Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Drama's Of A Teenage Life ❯ Mistakes ( Chapter 35 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Note: I promised you a longer chapter last time didn't I? Well, here it is, read to your hearts content. Haha, I hope you guys like this one! OOO, I saw The Stepford Wives, that movie was hilarious. I'm still laughing at one of the scenes.

Oh, I updated my other story; For Eternity, go check it out!!! PLZ? ::cute puppy eyes::

THANK YOU LITTLE-FIGHTER88 FOR BETA-ING THIS!!!!!!

[To My Reviewers]

Goku-lover21- I'm glad you like the last chapter! I hope you like this one just as well!!! R&R for me again! I love hearing your comments!

Aydan07-::gasp:: A new reader!!! Yay! I'm so glad you like this fic so far!!! Please review for me again ::smiles brightly::!

b-chan2007- Haha, yup I tried not to leave a cliffhanger. Vegeta seems to always turn out to be the hero in this story….maybe I should change that….ummmm :smirks evilly:: mahahahaha. R&R for me!!!

DBZ-fan-Jess- It's ok about the voting thing, since I post two different versions up. That why everyone is happy ::smiles:: I'm happy to get a review from you and I hope you update your story soon! Review for me!

Little-fighter88-Thanks for the awesome review! I'm so glad to hear that you like this chapter. Don't worry about returning the story back late to me….I should just make those readers wait longer since they don't review that much…mahahaha. R&R for me!!!

East Coastie1500- People like you are all the more reason to spend more time and effort posting two different versions….don't want to corrupt any minds now do I? Haha, besides I think that this story can do good without lemon, I'm glad to hear that you support that. R&R for me again!

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ….so please don't sue me (I have no money anyway), and don't sue me just because you think my fic sucks, or just for the hell of it.

Chapter 17

[New York, 2:35am]

Vegeta slowly opened the door to another room in the apartment. He slipped in quietly, his eyes adjusting to the darkness quickly.

On the queen size bed he could make out a larger figure and a smaller one next to it.

With cat like grace he walked up the bed and quietly, but roughly shook a sleeping Goku wake.

"Ve-Vegeta?!" Goku almost shouted causing Vegeta to stiffen. A now, wide wake Goku sat up, revealing his naked chest.

"Be quite you imbecile!" Vegeta hissed barely above a whisper. He turned and walked out again as Goku quickly pulled the blanket up past Chichi's shoulders; both knowing that she was naked underneath.

"What is this all about, Vegeta?" Goku asked after getting dressed and walking out to the hallway where Vegeta waited.

"Get cue ball. We're going out for a walk." Vegeta ordered walking out of the living room to wait for Goku to wake Krillan just as he woke Goku.

[Streets]

Exhaling deeply, Trunks finally stopped realizing he was at the slum side of the city. Glancing down at his wrist he found that he had already spent two hours walking. Two whole hours and he still couldn't get either Hanayo or Bulma out of his mind.

He was just about to turn and walk back home when, three figures ran across the street, half a block away from him.

Trunks squinted his tired, red eyes to get a better vision of the dark figures. His eyes widened seeing them running towards his direction.

>>>>>>>>>

"So you really think that Tomoyuki lives in that old building we passed by today?" Goku asked running next to Krillan and behind Vegeta. Sure he liked to exercise and jog, but this early in the morning?

The only answer he received from Vegeta was a grunt.

"Look ahead of us!" Krillan huffed, seeing someone standing in the middle of the sidewalk they were running on.

The streets of New York were dead at this hour. It's highly unlikely to find someone, other then bums and homeless people.

Vegeta, Goku, and Krillan all stiffened as they ran closer to the figure. Their eyes widened at the familiar muscle toned body, lavender hair, and blue eyes.

"Trunks?!" Goku exclaimed, shocked as they all stood there facing each other.

"What are you guys doing out here at this hour?" Trunks asked with just as much shock.

