Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The 1st Son Daughter??? ❯ Chapter 49

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 49 -
 
“Trunks!” a female's voice call from downstairs as the door slammed shut
 
Trunks raced down the stairs, “It's been an hour, where have you been, Mina—” he stopped realizing it was his parents back home.
 
“What?” Bulma asked while hanging up her jacket. Vegeta's costume hung on her arm ripped to shreds and the door to the GR was slammed shut before Trunks got a chance to see his dad.
 
“Sorry, I thought it was Minako. She left to go find Bra's wand an hour ago and she hasn't come back.” He sat down on the stairs and rubbed the back of his head as he threw a quick glance to the door.
 
“Oh, well since we're here now, Bra's fine, you can go look for Minako if you want” Bulma smiled at her son's worried look
 
Trunks scoffed and tried to play it off, “She's fine, it's just she's such an airhead that I'm worried that she got lost on the way back”
 
“Of course, of course” Bulma said sarcastically still smiling, “I still say go look for her because I don't want to be the one to tell Chichi her daughter's gone missing.”
 
“Yeah that's true…” he tried to slip his already-tied-shoes on kicking them into place not bothering to put them on properly, “So how was the party?” he asked eyeing the ripped costume
 
“Um… well you know how your father is when someone makes fun of him…” she laughed nervously, “We had to leave early because he ripped the costume off… good thing he had his spandex underneath” she shook her head, “He started fighting and it was… well… you get the picture”
 
Trunks winced at the thought, “Yeah, I can guess,” he already had his hand on the doorknob. He wanted to leave so badly but didn't want to make it obvious, “Anyone hurt?”
 
“Nope, thankfully. Just a couple of people got punch spilled on and… cake thrown…” she sighed, “At least he tried to control his anger”
 
Trunks laughed nervously itching to leave, “Alright mom, I'll be back soon”
 
Bulma laughed and waved him away, “Go! Go!”
 
 
 
Trunks walked up and down the blocks around his house. The streets were slowly getting empty as the night grew more and more dark, but still no sign of Minako. He decided to start flying, with it as dark as it was, nobody would be able to tell.
 
In the distance there was a small object on the pavement, sparkling in the light of the street lamps. Trunks landed and picked it up realizing it was Bra's fairy wand.
 
Ugh…where'd that idiot go…if I found it this quickly it shouldn't have taken her so long to find it…
 
He sat down on the curb and twirled the wand around in between his fingers thinking where she would be. Then it hit him,
 
Duuh! Power levels! If I focus hard enough I'll be able to find where she is.
 
Trunks closed his eyes and started to focus, suddenly
 
SPALT
 
“HAHA, NICE SHOT MAN!”
 
Trunks wiped the egg off his face as he glared at the passing car, “Fucking assholes!” he let out a ki blast right at their back tire as they tried to drive away. The car swerved and hit a tree. Crap…dammit Trunks! The boy quickly flew off before anyone got a chance to see his face.
 
The 16 year-old-boy sat on the roof of a house and sighed, Alright, focus…
 
Hey a got something! Wait… no it's too high for Minako...yeah defiantly too high, that's my dad. Next…
 
He grit his teeth, C'mon…hey! No wait… that's… Gohan? No…Piccolo? Yeah… and Goku's with him. Wait a second, that's pretty far and still no sign of Minako?
 
After a couple of seconds he found where all the Z fighters were, but still no sign of Minako's power level, Come on! I can feel Dende's power level from here… Minako's can't be less than Dende's! Dammit!
 
He felt a sudden surge of power and then disappeared, what was that? …that didn't seem good…
 
Trunks took off flying where he felt the surge of power. Before long he was flying over mountains and then felt someone following him. He stopped and looked behind him still floating in midair.
 
He shrugged, turned around and got startled when saw a face in front of him. The stranger was huge, about 7 feet tall, yellow-orange skin, a red headband held his spiked purple hair with some longer than others making it look like a Mohawk. The strange-looking man wore a purple fighting Gi with a red cloth belt and no shoes.
 
