Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The return of Blizzer ❯ What happened ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

What happened?

No one really knows why but after the day Tyler and Lance were taken from this world Blizzer disappeared. It has been five whole years of anger and rage. Seth and Cloud are now twenty VJ, Rio, and Kenta are now seventeen and Sonja and Jade are twelve. Cloud and Seth never stopped training and they have pasted the power of the super saiyan 3. No one ever tried to find out who that Kavuyami person was, no one that knew Lance's past was alive now Lance, Tyler, Steve, Luke, and Zach they all were killed by the actions of Blizzer. After the funeral Seth, Rio, and every one else's kids said they would change in every way. Seth now has shoulder length light blue hair with black tips. Cloud spiked his entire hair strait up and got rid of the black tips and made his hair start red and as it went up it turned orange. Rio dyed his hair black and put in dark red high lights. VJ didn't change his hair but he changed his attitude and fighting style. Kenta now usually wares and dark blue base ball like hat backwards with one "lavender" spike like bang coming out the front where the sides attach.

Seth: (super saiyan 3) RRRRAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Cloud: (super saiyan 3) AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Jade: whoa look at that!

Sonja: how can they channel so much power?

Rio: what ever

VJ: that is so old. They have been able to do this for awhile.

Seth and Cloud hair grows back to its normal spiky style but it turned pure black and his eyes turn a dark yellow and the hair on their body grows very thick hair around his chest and their "tail" grows longer and grows thicker fur.

Seth: AHHHHhhhhh……

Cloud: super saiyan four, nothing like it.

Vegeta: so you think you are that strong right?

Seth: you know I do grandpa.

Vegeta: (super saiyan 4) then show me.

Seth and Vegeta start to fight.

Kenta: I'm happy he doesn't like me as must as he does Seth.

VJ: ya, we both would be dead by now.

Sonja: good thing I'm a girl he doesn't treat girls like the guy's.

Trunks and Goten land by the group.

Trunks: well I guess my dad is to busy beating up Lance.

Kenta: does that mean you are ready to get beat by your own kid?

Trunks: (super saiyan) try me.

Kenta: (super saiyan) come on!

Kenta and Trunks start to fight.

Goten: well Rio time for your beating like Kenta and Seth.

Rio: I'll fry you!

Goten: can't fry me if I put you on ice.

Goten and Rio starts to fight.

Jade: our dads and grandpas are so weird.

Sonja: I know.

All most at the same time Seth, Kenta and Rio all to the ground rubbing their cheeks.

Seth: lucky shot!

Kenta: I'll get you next time!

Rio: one day the shoe will be on the other foot!

Vegeta: lucky or not you lost.

Trunks: next time you will fall harder. Goten: the shoe looked like it was on the other cheek not the other foot.

Kids: next time you are mine.

Parents: hahahahahahahahaha!