"We could ask you the same thing." Vegeta said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Couldn't sleep. Too much things to think about." Trunks muttered the last part. Vegeta, Goku and Krillan nodded excepting his answer without suspicion.

"And you guys?" Trunks asked curiously. "Don't tell me you're looking for hookers." He teased and laughed out at the looks on their faces.

"No, actually we're here to look up an old enemy of mine." Vegeta smirked, causing Trunks to narrow his eyes at Vegeta.

"Up there." Vegeta nodded his head up at the old dirty green looking apartment building next to them.

[Tomoyuki's Apartment]

"What's the apartment number that they are staying in?" Tomoyuki asked on the phone he held against his ear, his other hand reaching for the bullets for his gun.

"Room 368. There are cameras all over the first floor, elevators and a few in the hallways; no cameras in the stairways. Just wish I'm the one to kill him is all." Zarbon's hate-filled voice said over the phone, making Tomoyuki smirk.

"Don't worry about it cousin. I'll break his legs in your name." Tomoyuki said before hanging up and pulling on his old leather jacket, hiding the gun behind it.

True they weren't close cousins, both emotionally and genetically. But when it comes to getting Vegeta, they would do whatever is possible.

Closing the old, greenish-yellow apartment door to his apartment that looked like it would fall apart at any given moment; he walked towards the stairs passing the elevator.

He glanced at the rusty sliver elevator, knowing that he would take just 10 minutes for it to open and 10 more minutes for it to go down. Plus the constant power out if he was lucky. Over the three years of living in this dump he knew better then to ever take the elevator, taking the stairs would only take less then five minutes.

[Elevator]

"Binggg"

Vegeta almost winced at the harsh tone the elevator gave out as they started going up to the fifth floor.

"Should have taken the stairs." Trunks muttered, all of them were practically choking on the smell of the elevator. A powerful mix of blood, puke, urine, and other unnamable elements.

"You can say that again." Goku seconded, glancing around him at the stained walls, dirty wet floor, and up at the flickering light.

"I wouldn't have thought you'd notice, seeing that you smell like that everyday Kakkarote." Vegeta said snidely, making Trunks and Krillan snicker as Goku scratched his head in confusion.

They fell into a pregnant pause, all thinking about why Tomoyuki was, living in a dump like this.

"Bingg"

Vegeta glared at the elevator door as it opened ever so slowly, wanting to just rip the thick doors open with his bare hands.

Stepping out of the elevator, they looked around them in the hallway. There were three doors, one to the right and another to the far left, then there was another door that led to the stairs.

"Which one?" Krillan asked all turning to look at Vegeta.

"Kakkarote and I will look at the left one; you guys take the right now." Vegeta said, already walking down the hall towards the ugly green-yellow door.

Trunks and Krillan shrugged walking toward the other door. Trunks sighed, not knowing how he got himself in to this. And now they were are knocking on other people's door at 2am in the morning just to find Tomoyuki and beat the living shit out of him. And this is all because Vegeta's instincts told him Tomoyuki was up here. Though he had to say, if he was anyone else's instinct he would tell them to screw themselves; Vegeta, however, was never wrong when it came to senses and instincts.

"So what are we going to say when they open up?" Krillan asked, shifting uncomfortably next to Trunks after knocking on the wooden door. How did he get woken up in the middle of the night, and brought to a dump like this? Krillan groaned inwardly at his luck. Sure he had a few grudges against Tomoyuki for what he did to them, but why in heavens name at 2am?

Before Trunks could reply the door swiftly opened and two holes of a long gun was pointed to their faces. Making them immediately hold their hands up in peace.

"What you white boys want." A thin, middle age African American snarled, sweating violently, trying to hold his gun steady.

One look at the barley clothed man, his tired red eyes, shaky hands, yellow-black teeth, and jerky body; both could tell the man was doing to crystal-meth or some other heavy drug.

"We're just here to look for an old friend, Tomoyuki." Trunks said calmly to the sweating and shaking man in front of them.

