Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The 1st Son Daughter??? ❯ Chapter 46

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 46 - Ignorance is bliss… and doctors are even more powerful than Frieza
 
(A long over-due chapter that I promised PrinceVegetasLover a loooooong long time ago o_o… XD)
 
 
“AAACHOOOO”
 
“Aw poor Goten honey, here you go” Chichi said handing her son a tissue
 
Goten had a blanket draped over his shoulders with watery eyes and a stuffy nose and a cup of hot tea in his hands as he sat on the couch, “Thanks mom” he said before blowing his nose.
 
Minako sat next to him in the same state, “I thought you said saiyens couldn't get sick” she commented to her brother with a sick voice.
 
“You poor kids…” Chichi said looking at the two; she looked to the love seat next to the coach on which Goku sat sick as well.
 
“AAACHOOO” Goku let out a sneeze into the cup of hot tea making it splash all over his face
 
Chichi shook her head giving him a new tissue from the tissue box that hadn't left her hand for the past two days, “That's what you all get for training so much in cold weather”
 
“But mom” Minako said sniffling, “It's Goten's fault, Kasumi was sick and it spread from her onto him and then to us”
 
“Yeah I heard Trunks isn't doing too well either” Goku added as he finished wiping the tea off his face
 
“Why aren't you sick, mom?” Minako said before drinking the rest of the tea
 
“That's because I take care of myself and don't run around barefoot, Minako” she replied pointing at her daughter's usual bare feet
 
“But it's comfy…”
 
Chichi said and looked at the clock hanging on the wall, “Oh my, c'mon you three, time to go.”
 
“Go where?” Goku asked looking up at his wife
 
“To the doctor's of course” She grabbed a light jacket and turned to face her sick family, only to see Goten and his dad huddled together on the other side of the room
 
“Nuh uh Chichi, we're not going there!” the child-like husband said with fearful eyes
 
“C'mon Goku, stop being a baby”
 
“But mom! If we go we have to get a shot!!” Goten added in a whiney voice
 
“What's a shot and what's a doctor…” Minako asked looking back and forth from the opposing sides of the room
 
“IT'S EVIL!” Goku yelled out
 
“NO IT IS NOT! A doctor is a person who will make you feel better” Chichi said in an annoyed voice
 
“NO, DON'T LISTEN TO THESE LIES! HE'S PURE EVIL AND HAS LOTS OF NEEDLES!!!” Goten yelled huddling into his blanket even deeper
 
Minako's eyes widened, “Even eviler than… that Buu guy?”
 
“YES!” the two guys yelled out
 
“OH NO!!!” Minako jumped up and ran into the corner with her two family members
 
“Goku…” Chichi growled his name under her breathe, “WE'RE LEAVING NOW!!!”
 
Chichi ran toward her husband, grabbed his shoulders and threw his out the open window on the ground. Goten stared at his angry mother and before he could escape got thrown out of the house as well. Minako jumped up from her sitting position and got into a fighting stance, but stood up too quickly and fell back on the ground from dizziness and a cloudy head.
 
 
 
The sick saiyens and the angry wife made it to the doctor's office in Bulma's car. Chichi was in the passenger seat with her best friend at the wheel. Four saiyens remained in the back seat with three of them knocked out from ChiChi's wrath.
 
Bulma stopped the car and turned around to look at the sick people, “Wow ChiChi… you really knocked them out good”
 
“Well I had to, otherwise Goku would have latched onto the seat of the car… and trust me, you don't want to even know how we got him into the office when that happened…”
 
Bulma shook her head and looked at Trunks, “At least you're not afraid are you, Trunks.”
 
Trunks stared out the car window and shrugged, “I've fought the most powerful warriors on Earth… there's nothing this doctor has that will scare me”
 
While pulling Goku out of the car he had woken up and tried to grab onto something, but was betrayed by his youngest son who latched onto the seat instead, “NOOOO GOTEN!!!”
 
“I'M SORRY DAD!” The young boy yelled out at his best friend tried to pull him off as well.
 
Minako opened her eyes and saw what was happening in the seat next to her, “OH NO, TRUNKS! YOU HAVE CROSSED OVER TO THE DARK SIDE!”
 
“WHAT!?”
 
“AARRRG!” Minako leaped out of the seat and head butted her friend right into his stomach.
 
Trunks fell over backwards and lost his grip on Goten who took the chance and began running away. Goku, being pulled by his wife by his ankles, grabbed his son's ankle causing the teenager to fall to the ground.
 
“HEY! What was that for dad!?”
 
You betrayed me Goten! And now you will suffer alongside your father!”
 
“NOOO! DAD!! GOTEN!!” Minako leaped towards the two off of Trunks after her poor father and brother, but was stopped in mid-air by someone holding her by her waist. She looked up and noticed Trunks put his arm around her waist and carried her to the entrance as if she was a mere duffle bag, “NOOOOOOOO TRAITOR!!!!”
 
 
 
Goten sat next to his dad glaring at him in the waiting room which ChiChi guarding the door, Bulma reading a magazine, and Minako next to Trunks, who was keeping an eye on her.
 
