Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Fight For Change ❯ Passionate Plans for Revenge ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own DBZ nor any of the other animes that I love to write about. *tear*

Tsuyoku: Thanks for coming back! I am really proud of this fic and really appreciate all those that have reviewed! Enjoy the slice of pie! This fic will have a few chapters, but I’m hoping to make them long so that there won’t be as many as I once presumed.

Chapter Two:

As the sun rose on the following morning, Yamcha rolled over and grazed his hands over his white sheets, expecting the grab the other body there for more warmth...

But, as fate would have it, all that remained there was a few rumpled sheets.

So, hoping to find his new lover and go another round, Yamcha put on some clothing, only to be decently modest, and headed down the hall to the kitchen. Grabbing another beer to nurse his slight hangover. Yamcha looked out the window, surprised by the absence of the gravity machine’s low hum and almost spit out his beer.

There, sparring Vegeta, still clad in her tube top and mini skirt, was Miranda. And by the looks of it, she was almost on par with Vegeta. Hoping to avoid losing a girlfriend and pretty good fuck to Vegeta, (A/N: that hunk of man meat!) Yamcha opened the door to the kitchen and stepped out into the back yard.

“Yamcha, glad to see you’re awake!”, Miranda said, still throwing punches at the ever dodging Vegeta.

“Well, I couldn’t sleep anymore knowing you weren’t there.”, replied Yamcha, through the tip of the beer bottle.

‘Spare me, weakling.’ Miranda though. ‘I thought you were a pretty good fighter, good enough to steal from, but then Vegeta caught my eye. He doesn’t seemed to be charmed by the ladies, but at the challenge of a fight, he accepts.’ But that thought wouldn’t last, she was slammed across the backyard onto Mrs. Breifs flowers.

“Good going, slick. You live up to expectations.” She picked herself up and dusted off.

“Save it woman. I accepted your challenge. You’ve lost.” He walked back into the GR, and it started up.

Meanwhile, Bulma had witnessed the sight from her window. ‘Wow, Vegeta seems more annoyed than normal. He is a bit more violent. Could it have something to do with the other night?’

She didn’t know what to think. Things were changing around the house, she didn’t know if they were for the worse, or better. Yamcha had a new girlfriend, one which he seemed determined to keep. Vegeta was acting strangely, or as unusual as you can get, being a sayjin and all. And, herself? Well, she was broken, or she felt like it. It still hurt to walk, as she suspected it would for a while longer.

On her trek to her laboratory, Bulma picked up a few things from the fridge. She was a planning to avoid people today, as best as she could. Do you ever have those days where you get up and you don’t feel like talking to anyone? This was one of those days for her.

“Ouch...” Bulma hissed at the painkiller that she had injected into her arm. It left a few marks from the tip, but no blood would escape. “That might make me feel a bit better.”

********

My home, my family. I should have been there for them. But I wasn’t; I had to be out, away from my home, my family. But then, this puny planet. This Earth, had to attack... They killed everyone. I am one of, how many survivors? I can count them on one hand. Only because we weren’t on the planet at the time, but had to return to...

Miranda woke up from the day dream she had. She realized that she was standing in the kitchen, making food. It’s not like she really had anywhere to go, so she had to make her home here, until she could defeat Earth with it’s own life force.

“Stupid Earthlings.” Miranda said.

“I agree.” A harsh voice said. Apparently she wasn’t the only one in the kitchen.

“You despise them as well?” Miranda said, she turned around and saw Vegeta sitting at the kitchen table and wondered how long he had been there.

“Yes, it’s because they are weak and they can't defend themselves. No race should be like that... it's discusting." Vegata replied., taking a sip out of the coke he'd been drinking.

"That we have in common." Miranda said dully.

"I suspected you weren't human. So, what race are you?"

"Nothing you need to know about, sayjin." Miranda said to him. Yes, she remembered Planet Vegeta, and after finding out his name, she remembered the place she'd gone for supplies one trek.