Krillan was more worried about the guy shooting them in his drugged and scared stated. The man was probably being chased by gangs or some sort to be so uptight….but then again, living in a neighborhood like this, who wouldn't?

"Don no shit bout wha you talkin' bout." With that the door slammed shut, looking like it was going to fall down at any moment with the force that it was slammed with.

Trunks and Krillan shrugged and walked to where Vegeta and Goku stood knocking at the door.

"No one's been answering this one." Goku sighed, turning to them.

"We should just go." Krillan said, his voice tinted with hope.

"Like hell. I'm noting leaving until I find the bastard and pay him back some more for what he did." Vegeta snarled, viciously slamming his shoulder against the door, making them all step back.

"This is so insane." Krillan said, as Vegeta slammed his shoulder against the door again. This time breaking the door open.

Vegeta walked straight in like he owned the place, his dark eyes searching the place expertly.

"You do realize that we just broke into someone's house right?" Goku said, but couldn't help the smirk that spread over his face. Too many days without action, it's about time for some adventure.

"It isn't the first time." Trunks said, looked around the practically empty apartment except for the bed, small table that had both a small TV and phone on it. Near the table were two other shirts and pants.

"How does someone live in this place?" Krillan mumbled, opening the draws to the small kitchen to find nothing in it except a few dead rats and insects. He had to hold back from puking when a rush of the decaying rat's smell reached his nose.

"I knew that bastard lived here." Vegeta stated, pulling out a laminated picture of Bulma under her oak tree that was in her backyard. It was placed underneath the greasy hair stained pillow that was almost black from the dirtiness. They all came too look at the picture in Vegeta's hand.

"I remember that day." Trunks smirked remembering his disapproval of Tomoyuki back then. He didn't like Tomoyuki from to moment he saw him. There was just something not right about that guy, even back then.

"He's not here, so what are we going to do?" Goku asked, out the dirty window. This was where Chichi and them saw Tomoyuki as they where walking home.

[Bulma/Chi/Juu's Apartment]

Bulma turned in her sleep, trying to find the warmth and safe arms that she was so accustom to. Her face scrunched up, displeased at not being able to find it.

She cracked her sleepy eyes open only to find the space next to her empty. She sat up quickly in surprise; looking around her to find the room empty. Confused she got up and pulled on the nightdress on the chair and pulled the silk robe on as she walked out to the kitchen and living room only to find it empty.

Confused and slightly worried, she went to Juu's room; opening the door quietly and walking up the bed. She was even more surprised to find Krillan gone.

She shook Juu's form, having no doubt that she was naked underneath those covers.

"Bulma? What's wrong?" Juu's yawned, looked at Bulma's almost see through night grown that only reached slightly past her upper thigh, one side of her robe fell over her shoulder.

Juu's eyes widen seeing that Krillan wasn't sleeping next to her.

"Where's Krillan?"

"I don't know. I woke up and Vegeta wasn't in bed either." Bulma said, "I have no doubt that Goku isn't in bed either." She mumbled walking out the door and into Chichi's room only to confirm her guess.

"Chichi wake up!" Bulma said, pulling the covers off only to have her mouth drop open in surprise. Juu snickered at Bulma's embarrassed face as she quickly threw Chichi's covers back on as Chichi woke.

"Wha-?" Chichi groaned, feeling for Goku next to her only to gasp and jump up quickly. "Goku!!!???" She almost screamed in shock to find the bed empty but her.

"Get dressed." Juu said throwing Chichi her sweats. Chichi blushing realizing that she was naked before her two friends. Quickly pulling her clothes on she ran out after Bulma and Juu to the living room, flipping on the lights.

"I couldn't find Vegeta when I woke up too. I was hoping you guys knew where they are but apparently not." Bulma frowned, flopping down on the leather sofa. She looked back up to her two friends only to find both of them gaping in shock staring at her.

"What?" Bulma asked confused.

"YOU HAD SEX!!!!" Juu and Chichi exclaimed, pointing an accusing finger at her.


