Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Meeting ❯ One ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: okay I don't own DBGT or any of there characters I haven't seen this far in the series yet... we're still in the DBZ imperfect cell saga... so I don't know what GT Trunks is actually like compared to Mirai Trunks so forgive me if he doesn't seem to fit character wise...

Oh yeah this is a romance fic of Trunks and Marron... Don't like don't read. There will be lemon in later chapters... for those who like lemon, but not this chapter... cause atm I'm uninspired....

--------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------

Marron had finally had enough of her parents smothering her, she had got out and was out in the real world, so here she was twenty-five years old and living in an apartment in Satan City, she had closed off al contact with the rest of her friends, she couldn't stand it anymore, she was always protected and she hated it, so here she was running her own restaurant business. On her own. She owned it, she had worked relentless hours as a waitress to earn her own money and she had scrimped and saved all those pointless tips from the hormone drugged guys who she had the most unfortunate misfortune of serving, yet all of the degrading work had paid off. She was a president of her own chain of fast food restaurants. She loved it. It was all she really wanted to do, was prove she could make it on her own.

It was her day off and she was relaxing in her apartment going through her mail, when she saw a letter with the capsule corp. logo stamped in the corner she frowned.
'What does he want this time?' Marron thought as she opened the letter, Trunks' company had been bugging her for to join in one of their board meetings, 'as if' she thought, 'those meetings are always dull and all they do is talk about over powering other companies and merging with the weak ones, corporate take overs, bah.' she wasn't interested. Still she opened the letter and read it. "Another board meeting invitation. As if Trunks. I'm sorry but I' not interested." She said, dropping the letter in to the mail basket along with all the other junk mail she'd received. She opened the other letters, one was from her parents and she smiled, they were writing to see how she was doing. They wrote her weekly and she never wrote back, she called them instead, even though she had wanted to get away from the smothering she liked hearing from her parents. After reading the letter she got up and went to call her parents but the phone rung before she could pick it up and she steeped back and she sighed, she picked it up and answered.
"Hello?" She asked.
"Hey Marron!" A voice on the other end said and she smiled.
"Hi Goten." She said, Goten was probably the only one of her old friends who she stayed in contact with. He never bothered her when she didn't want it, but right he was seeing someone and she had a feeling she knew who... and he was phoning her for advice, like he always did. "So what advice do you want this time?"
Goten laughed. "You know me too well... I was actually calling for Trunks."
Marron sighed. "Tell him to quit bugging me or I'll drag him to court for harassment."
Goten laughed. "I take it you got the latest letter?"
"Yes." She replied.
"Marron it can't hurt just to sit in on one meeting." Goten said.
"If I remember the last time you sat in on a meeting you fell asleep and embarrassed Trunks by snoring." Marron said.
"Heh- ah... yes well... I didn't sleep the night before." he said.
"You know if Vegeta finds out he will blast you in to the next dimension." She said. "And you know there is such a word as cradle snatching." She added.
"Well that's not why I'm calling so don't try and trick me." Goten said.
Marron laughed. "Damn and it nearly worked too."
"Pleeeeeaaaassse Marron Trunks is making my life a living hell... just sit in on one meeting... just one... I swear I can't get any private time with Bra... with out Trunks finding us and threatening me... last thing me and Bra want is not only Trunks but Vegeta stalking us.... do it for me... for my... er mine and Bra's freedom... please? You know I hate begging Marron, don't make me come round there and grovel at your door... letting the neighbour know..." Goten said pleading.
Marron sighed. "Goten don't you dear come here and grovel or I swear I'll tell Vegeta!" She said.
"Then go to one meeting... just one... Marron..." Goten whined.
"Fine I'll go, one meeting and that's it! just quit whining... It's embarrassing... cause I know my dad has the phone tapped." Marron replied.
"Thank-you!!!" Goten said... "Wait phone tapped?"
"Good by Goten." Marron said.
"W.w.wait does that mean your parents know too?!" Goten asked.
"Good-bye Goten." Marron repeated.
"Oh man if your parents know-"
"Good-bye Goten." Marron repeated.
"Uh... bye..." Goten said sounding unsure.
Marron hung up the phone and she sighed, she pulled the letter out of the waste bin and she looked at the day and time of the board meeting and she sighed.
"How did I ever let myself get into this mess?" She asked herself.
She pinned the letter up on the board and she picked up the phone and dialled her parents, for the weekly one hour talk she had with them.

