Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The 1st Son Daughter??? ❯ Chapter 26

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 26: “You're never fully dressed without a smile” - uh… who was that again… was it “Annie”?
 
Minako woke up and realized that she hadn't taken a shower for already 4 days, since she forgot to take one yesterday. She got up went to the bathroom in the hallway and closed the door. After unclothing herself and getting under the warm water she realized that there was school today. Why didn't anyone wake her up? What time was it?
 
Minako got out of the shower with her hair still in shampoo and quickly dried herself. After putting on her clothes she ran into her room and looked at the clock. 9:46 am… school has already begun. But where is everyone, why didn't someone wake her?
 
Making her way downstairs she didn't see a sight of anyone. There was a note on the table, she opened it and it read:
 
Hi Honey!
Sorry to leave you like this, but I had to run and do some grocery shopping after all the food we ate last night but don't worry, I'll be back soon.
Also your brother is in school and your father is training with Vegeta again. If you want to go outside it's alright, but stay near the house okay?
Love you!
Mom
PS- Don't forget to feed Akemi! Her food is in a little plate on the table.
 
So Minako was home all by herself. This is cool. She felt something wet and cold poking her feet. She looked down and saw that it was the cute little purple dragon, Akemi, asking her for food. At least… she thinks it was asking for that. Minako set down the plate of food on the floor and the dragon ate it gratefully. Now all Minako had to do was wash the shampoo from her hair now.
 
After taking the rest of the shower Minako came out and saw that it was already 10:08 am. She walked out of her house and looked around. Now where did Trunks tell her yesterday to meet him? Hmmm… let's think. Oh yeah the pond! Minako walked into the forest past all the little animals that hid behind the trees and bushes as she passed by. Finally she got to the pond. It looked the same as it did all the other times she had been here. She sat down by the pond and stuck out her feet so that they were in the water.
 
She heard rustling behind her and knew that it was Trunks so she pretended not to notice it. She felt that he was coming closer and closer, probably trying to scare her. But just as soon as he got to her, Minako grabbed what she thought was his legs and flipped him over her head and into the pond. Then she realized… it wasn't Trunks, it was… a dude?????
 
“Oops… sorry about that Mister. Are you alright?”
 
The man started laughing and looked up. He was wearing glasses, had spiky black hair, a white dress shirt, a dark blue tie, and a blue business suit jack with black pants.
 
“I come all this way to see my parents and my baby brother and sister, and this is the thanks I get?”
 
“Baby sister? …oh!! You must be… uh… wait don't tell me… Krillen?”
 
“No I'm—“
 
“Piccolo?”
 
“No he's a green—“
 
“Videl?”
 
“That's my wife!!”
 
“Uh… so who are you then?”
 
“I'm Gohan! You know, your older brother? My wife's Videl and a have a daughter Pan. You remember?”
 
“I remember I saw you at the party…”
 
Gohan sighed, “Forget it. Why'd you throw me in the pond anyway?”
 
Minako was about to answer when Trunks came through the bushes.
 
“Uh… did I miss something?”
 
“Trunks! Buddy, how've you been?”
 
“Gohan!? Man I haven't seen you in ages.” They both slapped hands and Trunks continued, “Dude… why are you all soaked? Fall in or something?”
 
Gohan laughed, “For something reason Minako threw me in.”
 
“Why?”
 
Minako got up, “'Cause I thought he was you.”
 
Trunks was shocked, “You mean if I can just a bit earlier I'd be the one all soaked? But what did I ever do to you?”
 
Gohan looked form Minako to trunks and said, “Hold up a minute… what's going on here?”
 
Trunks stammered, “Uh… what do you mean? Nothing's going on here.”
 
Minako smiled, “Trunks told me yesterday to meet him here today after he got hit by my window sill.”
 
Gohan stared at Minako, “Window sill?”
 
Trunks was behind Gohan making hand gestures for Minako to stop talking but of course she didn't pay attention, “Yeah! You should've seen it! Trunks's tail grew back and I accidentally grabbed it while he was about to fly away. And then he was dangling by his foot! It was so funny! Oh but I am sorry about your face hitting the window sill, Trunks…”
 
Trunks slapped his face and mumbled something. The Gohan said, “He was in your room and he hit the window sill?”
 
Trunks pushed Minako out of Gohan's view and said, “Oh don't worry about that, she's got a crazy imagination! Nothing happened!! Really!!”
 
Gohan stared at the two of them, “Uh huh… anyway, as I was telling Minako before you got here. I came to see mom, dad, and Goten too, but ran into Minako first.”
 
Minako stared at Trunks, “What's wrong Trunks? You're acting all nervous and sweating like crazy… do you have a fever?”
 