He looked at Trunks with his eyes which had no other color except black and spoke showing his yellow-tinted pointed teeth, “Saiyen…”
 
Trunks got into his fighting stance, “Yeah, I'm a saiyen, who're you supposed to be?”
 
He let out a low chuckle and spoke again with his deep raspy voice, “Who I am will not be important for long.”
 
“What's that supposed to—HEY!” Trunks jumped out of the way when the man threw a punch at him.
 
Trunks avoided the punches being thrown with skill, this guys isn't even that good… Then he realized the stranger started chuckling,
 
“I see… so you are better than the last one. I can tell”
 
“Last one? MINAKO???” Trunks slipped underneath one of the punches and came up from behind to choke the opponent's neck with his forearm, “Do you mean, Minako!?”
 
He chuckled again; it seemed as if the choke hold had no affect on him, “You mean the girl? Yes, she didn't even see when I hit her. One hit in the neck and she was down… and here we thought saiyens were strong.” He elbowed Trunks in the stomach, turned around and sent a kick right into his side. Within a millisecond, Trunks was sent about ten feet into the ground.
 
“You don't seem to be strong at all.”
 
The yellow-skinned man was surprised when the once violet-haired boy flew back out with glowing golden hair. Trunks had three times the speed from before and landed many punches into the 7-foot man's stomach, before throwing a hook punch into his jaw.
 
There was a pause and Trunks smirked, Can't even move, huh. Hey… wait. The man started laughing and turned his head back to Trunks wiping the blood away from the corner of his mouth, “You…” he sent a punch into his abdominals, “Call…” then an upper-cut into his jaw making Trunks fly up into the air, “That…” he suddenly appeared above Trunks as he flew up, “FIGHTING?” and sent a blow right down on Trunks's head with both his hands in twine together.
 
Trunks flew back down into the ground, but managed to sit back up, Whoa…he's strong…really strong. But he's not faster than me!
 
The 16 year-old half saiyen suddenly disappeared as soon as the stranger's feet touched the ground, “Oh I see… you think I won't find you because of your speed? Well I give you four steps before I do…” he closed his eyes and listened
 
Trunks flew backwards with amazing speed away from the man and pushed off the ground to fly even faster a different direction. The man heard the boy push off, “That's one”
 
The teenager zoomed right behind him causing the loose purple Gi and the Mohawk to move along with the breeze, kicked the ground again to flew right into his back with his fist ready, “That's two.” The man bent down causing Trunks to fly right over him with a surprised look.
 
The man straightened his posture and did not open his eyes. Trunks pushed off the ground again coming straight back at the man, “That's three” missing once more because the opponent tilted slightly sideways, just enough to avoid the incoming half-saiyen the last second.
 
Trunks recoiled again, by pushing off the ground, “That's four” this time the man didn't avoid Trunks, instead he lifted up his forearm vertically to punch him right in the nose.
 
He stopped flying and fell backwards clutching his nose, “UGH! OW!!”
 
The opponent turned around, “I promised four steps… and you still didn't even injure me…” he chuckled, “No wonder that girl was no match for me when you can't even do any damage.”
 
Trunks grit his teeth and let out a yell beginning to charge up. The energy around him was so great that it actually threw the giant man backwards a couple of steps. The super-saiyen flew up across the ground and right into the enemy throwing punches and kicks at him. One finally landed on his jaw causing him to fly away sideways.
 
The fallen alien-man got picked up by Trunks by the collar, “Where is Minako!?”
 
There was a kick sent into Trunks's chest making him lose his grip and thrown back a few steps as his opponent landed on the ground, “So I'm guessing you won't tell me where the dragon radar is?”
 
“Dragon radar?” Trunks clutched his stomach enduring the pain, “Why would you need the dragon radar?”
 
“To get the Dragonballs, you ignorant brat.” He walked over and picked up Trunks by the collar so the two were eye-to-eye, “I happen to know your mother has one, now answer me: where is it?”
 
The teenager scoffed and shrugged looking away from the man, “I have no idea where it is” he said with an almost-toxic sarcastic tone.
 