************************

Trunks looked at Goten as he hung up the phone. Goten looked at Trunks.
"Happy now? You made me beg and now her parents might know... I'm so dead."
"Goten you're a real friend." Trunks said.
"I can't believe you've become so obsessed with her, what is it with her that you like?" Goten asked his long time best friend.
"I just want her to sit in on a meeting I have proposition for her company that's all."
Goten looked at Trunks in disbelief. "Okay I know when you lie Trunks and that's a fat juicy lie. For starters she owns a chain of restaurants, and secondly you don't..." Goten said and he looked at Trunks and he shook his head. "oh no way you're not going to stoop that low as to buy her out? Are you?" He asked.
Trunks looked at Goten. "Hey I maybe a manipulative businessman but I have a heart okay? So don't make me the bad guy." He said.
Goten looked at Trunks. "I'm her friend as well as yours Trunks. You better not try anything-" Goten warned.
"I want to get her attention. To let her know we still do all exist and not to be so... you know... snobby." Trunks replied.
Goten laughed. "Kami! You like her don't you?! Geez Why didn't I see it earlier?!"
Trunks flushed embarrassed. "Goten shutup..." Trunks hissed.
Goten rolled round on the ground laughing. Trunks sighed at Goten. "Why didn't you just ask her out instead of send her board meeting invitations? Geez girls like roses and chocolates not board meeting invitations..." Goten said. "You'll bore her to death in one of those things." He added and laughed some more.
"Goten this is harder, if I had done any of that she would of thought I was trying to get close to her to find out about her company." Trunks explained.
Goten sat up and took a breath and let it out. "Hmmmm... your probably right there."
"See." Trunks said knowing his point had been made.
"She's still going to think that way." Goten said.
Trunks sighed. "I know. If only there was a way where we could put all this behind us, you know no companies no nothing, just us..." He said.
Goten shrugged. "Kidnap her." He said.
Trunks looked at Goten. "That's the most stupidest idea I've ever heard."
"Hey why not give it a shot..." Goten said.
"I don't even know why I'm listening to you." Trunks remarked.
Goten grinned. "Well when you can think of a way to get her away from everything, with her 'wanting' to be away from it, then let me know and I'll give you my opinion." He said and grinned.
Trunks sighed. "Goten don't make me actually think about agreeing with you, kidnapping is illegal." He said.
"Hey in some countries, the guy used to kidnap the girl of his dreams and marry her in solitude away from everyone. If it worked then-" Goten begun.
"Goten where did you hear that?" Trunks asked knowing Goten was usually to lazy to study in his days of high school.
"Er well Gohan was doing some religious studies in college all those years ago and I had to drill him for a test since mom was to busy feeding dad." Goten replied.
"And you actually remembered it?" Trunks asked.
"Hey I thought it would be a good trick to try." Goten replied.
"You're unbelieveable... you try and kidnap my sister and I will hunt you down. Do you understand me?" Trunks asked.
Goten looked at Trunks. "Are you crazy Vegeta would fry me?!" he exclaimed.
Trunks smiled. "Good just checking." He said.

************************

After Marron hung up the phone she looked at the day and time of the board meeting it was two days away. She wondered if she should call Trunks and let him know the rules of her coming to this meeting... She wasn't to sure about it... she sighed at herself for going soft as in actually thinking about calling him. She sat down on the couch and sighed putting her feet up, she stayed that way for a few minutes then sighed. 'Stuff it.' she thought and she picked up the phone to call Trunks up and let him know she was going to show up to this meeting only if he obeyed her rules.

************************

TO BE CONTINUED -- kay let me know what you peeps thinks of this fic... if I should continue or what?