Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Meeting ❯ Two ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I down own DB/Z/GT and etc...

Author's note:
Ok this is too The Chick and Vegeta200 if you don't like any of my fics then don't read them simple as that... geez... childish... Don't flame me cause you don't like them... I can't believe people actually stoop that low... I'm sorry but grow up... If you wanna flame me then flame me saying what you didn't like don't tell me 'I suck' or I should burn the fic cause well reality does not permit me to burn the fic... simple it's on my computer and I have no printer so yah... I don't wanna burn my computer cause I haven't paid for it fully yet. Maybe after I might... Insurance and such... ::G::

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------

The phone in Trunks' room rang and he looked at Goten. "Did you tell your mom you were here?" He asked.
Goten shook his head. "No." He replied.
"Hmmm..." Trunks mused and he picked it up and answered. "Hello?"
"Hi Trunks. It's me Marron." He heard the half android girl say on the other end.
Trunks smiled instantly. "Oh Marron hi! I wasn't expecting you to call." He said.
"Well I'm just letting you know I'm going to come to one of your meetings only if you obey by my rules got it?" She asked.
Trunks nodded and Goten nudged him and muttered. "Trunks she can't see you nod."
"Heh... um okay Marron what are the rules?" He asked glaring at Goten.
"Okay number one, no more filling my letter box with your invites to these board meetings. Number two you try and take over my company I will bring you down in the courts. Number three stop bothering GOTEN about talking him in to talking me in to going!! Got it?" She asked. Trunks nodded again and Goten looked at him.
"Oh yeah I got it, for sure."
"Good. Well see you at the meeting." Marron said.
"Okay see you there." Trunks replied. Marron hung up first. Goten looked at Trunks and shook his head. "What?" Trunks asked.
"And you're suppose to be smart? I'm sorry but have you been hanging round my dad too long or what?" Goten asked.
"What do you mean?" Trunks asked.
Goten picked up the cordless and showed Trunks. "See this Trunks. It's an ordinary phone. She can't see you when you talk to her on this." Goten explained.
Trunks looked at Goten and thumped him on the arm. "Shutup man, I was nervous."
Goten rolled his eyes. "Kami help you if you ever want to get together with her. It's like she makes you stupid or something." Goten remarked.
Trunks sighed. "I know. But I've got to make sure I don't act this way at the board meeting otherwise it could ruin business." He remarked.
Goten laughed. "Good luck man... you're soooooo going to need it."
Trunks frowned. "Thanks for the vote of confidence Goten."
"Hey what are friends for?" Goten grinned.
It was going to be one long meeting, and Trunks was going to be extremely distracted.

************************

Marron sat back on the couch and she rested back, the meeting was on Monday, she knew her board meetings were so much more interesting, she smiled to herself remembering the last board meeting and she chuckled. She had insisted that everyone just be themselves, but if they were depressing and power hungry then they weren't for that business. Marron flicked the tv on and sat back to watch the Thursday afternoon soaps. "Hmmm... I should invite Trunks to one of my meetings see how he takes it?" She grinned, remembering her associate Andy, he was a great guy with a good sense of humour and with the strangest outbursts. She remembered she had her own board meeting to attend to on Friday to discuss that weeks profits or lack of.

************************

The next day when Marron walked in to the building that was stationed as the home base of the meetings all thing economic for her business she was greeting with a wave from Andy who was int he reception dancing with a younger employee while the stereo was playing out at Gorillaz song. She laughed as Andy stopped at hearing one of the lyrics. "Hey Marron wouldn't it be cool if you could have sunshine in a bag?"
Marron smiled. "Indeed it would be cool Andy." She replied.
"Yeah then on bad rainy days or when you're feeling really down you could let it out and feel all better." He said.
Marron nodded. "Andy your comments get weirder by each day."
He grinned. "Shows my originality don't you think?" He asked.
"Yes why else would I of hired you as my management for this company's marketing?" She asked and walked out. She knew Andy and the younger employee were dancing again cause she heard the comment of the receptionist.
"Ooooh free entertainment."

************************

Marron walked in to the board room and took her normal seat soon the other board members would come in. Andy was the first to come in he was dancing in.
"So you and Caroylin are getting along really well there I see." Marron smiled.
Andy grinned. "Hey she's cool." He took his seat as the board room filled up.
Then the meeting began.

************************

Trunks sat in his office dozing their was a knock at the door and he sat up and shook his head and sighed. "I've got to stop doing that." He muttered.
Then he head the knock at the door again. "Uh come in." He called out.
The receptionist came walking in and she handed Trunks two copies of the board meeting for Monday. "One for you and one for the president of-" the receptionist stopped and looked at the piece of paper, "voulez-vous manger avec dehors ce soir?"
Trunks nodded. "Do you know where to send it? He asked.
The receptionist looked at him. "Well no I was wondering if you did." She replied.