Bulma sat there shocked at how they knew.

"But….how?…I…" Bulma stuttered out looking back and forth from Chichi to Juu who were squealing with excitement.

"The mussed hair." Juu smirked, looking at Bulma's tangled hair.

"The swollen lips," Chichi laughed at Bulma's lips that were still soft and red from Vegeta's caress.

"And…." Juu looked at Bulma's neck where the bit mark was.

Bulma was blushing madly trying to cover her body as much as possible from their examining stares. Chichi and Juu giggled madly and each sat on either said of her asking her all sorts of embarrassing questions and teasing her.

"So daddy's little princess finally knows how to play huh?" Juu laughed.

"Goku bit me too! You are officially marked and claimed." Chichi snickered.

"I'm going to go change." Bulma quickly stood up and ran down the hall towards her room, slamming and locking the door behind her before Juu and Chichi could break in.

[Streets]

Picking up his pace Tomoyuki walked faster as he rounded the corner, he glanced over his shoulder, making sure no one was following him.

He looked back ahead seeing the tall building of one of the best apartments in New York City.

He knew Bulma was up there…with Vegeta. He scowled at the last thought as he approached his destination.

[Apartment]

"So are we gonna go or what?" Krillan asked to Vegeta who was glancing around the apartment.

"Come on, Vegeta. We'll come back tomorrow." Goku said, getting a grunt from Vegeta as he strode out the door.

They didn't even bother closing it behind them as they walked out towards the stairs.

Vegeta's clenched his jaws. That bastard was somewhere out there and he didn't like that idea one bit. He just wanted to get back to the apartment and hold Bulma within his arms knowing that she was safe. Something just didn't feel right.

He glanced at Goku seeing his large form stiffen momentarily too at the uneasy feeling. Aside from him, Goku was really the only other person with senses, fighting skills, and instincts that could match his own.

[B/C/J Apartment]

"Change the channel." Juu commanded Bulma who was in the middle of both her and Chichi. They both had their tired heads lying on Bulma's shoulders.

They had finally finished with all the teasing and questions…that is until they saw Vegeta again. Then they would spend every second teasing them.

Bulma sighed and flipped the channel, raising the black remote control towards the TV. They had decided to stay up and wait for the guys to return, but by the looks of it; they could barely stay wake. Bulma pulled her legs up the rest on the glass table in front of them; she had changed into shorts and tank top.

>>>>>>

Tomoyuki quickly walked past the counter clerk that was sitting behind the counter asleep behind the newspapers that was slowly slipping out of his hands.

He pressed he elevator button hearing the soft `bing' of it; not like his own apartment. The floors were carpeted with a clean scent; on the sides of there were a few sofa's, tables holding flowers, and even a fountain. It was like a hotel.

Tomoyuki quickly stepped in the elevator pressing the button to the 15th floor. He heart soared with envy and jealousy seeing how nice this place was comparing to the dump that he lived in. He fist clenched tightly as Vegeta's arrogant voice flowed through his head like it was just said.

"Hah! What made you think she would ever love you?! I will always best you in everything, wheather it be fighting, women, or even wealth." Vegeta smirked, sending another punch to his stomach, making him cough up blood.

"She loves me you bastard! You will never have her!" He screamed, blood dripping down his chin as he glared at Vegeta.

"She pitied your poor ass." Vegeta snarled then slammed his fist into his already bloody face.

Vegeta will pay for every wrong he did against him.

>>>>>>>>>

Juu yawned hearing the doorknob being moved, she quickly nudged Bulma would was asleep next to her. Bulma turned her sleepy head away from Juu only to knock her head onto Chichi's causing Chichi to wake up.

Juu made her way over to the door with Bulma and Chichi slowly following her through the dark apartment. She crossed her arms standing in front of the door ready to yell at them for going out so late.

They waited in anticipation as the door opened ever slowly…

[Streets of NY]

"Vegeta wait up!" Goku called as both him and Krillan ran to catch up to Vegeta who was walking so fast it was almost like running.

