Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The 1st Son Daughter??? ❯ Chapter 14

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 14: [insert phrase here] LOL
 
Finally the horrible day was over. Minako didn't even know how she fell asleep. She didn't even remember climbing the stairs and going into her room. So much happened yesterday that her last thoughts before she fell asleep were still in her head. The girl got up and realized she still had yesterday's clothes on. Minako changed and realized that this was her last outfit considering one of them still had the claw marks from a few days ago.
 
Minako made her way downstairs not even noticing the time. When she got into the kitchen she saw that even though the shades we open, light wasn't coming in. She looked outside and saw the moon still out. The girl remembered her father telling her about the tale of when a saiyen sees a full moon he or she turns into a giant ape. It's a good thing it was a half moon and she didn't have her tail anymore. It grows back from time to time like all the saiyen's tails do… Minako wondered what time it was. Guessing around 2 or 3 am but couldn't go back to sleep she made herself a snack.
 
After taking the bread and the ham out of the refrigerator and making a sandwich she sat alone at the table and looked outside. Silently the girl sighed to herself, she thought about how horrible Vegeta was to Trunks…
 
She couldn't feel as though it was her fault… somehow. Though only 5 days have passed since she met Trunks and only 4 days have passed since she got here so much has happened! Minako wondered if this usually happens even when she wasn't here…
 
Then Minako heard some foot steps walking down the stairs. Hurriedly she scrambled to her feet and stuffed the sandwich in her mouth. Then in one move opened the refrigerator put away the rest of the ham and bread along with the plate in the sink. Minako noticed the figure just about to turn into the kitchen so she came crashing down on the floor. Swallowing the entire sandwich hurt her throat a bit.
 
Wait… why the hell am I hiding? It's not like I did anything wrong…but if it's mom, she'd think otherwise…
 
“Hmmm… I though someone was here, it must've been my imagination.”
 
Huh was that…all of a sudden Minako felt her nose tingle a little, like she was about to sneeze. She closed her nose and tried to hold it in but of course if you hold in a sneeze; it just comes out twice as hard.
 
“AAAAACCCHHHHHOOOOO!!!!!”
 
Minako was sitting on the floor and her brother looked behind the counter where she was hiding and sitting on the floor.
 
“Uh… Minako? Why are you on the floor?”
 
Minako looked around and said, “Uh… I dunno…”
 
Goten laughed and went over to the light switch and turned on the lights. He went over to his sister and gave her a hand to pick her up.
 
“Okay? Now seriously what were you doing here?”
 
“I made myself a sandwich. Why, did I do something wrong?”
 
“Nah, I'm just asking why you're down here in the middle of the night.”
 
“Uh huh… so what are you doing downstairs in the middle of the night?”
 
“^_^ I'm gonna make myself a sandwich!”
 
Minako laughed at that, Goten was really silly at times. Minako sat down at the table while Goten grabbed a plate and the ham & bread out of the refrigerator.
 
As Goten put the slices of ham onto the bread he said, “So, did mom and dad tell you about next month?”
 
Minako leaned her head on her hand, “Next month? It's September… what about it?”
 
Goten looked up, “What? You mean mom and dad didn't tell you?” Minako shook her head, “Wow, I can't believe—okay well every year kids go to school, and it starts in September.”
 
Minako tilted her head, “School? Uh… wait… it sounds… familiar…”
 
Goten continued, “Well kids go there to learn and stuff. It starts next month and we're supposed to go… uh… so you know anything in any of the subjects?”
 
Minako raised an eyebrow, “Subjects?”

Goten slapped his forehead, “Just leave it to grandpa Ox King not to teach you anything…”
 
Minako shook her head, “No! He taught me! Well he taught me to read and write… and also a little of Math. I like math…” Minako noticed that Goten didn't say anything so she looked at him and saw a surprised/disgusted look on his face, “What!?”
 
“Y-you actually like math!? OH KAME I CAN'T STAND IT!”
 
“Hey!!! What's it ever done to you!?”
 
Goten sighed, “Wow, there's another Gohan in the house…”
 
It took Minako a second to figure out what Goten meant by that, but when she got it she attacked her brother. He fell on the floor and Minako started giving him a noogie. Goten was yelling at her to get off, but Minako was too busy laughing hysterically. Their parents probably heard the commotion and came downstairs. Goku in a white T-shirt and blue shorts and their mother with a light purple robe over her dark purple night gown.
 
ChiChi crossed her arms and looked at her children, “What are you two doing here? It's the middle of the night, why are you in the kitchen goofing off?”
 
Goku laughed, “Aw, c'mon ChiChi they were just having a little fun, and it looks like Goten's being beat by his sister!”
 
Goten struggled to get free from Minako's arm lock but of course couldn't, “It's not fair! She got me by surprise!”
 
The three were laughing at Goten's silliness. Goku went over to Minako and Goten and sat next to them. He tickled Minako to make her let go, at first she didn't but eventually she did. Goten, who was now free, was rolling on the floor laughing hysterically. Then Goku tickled his son and then went back to Minako. His two kids then teamed up and tickled their dad.
 
ChiChi smiled, after what happened today she didn't think Goten and Minako would be cheerful again. But Goku always manages to put a smile on people's faces, no matter who it may be. Goku was just like a little kid, no wonder everyone loves him so much, even the grumpiest of people like Vegeta, though he doesn't ever admit it.
 
ChiChi went over to the three who were lying on the floor trying to catch their breath and kneeled down next to them, “C'mon you three let's go back upstairs.”
 
Her children groaned, “Aw, c'mon mom. Please, why do we have to go to bed?”
 
“Yeah, c'mon mom”, Goku said in the same type of whiny manner as their kids.
 
ChiChi giggled, “Now seriously, we gotta get up tomorrow to get you two stuff for… school… OH KAME GOKU, WE FORGOT TO TELL MINAKO ABOUT SCHOOL!”
 
“Its okay mom, calm down. I already explained to Minako all about,” Goten said calming his mother.
 
Goku put his hand on his son's head and ruffled his hair, “What'd we do without you Goten?”
 
Goten shrugged and Minako who was still sitting on the floor, Indian style said, “But why do we need to buy stuff for school? I have clothes to wear… what else do I need?”
 
ChiChi looked at her daughter, she was just as naïve as Goku when they first met, “Well, first off we need to buy you the school uniform. Next you need to buy you a backpack, and books, and pencils, and pens, and a whole lot of stuff. So tomorrow we're going SHOPPING!!!”
 
Minako whispered to Goten who was lying on the floor next to her on his side with his head leaning on his hand, “Uh… Goten. What's `shopping'?”
 
Goten slapped his forehead, “If only you knew how ChiChi shops…”
 
Minako was still confused, but this `shopping' thing sounded like fun… I mean… how bad can it be, right?
 
END OF CHAPTER 14