Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The return of Blizzer ❯ Meet the family ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Get to know the new family

The planet know as earth has been at piece for seven years now ever sense the great battle with Blizzer. The z warriors have been at piece as well but the saiyans of the team have never stopped training and ascending to new levels of power. The saiyan population is actually getting bigger with the addition to the race with Cloud; Tyler and Pan's child and their girl Jade and the Omni family made up of Lance and Bra with Seth and their girl Sonja. Then the new Briefs family Trunks and Marron have two little boys Kenta and Vegeta Jr then finally the Son family with Goten and his human wife Kay and their little boy Rio.

Seth looks like his dad only he has teal hair because of his mom's hair mixing with his dad's and Sonja looks exactly like her mom. Cloud has his dad's hair but he decided to put black tips on his hair and Jade looks like her mom. Kenta looks like trunks but has black hair like his grandfather Vegeta Jr looks exactly like his grandpa even the hair. Rio has his dad's hair style but has his moms brown hair. Over the year the children have gotten stronger and can become super saiyan already. Cloud and Seth are only fifteen years old and they can become super saiyan 2. Jade and Sonja are seven and are the first super saiyan women of the saiyan race. Kenta Vegeta and Rio are twelve and can turn into super saiyan 2 as well.