Minako felt Trunks forehead which made Trunks go completely red and by accident he said, “No don't touch me!” And push Minako into the pond.
 
Gohan opened mouth in shock and Trunks stared at Minako. She was under water but then sat up right away since she was in the shallow end of the pond. Now it wasn't good because Minako was wearing jean shorts and a white T-shirt, now add Trunks right in front of her… and well you do the math.
 
Minako rubbed her head and looked at Trunks, “Ow… Trunks you pushed me. All I was doing was checking if you had a fever.”
 
Trunks couldn't look away `cause he was still trying to figure out what he just did so Gohan grabbed him by the back of his dark green shirt and pulled him to the ground. Gohan glared at Trunks and said,
 
“Yeah I think I know what's going on here.”
 
“WE'RE HAVING A WATER FIGHT!! WOOHOO!!!!” Minako got up and flew over to Gohan. She grabbed him by his sleeve and threw him in the water.
 
Gohan got up spitting out water, “Minako! Are you crazy!? Don't get up! Go home and change, you're wearing a white shirt don't you know that?”
 
Minako was too busy throwing in Trunks to pay attention to Gohan. Gohan got hit by Trunks and both ended soaking wet. Trunks sat on to of Gohan, who was trying to push Trunks off. Finally when he got him off the boy sat up and gasped for air.
 
Minako was on the floor laughing hysterically, “You guys look so funny when you're wet!! Your hair's all like messy and covering your face!!”
 
Gohan and trunks both looked at each other and laughed but then grabbed Minako and pulled her in. She got up and dunked her brother's head under water. Then Gohan tried to grab Minako's arm but instead grabbed a lock of Trunks's hair and pulled him underwater too. After that Trunks grabbed Minako's leg and pulled it right from under her so that everyone ended up under water.
 
The three of them finally finished their little water fight and were lying in the sun drying off. Gohan made sure to lie in between Trunks and Minako… at least until her shirt dried. Minako was still laughing.
 
“That was great! It was so much fun kicking your guys' butts!”
 
“Yeah right, sis. Me and Trunks were the ones who got you. You kept falling on your ass the entire time!”
 
Trunks laughed, “Yeah, but you gotta admit she did get you the first time Gohan. But after that we rocked!”
 
Gohan and Trunks pounded their fists together and Minako sat up.
 
“Oh really? Then it was just my imagination when I saw you two underwater most of the time trying to get back up?”
 
Gohan also sat up, “Oh well, who cares who won. I haven't done this in so long!”
 
Trunks leaned on his elbows, “Yeah, what are you like 30 or something?”
 
Gohan grabbed Trunks in an arm lock and gave him a noogie, “I'm 27 not 30!”
 
Trunks broke free and said, “That's only a 3 year difference!”
 
Gohan got up and ran after Trunks, “Get back here!”
 
Minako laughed as she watched the two act to silly but then remembered, “Oh guys!! Mom went grocery shopping and said she'll come back soon! Maybe she's home already?”

Gohan stopped and Trunks fell while trying to slow down. Minako went over to the two of them and helped Trunks up.
 
“Yeah, let's check back in the house. I wanna surprise mom”
 
 
 
Finally after a few minutes of walking the three made it back to the house. They all went in and heard the water running. Minako ran into the kitchen and yelled
 
“Mom looks who's here!”
 
ChiChi looked at her daughter and then to Gohan and Trunks, “Gohan! How are you sweetheart?”
 
“I'm good mom.”
 
“Look at all you, you're all soaking wet! What have you kids been doing?”

Minako smiled, “Just a little water wrestling. It was so much fun, I kicked their butts! They couldn't even do anything when I had them underwater!”
 
Chichi smiled, “Alright, now if you two want to stay for breakfast go upstairs to change. You can borrow one of Goku's shirts. I'm sure he wouldn't mind.”
 
“Me too mom?”
 
“Yes, Minako, you too.”
 
 
 
In Goku and ChiChi room Trunks stood in the middle of the room while Gohan searched for a shirt that they could wear. Most of then were just the orange training suit with the 50 pound dark blue weighted shirt he always wears.
 
“So how long have you and Minako been seeing each other?”
 
“What?”
 
“You are dating my sister aren't you? I have a right to know how long you two have been at it,” Gohan took out an orange button down shirt with dark triangles in it, “This will do for now.”
 
“No, Gohan you got the whole situation confused.”
 
“What's there to not understand?” Gohan put the shirt on the bed and went looking for another shirt of Goku's.
 
“It's just me and Minako aren't going out.”
 
“You're not? Sure looks like it, well I can defiantly tell that you like her. Nope no shirts in this drawer.”
 
