Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Doctor is in...sane! ❯ Saiya-Jin Sleeping Beauty ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter Three

Saiya-Jin Sleeping Beauty...do not disturb...




Vegeta was having a particularly good dream, featuring Bulma as his sex slave, when Bulma came back and woke him up by yelling his name. It took him a minute to grasp the fact that this was the real Bulma, and when he did he was not pleased.
"WHAT!?" he snarled at her rubbing his eyes while grumbling about stupid onnas and weird dreams.
"Well, nice to see you too! Sorry to disturb your beauty sleep , but I got back from the pharmacy with your medicine!"Bulma glared at him and took out the bottle and a spoon she had picked up from the kitchen. Nearly gagging she poured the brown slimy liquid onto the spoon and held it out to Vegeta who raised an eyebrow and looked from the spoon to Bulma.
"How long do I have to take this again??" said Vegeta, not bothering to hide the disgust in his voice.
"every eight hours..." bulma looked like she was about to vomit,"its supposed to be grape flavored" she said putting the spoon into Vegeta's mouth and waiting for his reaction as he struggled to swallow the nasty looking stuff.
"tastes like shit!"he said pulling a face.
"Well, you have to take it! Doctors orders!"she said, Vegeta grumbled a bit but nodded as he lay back down and went to sleep.Bulma sighed.
'This is going to be a long week...' she thought as she looked at the sleeping Saiya-jin. she put the bottles lid back on and put it and the spoon on the counter next to the bed. glancing at him again she remembered what she had seen earlier and looked around for his tail, and finding it she reached for it and, surprising her, the tail grabbed her wrist in a tight hold.
'okay...how do i get it to let me go?' she thought as she began to try to remove her hand, only to find the tails grip only strengthened with her struggles. getting a bit desperate she began to stroke the parts of the tail not holding on to her. the tails grip weakened and she removed her hand and began to stroke the tail more fully, she abruptly stopped when she felt Vegeta shiver in his sleep. intrigued she continued to stroke his tail, and when he shivered again she continued. looking at him she began to notice that the shivering wasn't the only reaction she was getting.
'*giggle*so he likes that does he?' she tightened her hold on his tail and began to massage it harder than before, earning a moan from Vegeta.
'who'd of thought thastroking his tail would be enough to get him aroused!' she thought as Vegeta began to moan more loudly, turning over to thrust into the mattress. Bulma continued to watch as his movements became more and more fevered until after about an hour he cried out in release and fell onto the bed breathing heavily but still asleep. shaking herself from the trance she had been in Bulma got up and nearly ran out of the room, knowing that she would be in trouble if Vegeta figured out what she had done to him. As she closed the door behind her Bulma heard the door bell ring.
'Thank Kami!' She thought running down the stairs to see who it was.
~*~
Vegeta groaned slightly as he opened his eyes, and groggily looked for what had woken him.
*ding! dong!*
'Fucking doorbell...' he thought as turned over in his bed.
'Fucking ...,' he picked up the covers 'Dream! where the hell did that come from??' Confused Vegeta closed his eyes again, but reopened them as a queasy feeling hit his stomach, hard. groggily he got up and meandered to the bathroom and closed the door behind him.
~*~
Downstairs Bulma opened the door and was greeted by Goku, Gohan,ChiChi, oolong, Yamcha and Puar on her front porch.
"Hi...what are you guys doing here?" Bulma asked the group, smiling.
"Well, I wanted to come over to check on Vegeta, then Chi Chi wanted to see you then Yamcha came and wanted to see you too, and we couldn't leave Gohan, and Puar and oolong came with Yamcha..."said Goku, putting his hand to the back of his head nervously, and smiling at Bulma.Bulma sighed and let them in.
~*~
Vegeta returned to bed hoping to get a few hours of sleep.
"damn it!"He Growled as he found it impossible to sleep thanks to all the racket downstairs. Throwing the covers off him he got up to see what all the noise was all about, and to give them a piece of his mind for waking him up in the first place.

***Authors notes: whew! that was a long Chapter! For me anyways...please read and review!