Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Love of the Universe ❯ Chapter Two ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

OMG! Here is Chapter 3. I hope you all enjoy it. I am going to try to get as much of this story out ASAP, because my semester is about to start. I won't rush the story, however. I want it to go along smoothly. =) Don't forget to review! Reviewers: I love you all!!!!! You all write such nice reviews! So…on with the story!
 
Disclaimer: Do I really need to keep saying this? I don't own Dragon Ball Z. =(
 
The Love of the Universe - Princess Bulma's Focus with a twist.
 
Princess Bulma stood on her balcony, watching the sunset on Chikyuu. The sunset was picture perfect. The warmth of the colors blended in well together, as the sunset was slowly disappearing into the night. She smiled gently at the site. Suddenly she felt familiar hands on her shoulders.
 
“Honey, you should come back inside, it's getting kind of cold out here.”
 
“I know, Daddy. I was just admiring the sunset.”
 
King Briefs glanced at the site that had his daughter's attention. “It's nice. Bulma, you should be getting ready for our guests. They are scheduled to arrive soon, and I want you there with me to welcome them.”
 
“Yes, father.” Bulma said as she stayed staring to the sunset. “I'll be in shortly.”
 
“Ok, honey. I'll be leaving to go meet them an about an hour. Don't be late.” King Briefs stood for a minute and awaited his daughter's answer, but he got no answer, so he left. Princess Bulma's had other things on her mind.
 
`Vegeta and his father will be here in an hour….' Princess Bulma turned her away from the ending sunset to the stars that began to form in the sky. `Oh, Vegeta…What do I have to do to get you to love me. Why don't you want to love me? I feel as if you want to, but you are holding back. What can I do?' These questions stayed on her mind as she walked back into her room preparing for the arrival of her Prince.
          & nbsp;           &nbs p;            < /font>
          & nbsp;           &nbs p;             ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
King Briefs and Princess Bulma stood in front of their palace awaiting the two royal Saiyans.
 
“So, Bulma, do you have something planned for you and the Prince tonight?”
 
“Yes, father, I do.” Bulma was working on something that would interest the prince, but have his attention on her at the same time. She couldn't wait to try it out.
 
“Good, dear.” King Briefs turned from his daughter and directed his attention to the aircraft that was landing before them. “Ah, here they are now….”
 
The aircraft landed and out stepped King Vegeta and Prince Vegeta. Prince Vegeta seemed a bit agitated because he didn't want to be there. He had already begun his training, and hated to be interrupted from it.
 
“Hello, Briefs. Good to see you again.” King Vegeta shook King Briefs hand and bowed to Bulma. “Hello, Princess. You are looking beautiful, as always.”
 
Princess Bulma blushed. “It's nice to see you King Vegeta. Hello Prince Vegeta. How are you this fine evening?” Prince Vegeta ignored her as he stood in is normal stance with his arms folded while looking in the opposite direction.
 
“Well Vegeta, shall we begin our meeting?”
 
“Yes. I have some new ideas on how we should train our armies. I was thinking about one of my elite soldiers to train both groups…” The kings were in deep conversation as they walked into the palace leaving the Prince and princess alone.
 
“So…Are you gonna come inside?”
 
“What for? There is nothing in there that I haven't seen before. I have my own palace too, remember, and it is larger that this anyway.”
 
“Oh, shut up! I am in too good of a mood to let you spoil it. Come on, we are going in the palace now. I have a surprise for you.”
 
Prince Vegeta became interested. “What kind of surprise?”
 
“Follow me, and I'll show you.”
 
Prince Vegeta began to follow Princess Bulma into the palace. The Chiykuu palace was a beautiful palace. It was furnished in all white, with a museum look it. Very classic. Vegeta didn't notice the scenery, however. He focused on the Princess. He noticed her walk. She had a switch to her walk that made her bounce a bit. He liked the fact that she was feisty. Many people were scared of him, but not her. She had guts. And he liked having her around, as much as he hated to admit it. He would never admit it to anyone else though, especially not her. They finally reached the basement of the palace and came to a door.
 
“Well it took us long enough! What is this?”
 
“Why are you always complaining? Let me open the door so I can show you.” Bulma opened the door, and she and the prince walked in. The room was pitch black and it looked like it was a void.
 
