Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Meeting ❯ Three ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I don't own DBGT!! 'Nuff said...
sorry this has been a long time coming but I was working on ending up my other fics first... so ya! I love your reviews and kind comments peoples it really makes my day! honestly and with essay's and assignments and stuff I need the 'HAPPY BOOST'
Oh yes and I do like the Gorillaz!! GORILLAZ ROCK!!!!
And for all you lemon fans... not this chapter either... there will only be one mention of lemon in this entire fic like my Veggie and Bulma get together, and as norm it will be the last chapter which is NOT this chapter...

Sorry it took a while coming out.... new year, new things and I've been busy as... but hey it's out... and I'm trying to think on a good approach to the next chapter

---------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------

Marron sat behind her office desk comfortably. While Trunks sat in the other seat the two of them talking about old times, he was very much comfortable. And he talked about everything except the meeting. He'd given her the memo to read over and she said she would. She meant that, it was business, so she couldn't neglect it.
"How are your parents?" Trunks asked casually and he took a sip of the cup of coffee Marron's receptionist had brought them.
"Oh they're good, dad is forever rolling on the floor laughing every time I mention Goten and Bra. He finds it pretty funny that Bra and Goten are sneaking around behind Vegeta's back." Marron grinned.
Trunks nodded. "Goten freaks out when he comes round, I think dad knows, cause he gives him nothing but nasty glares. When I actually crash at home." He said.
"I have your number. But I don't have your address." Marron said.
Trunks rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah well. I got enough stalking phone calls it's scary. But Goten and Pan scare them off when they come round. Pan just loves threatening them. Last one was yesterday night I think we were watching movies and this woman who I have no idea is called up and well yea said some pretty freaky stuff. Pan took the phone from me and started shouting at her in the best impersonation of my dad I'd seen in ages about frying her charred body till even cannibals wouldn't want to eat it." He explained.
Marron laughed. "You'll have to invite me to one of these get togethers."
Trunks smiled. "Sure thing. There's one this Monday after the meeting." He replied.
Marron smiled. "So what movie?" She asked.
"Titanic unfortunately. Pan's choice.. she want to see Leo die." He laughed.
Marron arched an eyebrow. "That's the only reason she wants to see it?"
Trunks nodded. "Yeah. It was the same with that other movie named after that play."
"You mean Romeo and Juliet?" Marron asked.
"Yeah that's the one." Trunks said.
"Your unbelievable Trunks, you run a multi million dollar company and your suppose to have an education, yet you don't know a the name of William Shakespeare's famous play... everybody's heard of Romeo and Juliet." She said.

Trunks looked down and flushed a bit. "Well I don't get out much." he said.
"Okay well then I'll come to this meeting, then this evening thing. Who else is going to be there?" She asked.
"Oh, Ubuu, Goten, Pan, Bra and myself." Trunks replied.
Marron looked at him. "Since when does Ubuu attend them?" She asked.
"Since last week it took Pan look enough to convince him. She made him sign a contract it was cute. She's definitely going in to the mob business." Trunks chuckled.

Marron arched an eyebrow. "Mob business huh? I don't think Gohan would approve."
"Oh you know what I mean." Trunks said. "Sign the contract or you die type."
Marron nodded. "Yes... well I will refrain from comment."
They stopped as they heard singing as someone was passing by the door.

"I see destruction and demise, corruption in disguise, from this f**kin' enterprise, now I'm suckin' to your lies, through Russ, though not his muscles but the percussion he provides with me as a guide, but y'all can see me now cos you don't see with your eye, your perceive with your mind..."

Trunks looked at the door and he blinked. "What was that?" He asked.
Marron laughed. "Andy. Don't mind him. He's pretty cool. A bit weird but cool."
Trunks nodded slowly. "Hokay... was he the one with the chocolate fish outburst I heard earlier on in that meeting?" He asked.
Marron chuckled and she nodded. "Oh that would be him he got seven chocolate fish. It's something we do here to inspire the workers to actually -work-." She said.
Trunks rubbed the back of his neck. "heh..." he said awkwardly.
"The deal is if you have made a sale or an investment in the company and the shares rise and so forth you get free candy of your choice. Andy has an obsession with those chocolate fish, you know with the pink marshmallow insides?" Marron said.
Trunks nodded slowly. "That's a good idea bribe the workers." he chuckled.
"Yes it works. Andy got a seventy percent increase in the sales which is amazingly huge and so he gets a chocolate fish for each ten percent. The other usually get one per one percent but Andy is good at what he does so to make him work harder I put the stakes up a bit." Marron explained.
Trunks rubbed his chin thoughtful. "Say can I steal that idea?" He asked.

