Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The return of Blizzer ❯ Rio's bad day ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Rio's bad day

Rio, VJ, and Kenta are seniors in high school and today seemed bad at the very beginning.

7:00 a.m.

Alarm: BEEP, BEEP, BEEP!!!

Rio: (thinking) man why did school get invented all I need to know is in my fists.

Rio gets out of bed and turns off his alarm clock but he hit it to hard and it fell on his foot. Rio winces because it fell on his smallest toe. Rio goes into his bathroom and starts to take a shower but slowly realizes he was still wearing his tank top and sweet pants. He quickly takes them off and takes a (cold) shower.

Orange star high school 8:15 a.m.

Bell: RRRRRRRIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!

Rio: (cusses under his breath)

Rio runs to his first hour class and gets caught by the principal, well actually he caught the principle in the head with his head.

Rio: (rubbing his head) hey you idiot watch wear you going!

Principal: Mr. Son!

Rio: ah…..prin, principle…..sorry.

Principle: you are late, running in the hall, and you called the principle an idiot.

Rio: I said sorry.

Principle: strike two one more and your suspended.

Rio: yes sir (walks into his first hour)

After that Rio had a horrible day. In math he completely flunked a test in science he put too much of a chemical into his so called "potion" and it blew up lighting his desk on fire. In English his teacher went crazy and made the whole class stay after class and he was late for his World History class. Finally it was time for lunch but he forgot his lunch so he just walked around, then he saw Seth's sister, Sonja being bullied she could turn super saiyan but she was young and was actually kind of scared of the muscular freshmen picking on her. Rio was having a bad day any way so he walked over.

Rio: hey, Fag!

Freshmen: (keeps picking on Sonja)

Rio: you idiot I was talking to you Otto!

Otto: what do you want?!

Rio: leave her alone!

Otto swung at Rio, because he didn't want to show his real power he took the punch. Rio stood up and smiled, "not many people make me bleed with one punch" he said wiping blood from the corner of his mouth. Otto ran up and swung again but this time Rio moved out of the way and tripped him. Otto was made now and he stood up quickly and tried to tackle Rio. Rio simply jumps up and landed on Otto's back.

Otto: why do you care about this little runt?!

Rio: (thinking) what business does he have calling her a runt?!

Otto: well?!!

Rio: that's it! (picks Otto up by the shirt collar) just because her brother isn't in high school no more don't mean you can treat her like this (his hair pops up a little but doesn't change color) do you under stand?!

Otto: ya, yes just don't hurt me.

Principle: What is going on here, Rio Son!

Rio: ah…um (thinking) fuck it!

Principle: Well?!

Sonja: Otto was being-…

Rio: I was beating up Otto for no reason!

Principle: WHAT!

Rio: (gets closer to the principle's face) what you gonna do "fatty"

Principle: why you!

Rio: what those last fifteen doughnuts making you sick or some thing?!

Principle: (face gets really red)

Rio: you know that all the buffets in town don't want you back in them.

Principle: WHAT!

Rio: well don't have any food left I hear you made five restaurants shut down already.

Principle: Rio YOU ARE EXPELED!!!

Rio: good now I can help the people who you stole food from (makes pig noises)

Later that day

Rio: mom I'm home

Kay: Rio why are you home?

Rio: I am not in school no more.

Kay: WHAT!!! (Faints)

Rio: oh man mom, MOM?!