Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The 1st Son Daughter??? ❯ Chapter 40

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 40: WOOF, WOOF O.O
 
Oh crap…only a couple of people at the Tournaments know who we are…and they mostly just know Hercule, my dad, Piccolo, and Vegeta. I never saw Kasumi at any of the Tenkaichi Budoukais…
 
“Oh you're probably wondering how I know. Well start flying me to your house and I'll tell you,” the girl said pleasingly.
 
Goten nodded, still in shock, and walked into an alley. Kasumi wrapped her arms around Goten's neck and they quickly took off before anyone saw.
 
She put her chin on Goten's shoulder as she spoke, “It may come as a surprise, but my grandpa's actually the host of the World Tournaments”
 
“Really? That old man?” Goten asked
 
Kasumi giggled, “Yeah, so I know all about you and those other guys; you fought against Trunks a couple years ago didn'tcha?”
 
“Yeah… took bad I lost”
 
“Oh don't feel too bad, he's older anyways” Kasumi replied comfortingly
 
Wow…I thought she'd think I'm a freak. This is awesome! Wow, Kasumi really is awesome. She would never deliberately hurt anyone, someone must've done it to ruin her reputation…and whoever it is, is gonna pay when he gets caught.
 
 
 
Trunks looked towards the window, “Hey there's Goten flying back. Oh, there's someone with him?”
 
“Who?”
 
“I dunno… but it's a human, maybe he told Hachiro?”
 
Minako shrugged as the two heard the door close, “Hi mom, we're back”
 
“Oh Gohan! Who is this lovely young girl?”
 
“Hello, my name's Kasumi. It's very nice to meet you”
 
Trunks and Minako turned to each other and yelled out, “KASUMI???”
 
Trunks jumped up and raced to the door with Minako right behind him.
 
 
 
“What are you doing here?” Trunks yelled out as soon as he got downstairs. He blocked the bottom of the stairway so that Minako couldn't come downstairs fully.
 
“Oh hey Trunks, Minako. Are you two having a hang out party?” Kasumi said with a smile
 
“Cut the crap, Kasumi!”
 
“Trunks, what's with you?” Gohan got up and yelled at his former student, “She hasn't done anything but be nice since she got here and here you are disrespecting her for no reason!”
 
“No, no Mr. Gohan, Trunks has every right to be mad… and so does Minako.” The girl looked down at the floor, “I… I asked Goten to bring me here to apologize to everyone. It was my fault Minako was disliked by everyone in school and was absent for 4 days” she covered her face, “I… I… I got a boy mad at me because I wouldn't date him and he began spreading rumors of Minako saying that I said them.” Her voice cracked a little, “Things had gone so far! I w-wasn't able t-t-to stop… them! Before I-I had a chance to a-a-apologize and explain M-Minako and Trunks were a-already gone! Then all l-l-last week I tried to apologize b-but their friends told me to k-keep away!!” She fell down on the floor and began crying, “I'm so SORRY! I TRULY am, PLEASE I j-j-just w-w-want you all to for… GIVE me!”
 
Chichi knelt down next to the girl, “You poor dear… is that what happened? Here…” she handed her a napkin, “Please calm down…”
 
“But!—“Minako started.
 
“Minako, Trunks I think that was one big apology” Gohan said
 
“But it's not true!!” Minako protested.
 
“”Listen, we all have misunderstandings. Now Kasumi here was brave enough to come over and apologize face-to-face, whatever the rumors were and whatever kids assumed happened, let's just put it all behind us. Let's face to a new and happier future,” Chichi continued putting and arm around the girl, “You may believe these are bit problems, but these are just small ones compared to what you all will face in the future.”
 
“Exactly, the best thing now is to have friends and for everyone to get along” Goten added receiving a glare from Trunks.
 
Minako opened her mouth to say something, but stopped after realizing there was no use, “Okay… I… un…” she couldn't get it out, “…under…stand…”
 
Kasumi jumped up and pushed Trunks out of the way hugging Minako, “Thank you so much! I really hope we can put all this behind us!”
 
Minako glanced at Trunks who was clutching the railing trying to hold himself back from breaking it; “Uh… sure…” she patted Kasumi hesitantly on the back.
 
