Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The 1st Son Daughter??? ❯ Chapter 29

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 29: “We are FIGHTING dreamers!” (I thought it would fit -_-;;)
 
ChiChi threw a kick straight at Minako's head; luckily the girl dodged her mother's kick. They both stood back in their ready stances, panting with sweat coming down the sides of their faces.
 
These two have been training for almost 2 hours and neither one refuses to give up. Minako was surprised that her mother was so strong; she seemed so much stronger than grandpa Ox King.
 
“So, you gonna give up or are you gonna attack me?” ChiChi said still regaining her breath.
 
Minako shook her head, “No way, I ain't giving up yet!”
 
Minako at first was a little hesitant about fighting her own mother, but she said that one of the best ways to get stronger was not to only train but to actually practice fighting. ChiChi's attacks were always so… unpredictable; they were never the same pace or the same force or in generally the same. Fight against her was like fighting 20 different people!
 
ChiChi grabbed Minako's leg before she got hit; the woman quickly sat on the ground and did a round kick to sweep Minako's legs from under her. The girl flipped back before hitting the ground and landed back on her feet, still panting. Her mother got up and jumped in the air, while there she aimed a kick straight at Minako who slid across the dirt to escape.
 
Minako got up and tried to do a side kick while her mother was facing the opposing direction, but she's not the easily fooled. ChiChi moved to the side and grabbed Minako's leg, this time pulling the leg forward, forcing her daughter to do a painful side-split on the ground. ChiChi jumped to face Minako and aimed to knee-kick her straight in the jaw. The daughter ducked to the right side pushing her mother's knee to the left causing ChiChi to lose some balance. That's when Minako let out a chop right into her mother's hip, but her mother let out a chop at the same time. The two women stopped right away as soon as their arms crossed each other.
 
Looking into each other, the two were both catching their breath. Then they both fell down on the ground, smirking, still staring at each other.
 
“You're more advanced than I expected, Minako.”
 
“Thanks mom, you're not bad yourself.”
 
ChiChi sighed and lied onto the grass, “It's been so long since I had a training session like this… too long.”
 
Minako smiled and stood up, “Well I'm going inside to take a break, are you coming?”
 
ChiChi smiled and nodded, “Yes sweetie, in a minute. You go ahead; I'll get back home soon. That dinner's not going to cook itself.”
 
Minako left and ChiChi's smile faded, her eyes squinted and she rolled then to her left, not turning her head.
 
“Whoever's there, you can come out now.”

There was a very familiar laugh that made ChiChi turn around, “Wow, it's no fun when your wife is such a great warrior. You can never, trick her.”
 
ChiChi's eyes widened with happiness as she grinned, “GOKU!!!”
 
The woman put her arms around her husband's neck and hugged him tightly, “Whoa, ChiChi. You're acting like you haven't seen me in years!”
 
“Of course, why are you surprised? I hardly ever see you since you're always training with that Vegeta!”

Goku looked at his wife's pouting face, “I'm sorry, honey.”
 
ChiChi let go of her husband and crossed her arms looking away, “Sorry's not going to cover it.”
 
Then Goku put his hand under ChiChi's chin making her face him, and then he kissed her. At fist she was surprised, but then ChiChi put her arms around Goku while he slid one of his hands down his wife's hips while the other remained behind his back, and the two continued to kiss passionately. The two stopped and looked at each other smiling.
 
“Is that enough for an apology?”
 
“Maybe…”
 
Then Goku brought out his hand from behind his back revealing a bouquet of flowers, “Happy Anniversary Chi—“
 
He didn't have a chance to finish his sentence before his wife hugged him even tighter squealing with joy.
 
“You remembered!!! You remembered!!!”
 
“Yeah I did ChiChi,” Goku said holding the bouquet away from ChiChi's massive hugs while trying to breathe.
 
Just then the two heard their son's voice coming from the window, “Mom, dad, enough of your mushy stuff! I'm hungry!!!”
 
ChiChi and Goku let go of each other blushing slightly and the ChiChi yelled out, “All right Goten, I'm going right now!”
 
 
 
Minako made her way upstairs and flopped right down on her bed, face first into the pillow. The clean laundry smell since her mother washed the pillow case. Minako sighed and rolled onto her back; closing her eyes all of a sudden she heard a knock on her door.
 
“Minako, are you sleeping?”
 
Minako leaned up against her elbows and looked at the visitor, “Hey Goten how was your nap?”
 