“What the hell is this? It's nothing but a dark room. Stop Playing games with me woman. I have better things to do to occupy my time.” Vegeta turned to leave, but stopped in his tracks as the lights switched on. As he looked around the room, he noticed that it was completely computerized, yet empty. He was still confused at what this was about.
 
“What is th…” Vegeta turned to ask Bulma a question, but she wasn't there. “Dammit , woman! Where are you!”
 
“I'm right here…..” Vegeta turned around to see Bulma like he'd never seen before. She was no longer in the dress that she was in, instead, she was in a black sleeveless spandex one-piece short unitard. He couldn't help but stare at her. The tight fit of the unitard showed off every curve of her body. He started to feel a bulge in his pants but quickly crossed his arms in front of him to hide it. Bulma smiled softly at him.
 
“What's up with this room?”
 
“It's yours. I built it myself. I know that you are training, trying to become a Super Saiyan, and all, and I know that you hate to suspend your training to come here. So, I built you a training chamber so that you can train while you are here. It has gravity levels up to 1,000, illusional sparring partners, and everything else you need to train.”
 
Prince Vegeta smirked. “Amazing. You can leave now. I want to start training.”
 
“It's not that simple Vegeta.” Princess Bulma crossed her arms, imitating Vegeta.
 
“What do you mean? You built this for me so I can train, right?”
 
“Yeah, but not alone. You have to teach me how to spar.” Prince Vegeta was shocked. A woman, sparring? And with a Saiyan? This was unexpected.
 
“What?!?!?!? You want me to teach you how to spar? No! I need to be training, not to be teaching. I have a goal to accomplish and I will stop at nothing to achieve it. I won't let anything distract me from getting what I want.”
 
“Awwww, come on, Vegeta. Just for a little while, and then you can begin your training session.” Princess Bulma walked up to Vegeta and removed his Saiyan vest. He had a black training suit underneath that showed every muscle on his body. `This man is too damn sexy!' Bulma tried to shake this thought out of her head, but it was kind of hard to. She already had her hands rubbing on his pectorals. Prince Vegeta grunted, snapping Bulma out of her thoughts.
 
“I see that we think the same way, Vegeta.”
 
“What are you talking about now, Woman?”
 
“Well, you see, I also have a goal to accomplish, and I, too, will stop at nothing to get what I want.” Princess Bulma put her arms around his neck. He did nothing to stop this. He was curious to know where this was going.
 
“And what is it that you want?”
 
“You…..” Bulma teased Vegeta's lips with hers and then she pressed her lips against his aggressively and passionately. At first Vegeta began to pull away, but Bulma just kept following kissing him even more, he finally gave in, and began kissing back. Bulma smiled through her kisses. Vegeta grabbed her around her waist and began kissing her neck, down to her cleavage, and then back to her lips. Bulma pulled Vegeta down, so that they laid down on the floor of the chamber. Bulma to took Vegeta's shirt, leaving just his pants on. She began kissing him all over the top half of his body. She ran her fingers all over his perfectly muscular chest. Vegeta was gone. He was so into her at that moment, and he no longer distanced himself away from her. He was going to have her tonight.
 
KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK
 
Vegeta and Bulma jumped up quickly putting their clothes back on. The servant walked in half way through.
 
“What are you doing! GET OUT!” Bulma scrambled to find something to cover her chest.
 
“I'm sorry, your highness. The King requests your presence at once. Tell him that I'll be there in a second. Now leave!”
 
“Yes, Princess.” The servant as he walked out of the door with a smile on his face.
 
Bulma watched the servant has he left the room. `How did he know we were down here? No one knew where we were going. I have never seen this servant before? Why didn't my father inform me of new people coming to work at the palace? He seemed strange too. Weird……..' Bulma finished putting on her clothes and looked at Vegeta. He didn't look in her direction. “I guess I'll let you get to your training now.” Bulma left the room, as Vegeta cursed himself out for acting that was in front of her. Showing emotions and such. Maybe it would not have been so bad if they would have finished, instead of being interrupted. Well, there was no way to find out now. Vegeta told himself that he would never allow that to happen to him ever again.
 
But outside of the room was that servant. He saw everything that had happened between the Prince and the Princess. His eyes flashed red for a brief moment, then returned to their normal state. The servant walked away from the room and back up to the palace.
 
 
A/N: So what do you guys think? And what about that servant? Why was he snooping? You'll soon find out. Please review! I didn't know what to write about in the chapter, so I hope this was good enough. See you in the next chapter.
 
Ja!