Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The 1st Son Daughter??? ❯ Chapter 39

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 39:
 
Minako was doing her homework like the good little girl she is while Goten, the not so wonderful student, played video games on his game console.
 
“HA right in the HEAD, take that you n00b!” Goten yelled into the microphone around his head attached to the controller as he just sniped yet another player on the opposing team, “IN YOUR FACE!”
 
The phone suddenly rang in his room and Goten quickly took of the headphone microphone and quickly put the phone in between his shoulder and ear as he continued his wonderful `n00b pwnage', “Hello?”
 
“Hey Goten~~”
 
“K-K-K-K-Kasumi????” Goten dropped his controller and his character quickly got curb-stomped in the process
 
“Yeah, how'd you know?”
 
“Um… uh…” How'd she get this number…why would she call me? We don't have any classes together…oh crap what should I say?
 
“Goten, you there?”
 
The television screen when back to the main menu but Goten didn't even pay attention, “Uh yeah. So uh… what's crackin'?” What's crackin'? Are you insane??
 
The girl giggled, “Oh nothing much, just wanted to see what you're up to”
 
“Oh just um” he looked at the video game on the screen, “Working out. Y'know, tryin' to stay in shape”
 
“Ooo that's cool. Hey, you wanna hang at Satan City for a bit?”
 
“Oh sure, I got no plans, where should I meet you?”
 
“At the movie theater in ten minutes, see you soon Goten~~”
 
“Bye…” Goten said mesmerized as he hung up the phone, Do I have a date with Kasumi? KASUMI?? OH CRAP I HAVE TEN MINUTES!!
 
 
 
Minako was finishing off the last of her homework when she heard a knock of the door, “Come in”
 
“Hey, what's up?” Trunks walked in and dropped his book bag and a red duffel bag on the floor before sitting next to it leaning against Minako's bed. The girl stared at the boy wide-eyed, “…what?”
 
“You used the door
 
“Yeah, and?”
 
“You never use the door”
 
Trunks rolled his eyes and chuckled, “Wanted to say hi to Gohan, that's all”
 
Suddenly a bust of air came from the hallway through the open door as something or someone ran past the door and down the stairs. Fast footsteps were heard down the stairs and a quick, “Bye mom I'll be out!” was heard before the entrance door slammed closed.
 
Minako leaned outside her window and looked around and saw Goten flying off to the direction of the city, “Whoa… what's his hurry?”
 
“No idea,” Trunks replied twiddling his thumbs sighing
 
“So where'd you go?” Minako said putting her books away and turning to face her friend
 
“Oh to tell my mom that everything's fine and stuff” he reached into the duffel bag with some clean clothes inside before getting up to head to the bathroom. He closed the door and Minako stood in the hallway waiting for Trunks while he changed
 
“So… you're staying tonight again?”
 
“Yeah for like the rest of the week” Trunks said from the other side of the door, “Huge flood inside the house, and a tree fell on top so it crushed the GR and the house too. Mom and Bra are at gramp's house and well y'know my dad”
 
“Yeah… sorry to hear that. Was it my fault?” Minako said trying to remember yesterday.
 
“No, no that happened after we left” Trunks walked out wearing a long sleeved Capsule Corp shirt, blue with dark blue sleeves and letters, and black pants, “So don't feel bad about anything”
 
 
 
Meanwhile, Goten got to Satan City and realized Kasumi didn't tell him what movie theater to meet her at. For 5 minutes Goten was running back and forth through the city looking through all the movie theaters, finally he saw her in the distance sitting in the front of an ice cream shop. He ran up to the girl who just saw him and looked at her watch.
 
“Aw Goten… you're late by three minutes. You can't keep a lady waiting” she said in a sweet voice.
 
“Oh I'm sorry; I thought you said a movie theater so I looked through all the theaters in the city. I must've misheard you” he scratched the back of his head trying to slow down his heart rate from all the running
 
She sighed, “Oh I did say `movie theater', I just decided to come to an ice cream shop instead.” She looked back at the boy with sorrowful eyes, “I hope you're not too mad…”
 
“What!?” he laughed nervously, “No! Not at all, it was a nice exercise”
 
“Well okay then,” the girl got up and dusted the behind of her dark purple skirt, “Let's get going then.”
 
“Okay, to the movie theater?”
 
“No, silly Goten, so your house.”
 
“M-m-my house? Why?” Goten asked a bit surprised
 
“Oh, I'm so sorry Goten” Kasumi covered her face with her hands and continued in an apologetic voice, “I asked you to come here so that I can go back to your house and personally apologize to you and your sister about the confusion that happened in school” She twirled her long brown wavy hair around her finger while her other hand went behind her back as she looked at Goten with her big blue eyes, “I hope that's okay”
 
Goten couldn't help but be mesmerized by her beauty but then snapped out of it, “Um sure!”
 
The good actress clapped her hands together, “Yay”
 
The two began walking back towards the nearest bus stop with Kasumi wrapping her arms around Goten. The 14 year-old was about to melt
 
This isn't real, somebody PINCH me.
 
The boy pinched his leg with his free hand
 
Ow! Holy crap… THIS. IS. REAL!
 
The two got to the bus stop and waited. The girl picked her head off the boy's shoulder and looked up at him
 
“What are you doing?”
 
“Huh? What do you mean?”
 
“We're taking a bus?”
 
“Yeah, it's pretty far from here, so walking would take a really long time”
 
“But…” Kasumi started, “I have one more question”
 
“What is it? I'm sorry I don't have a car…” Goten began
 
“No, no…” she looked down at her white high heeled shoes, “Um… I was wondering… if you could… fly me there”
 
Goten's eyes widened and as first couldn't get the words out only nervous laughs, “W-why, would I fly?”
 
“Because you're one of those warrior people, aren't you?” She looked back up to him, “So c'mon, please, for me~~?”
 
“Uh…” Oh crap…
 
 
END OF CHAPTER 39