Marron smiled, "Go right ahead. I believe if the workers are happy then they will project that in to the outside world. And if it makes other people happy to know that they enjoy what they do then it might pull in some more investors. It's an odd technique... but it works wonders." She explained.
Trunks nodded. "Wow amazing. now why can't Capsule Corp. be like that?"
"Well it's prided itself on inventing things and from what I heard. It's the bots doing most of the work, except for the meetings." Marron replied.
Trunks smirked. "Smart girl you've been extracting information from Goten... So he actually does listen when I babble... I would of never guessed."
Marron grinned. "Best to know someone in the business though."
Trunks looked at her. "Wait but you've been avoiding me."
"You maybe but not Goten. You'll be surprised what he will say when he doesn't want to be reported to Vegeta for his sneaking round." Marron smiled.

Trunks shook his head. "You are unbelievably ruthless... I like it."
Marron shrugged casually. "Hey what more can I say than I try."
Trunks laughed. "You are my new inspiration Marron. I would of never thought you for the ruthless type."
"Well when you have the right leverage, it's just like a fight, brawns won't get you anywhere... all you need is the right strategy." Marron replied.

"Remember where the thought is, I bought all this, so you can survive when law is lawless, feelings, sensations that you thought were dead, no squealing, remember... that it's all in your head..."

Trunks looked at his watched and he finished his coffee off and he stood up and Marron stood up. "Well better get back to the office before mom sends out dad to beat me up." Trunks said.
Marron smiled. "I'm glad we could have this talk Trunks."
Trunks nodded. "Me too. I'll see you at this meeting lets hope you can inspire some of the board members like you inspired me." He said.
"I promise I won't pull a Goten and fall asleep." Marron chuckled.
"That's good... cause I might." Trunks laughed.
Marron walked him to her office door. Trunks stopped before she opened it and Trunks kissed her on the cheek before opening the door.
"I'll call you okay." He said and opened the door and walked out.

Marron blinked and she looked onwards after Trunks, and she noticed the females in the office stop working for a moment as they watched him leave.
"Whoa..." Marron whispered and touched her cheek and she smiled watching Trunks go. "Nice ass." She commented to herself and walked back in to her office.

************************

Trunks was sitting at the dinner table at his parent's house Bra was looking at him and he looked back at her. "What?" Trunks asked.
"Nothing." She said quickly.
Vegeta looked from Trunks to Bra and back again.
Bulma looked at Trunks. "I called work today, they said you left on a business call."
Trunks nodded. "Actually yeah I did."
"But you flew out the window Trunks I saw the security camera in your office. now why would you fly?" She asked.
"Quicker and it saves fuel. If you want call Marron. I went to give her a memo for the meeting." Trunks replied.
Bulma looked at Trunks. "So she actually agreed?"
"Oooooooh Trunks like Marron..." Bra giggled.
Trunks shot her a nasty look. "Shutup Bra or I'll tell dad that you an-" He began.
"What?" Vegeta interrupted.
"Nothing daddy." Bra replied giving Vegeta an innocent look, then glaring at Trunks.
Bulma sighed. "So what did Marron have to say? You were gone for over an hour."
Trunks looked at Bulma. "I took some pointers and notes on how she was running business. There are some really good ideas going on in that company to help the employers do a good job, I was thinking I might take a couple of them I asked Marron and she said she didn't mind. So I was thinking from next week on I'll start putting them in to action in the company office for a test run." he explained.
Bulma nodded and looked at Vegeta. Vegeta was looking at Trunks uncertain whether to believe him or not, after all Trunks had managed to pull the wool over his eyes a few times with quick white lies and getting Goten to back him up.

