Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The return of Blizzer ❯ How to say it with out getting in trouble ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

How do you say it with out getting in trouble?

After that fight Cloud and Seth didn't wake up so the others had to carry them to their homes. This is the next morning.

Tyler: Cloud, Cloud you gonna wake up today if not then this isn't my fault.

A bucket of water is spilled all over Cloud and he did wake up.

Cloud: WHAT THE HECK!!!!!

Tyler: calm down Cloud; isn't that what you tell Seth?

Cloud: (starts mumbling about kicking his dad's butt)

Tyler: Cloud, I want you to tell me exactly what happened yesterday.

Cloud: will I get in trouble?

Tyler: maybe, that depends on how truthful you are.

Cloud: okay here it is. We all wanted to find out what killed Goku so we all got in an argument then Rio suggested that we look are selves so we did. On the way we saw an old cabin thinking that the monster might be there we went in. There was only an old lady and an android I thought the android killed Goku but his energy was even detectable after all was said and done the old lady said she knew Goku and…oh ya is Piccolo an evil king?

Tyler: No that was his father.

Cloud: okay then.

Seth's house

Seth: then we left the mountains and went to the west plains. We saw the cell games arena; Tyler's stupid grandfather rebuilt it. We watched him for a while until he cricked his back and practically started to cry. So we left.

Rio's house

Rio: after seeing that lame old guy we decided to go to the south islands then come home and search the rest of the areas we missed today. But when we went to the islands we saw a freaky indigo and fascia monster covered in metal but you could still make out the colors. I knew that had to be the thing that killed grandpa so I attacked it, he easily dodged it though then Seth and Cloud attacked him.

Capsule corp. Kenta and VJ's home

VJ: after that he said something and asked the names of Seth's and Cloud's dad's after that they attacked and were loosing so all of us joined in then I fainted from getting hit.

Kenta: then he took us all down. Seth and Cloud didn't give up though they fused into Clouth and started to fight but that monster knocked them down and whisper something to them.

Cloud's house

Cloud: after calling us insane we told him to bite us for some reason and he kicked us in the head and that is it.

Tyler: so he is still on.

Seth's house

Lance: on south island.

Seth: he said he would stay there and wait for you.

All kids: so am I in trouble?

All parents: YES!

All kids: dang it!