Trunks faced Gohan as he walked to the other side of the room to look in the dresser, “It's really obvious?”
 
“No shit Sherlock! Hmm… no shirt of dad's in here either. Maybe you can borrow one of Goten's, think he'd mind?”
 
Trunks nodded not realizing the question that was asked, did Vegeta and Bulma notice it too? If Vegeta figured out he liked Minako it's gonna be bye, bye Trunks.
 
Gohan found one of Goten's T-shirt, it was a teal color. The two of them changed into the shirts, hung their wet shirts on the window sill, and went downstairs.
 
Minako was sitting in her usual seat in an over sized dark T-shirt and was eagerly awaiting the food her mother prepared. She looked at the two, but then stared at Gohan.
 
“What?”
 
“Your shirt… it's orange.”
 
Gohan looked at his shirt, “What about it?”
 
“It's got triangles too…”
 
“So?”
 
“I think it's cool! Wanna switch?”
 
Gohan stared at Minako with a confusing look on his face as he sat down across the table from his sister, “Uh… no thanks.”
 
ChiChi smiled as she set the plates down onto the table, “Breakfast is served!”
 
After eating a plate of bacon, an entire tray of scrambled eggs, and drinking all the orange juice in the pitcher, Gohan, Trunks, and Minako were finally full and happy.
 
“So Gohan,” asked Trunks after finishing the last few drops of orange juice in his cup, “how long are you gonna be here?”
 
“Yes Gohan, I would like to know as well. Did something happen that you had to come all this way?”
 
Gohan chuckled nervously, “No mom, I just wanted to see how everyone was since the last time I saw you guys were at the party.”
 
ChiChi wiped her mouth on a napkin, “Well it's too bad Goku isn't here. His son comes to see him yet he's not here. Too busy training like always never has time for his family anymore.”
 
“Aw mom, it's not dad's fault. I mean I didn't even call, how could he have known I'd be here?”
 
“Well he should've known! I mean, he can't take even one day off from training with Vegeta in that stupid gravity room?”
 
Minako remembered something, “Oh! Speaking of the gravity room, hey Trunks do you mind if I come over the next time you're training and try it out again?”
 
ChiChi shot up from her seat, “Absolutely not! You remember the last time you tried out staying there? You almost got killed, if not from the senzu bean! I will not allow my one and only daughter to be a…a…a barbarian!”
 
“Hey!” Gohan spoke, “I train too, and so does Trunks and everyone else! So don't call us barbarians! And if I remember correctly didn't you tell me once that when you were about Minako's age you competed in—”
 
Gohan stopped when he saw a fork fly right by his face and into the wall behind him.
 
“That's enough Gohan…”
 
ChiChi took all the trays and set them in the sink while the three crept out of the room trying not to make a sound.
 
 
 
Gohan, Trunks and Minako went outside for a little while to let ChiChi cool down before going back in.
 
“What was that all about Gohan?” Minako asked
 
“Yeah Gohan, your mom scares me more than usual now.”
 
Gohan sighed and said, “Well… I would tell you… but I'd upset mom so, I can't. Sorry…”
 
Trunks grabbed Gohan around the neck and said, “Aww mama's boy, huh?”
 
Gohan grabbed Trunks around the neck, and the two tried to bring each other down, “I am NOT a mama's boy!”
 
Minako looked at the ground and said, “Uh… Trunks as I was asking before…”
 
The two of them stopped fooling around and looked at her, “Will it be okay with you if I come and train with you?”
 
Trunks rubbed the back of his head, “Uh… I dunno Minako; didn't ChiChi just say she didn't want you to go there?”
 
Minako looked at Trunks and said, “But… but I really wanna get stronger so that I can hold my own against you and my dad…” her voice quieted, “…not to mention Vegeta too…”
 
Gohan looked at his sister, “Hey listen, I won't tell but if you get caught it's not my problem, got it?”
 
Minako smiled, “Thanks Gohan, so Trunks… it's okay with you?”
 
“Uh…. Okay sure. If you want come by my house at like noon. My parents are supposed to be out, but I'm sure they won't mind if you come over. Oh and Gohan if you want you can come too.”
 
Minako's face lit up, “Thank you Trunks!”
 
She ran up to him and gave him a big hug. This made Trunks turn beat red, and then he saw the expression on Gohan's face. He was trying his hardest not to crack up laughing. Trunks mouthed the words `Say something and I'll kill you!' This made Gohan want to crack up even more.
 
Minako let go of Trunks and continued to smile, “So it's all set! Me and Gohan will meet you at your house at 12.”
 
END OF CHAPTER 26