Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The return of Blizzer ❯ Play time is over!!!! ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Play time is over

The attack Venkio launched at Blizzer didn't even faze him. Venkio stares in disbelief one of his most powerful attacks didn't even leave a bruise.

VJ: I got the senzue beans…..oh no!

Gotenks: how can Blizzer just stand there like that?

Gohan: I have to help my dad (flies up to his dad)

Venkio: Gohan what do you think your doing?

Gohan: (turns into mystic Gohan) helping, got a problem?

Venkio: just don't get killed.

Blizzer: (evil laugh) so that will be you last words to your son?

Venkio: ……..

Gohan: I have had enough of you!

Gohan flies at Blizzer and fights the best he ever did before. The style, power and speed of Gohan's attacks were impressive to even Blizzer his attacks all linked into the next attack in a huge combo. Despite the great ability shown by Gohan, Blizzer blocked every attack he made. In the end Blizzer grabbed Gohan's wrist and blasted him backwards.

Seeing this Venkio jumped back into the fight and him and Blizzer showed skilled which excelled the battle of Goku verse Kid Buu on the great kai planet. Blizzer shot a blast Venkio blocked it and countered with a blast of his own. Blizzer deflected the attack and kicked Venkio in the gut and kneed him in the jaw. Venkio ax punched Blizzer in the head and Blizzer hit him back with and heel kick to the side. Blizzer followed up by grabbing the back of Venkio's head and hit him with a series of punches to the face. Venkio acted like he fainted and Blizzer dropped his guard. Venkio still in Blizzer's hand did a final flash like blast destroying everything but the hand on his head. All the pieces of Blizzer float in the air so Venkio blasted all the pieces. Suddenly the hand on his head flew up and hit him in the nose. From the hand an unhurt Blizzer appeared. Blizzer ripped off a big piece of his skin and threw it at Venkio. He grabbed the skin piece in discussed. Blizzer then said "explode" and the piece of skin exploded in Venkio's hand with a big boom. From the smoke fell a seriously injured Venkio and right before he hit the ground there was a bright flash. When the flash died down there was not one but four warriors lying on the ground unconscious.

Gotenks: oh no!

VJ: no if he lost then what chance do we have now!?

Lance: ah……..

Tyler: um……..

VJ: what the!?

Gotenks: AAAAHHHHHHHH

Goten: NO!

Trunks: what do we do now!?

Blizzer: MWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Now you die.

Vegeta: (faint laugh)

Goku: (chuckles)

Lance/Tyler: (laughs out loud)

Blizzer: how dare you laugh at me you gimps!

Lance: (stands up) you

Tyler: (stands) are

Goku: (stands) so

Vegeta: (stands) very

All: diluted.

Blizzer: you will pay for that remark!

Vegeta: you don't quite understand do you?

Blizzer: !

Tyler: the reason why you keep winning isn't because you just that strong.

Blizzer: (fists start to shake in anger)

Goku: the reason why you beat Venkio was because that wasn't the best on this planet fused in was only two of the best, you haven't seen anything yet.

Blizzer: you keep such power from…from….ME!

Lance: (smirks like Vegeta) hurts don't it, being so weak and not knowing it yourself?

Blizzer: (starts to laugh) you are bad layers I beat the best and you know it.

Lance: actually, Venkio would've been stronger with Seth and Cloud not Kenta and Rio

Rio: (still on the ground) he is right Cloud and Seth and super saiyan four I'm only three.

Kenta: it's true.

Blizzer: I, I don't believe you!

Vegeta: if you don't then let US show you.

Lance, Tyler, Goku and Vegeta stand in a formation like a box and do the normal fusion dance except and the end they said "ultra fusion" instead of just fusion. A light brighter than the sun itself launches it self from the four warriors to make a giant "energy orb" with the colors of their energy swirling around it. A truly remarkable show of reds, oranges, dark and light blues flew every where. When the light cleared a new warrior new to anyone else had every seen stood where the four greatest warriors of earth stood. He was wearing Vegeto's suit only burnt red and dark blue with hair spiked strait to the sky in blue with orange tips even though spiked up the hair still moved gently as the wind blew across his face. The new warrior walked up to VJ and took a senzue bean from him and ate it, the warrior then looked into the eyes of the evil he was going to eradicate from this very dimension and said "I am known as the angel of death for evil anyways. You don't need to know my name but I shall tell you anyway I am Tangeku the bringer of evil's death, and you are my first victim."