Vegeta was so lost in his own thoughts he didn't hear either of them call for him to slow down, nor did he see them walking next to him.

"Something's not right…" Vegeta growled mostly to himself, but both Krillan and Goku heard. They stared at him for a second, then a feeling crept up on them as a gust of chilling wind prickled their skin.

[Apartment]

"Where hav-" Juu gasped at the man that stood before them.

For a brief second, Tomoyuki was just as surprised to see them standing near the door. He had almost thought that they knew about him coming to get them, but then another thought crossed his mind that made him smirk.

"Long time no see ladies." He smiled showing his unbrushed yellow-black teeth. He quickly slipped in and locked the door behind him. "Where are the men of the house?"

Juu took a step back covering both Chichi and Bulma, still fixing her cold icy blue eyes on him as he grinned.

"Tomoyuki…" Bulma whispered out the name in shock, drawing Tomoyuki's attention right away. Bulma felt Chichi that was in front of her, pull her behind her, trying to keep her away from Tomoyuki's gaze.

Juu was about to send a swift kick to Tomo, but he must of saw that. Before she could move he pulled out a gun making all of their eyes widen with fear.

"Now, now, is that how you greet an old friend?" Juu said sarcastically trying to keep her cool. She took a step back, pushing Chichi back when she saw Tomo taking a step towards them.

Juu saw his rugged look, like he hadn't slept or showered for days, which she had no doubt he probably didn't. She quickly studied all the advantages and disadvantages that she would have over the bastard.

"It would do you well, to shut up bitch." Tomo snarled, the insane grin wiped off of his face. He took another step forward and Juu too another step back matching him. "Two choices here ladies; give Bulma to me and I will not harm you….much. Or I will take Bulma and kill you."

"Go fuck yourself." Juu spat out, before quickly jumping forward; she pushed his hand that held the gun away from pointing at Bulma and Chichi, then kneed his stomach. Seeing him bend over she twisted his wrist making him lose his grip on the gun.

Juu was about to punch him, but he grabbed her fist and threw her against the far wall causing her to knock down the vase and picture on the table and wall.

"JUU!" Bulma screamed. She tried to control her breathing, but she couldn't help the fear swelling up within her chest as she looked at what Tomo did to Juu.

Chichi glanced at the gun on the floor that had slid near the sofa then back at a rage filled Tomo.

"Bulma, the gun!" Chichi said quickly, before blocking a blow from Tomo. His strong punch that she had to block nearly broke her arm. But she ignored the pain and threw a punch herself, landing it perfectly on his hard jaw.

Bulma was already bending down to grab the gun and turned around pointing the gun at Tomo, only to find that at that exact moment he had pulled her into his arms. One arm around her body holding her hostage, and the other hand around her frail neck.

"You fuckin' coward!" Bulma growled, frustrated only to get a laugh from him. Except for his head, his whole body was hidden behind Chichi.

"Drop the gun or I will kill her." Tomo said tightening his hold on Chichi's neck to a bruising point.

"Let her go first."

"You really think I'm stupid don't you?" Tomo said, hate filling his voice as his brown eyes stared into her blue ones. His dirty fingernails dug into Chichi's neck causing her to start choking and Bulma's eyes to widen.

"STOP IT!!!" Bulma screamed, tears filling her eyes. If she dropped the gun she would have no insurance at all, but if she doesn't she knew he would snap Chichi's neck with a flick of his wrist.

"Drop. The. Gun." He demanded in a clear but soft emotionless voice.

Bulma closed her eyes feeling the tears slid down her face. She slowly bent down, placing the gun of the floor.

"Slide the gun to me with your feet." He commanded still holding Chichi who was gasping for air. When Bulma didn't move he dug his nails harder into Chichi's neck; this time drawing blood. "DO IT!!!" He screamed at her making Bulma jump slightly in fright.