Goten crossed his arms and leaned against the door frame, “How could I sleep if all I heard was you and mom fighting outside?”

“Oh sorry…”
 
“Yeah well… since when does mom know how to fight like that?”
 
“Oh she told me that she was training all her life, just to fight dad in the World Martial Arts Tournament when she was about our age.”
 
“Seriously?”
 
“Mmhmm,” Minako nodded, “Yeah, and now she's training me.”
 
“Why not get dad to do it?”
 
Minako hesitated, “Well… I don't want dad to train me… yet, that is. I wanna train as much as I can with mom and then I wanna see how much I progressed.”
 
“By fighting dad!? You're insane!!”
 
“No of course not!! He's the greatest warrior in the universe…”
 
Goten sighed in relief, “Okay good.”
 
Minako sat up all the way, “…I wanna fight Vegeta!”
 
Goten fell down from hearing this, he got back up and held up a fist, “You are insane!!! He'll kill you for sure!!!”
 
“I don't care… I gotta try don't I?” Minako looked away from her brother and out her window still sitting on her bed, “You're just so lucky… that's you're born a guy.”
 
Minako heard Goten snort and she looked over at him; he started laughing hysterically, “Me... lucky to be a guy? Oh man that's good! Girls are the ones who are lucky!!! Guys have to buy them chocolates, flowers, clothes, jewelry… and what do you girls have to buys us? Hmm? NOTHING!!! ZIP!!! NADA! ZILCH!! By the time we break up the guys is broke and the girl has a shit load of stuff.”
 
“Broke? You mean you guys break something?”
 
Goten shook his head, “No as in we run out of money. So we have to work even harder trying to get the money we lost back.”
 
“Money…? Oh you mean those green pieces of paper!!! Yeah… um… I don't see how come they're so valuable. Just take a piece of paper and paint it green, you can make as much as you want!”
 
Goten slapped his forehead, “Why am I even speaking to you!?”
 
And with that he stomped down the stairs leaving Minako alone in her room. Or was she?
 
“Hey Minako!”
 
Minako fell off the bed, startled, when she heard the voice unexpectedly.
 
“Hey are you okay?”
 
Minako looked up and saw Trunks standing next to her holding out his hand to help her up. She took his hand and Trunks pulled her up to her feet.
 
“What are you doing here?”
 
Trunks grinned, “To see if you were okay. That whole `speech' you gave back at the ship made me a little worried about you.”
 
Minako smiled, “Oh I'm fine, but uh Trunks…”
 
“Yeah?”
 
“You can let go of my hand now.”
 
Trunks realized that he was still holding her hand so he quickly let go, “Oh sorry!”
 
Minako continued to smiled and said, “It's okay Trunkies!”
 
Trunks got pissed off, “Hey!!! I told you—“he stopped…
 
Minako covered her mouth, “Oh I'm sorry! It slipped out.”
 
Trunks sighed and smiled gently, “It's fine… hey Minako?”
 
“What?'
 
“…nothing, never mind.”
 
“Uh… okay…”
 
Trunks made towards the window and said, “Okay I'm gonna go now. See ya later I guess…”
 
“Minako waved and Trunks took off flying.
 
 
 
Minako, Goten, Goku, and ChiChi all finally finished eating. It was about 6 pm and Goten got up form the table and stretched,
 
“Boy that was an awesome meal! I'm ready to go to sleep.”
 
ChiChi started clearing the table, “If all you'll do is eat and sleep those muscles of yours are gonna turn to fat.”
 
“Yeah I know, don't worry I'll train tomorrow. It's a Saturday anyway, good night guys.”
 
Minako watched as Goten got up and all of a sudden and yawn escaped her, “Whoa, I guess I'm sleepy too. See ya mom, dad; I'm going to bed too.”
 
Chichi started washing the dishes and Goku still hadn't left. He looked at his wife admiring her from behind; he got up and wrapped his arms around her waist.
 
“Goku? What's wrong?”
 
“You… doing the dishes.”
 
Chichi laughed a little, “Well they never get done unless I do them.”
 
“But ChiChi, it's our anniversary…” whined Goku still holding onto his wife's waist then his voice got a little lower, “Besides I'll help you with those `dishes'.”
 
ChiChi turned off the faucet and turned around to face Goku, still in his arms, “Alright, you naughty boy, you owe me.”
 
Goku smiled sneakily, “And I'll repay every minute of it.”
 
 
END OF CHAPTER 29
(Oh my word XDDD Goku and Chichi)