Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Love of the Universe ❯ Chapter Six ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Note pt.1: Hi everyone, how are you all doing. I can see that no one liked Chapter 6 (I didn't get any reviews for that chapter.) I hope you all like this chapter. Please read and review. I hope I reach 100 reviews by the end of this story. =) And again, constructive criticism, questions, comments are welcome. I have a beta reader…but I can't find her!!! So, excuse grammatical errors if there are some. =)
 
The Love of the Universe- Expressions
 
“Guards, seize him!” King Vegeta said as he signaled his guards to attack Chaos. Chaos confidently stood his ground to the Saiyan soldiers.
 
“No, no, no. I wouldn't do that if I were you.” Chaos said as he grabbed Bulma and put her in front of him. “You don't want you precious Princess harmed, now do you?” King Vegeta put his hand up to stop them and nodded to them to return to their previous positions at each corner of the room.
 
“Bulma, you can't be serious about this!” King Briefs began walking towards his daughter, but King Vegeta put his hand firmly on his shoulder to stop him.
 
“No, don't go near her. She is not the same as she was before.”
 
“What do you mean?”
 
“Look at her eyes. They are red. He must have brainwashed her.”
 
Vegeta, who was still giving a deadly look to chaos, shifted his attention to Princess Bulma.
 
“WOMAN! What's wrong with you?”
 
Princess Bulma quickly turned to meet Vegeta's stare. Vegeta could barely look her into her eyes because they weren't the beautiful blue that the once was. “Goodness Vegeta, it almost sounds as if you care.”
 
“Don't get any ideas. Just snap out of this foolishness!”
 
Princess Bulma frowned. “Foolishness? FOOLISHNESS!? She began to get angry causing her eyes to glow. “I'll tell you what's foolish, Prince Vegeta. Foolishness is falling love with someone who treats you like you're nothing. Foolishness is staying bonded to that person for five years. Foolishness, Prince Vegeta, is believing that one day that person might love them back. Possibly swallow their pride and express himself, but you and I both know that it's not going to happen, now is it Prince Vegeta?” Prince Vegeta continued to stare into her eyes, never showing expression. He held his same emotionless stare. He was dying inside, though. Although she was brainwashed, she was expressing her real feelings. Feelings that she would not have shown if she wasn't in the state that she were in. Prince Vegeta turned away from her and walked out of the door. Princess Bulma had a hint of disappointment in her eyes, but it quickly went away as she began to talk to her father.
 
“Remember what I said, Father. I am expecting a marriage ceremony in three days. We shall be back then.” With those words, Chaos and Princess Bulma disappeared.
 
“No…” King Briefs said as he fell to his knees. “What has he done to my precious daughter.”
 
          & nbsp;           &nbs p;             ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Vegeta walked up to the roof of the palace, and sat on the ledge. This seemed to be his favorite spot to go and be alone. He closed his eyes and suddenly the words that Princess Bulma spoke, came back to him.
 
` “Foolishness is falling love with someone who treats you like you're nothing. Foolishness is staying bonded to that person for five years. Foolishness, Prince Vegeta, is believing that one day that person might love them back. Possibly swallow their pride and express himself, but you and I both know that it's not going to happen, now is it Prince Vegeta?” '
 
Vegeta scowled at those words. `How dare she say those things to me? Doesn't she know how I feel about her?' Vegeta lifted himself up and began to pace back and forth on the palace roof. Then it hit him. `She doesn't know. I kept my feelings hid so deep inside, that she wouldn't know. I was too worried about my own strength, and my pride, that I didn't even think about her emotions. Now because of my arrogance, I may have lost her forever. Dammit!' Vegeta then keeled down and punched a big hole through the roof of the palace. `I am not going to allow it to happen. I will show my love for her in my own way. I have to get her back.”
 
It began to pour down raining on Vegetasei. The thunder and lightening came as Prince Vegeta stood up and looked out into the Universe.
 
“I will get her back.”
 
 
Author's note pt.2: Ok, so what did you all think. I hope that you all enjoyed it. Sorry it is so short! Next chapter: The Love of the Universe-Day One.  Don't forget to review!
 
Till next time.
 
Ja! ^.~