Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The 1st Son Daughter??? ❯ Chapter 48

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 48— “Letting the children inside to drink beers, razor blades hidden in 3 Musketeers, scream from the basement of kids begging to be set free, that's what Halloween means to me!” -Stephen Lynch (he is the man!)
 
It's October 31st and everyone in school was talking about Kasumi's party. Minako was the only one who was lost about all the commotion.
 
“So uh…” Minako started talking while everyone was on the field waiting on the bleachers to get their turn in the soccer game, “This whole Halloween thing, is fun?”
 
“Duh!” Katashi said, “The best thing ever! I guess they don't celebrate it where you came from, huh, Minako?”
 
“Nope” she said back with a smile
 
“Still can't believe I'm stuck on candy duty” Trunks sighed pulling his cap over his eyes to block the sun
 
“I still say you should've dressed up like Peter Pan for Bra” Goten nudged him in the side
 
Sumi laughed, “Wow, now after seeing that, I'd literally die laughing”
 
“Shut up, I hate Halloween…” Trunks said crossing his arms
 
“That's `cause you're an old man” Sumi commented
 
“An old man?” Minako asked in a confused voice
 
“Better than a leprechaun” Trunks said with a smirk
 
“WHAT!!!???” Sumi jumped over the bench and got Trunks into a choke hold from behind, “WHAT DID YOU SAY, PUNK!?” Trunks laughed making the short girl even angrier, “DON'T LAUGH AT ME, BARNEY!”
 
Barney!?
 
“Yeah! You heard me!”
 
Trunks stood up and Sumi hung helplessly trying to keep her choke hold which had no effect on the half-saiyen, “Alright, leprechaun, I'll be the man and just walk away from this” he grabbed one of Sumi's arms and let her down to the ground before walking back inside.
 
Katashi had to hold Sumi back from running after the boy, “Stop it sis! That's the guy's locker room!”
 
“Let me at him! Let me at him!”
 
Minako sat on the bench confused as ever, “Who's Barney?”
 
 
 
Trunks walked to his house, while the Son siblings flew home, Goten all too eager to get ready for the party. Minako walked upstairs and began changing when her mother walked in,
 
“Minako?”
 
“Yeah mom?”
 
“Bulma asked me if you could do her a favor.”
 
“Sure” the girl smiled.
 
“Since she and Vegeta are going to their own Halloween party and Trunks has to stay home and give out candy, she was wondering if you would be able to walk around with Bra as she trick or treated. She's nervous, since Bra is only a little girl.”
 
“Sure” her daughter continued to smile, “Just one question… what's trick or treating?”
 
“Oh! Sit down and I'll explain everything”
 
 
 
After hearing about everything, Minako finally realized what all the excitement was and eagerly flew to Trunks's house.
 
She rang the door bell and the door opened, “Hi Tru—“
 
“Here's the damn candy!” he threw candy at her, “Now leave me al— OH! Oh crud, Minako, sorry I thought you were a trick-or-treater”
 
Minako picked up the candy and put it back into the bright orange bowl her friend held under his arm, “No problem.”
 
“What are you doing here anyway?” he said walking back inside and setting the bowl on the first step of the stairs.
 
“Your mom wanted me to trick-or-treat with Bra keeping an eye on her” the brown haired girl followed him inside.
 
“Ugh… sounds like loads of fun…” the boy rolled his eyes
 
Bra ran down the stairs in a pink fairy costume, “Minacow! Minacow!” the little girl ran to the 16 year-old girl and began tugging on her long sleeve, “Ah you gonna come wit me?”
 
“You bet Bra!”
 
“Hooray! Yo moe funner than Twunks”
 
“Hey! You said I was the best”
 
“Don't wowwy bwoter, yo still da bestest in da world” she flashes him a smile with her two font teeth still missing.
 
Trunks chuckled and rubbed the abck of his head, “Alright, you two better be off or all the candy will be gone”
 
“Yay! C'mon Minacow, c'mon!” she tugged Minako's pant leg as she dragged her out the door
 
“Bye Trunkies!” Minako yelled out before shutting the door behind herself.
 
Trunks made a fist but then let out a breathe attempting to calm down, he chuckled and shook his head, “Trunkies…”
 
DING DONG
 
“Ugh… they're multiplying!”
 
 
 
It was getting late and the sun was starting to set, and Bra was beginning to sneeze.
 
“AACHOO” the little girl sniffled after her third sneeze
 
Minako was standing next to her, holding her own and Bra's trick or treat candy bags over-flowing with teeth-rotting treats, “Maybe we should head back, we didn't bring you a jacket.”
 
“Okey-dokey, Minacow” the little girl began walking with the 16 year-old back to the Brief's home.
 
When they finally got there they saw a mob of kids screaming and yelling as Trunks was panicking in the open doorway.
 
“Hey Trunks!” Minako waved at the frantic teenager.
 