*************************

Marron lay on her bed and she sighed to herself, she looked at the ceiling and then she put her hand in the packet of Pipanic and pulled out some sunflower seeds and she munched on them. "I'm not falling for him." She told herself.
Just then the phone rang and she picked it up. "Hello?" She asked after swallowing the mouthful.
"Yo Marron!" Goten's voice said on the other line.
"Hey Goten." Marron replied.
"Is this line safe?" Goten asked.
"No." Marron replied.
"Oh... er... damn... can I come over then?" He asked.
Marron chuckled. "My dad knows Goten so don't worry he won't say anything."
She heard Goten whine on the other end and she chuckled. "If you feel safer coming over then go right ahead." She added.
"I'll be over in fifteen. Cause I need a big, big, big, BIG favor." Goten said.
Marron smiled. "Okay see you in fifteen."
"Hokay!" Goten said.
Marron hung up the phone. "I wonder what womanly advice he needs now?" She sighed. "Maybe I can talk to him about Trunks in return."

************************

Goten arrived at her door twenty minutes later, and he smiled as Marron opened the door. Goten came in and Marron shut the door.
"Make yourself comfortable Goten, you talk to me and I'll talk back I think we need an exchange of information and advice." Marron said.
Goten looked at Marron and he nodded and he sat down on her couch and rested back. Marron walked over and she sat on her chair.
"Okay. I want to do something really special for Bra. I was talking to Trunks and it appears Vegeta is blasting any guys that comes to the door. He knows Bra's seeing someone. Trunks opened his mouth, but he didn't say my name luckily. But I don't know what I can do for her that Vegeta won't come after me for." Goten said.
Marron smiled. "Well I hear on Monday you lot have a get together. Well meet her at Trunks' place then after you lot do your little group thing take her somewhere or do something special for her there." She said.
"Hey good idea!" Goten said and he stopped and looked at Marron. "Wait how'd you know about our little get togethers?" He asked.
"Trunks told me." She replied.
Goten blinked. "He did?! When? And why didn't he tell me?" He asked.
"I spoke to him today at the office he dropped by and gave me a copy of the memo for his meeting and he even invited me to your little get together." She replied.
Goten looked at Marron surprised. "Oh wow... so he got over that nervousness thing after all." He said then hit himself on the forehead for opening his mouth.
"Excuse me?" Marron asked. "Explain." She added.
Goten rubbed the back of his neck. "Heh... ooops... Trunks is gunna kill me."
"Explain Goten." Marron pressed and looked at him.
Goten sighed. "Oh okay. Well ever since you got famous with your face on the cover of those magazines and things-"
"Magazine cover? What one?"
"Oh I don't know those chick mags Bra always buys. But trust me the picture was VERY flattering. Trunks went all ga ga goo."
Marron smirked. "Well you'll have to find out what magazine it was so I could give them a thank-you note."
Goten chuckled. "I'll ask when and if I can get round there next."
"To have an excuse to go round there. Say that you want to borrow some of Trunks training equipment. Richest guy in the world, must have the best. Or better than you can afford." Marron remarked.
"Hey I may be poor but don't put me down for it."
"No I'm not. Play on that Goten."
Goten frowned. "Yeah right since when would Vegeta believe me?"
"Since Gohan stopped training and you realised with all your slackness that your niece is getting stronger than you."
"She is?"
"Nooo but play on it. Stretch the truth. Trunks does it, I do it, time for you to start."
Goten nodded slowly and he looked at the Pipanic seeds.
"Say you going to eat all of those?"
Marron rolled her eyes and handed the bag over. "Here."
"Sweet." Goten tipped the bag up and poured the entire contents in his mouth and began to munch.

Marron shook her head. "Now I want to know how long as Trunks had this fear of contacting me? And why in Kami's sake is he trying to get my attention through board meetings?"
Goten swallowed the seeds and he looked at Marron. "Because he doesn't want to look to obsessed. He thought that you thought he would be getting comfy because he thought you thought he would buy your company out."
Marron blinked. "He's not though?"
"Oh no. What would Capsule Corp be wanting with a food business?"
"Oh I don't know. Learning to put fast food in to capsules would make it easier on the consumer. So instead of carrying several drinks from the restaurant with only two hands, and not being able to open the door to get out because the hands are full, might be a bit more easier." Marron replied.
Goten blinked and looked her. "Errr... um... whatever. You said it not me."
Marron chuckled and looked at Goten. "That's what I like about you Goten. You make me laugh."
Goten grinned. "Bra says the same thing."
"Okay now I want you to tell me everything Trunks has mentioned to you about me and I'll think about heading round to Capsule Corp to backup your story of training."
Goten sighed. "Trunks is gunna murder me for this but okay..."

************************

TO BE CONTINUED!!!