Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The 1st Son Daughter??? ❯ Chapter 41

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 41: (Finally back to the action)
 
Minako woke up extra early the next morning before the sun rise wanting to get a head start on training since her probation period from the GR has yet to expire… actually it wasn't even a probation… it just plain out stunk. She managed to get to her usual spot, where she first learned to fly and started doing fast-pace push-ups.
 
“298… 299… 300” she said before flipping backward onto her back beginning her next three-hundred sit-ups, “One, two, three, four, five…”
 
This went on everyday ever since Trunks said he didn't have time to train her (worried that she might over-exert herself again) and her mother said she didn't want to keep receiving bruises from her daughter. Everyday, before school on weekdays for two hours and from five to eight on weekends before everyone woke up, aside from her father.
 
Minako knew she was getting slowly stronger and the story about her supposedly `beating up Vegeta' kept her motivated but still skeptical about how true that story really was. Besides, slowly getting stronger was not exactly her favorite pace for progress when it came to training. Suddenly she felt something really strange from a distance. It felt kind of like a flame without the burning sensation, but she felt that it was strong. The girl jumped onto her feet halting her sit-ups at 148 and faced the direction from where this strange sensation was coming from.
 
The bushes rustled in front of her and the suddenly the ones behind her did too, huh? What's going on?
 
The weird feeling disappeared, and instead of it:
 
BAM!
 
Minako fell forward into the pond.
 
The girl sat up and spat out the water moving her hair out of her face, “What was that!?”
 
“And you're Goku's daughter?” the deep voice scoffed, “Not surprised… he's not exactly the brightest bulb in the chandelier…”
 
“Chandelier?” Minako's eyes looked up and saw a tall man with green skin, a purple and white turban, a white cape-like thing around his torso over with purple training suit with a blue belt, extending a dark green hand towards her
 
“Here” the man grabbed her forearm and lifted the girl out of the water letting her dangle for a few seconds before setting her feet down on the ground, “What are you doing her anyway?”
 
“Training…” she said rolling the bottom of her shirt together squeezing most of the water out before doing the same to her long brown hair, “So um… you are… uh… let's see… the green guy with a turban…”
 
Piccolo raised an eyebrow but let her continue, “Oh!” she finally remembered, “Master Roshi!”
 
Piccolo made a fist and twitched, “No…” he said in a trying-to-control-my-anger-type voice, “I'm Piccolo”
 
“Oh right! Sorry” she smiled, “Still haven't met everyone”
 
The man sighed, “Where is your father?”
 
“Sleeping probably, should be awake soon”
 
“Why are you even training so early? The sun isn't even up yet… and why are you training alone?”
 
“Because dad's always off with you or Mr. Prince of All Saiyens, my mom said I give her bruises and Trunks said he doesn't have time anymore…”
 
“From what I see, your training isn't very impressive…” Piccolo said closing his eyes and crossing his arms before levitating in midair
 
“Hey! I'll have you know that I beat up Vegeta!” At first the man scoffed and then started laughing making the girl angry, “HEY! What's so funny?”
 
“If I was a big ape with immense strength he'd be dead already,” the man muttered as soon as he stopped laughing
 
“What?” Minako said not hearing
 
“Nothing. Listen, go to Gohan and ask him for some pointers, I trained him and then he trained Trunks and Goten. I'm sure you'll get at least a tad better than what you are right now” Piccolo said before disappearing.
 
“Uh… that was… rude…” Minako stuffed her hands into the pockets of her dark blue jean shorts (and it's October… nice Minako) and kicked a pebble sending it flying straight through a tree, “And he's going to tell me that after that kick I'm still weak?”
 
She flopped down on the ground and crossed her arms, “Hmph… and trying to act so cool with the levitating thing… doesn't seem so hard…” they girl rose off the ground a couple inches and descended back down, “UGH… okay one more time” she ascended a couple more than before but this time the fall hurt more as well, “Fine! Whatever!”
 
She looked up at the sunrise covering her eyes with her hand, “Maybe I should pay Gohan a visit…”
 
 
 
 
The girl got home in no time and managed to see Goku and Piccolo before they left.
 
“Hey, honey, what are you doing up so early?”
 
“Just training, hey listen where does Gohan live?” the girl said a bit out-of breath
 
Piccolo smirked, “He won't be home right now, he's probably on the Training Island, south from Roshi's house. Just head that way until you see a small island in the middle of the ocean, “You can't miss it… it's… pink…”
 
“Okay, thank you Mr. Pickle” Minako bowed before flying off, “Dad! Tell mom I'm not hungry and won't be home until later!!”
 
“P-PICKLE?” Piccolo yelled out in anger
 
“Uh Minako!” he chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck, “Oh well… what can I do?”
 
Piccolo rolled his eyes and grumbled, “Pickle…”
 
Goku laughed and pat his friend on the back, “C'mon don't be so blue Mr. Pickle, green really works for ya. Don't like to eat them any other color”
 
“What!?”
 
But Goku had already taken off flying laughing at his friends reaction, “Can't catch me!”
 
“Goku, when I do I'm gonna lock you in Bulma's GR and set the gravity to a 100,000!”
 
 
END OF CHPATER 41
(Not so much action, but don't worry the Z fighters are coming in)