Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The return of Blizzer ❯ Strike of the 1,000 blizzers ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Strike of the thousand Blizzer's

All the little Blizzers start to attack the warriors.

Vegeta kicks one down and gets kicked by another. Goku blast a couple Blizzers into smaller pieces but they form more Blizzers and blast Goku backwards. Tyler tries to run from them to get them into one area but every where he turned there was more Blizzers.

Goku: we can keep this up.

Vegeta: if we had time we could.

Lance: KI BLAST CANNON!!!!

The blast rips threw the forest destroying any thing it hit.

Lance: that should slow them down.

Kavu: I know (lifts the Blizzer's into the air and puts them together)

Tyler: great now every one attack!

Before the warriors have a chance to do anything all the Blizzers shoot little reddish colored beams at the warriors. Smoke rose from the ground for minute without any sign of life from ground zero, until.

Trance: inferno cannon!

Gojeta: Flash Sword!

Clouth: energy storm!

Gotenks: super ghost kamikaze attack!

The beams combined except the super ghost and hit the Blizzers. After the beams pasted the super ghost flew up and tapped one of the Blizzer pieces and exploded making a giant fire in the sky.

Gotenks: got you!

Gojeta: not yet!

All the pieces form back into one Blizzer.

Blizzer: thank you.

Trance: what do you mean?

Blizzer: now I know you most powerful attacks.

Gojeta: that means nothing!

Clouth: Ya!

Blizzer: I don't think you under stand doctor mew is smarter than you think!

Gotenks: explain!

Blizzer: I now am immune to your most powerful attack.

Trance: Inferno Cannon!

The blast hits Blizzer directly and when the smoke cleared Blizzer hovered there unharmed and, laughing.

Trance: STOP LAUGHING!!!!

Blizzer: I told you, you should have listened!

Blizzer starts to attack and beat trance. The other fused warriors join in the fight and start to lose also because not only does he become immune to the pain he also learns the fighting styles and special attacks.

Blizzer: super ghost kamikaze attack!

Gotenks: no way!

Blizzer: GO GHOST (the ghost hits Gotenks but the explosion was so big it hit the other warriors making them fall to the ground)

Rio: grandpa, are you okay?

Kenta: VJ, go to Korans tower and get some senzue beans.

VJ: right (take off)

Rio: I wish I could do something!

Gojeta: there is I think.

Kenta: what!

Gojeta: I want you two to fuse together.

They do the fusion technique to make Rinta.

Rinta: now what?

Gojeta: we need to fuse together.

Rinta: What!?

Trance: yes and (faints)

Clouth: and what, what was it you were going to say?!

Will this new idea work and what was Trance about to say find out next chapter (maybe)