Bulma did as she was told, holding back a sob when he knocked Chichi unconscious and threw her aside like a piece of thrash. `Vegeta, where are you?' Her mind shouted over and over again. She stiffened watching him pick up his gun pointing it towards her.

"Come here." He commanded, making her take shaky steps towards him. Without even a pair of sandals on her feet, he roughly pulled her out of the door and over to the stairs at the end of the hall.

[Lobby]

Vegeta walked in first, glancing around the lobby. It was all quite except for the sound of water falling from the water fountain. He huffed seeing the man asleep behind the counter.

They walked over to the elevator and waited for it to come down. Vegeta was so irritated that he wanted to kick the elevator door and take the stairs instead. He felt uneasy just standing there. The sooner he got back to the onna the better.

[Stairs/Streets]

Tomo quickly pulled Bulma's unwilling body down the last flight of stairs before pulling her towards the flashing red sign that read `exit'.

He pushed open the large brown door, causing it to slam on the outside brick wall. He noticed his own movements were getting jerky and shaky. Bulma had her glare on him the whole way.

Tomo grabbing her arm tightly, forcing her to run as he ran. Her frown deepened, feeling her bare feet slam against the dirty streets, occasionally there would be a small pebble or two cutting into her feet as they ran.

Bulma's teary eyes glanced back at the tall-lighted building they were getting farther and farther away from. `Vegeta!!!' Her mind screamed, playing the picture of his gentle, but smirking face in her mind. She yelped feeling Tomo violently tug at her arm to quicken their pace.

[Building]

They quietly walked down the hall, towards their room. As they got closer the bad feeling felt stronger. So strong that it made Vegeta want to run down the hall toward their door.

His eyes widened and he almost tripped when he saw the apartment door wide open. At that moment he did run…running as fast as he could towards it. His chest heaved seeing the place a wreck.

The table and pictures hanging on the walls were all smashed. But what caught his eye were the unconscious Juu and Chichi. `Bulma!' His mind screamed her name, as he looked frantically around for her. Vegeta felt his breathing quicken even more, his eyes finding nothing of her.

In a distances, Vegeta heard Goku and Krillan cry out in shock, running over to the injured women. He ran to the bedrooms, going straight to his and Bulma's. Throwing the door open he found no one. Turning sharply he threw open Juu's and Chichi's room to find it empty too.

Frustrated and furious at his own stupidity for leaving her alone he stormed back to the living room.

"Bulma…" The weak whisper of her name from Juu was enough to cause Vegeta to quickly snap his head and storm over to her.

"Where is she!" He yelled, anger burning into his dark orbs. He shook Juu just as she looked like she was about to go unconscious again.

"Tomoyuki…took her…" Juu gasped out before fainting again.

That was enough to send Vegeta's blood boiling. To think that he went looking for Tomoyuki only to have him come here and take Bulma away. He stood up suddenly running out the door.

"Krillan, call Trunks and the ambulance." Goku said before quickly leaving to follow Vegeta. His own blood was boiling too at the thought of Tomoyuki hurting Chichi and his friends like that.

[Tomo's Apartment]

"What do you want?" Bulma asked, Tomo carried her up the stairs to his apartment. It was the first time actually talking to him after 4 years.

"I want you, Bulma." Tomo answered simply, like answering what color the sky was.

"Are you going to hurt Vegeta?" She asked, fear tinting her soft voice. She felt his grip on her tighten at the question.

"Yes. I will make him paying for ever crossing me, for ever taking you away from me." Tomo snarled. Hate filling every pore of him, but then he suddenly relaxed his grip on her, "then we will be together forever my love." He said softly.

Bulma held down a shiver of fear seeing the glint of insanity in his eyes and hearing his voice reach an abnormal pitch.

[Streets]

"He has a gun, Vegeta." Goku said, running next to Vegeta. He knew that Vegeta was headed back to Tomoyuki's apartment.

"You think I don't know that you idiot?!" Vegeta growled lowly but dangerously.