“Traitor…” Goten said
 
“You're the traitor, Goten. I thought we were family” Goku replied in the same child-like manner
 
“The biggest traitor is Trunks” Minako said with her arms crossed glaring at her friend
 
“Agreed” Goku and Goten said
 
A nurse came out, “Um… can I please see… Trunks Briefs?”
 
“Yeah, right here” he got up and walked over to the nurse following her inside the room.
 
Minako looked over at Bulma, “Why isn't Trunks scared?”
 
“Because there's nothing to be afraid of, and besides, this is his first time going to a doctor. The boy's always been so immune to everything…”
 
“WHAT!!??” Trunks's voice was heard from inside
 
“Now hold still, young man!” a man's voice yelled
 
“NO GET THAT THING AWAY FRO ME!”
 
“It's only a needle!” the nurse protested
 
“NO! IT'S SHARP AND SCARY!!!” Trunks continued to yell
 
“OH NO, TRUNKS IS IN TROUBLE!!” Minako jumped up as did Goku and Goten
 
“WE GOTTA HELP HIM!!” Goku yelled out
 
The three ran into the room with ChiChi at their heels, “STOP, THIS IS A DOCTOR'S OFFICE!!”
 
Bulma looked up and at the door which slammed close right after ChiChi. She turned her attention to the quiet family sitting in the waiting room across from her. The little boy who sat on the mother's lap stared at his mother wide-eyed. The parents stared at door and then at Bulma, speechless.
 
 
 
Trunks was on the floor with his back to the wall staring at the doctor who held a syringe in his hand with the nurse right next to him.
 
“TRUNKS!” the Son family had come to the rescue yelling out with their stuffy-nose-voices.
 
“Oh my goodness!” the nurse yelled out covering her mouth and staring wide-eyed at the teenager as she tackled the doctor into a wall
 
“Nice one, Minako!” Her brother complimented her before helping his best friend up
 
“Thanks! Now I see why you guys were so afraid of this guy!” Trunks said to Goku and Goten
 
“OH NO YOU DON'T!” Chichi burst into the room and took her fighting stance
 
“Now Chichi, be reasonable, let's not do anything too crazy” Goku said in a reasonable voice
 
“YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT AFTER YOU JUST ALLOWED YOUR DAUGHTER TO TACKLE A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL INTO A WALL!?” Chichi yelled back at her husband in disbelief
 
“Guess we have no choice, dad. We're going to have to take mom out if we're going to live” Goten said in a regretful voice after blowing his nose with a tissue from a nearby box of tissues.
 
Minako got up and faced her mother in a fighting stance along with the other three warriors, “It's four against one! We can take her!”
 
“AAAAAHHHHHHH!!” Chichi screamed out before punching Goku straight in the jaw. The husband fell backwards into the examination bed causing it to break in half. The nurse ran out of the room screaming.
 
Goten and Trunks double-teamed and began to throw punches and kicks at the woman. Avoiding all of their attacks easily, Chichi saw an opening and landed a chop right underneath Goten's ribs. Her son fell to the floor and, without wasting anytime, the Great Ox King's daughter did a roundhouse kick at Trunks's knees making him lose balance and flip onto the ground as well.
 
Minako attacked Chichi while she was busy finishing off her kick, but ended up punching the air. The girl looked back and forth for her mother
 
“Looking for me?” the voice came from behind. Before she got a chance to turn around, the half-saiyen girl got hit in the neck, knocking her out instantly.
 
ChiChi dusted herself off, “Phew…”
 
“ChiChi?” Bulma came into the room, “Whoa… you beat all of them?”
 
“Of course! They were sick, so I took it easy on them” she walked over to the fallen doctor who was slowly waking up, “Sir? Sir, I am so sorry about my family's behavior”
 
“Me too! We didn't know they would act… um… worse than usual” Bulma added
 
The old doctor stared at the women in shock, “Worse… than… usual?”
 
ChiChi laughed, “Yes, it's because usually we only have to deal with one of them, but four...”
 
“I see…” was all the doctor was able to say
 
“So um… maybe you should give them their shot before they wake up?” Bulma said
 
“Oh yes! Of course!” The old man quickly gave the four knocked out saiyens their shots and the women dragged them out of the office and back into the car one by one.
 
The family in the waiting room sat through everything and was afraid and confused. The nurse came out,
 
“Brian Chow?”
 
The little boy began hysterically crying and ran for the door, “NOOOO!!!”
 
 
 
“NO, NOT THE SHOT!!!” Goten's yell woke him up.
 
He looked around and saw that he was on the couch, with Minako opposite from him and his father dozing off in the love seat. The boy poked his sister's cheek repeatedly before she woke up
 
BAM!
 
Punched right in the nose.
 
“OW! WHAT THE HELL?” Goten yelled covering his face
 
“Huh?” The girl sat up with her hand still in a fist as she stared at her brother, “What's wrong Goten?”
 
“What's wrong!? You hit me!”
 
“Oh… I did?” she smiled, “I'm sorry”
 
“Yeah, yeah, whatever” he looked around, “How'd we get back home?”
 
“I dunno…”
 
“You think we won!?”
 
“I don't remember…” Minako said rubbing her neck where Chichi hit her
 
“I think we did!”
 
“Really!?”
 
“YES!”
 
“HIGH FIVE!” Minako yelled out and the siblings gave each other a high five
 
END OF CHAPTER 46