“Minako! Bra! Oh thank kami you two got here! We ran out of candy!!”
 
“You ran out of candy?” Minako held the two candy-filled bags over her head with one arm while holding Bra around the waist with another as she carried them through the mob of angry trick-or-treaters.
 
“Yeah! I had to start offering them some of my mom's junk, but they're just throwing it back at me!
 
“Screw this guys! I'm going in there and getting my own candy!!”
 
“YEAH!”
 
The mob of kids raided into the house stomping over Trunks past Minako and Bra who stared at the fallen boy speechless.
 
“Uh…” Minako set the bags and the girl down and poked her friend's face, “Trunks… some kid is taking your sword…”
 
“WHAT!!??” he jumped up and faced the boy, “GIVE ME THAT BACK!”
 
The little Frankenstein held onto the sheath of dear life, “NO! IT'S MINE!”
 
“NO IT'S NOT!!” Trunks tried to shake him off, but got kicked in the `family jewels' in the process. As the violet-haired boy toppled over, the little kid ran out the door with Trunks's sword. “CRAP! Ugh, Minako can you—“
 
“On it!” the girl was already running out the door after the little thief.
 
Bra sat down next to her hunched over brother and asked, “What's wong bwoter?”
 
“Nothing, just this moment made me realize that I never want to have kids”
 
 
 
While Trunks and Bra dealt with the sugar-crazed kids, Minako chased after the little boy, who had mysteriously disappeared.
 
“I could have sworn he was here a second ago…” Minako looked around oblivious that the kid was hiding behind the tree next to her. She turned to a nearby adult, “Excuse me, have you see a little boy around this big,” she faced her palm about 3 feet off the ground, “with a green face and brown clothes?”
 
“Oh yes, isn't that him right there?”
 
She turned around and saw little Frankenstein trying to sneak away with the sword hanging from his back, “Oh there you are!”
 
“AHH!” the boy began running again, but this time got caught, “NO! LET ME GO! LET ME GO!”
 
Minako smiled holding him by the collar as he waved his arms and legs about, “You're a quick one aren't ya?”
 
“MARVIN!”
 
“Huh? Oh no…” the boy stopped squirming around and crossed his arms, “Great… it's mom”
 
“Oh Marvin, where have you been!?” a big lady with giant glasses and a bright pink overcoat ran over with a group of mothers right behind her, “Thank you so much, sweetheart.” She turned back at the boy, “How could you scare me like that!?”
 
The boy looked away and one of the other mothers yelled out, “Where is my baby!?”
 
“Were your kids with this one?”
 
“Yes!”
 
“Oh, they're at my friend's house, he didn't have anymore candy so they attacked him,” she laughed, “C'mon I'll show you the way.”
 
 
 
After getting back to the Briefs' house, they all found Trunks tied up in the living room while there was chaos all around him. All the children stopped abruptly after seeing the women' angry faces and finally everyone left.
 
Minako walked over and began to untie her friend, “So… a powerful saiyen like you can't handle a bunch of kids?”
 
“Hey! Frieza, fine, Androids fine, but KIDS!? C'mon Minako, they're insane and so annoying.” He was finally untied and he sat down on the couch letting out a sigh of relief after looking at the clock, “Good its 8 o'clock, that means all the little ankle-biters are heading home soon.”
 
Bra ran out of the kitchen holding her empty trick-or-treat bag, “Bwoter! You didn't take care of my candeh!”
 
Minako let out a laughed, “That's cause he was a little…” she laughed some more, “Tied up!”
 
Bra laughed along as the boy slapped his forehead and shook his head, “Oh jeez, that was so corny!”
 
“Corn?”
 
“Never mind” he got up and began cleaning up the mess in the house.
 
“OH NO!” Bra yelled out
 
“What's wrong!?” Trunks ran to his sister
 
“I lost my faiwee wand!”
 
“Oh” he let out a sigh of relief, “I thought it was something serious”
 
“It is seeweeus, Twunks! A faiwee isn'y a faiwee widout her magic wand!”
 
“How about I go look for it?” Minako said as she threw out some of the empty wrapper into the garbage, “You guys have to stay and cleans anyway”
 
“I dunno Minako… it's really late”
 
“Yay! Minacow! Yo da bestest!”
 
The teenage girl laughed, “Don't worry about me, I'll be back in no time.”
 
“Okay… well, be care, okay?”
 
“You sound like my mom” she laughed before closing the door.
 
 
 
“Hmm… let's see where to start?”
 
Minako walked for a good twenty minutes before she found the little pink fairy wand as it lay in the grass near a house they trick-or-treated at.
 
She pick it up, “There you a—“
 
There was a sudden pain in her neck for a few seconds and then everything went black.
 
END OF CHPATER 48
(Now kids… what did we learn from all this?
KIDS: Don't go outside in the dark!
No you silly geese ^^ mothers are scary, scary people
KIDS: Oh…)