Kasumi smiled pulling back from the girl and wiping a tear away, “Oh my…” she giggled, “I'm quite sorry about that… I get emotional when if comes to important things like friends”
 
Chichi smiled and cupped her hands together, “We would love it if you stayed from dinner Kasumi”
 
“Oh, why thank you Mrs. Son! Goten,” she turned to the now happy boy, “Mind if you give me a tour?”
 
“Uh… sure!” He walked up to the girl who grabbed his hand and pulled him up the stairs.
 
Trunks and Minako exchanged glances before looking back at the `traitors' and heading upstairs.
 
 
 
Over a month past by and Kasumi continued to come over. Trunks's house was repaired after a week but for some reason Minako wasn't allowed there for the time being which made her even more curious about what was going on (they were making a new gravity room). Trunks was in Minako's room with Goten as well as they all chatted together over the pile of homework.
 
“I'm telling you guys, Kasumi is my Videl. Won't be before long me and her get serious—“
 
“Goten, one more word about your imaginary relationship with Kasumi and I'm gonna punch you!” Trunks said breaking his pencil in have, “Crap…”
 
Minako giggled handing Trunks another pencil, “I think it's kind of cute”
 
“That's `cause you're a girl, Goten forgets that I'm not and I'd rather not listen to his pointless stories of how `Kasumi's lovely curls bounce as she walks with him to class' or how `Kasumi's blue eyes twinkle when she's talking about fundraisers for the needy'.” He turned to Goten, “…Are you going pink on me?”
 
“Shut up, I am not turning into a chick.” Goten said writing the last of his math problems.
 
“Yoo-hoo, can I come in~~?” an annoyingly cheerful voice said from the other side of the door.
 
“Ugh speak of the devil… yeah come in…” Trunks said rolling his eyes God she's annoying…How come I never realized it before.
 
Kasumi came in and sat down next to Goten across from the other two, “So~~, How are you all?”
 
“Fine” Trunks said uninterested, until you came in…
 
“Oh that's good… Hey! Listen, my parents are out of town for Halloween and I'm throwing a HUGE party!”
 
“I don't like parties” Trunks said
 
“Oh… well what about you Minako”
 
“I dunno… I've never been to a `huge party'” she said in a small voice
 
“Never been to a party?? Minako! You simply must come!”
 
“I don't know…”
 
“Well then think about it and give me an answer” she turned to Goten, “Um Go-go, did you remember our plans for—“
 
“The concert tonight?” he held up two tickets, “Got them right here, you should have seen the fighting from a place in line”
 
“Oh Go-go~~ you're a sweetheart!” she hugged him tightly around the neck before giving him a kiss on the cheek. The girl got up and waved as she walked to the door, “I'll see you tonight”
 
“Yeah…” Goten said dazed off. He continued waving even after the door was closed
 
“Ugh, you are such a friggen… UGH!” Trunks yelled out of disbelief, “You're a friggen puppy, man!”
 
“A puppy?”
 
“Puppies are cute” Minako added
 
Yes a puppy because you're loyal to your owner even when then step all over you!”
 
“She's not my owner, she's my girlfriend.”
 
“Same shit different word” Trunks said kicking his books away and crossing his arms.
 
Minako scratched her head, “A boyfriend… is a puppy?”
 
“In Goten's case, yes
 
“Shut up, man! What about you???”
 
Me? I don't have a girlfriend because I am not a doormat”
 
“Oh so now I'm a doormat?”
 
“A doormat in the shape of a puppy?” Minako asked confused
 
“Whatever, this doormat is going to get ready for his date with his owner tonight instead of listening to this 40 year-old virgin.” Goten slammed the door closed after taking his books with him
 
“FINE! Whatever, and don't even call me a virgin you… you… ugh” Trunks yelled at the closed door while grabbing his books and then left.
 
Minako sat on the floor looking from the door back to the window and back again, she crossed her arms and put on a serious face, “So… boyfriends are dog-shaped doormats and guys without girlfriends are virgins…” she shook her head, “Too much information for one day…”
 
END OF CHAPTER 40