"What's the plan then? Are you just going to run in there and let him shoot you?" Goku spat back, for a change receiving a death glare from Vegeta. The frustration catching on to him. Goku knew that Chichi and Juu were going to be ok, but Bulma was in the hands of an insane ex. So many possibility of what Tomoyuki could be doing to Bulma flashed through his mind, making him tenser then ever.

[Streets]

Tomoyuki froze that the top of the stairs. Rage started building inside him again, seeing the door to his apartment open. He knew that Kakkarote had seen him that evening on the streets, so he has no doubt that that's where Vegeta, Goku and Krillan had been while they were gone.

He turned swiftly, knowing that he wasn't safe in his apartment anymore. Once again he quickly stepped down the stairs, carrying Bulma down within his arms.

Bulma sighed softly, feeling his arms release his airless gripe on her body when he clamed down slightly. She didn't dare speak as they proceeded down the dirty stairway that was filled with black bags of garbage, wet spots here and there, and rats crawling freely around.

She was finally able to breathe again, as Tomo carried her out of the building that smelt like rotting flesh. Bulma looked up hearing Tomo growl and lift his arm to hold his gun up towards….Vegeta!

"Move and I will kill him, Bulma." Tomo whispered against her ear, his hot breath stinging her soft skin. Her bare feet now touched the ground below her, but Tomo still had one arm around her waist to hold her still.

Bulma watched at Vegeta stopped halfway down the block, seeing Bulma and Tomo. She watched as his eyes grew cold and his face filled with nothing but hate. Goku followed closely behind him.

"Stop right there Ouji, Son." Tomo ordered, pointing the gun at Vegeta. "I've waited years for this day." He smirked watching Vegeta bare his teeth in rage as he slid his hands beneath Bulma's tank top cupping one of her breasts.

Bulma squeezed her eyes shut turning her head away, feeling his dirty hands on her, touching her. In her own shame she couldn't even look at Vegeta anymore.

"Let her go you bastard." Goku shouted taking a step forward, not able to watch what he was doing to Bulma.

Tomoyuki laughed cruelly, quickly picking Bulma up again and running in another direction.

Vegeta followed without hesitation, knowing full well that it might be a trap that Tomo was leading them into. He didn't care; he would go through hell and back just to get Bulma. He ran faster, as the vision of Tomo touching Bulma in such way flashed through his mind again.

[C/J/K Apartment]

"Chi? How are you doing?" Krillan asked gently brushing a stray strand of black hair from her forehead. He had just finished calling the ambulance and Trunks. Krillan looked down at Chichi's chocolate brown eyes.

"I'll live; I'm just worried about Bulma. You know the past relationship with Tomoyuki." Chichi breathed deeply, it hurt when she talked too fast. "I checked out his file……on Bulma's laptop……before I went to sleep….He was sent to……a mental clinic…..after being kicked out……of our high school……"

"Shhh. Don't talk, save your energy." Krillan said, softly stroking her hair comfortingly. Chichi shook her head no.

"He ran away……from the metal clinic!….Don't you see?! He's crazy? And he has Bulma and a gun!" Chichi shouted in panic, talking faster and faster. The pain in her chest wouldn't stop.

"Breath Chichi." Krillan commanded sternly, not letting her talk anymore. "Just breath…."

[Streets]

"Vegeta!" Bulma shouted for him from Tomo's arms. They were still running, to where she had no clue. In the dark allies of NY, she could see Tomo twisting and turning through the maze easily, and she could see Vegeta and Goku running half a block down, trying not to loose sight of them.

She winced at the sudden harsh grip Tomo had on her.

"Try anything and I will kill him with a signal shot." Tomo huffed out, ever so slightly pressing the gun to the side of her thigh; reminding her who had the advantages here.

"When Vegeta catches up; he will kill you." Fires settled in her deep blue eyes making him raise a surprised eyebrow, but then he smirked.

"We'll see." He replied with just as much confidence.

