Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The return of Blizzer ❯ The funeral ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The funeral

The day started like any other for Rio meeting Seth and the other for sparing but something was wrong his grandpa Goku never showed up. So he flew to his grandpa's house to see if he was sick or something. When he waked into the house he could smell blood so he ran into the living room and saw his grandfather draped over the side of a couch and blood swatted on the walls around him. The day never got better the z warriors knew that Goku didn't want to stay alive so they held a special funeral for the earth's greatest warrior even Vegeta looked sad to see Goku dead he even said so NICE things about he dead rival and true friend that made almost everyone cry especially chi-chi now that Goku wasn't coming back to life she was a widow again. After the funeral the women went to chi-chi's house to comfort her on her lose of her husband. Rio knew that something killed his grandpa and he wanted revenge and so did the other children especially Cloud and Seth because when their dad's where gone Goku acted like a father to them heck he was their second dad and now he was gone forever. Jade being only a little girl didn't get why her grandpa was gone but being a saiyan she knew what revenge is and she wanted it.