Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The return of Blizzer ❯ Double fusion?! ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The double fuse.

Gojeta: okay are you ready?

Rinta: yes!

Clouth: hey Trance wake up!

Rinta/Gojeta: FUUUUUUSSSSIIIIIIOOOONNNNNN…..HA!

A bright light engulfs Rinta and Gojeta.

VJ: amazing

Clouth: that power is so high!

Gotenks: wow! (Thinking) I wish I could do that.

The light dims down showing the newest super warrior he had Gojeta's hair with the hair on the sides and three bangs lavender not black. The warrior is wearing saiyan armor and gloves with Goku's shirt now dark blue and red and black baggy pants.

??? I am Venkio legendary super warrior.

Gotenks: he isn't wearing the normal fusion clothes.

Venkio: yes, your bodies fuse and then so does your clothes.

Blizzer: I am unimpressed.

Venkio: well then time to be impressed.

Venkio moves at such a speed all that is seen was a blur. Blizzer swung at the blur but hit only air. Venkio was right behind him and had an energy sword in his hand.

Venkio: Flash Sword! (Swings so fast Blizzer doesn't even fall apart) well this is weird you should be (pokes Blizzer and he falls apart) oh I guess not.

Blizzer: how dare you try to make a fool of me!

Venkio: I have a question for you before I kill you.

Blizzer: …….

Venkio: how does being the loser feel?

Blizzer: WHAT!!!!

Blizzer flies at Venkio as fast as he could and kicked at him but Venkio blocked the kick and round house kicks Blizzer to the ground. Blizzer pulls a bone blade out of his knee and swings at Venkio cutting him.

Venkio: (feels the cut on his face) …….

Blizzer: surprised?

Venkio: no, just mad!

Venkio makes his sword and chops the bone blade in two and slices Blizzer down the center. Venkio now uses one of his new attacks the Atomic Beam. Venkio runs at Blizzer and upper cuts him into the air and starts to pummel him and kicks Blizzer back to the ground and when Blizzer hit the ground Venkio launches many little grenade like ki balls into the ground making many explosions. After the smoke cleared the hole made by the explosions created a hole deep enough to strike an under water cave making water fly from the ground.

Blizzer: hahahahaha that was worthless!