All Bulma could do was lower her head as he kept on running. In the back of her mind she distantly wondered how many early mornings had she woken up in, since she found out. Looking up, she could see the sky casting light, but neon blue color against the buildings, telling them it was right before the break of dawn. In the distance she could see the rushing waters hitting against the lake.

They where going to the harbor. Bulma thought looking at the vast ocean before her. There were large boxes, wooden crates, and large oil tanks scattered on the sides of the pavement.

[Hospital]

Trunks sighed rubbing his sore temples as he and Krillan waited for the doctor to come out from examining Chichi and Juu. He looked up when he felt Krillan's hand on his shoulder.

"Bulma will be alright." Krillan whispered. He was worried about her too, but if Vegeta and Goku's were there, he had no doubt that she wouldn't be fine.

Trunks nodded nonchalantly. Krillan slipped and told him about Tomoyuki escaping the mental hospital and running away when they were at the apartment. His eyebrows deepened at the thought of not knowing where Bulma was right now.

They had contacted the police, and had given them the address to the place where Tomo lived but didn't find anyone there. But that was expected, Tomo isn't that stupid not to notice his front door wide open. Wherever he was, he hoped that Vegeta had Bulma safe and sound.

"Are either of you related to Chichi or Juu?" The doctor asked coming out, they stood right away on their feet.

"I'm Juu's boyfriend and we're close friends with Chichi Mau." Krillan answered. "Can you please tell me the condition of them?"

"Well, it appears that there was nothing major broken. Juu has a broken shoulder and a few cuts and bruises here and there. She will need to stay in the hospital for 2 days at the least." The doctor said monotonously, almost like reciting something that had to be said over and over again.

"And Chichi?" Trunks asked.

"A few of her fingers bones are broken and her right arm but it's nothing that won't be healed over a span of one week or so. I take it from their physique that they are in sports in school?" He raised an eyebrow in question.

"Yes. Both of them are in volleyball." Krillan answered, relieved by the good news.

"Good, they should heal even quicker then." With those parting words, the doctor got whisked away to another room behind the green curtains of another patient that needed emergency attention.

"Excuse me sirs." A petit nurse with short, curled red hair said coming up to them. "It appears that we need to contact Chichi Mau and Juu Gero parents because they are both not over the age of 18 yet. Do you have any numbers that could help me reach them?"

Krillan groaned inwardly at the trouble he knew was coming ahead. Quickly digging into his pockets for his small phone book.

"We're all screwed." Krillan prophesized, getting a smirk from Trunks and a sympathetic pat on the back.

[Harbor]

Bulma lost count of how many turns they had made within the last 20 minutes. Now she could neither see nor hear Vegeta and Goku's footsteps behind her and Tomo.

Hidden behind the large wooden crates he set her down on a blue oil burrow, checking his loaded gun. She was tempted to grab it from his hands but she knew he could easily over power her.

Her blue eyes darted around her for weapons seeing him occupied, but found nothing but a long chain attached to the side of the burrow she was sitting on.

"Bulma!" Vegeta's strong voice made her snap her head up towards his voice.

It was then that she realized it was a trap! Tomo had put her on the burrow right where Vegeta could see her while he hide behind the wooden crates next to her, using her to lure Vegeta closer to him.

"Vegeta NO! It's a trap!" Bulma screamed out, trying to stop him from coming closer. Her head snapped harshly to the side feeling the impact of Tomo's slap. Bulma fell over, her head hitting the hard edge of the wooden crate; blood instantly flowed out freely.

"Shut up, bitch." Tomo snarled quickly pulling Bulma in front him and placing the gun on her already bleeding head.

"Let her go. It's me you want." Vegeta growled, his fist tightening in anger at the sight. He felt Goku standing next to him.

"You got that right." Tomo smirked, before any of them could move he quickly released a deadly shot.

The sound vibrated through their ears, as they stood their eyes wide in horror.

Author's Note: I think this is the longest chapter I've had so far….except for the times when I posted two chapters up at once. So review and tell me what you think.

Reviews can do wonders for a discouraged writer.