever think I would ever want to return to the same house as you!”
 
Oh, bad move. Vegeta swung his fist right into Trunks's stomach. As he stepped back his son fell to his knees.
 
Bulma ran up to Vegeta and started yelling at him, “You promised you wouldn't use violence!”
 
Vegeta looked back at his wife angrily, “You wanna do something about it?”
 
Minako got up, “I know that I do!”
 
Vegeta started laughing, “Are you joking, little girl? I'll kick your ass all the way back from where you came!”
 
Minako got ready, “Well you're just an old man!”
 
Vegeta got pissed off, “Well then bring it!”
 
“I already brought it, put it on the table, and opened it!”
 
Just before the two charged at each other Goku flew quickly in between them and spread out his arms. This stopped them.
 
Goku glared at Vegeta, “I think you guys should leave now… if you can't control your anger, then figure this out at your own house. And don't get my daughter into a stupid fight you started.”
 
Vegeta glared back, “Humph… I'm leaving. Woman, take Trunks back home. We'll discuss it later.”
 
As Vegeta went out the door and took off, Bulma looked at Goku and ChiChi, “Look, I'm sorry about him. I'll talk to him when he gets home tonight…”
 
ChiChi put her hand on Bulma's shoulder, “It is okay, and you're not the one that has to apologize. Look we—“
 
Bulma moved away from ChiChi and kneeled down next to her son who was still sitting on the floor, “Are you alright Trunks?”

Trunks looked angrily at her, “No, I'm not fucking okay! What kind of retarded question is that!?”
 
Trunks realized he went too far, Bulma had tears streaming down her eyes. Just as soon as Trunks was about to apologize she hugged him. She was crying and whispered in his ear, “I'm so sorry. What kind of mother am I to not protect her child? I am such a bad parent. You had every right to run away…”
 
ChiChi looked at Goku and then the two looked at Minako; she was staring at the floor with her two hands into fists. Then the two looked at Goten, he leaned his elbows on his knees and he had entwined his fingers together and put his chin and nose against his hands while looking down at the ground as well.
 
Trunks felt a little embarrassed that his mother was hugging him, but at least she cared. He hugged her back and closed his eyes.
 
He whispered in his mother's ear, “I love you, mom…I'm sorry…”
Then Bulma got up wiped the tears from her eyes and helped her son up right after her. She looked at the four people besides her and Trunks in the room. She giggled at her foolishness and said, “I'm sorry about this. We didn't mean to get your family into this mess.”
 
Trunks also apologized, “It was really my fault, I asked Minako not to tell anyone. Goten found out after I was already here for a day. It's my entire fault; please do not punish Minako or Goten. You have ever right to hate me for what I have done, and again I am very sorry.”
 
Goku and ChiChi smiled at him, Goku patted his shoulder, “Don't worry about it, Trunks. We could never hate you; look I'll talk to Vegeta. It'll be safer for everyone for me to do it. But first let's let him cool off first. I'll find him tomorrow and we'll talk.”
 
Bulma smiled, “Thank you, Goku. You're always so nice. I think we better get back home, thank you again for being so understanding. And hopefully around next visit won't be much like this one.”
 
The two bowed and so did Goku and ChiChi, then after they left the door the attention was on Minako and Goten who was still sitting and standing in the same position as before.
 
Just as ChiChi and Goku were about to say something Minako starting talking very lowly, “I… I don't understand………… How can someone be so cruel to their son? It's………………………it's not right is it?”
 
Goten shook his head, “No… it's not. The two of us grew up together. We are best friends……… Trunks was so sad when Vegeta sacrificed himself to defeat Majin Buu… I remember, he didn't want to show it, but inside he was crying. I mean… we were like babies at the time. But… I mean… “
 
Goku sighed and sat next to Goten on the couch. ChiChi put her arm around Minako's shoulders and sat her down next to her father. Goten looked at his parents, as did Minako.
 
ChiChi began talking, “Though it was wrong of you to not tell us about Trunks, it was also wrong of you trying to avoid us when we were looking for him...”
 
Goku continued, “It was also wrong that you though everything would be okay if Trunks just stayed here. Did you think that Trunks would stay here forever and no one would find out?”
 
ChiChi spoke again, “Eventually you get caught, people find out and it was wrong of you two to even think of keeping Trunks here with consulting your father or me or even Bulma!”
 
Goten looked away from his parents and said, “W-When I first found out… I thought about telling you guys but… after hearing what happened to Trunks I thought that you'd just send him back.”
 
Minako nodded, “Same with me. Mom, dad… it's just… you should've seen him when he first told me. Though he didn't show it… he… he was afraid to go back to his house. I mean how could blame him right?” She sighed and when no one said anything she continued, “I am… so grateful to have you two as parents. No matter how stupid I act, I know I can always come for you two for help, because… I know that… you would never hit me like Vegeta hits Trunks…” Minako shut her eyes and looked down. He voice sounded shaky, since she was resisting trying to cry, “And for that… I am so grateful.”
 
Goku and ChiChi hugged Minako and Goku pulled Goten into the hug as well. Minako couldn't hold it in anymore, “I can never imagine having a father like that… I hope everything will be okay. I don't want Bulma and Trunks to be hurt anymore!”
 
Goku said, “Its okay Minako, everything will be alright. Just let us take care of everything.”
 
 
 
The same happened at the Brief's household. Though Bra was confused and didn't know why everyone was crying she hugged her mother and brother and tried to provide comfort. Even though she was so little and didn't understand… she still made them a little bit happier.
 
END OF CHAPTER 13