Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Doctor is in...sane! ❯ Dumb Dumb Dumb! ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Authors note: before I begin I should warn you that you may not see me for awhile after this chapter. No, I wont disappear for two years like last time but I will be adding chapters to another story of mine and thinking of how to continue this one, because I have come to a point in this story where the changes I made to it have deviated so much that I have to rethink how I will continue. I am not abandoning this story! Never will! So please continue to visit my site and review my stories! I really appreciate them...I am really saddened that I have so few...14 over three years is really depressing. I'm not asking you to review due to guilt over so little reviews its just I would really appreciate them right now.Anyway, Back to the story! R+R!




Chapter Four
Dumb Dumb Dumb!


Sitting in the living room the group of friends began to talk. Bulma, sitting on a couch facing the stairs, was the first to see Vegeta lumbering tiredly down the stairs.
'what is he doing out of bed??Must have woken him up,he looks so tired...'getting up abruptly she walked over and followed him into the kitchen, away from the group. He walked over to the sink struggled to get a glass from the top shelf. Bulma came forward and got one for him and set it on the counter.
"Vegeta go sit down at the table. "she said opening the refrigerator." what did you want to drink? water?" she said looking up at him. grumbling slightly, he did as she requested and sat down at the table.
"waters fine" he said and Bulma nodded getting a pitcher of it and closing the door. going to the counter she began to fill both glasses.
"so, how are you feeling?" she said as she picked up the pitcher and opened the fridge again.He glared at her.
" what? just a simple question..." she snapped back at him as she put the pitcher back and closed the fridge. Still glaring as she picked up the glasses and put them on the table he took the glass she offered and drank some water.
"Fine.Why?" he said putting the now empty glass down on the table. she sighed irritably and looked down at the table, glaring as if she wanted to burn a hole in it.
"Vegeta...I know for a fact that you are anything but fine!" at his wince she continued" what do you call collapsing in the gravity chamber huh? A walk in the park?" he just stared at her and drank the rest of his water.He completely ignored her as he went to the fridge to get some more. she was starting to get really angry now.
'how dare he just ignore me! after all i do for him!I..' she interrupted as she heard Vegeta growl. she turned to see the door open and Yamcha enter the Kitchen followed by Goku.

~*~


Yamcha saw Bulma leave and looked behind him to see what had caught her attention. he seethed when he saw the object of his loathing heading towards the kitchen and HIS girlfriend following closes behind.
'why that motherfucker! trying to steal my girl? Ill show him he ain't so..'
" Yamcha! your glass is breaking!" he snapped out of his daze and realized Goku was right, the glass in his hand was shattering under the pressure of his grip. He put the glass down and looked around sheepishly.
" sorry guys, guess I better get a new glass...!" he said getting up from his chair. Goku got up too.
"I think I better come to." he said, to Yamcha's questioning look he continued to explain "I wanna get a coke from the kitchen." Yamcha's eyes narrowed suspiciously. Goku just smiled back and Yamcha shrugged and went to the kitchen with Goku behind him.

~*~
'what is he doing here?' Vegeta thought irritably. Still growling he pick the glass and sat back at the table, as far from Bulma as he could get.
"what do you want weakling?" he said, glaring at the worm as he watched him go to the cupboard and take a glass from top shelf.
"Geez, Vegeta I'm just getting a drink! You don't have to be an ass hole about it!" the worm said as he filled his glass with water from the pitcher still on the counter. Vegeta growled, putting his glass on the table he got up and walked out the kitchen door.
~*~
They could all hear him stomping up the stairs, swearing and they all winced at the sound of the slamming of the door.Yamcha was the first to speak.
" what was his problem? what an ass, huh babe?" he turned to Bulma and tried to kiss her on the cheek but she turned away." what I do now?" he said incredulously.Bulma got up from her chair and glared at him.
"do you have to be such an ass? He's sick Yamcha! Of Course he's going to be an ass!" she turned and left the room, the Kitchen door slamming behind her.
"what I do?"said Yamcha turning to walk out the door and slamming the front door as he left.Goku shook his head and sighed continuing to drink his coke.