She had been speeding through space, but her supplies were low, as well as her fuel level. So, seeing a planet which was not on her ship's navagational system, she broke her path, hoping they'd be hospitable there. Miranda soon found she was wrong. Vegeta, as the planet was called, had refused her requests for supplies in exchange for whatever she had left on her ship, which included many rare goods and delicacies that she was trading with other planets.

The Royalty pissed her off the most. Especially that prince, Vegeta. He'd been the one to refuse her. She had landed and was greeted with guards forcing her to come with them. Prince Vegeta was young then, as was she. That's why when he told her that she was not allowed on his planet, and he would have her executed. But to her great thanks and surprise, the Queen stepped out of the shadows and spoke saying that he should not make desicions like that until he was older.

Forever, Miranda had a grudge against the Sayjins because of their hospitality, or lack of.

Vegeta, upon hearing sayjin, gave her a questioning look. "How do you know who I am, woman?"

"Oh, I know a lot about you, Prince Vegeta. Through experience, I have seen you in action. It's ammusing." She smile towards him and walked out of the room, forgeting about making her food, she'd lost her appetite just thinking about him.

'And he'll be the perfect person to take energy from. It will make me very strong if I gain what he has, the Prince. Not to mention I will show him for ever trying to kill me! No one speaks to me that way, I don't care who they are!'

*******

"*Sigh*... I really don't want to work today... I can't keep my mind on things. All I can see is that man and... Vegeta. The scene keeps playing over and over in my head..." She turned around on the stool the was perched upon and looked around the room. Scattered were a few projects that she had yet to finish and some that were barely even started. But on the upper side, she had managed to complete the finishing touches on Vegeta's battle robots the day of her attack. 'So now he can fight those and not bother me...'

Bulma heard her stomach growl' the sound eminated off of the metal walls of the big and cold room. 'I'm hungry, I guess I can try to make a trip to the kitchen without running into anyone.' She slid off the stool and walked to the door. 'Thank goodness for modern medicine. If it weren't for these pain killers, I'd be in a whole lot of hurt right now...'

*******

Bulma's POV

“Yes, it’s because they are weak and they can't defend themselves. No race should be like that... it's discusting." I heard Vegeta's gruff voice from a few feet from the backdoor that lead into the kitchen.

"That we have in common." Miranda said dully. I had no idea she was in there. She certainly is making herself at home isn't she... Now what could these two possibly be talking about?...

"I suspected you weren't human. So, what race are you?" Huh? Not human?

"Nothing you need to know about, sayjin."

Bulma gasped at what Miranda had said. No normal... thing... would know 'what' Vegeta was. She-she must be from another planet!!! [A/N: Nah duh, sherlock! He said she wasn't human... *sigh*]

"How do you know who I am, woman?"

"Oh, I know a lot about you, Prince Vegeta. Through experience, I have seen you in action. It's ammusing." She smile towards Vegeta and then left the room through the kitchen door leading to the living room. I chose this time to enter, I may have thought that I could actually get Vegeta to talk about what he thought she was. Fat chance on that, Bulma!

End POV

Bulma walked through the open door and met Vegeta's gaze. "I could feel you standing there, woman. Don't even bother asking about this coversation, I don't know what she is."

'Well, so much for asking for information!' Bulma thought.

"Well, I'd like to know what is staying at MY house this moment. I think I'm going to go ask her about it!!" Bulma started to head towards the door, but her arm was caught by Vegeta's. "What are you doing?"

"Woman, you heard her. She isn't human. Do you really want to walk into a room and demand information out of something you know nothing about? You don't know anything about this female. She could possibly kill you at the drop of a hat, and you can't defend yourself for brains, now can you?" He smirked a bit at the last comment.

"Then why are you stopping me? I think it would probably be in your best interests if I was killed. Then you wouldn't have to deal with me...would you?" Bulma took her arm back, but she did not move because she wanted to know the answer to that question.

"No, woman, I'd rather have you here so you can support me and not dead. I saved your life the other night. I might not have the will to save it again... Think about that woman..." He said and then he walked off.