The alien-man got mad and threw a punch in Trunks's face, “WHERE” punch, “IS”, punch, “THE”, punch, “RADAR?”
 
The half-saiyen caught the last punch and flipped the 7 foot-man over his head and into the ground, “GO TO HELL”
 
The fallen opponent grabbed Trunks's forearm and threw him across the ground and into a nearby plateau forming a giant hole upon impact. The man got up and spit out from blood in his mouth, “You really think you can defeat me? I am the almighty Adriraja. Mountains are birthplace. You cannot beat me in such an environment. I am more powerful than you will ever be.”
 
Suddenly a voice was heard, “HEY ORANGE GUY!”
 
BOOM (don't you just love these random sound effects)
 
A giant rock was thrown right into Adriraja's face when he turned to face the source of the familiar voice, “How's that, if you love mountains so much, how about you eat one!?”
 
The giant man was thrown aback with his mouth full of pieces of stone. Trunks got up rubbing his head from impact and saw a hand outstretched in front of him. He looked up and saw a smiling face, “You're telling me that the son of the pig-headed prince of saiyens can't beat up this guy? I don't think so”
 
“Minako!!!” Trunks jumped up and threw her a hug and get let go to shake the girl while screaming, “Where have you been?? C'mon seriously Minako! You left for an hour and then I went looking for you and… UGH!” he stopped when he saw Minako began giggling and a blush spread across his cheeks causing him to let go and turn his back to her while crossing his arms, “It's just… my mom was worried. Nothing else”
 
“Yay, Trunks was worried.”
 
“Nuh uh, it was just—CRAP LOOK OUT!” he pushed Minako and himself out of the way from a giant ki blast.
 
Minako looked back and smirked, Trunks noticed this, “What?”
 
“I was right.”
 
“I'm telling you I wasn't—“
 
“I meant the glowing golden hair”
 
“Glowing golden—“Trunks realized he was still in super saiyen form, “Oh… that…”
 
“Explain later, for now we gotta beat up Mr. I-Sprayed-On-Too-Much-Tanning-Spray.”
 
Adriraja sped over to Minako and grabbed her by the throat pressing her against the wall, “How did you escape?”
 
“Your… locks stink…” she weakly said as she was being chocked
 
Trunks charged for the man but got slapped away like a mere fly, “What about Bhavani? She was told to watch you” he tightened his grip
 
“She…” Minako clawed at his hand in multiple attempts to release his grip, “was… ugh…” she could draw almost no more breath, “W-weak” a kick was thrown into his stomach, in an attempt to kick him off. But that only made him tighten his hold around her neck with the second hand.
 
“You will pay, brat! A slow and painful death”
 
Trunks got back up and patted his back searching for his sheath, Crap…I didn't think I would need it…
 
He heard Minako yell out as the choke intensified and let out another attempt to attack. This time it was a bit of a surprise, making the orange-yellow-skinned man to let go. Trunks grabbed Minako and quickly escaped high above on the other side of the mountain.
 
Minako coughed as she held her throat and took in multiple breaths, “Thanks Trunks, I owe you one”
 
“No problem, I think you should go, your power level is so low that—“
 
“That's because I didn't charge up yet”
 
“What?”
 
“I didn't want the big guy over there to sense me coming, so as soon as I beat his girlfriend I lowered it as much as possible.”
 
“Oh… THEN POWER UP MINAKO! You're gonna get killed if you don't!”
 
“I know, I know, jeez.” She quickly powered up, so quickly that it even surprised Trunks.
 
Trunk smirked, “You've been practicing?”
 
“Just a tad” she smiled happily before charging up even more.
 
“Whoa Minako, I gotta hand it to ya you've improved a lot—“
 
“YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRG” a scream was heard from Adriraja before he punched through the other side of the mountain. A giant hole was not what separated the teenagers from the strong alien.
 
“I hope you two are ready to talk” he cracked his knuckles
 
“I wouldn't bet on it” Minako said getting back up, “C'mon Trunks, two saiyen can totally own this guy”
 
“Yeah, let's do this”
 
With that, the three-way battle began.
 
 
END OF CHAPTER 49