Trunks jumped up this was the opportunity he'd been waiting for to get out of the office. "Well I do. In fact I'll do one better and deliver it to their main office."
"Mr. President you're not doing this to get out of the office are you?" She asked.
Trunks looked at her with mock horror. "Me? What ever made you think that?"
The receptionist smiled and she shrugged. "Well then. I guess it wouldn't hurt for you to deliver it, but what would the other company think?" She asked.
Trunks shrugged. "Does it matter? Capsule Corp. Is widely known for it's unpredictable ways." He grinned.
"Ways that you brought in to running the company. Need I remind you." The receptionist said. "Well I must head back to work, will you be needing the company car or are you going to fly out the window like normal?" She asked.
Trunks rubbed the back of his neck. "Well I... think I'll stick to the old way. Old habits are hard to break." He said.
The receptionist nodded. "Well then pleasant flying Mr. President. And If your mother calls I'll say you're out on a business call." She said.
"Thanks." Trunks said. The receptionist nodded and walked out. Trunks folded up the memos and he stuck them on the inner pocket of his sports coat. He opened the window and flew off towards Marron's company.

************************

Trunks landed outside the building and he walked inside. It was a pretty big building for the home base of a food company. The restaurant chain Marron owned covered both fast food and restaurant style, so he assumed, the higher up the higher the position. He took the lift up to the top floor and he walked in to reception.
The receptionist looked up and smiled at him. "Hello there how can I help you?"
"I'm here to see Marron." He replied.
"And you are?" She asked.
"Trunks." He replied.
She looked at him, she was stunned. "I didn't know the president of Capsule Corp. came out of his way for social calls." She replied.
Trunks smiled. "This is business." He replied.
"Oh well she's in a board meeting at the moment." the receptionist replied.
"Can I wait for her?" He asked.
"Well she has no afternoon meetings so I'm sure she won't mind."
"Good." It was then Trunks heard a ring of a bell from a door then an outburst.
"Woooooooooohooooooooooooo!!! CHOCOLATE FISH!!!"
The receptionist looked at Trunks as he looked at her. "What was that?" He asked.
"Um manager of the company's marketing." She replied and sweatdropped.
"Er... okay." Trunks said unsure, surely he would get his butt kicked if he made a weird outburst like that, especially if it was unintelligible and weird.
"Please sit down. Do you want anything to drink? A coffee? Cup of tea?" She asked.
Trunks shook his head. "Uh no I'll be okay." He replied. He looked at the door where the outburst had come from. He then heard mumbles of some sort of chanting.
Then another ring of the bell followed by another outburst. "GORILLAZ!!! ROCK!!!"

The receptionist looked at Trunks watching his expression at the weird sounds coming from the board meeting. A female figure walked in from the lift and handed the receptionist some papers. "Okay we've successfully manager to bring in some seven of the eight investors for the company. Here's the copies of the contracts they've signed. Along with cheques for how much they're going to invest in this company each year. And the profits they wish to gain by there help." The girl said.
"Thanks Caroylin." The receptions said.
"Is The meeting nearly over? Andy wanted me to pitch him a possible new slogan for marketing." Caroylin asked.
"I'm sure they won't be must longer, I'll send him to your office." The receptionist said. and Caroylin smiled.
"Great thanks Sindy." She said and she walked off.

Trunks watched the other girl walk off, he noted that there were a considerable more amount of females he'd seen in this place than guys unlike Capsule Corp. Which only had about a total of three women out of eleven workers on his office floor.
There was another bell ring out then he heard Marron's voice.
"Okay meeting over."
Trunks saw the doors swing open and a tall figure hand sprung out.
"ANDY!!!" The receptionist shouted.
The man tuck flipped and landed on his feet and walked over. "Yes Sindy?"
"Caroylin wants to see you in her office." Sindy said.
"Ohhh I wonder if she's int he mood for another dance?" He grinned.
"As much as I like you and Caroylin entertaining me while I'm working it's not happening. She wants to pitch you her new slogan." Sindy replied.
"Oh great! So she has been working on it. Well page her and let her know I'm on my way, after a coffee break." he said.
"Sure thing." Sindy replied.
Trunks watched as the other board members came out, there were more females than men in this company and they had such good feelings round them all. And they were happy to work. He wondered how that actually worked but most of it was lost on him as Marron left the board room shutting the door behind her. He was usually the first to bolt after the board meetings, but Marron stayed till everyone had left.

Trunks stood up and Marron turned round and she looked at him surprise.
"Trunks? What are you doing here?" She asked.
Trunks looked at her. "Well my receptionist didn't know where to send a copy to of the meeting on Monday. So since I knew where you worked I offered to bring it to you." He said honestly. He didn't mention that he actually really wanted to see her.
Marron smiled, "Well follow me come talk to me, since I know you're in no hurry to get back. We can sit and talk in my office." She said.
Trunks nodded and he followed Marron as she lead him down the hallways to her office. He noted she had her own receptionist an older man than him. Trunks wondered why the guy permitted it. But if he was working under Marron he wouldn't want to leave either. Trunks took a quick chance to check Marron out from behind as she walked in to her office and he followed.

***********************

To Be Continued...

Okay Marron's company members may sound weird but trust me there are some companies that actually do this... well at least here in New Zealand there are.