'Why that egotistical bastard! I cannot believe him!' Bulma fused. She grabbed a bit of a sandwich and then walked into the living room where Yamcha and Miranda were sitting watching TV. '*Sigh*... I just don't know what to do about Vegeta... I just... argh!' A little sadness took over her features. She felt just little bit forlorn when he said that he might not have the will to save her again. 'But then why did he save me last night? He can live off of the robots and my parents and things if I was gone. I'm sure they could put up ewith him. Come to think of it, he's not that bad with them. The only person he's uncivil towards is me and Yamcha and our 'posse' as he once put it.' Bulma remembered him saying that and wondered where he ever learned the word...

Meanwhile, as Bulma was sitting there half eating, half daydreaming, Miranda had stared at her with a bit of interest. 'So she's thinking about Vegeta, huh? Well, he is one to have on the brain when it comes to looks. But you are right, he's a little less than friendly when it comes to charm.' She got up; Yamcha engrossed within the wacky game show that he really didn't seem to mind. Miranda entered the kitchen once more and stared out at the massive GR. 'What a wonderful piece of machinery that is... And the being inside it is even more complex. I ahte you so. I want my revenge and using you to get it will be an even better score. The Earth must pay for what it did to me!'

'The question is, my dear Sayjin, do you have a weakness?' Sneaking across the yard, she neared the GR and tried to locate Vegeta. 'His thought patterns are going crazy. There is so much going on in that thick head of his right now. Kind of a surprise if you ask me...'

With Vegeta

'Damn that woman. I just don't know why she wan'ts to go putting ehrself in danger like that. I mean, yes I saved her once, but she really can't expect me to do it again, even when the first time was just on instinct.' He turned up the GR gravity to 350 and then continued to move about and get used to the pressure rather than think. Thinking could be ones downfall. It could make you imagine things that could be, it can make you come to sense, it can also dissuade you from destiny. That's what Vegeta always repeated in his head.

"Grrr..." Vegeta roamed around the GR, dodging the energy blasts that he had shot. They would bounce off of the bots and then come towards him and bounce off others before once again trying to hit him. But with this Sayjin, who had only the night before tasted blood again for the first time in a while, and who was also filled with rage and frustration at the moment because of a certain blue haird onna, the blasts did not stand much chance, for they were countered by one of his own, or they would absorb into his hands.

Miranda knew he had mixed feelings for the woman. She could feel them stinging at the back of his mind and even though he did not accept it and always pushed any thoughts of such back away, Miranda could see that he had saved her for a reasona dn would gladly do so again if needed. 'So that is the bond that I felt when I arrived. I felt that they were connected somehow, and now I see that destiny has them closing in on one another whether they like it or not. Perfect.'

She had something in mind... she had something that would not only win her the sould and very esscence of Vegeta, it would also cause him some pain in the end. And it was justa matter of time before she began the act.Pressing a button on the locator attached to her skirt, Miranda signaled for her pod to trace it's way to her location so that she could get some supplies...

By the time that they were all ready for dinner, Bulma had made a simple yet filling meal that everyone seemed to enjoy. Even Miranda found the cuisine on this planet to be... different from her home. And the difference wasn't a bad thing. Looking at her locator, she saw the light on the very edge of it flashing very rapidly signaling the eminent arrival of her pod. So, excusing herself from the table and leaving Yamcha nd Bulma to finish conversation (since Vegeta perfered to eat in the GR lately), Miranda walked outside and then held out her hand where and little baseball sized ship now lay. At the touch of a button the tiny ship expanded into a car-like vehical, yet with a little more beauty. Being, plain white, the ship was laxurious and small for travel keeping and also held all of her pod capsle from home that had been on the ship with her and were saved from the explosion of her planet.

Oh yes... tonight was her night. She would take her first move when all was still.

************************

Tsuyoku: I'm not very happy with this fic. I like it, but I feel as if I am rushing it in the actual story and making it hard for the reader to understand it. Maybe it's just me, but please review, it really helps. Maybe you have soem suggestions... comments... hello? *crickets* Oh well. Please review and come back soon. I'll have 3 up in a little while (however long I measure that to be...) THX -Tsuyoku-