Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Second Chance ❯ Trust ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
~Ellery~

I had made my decision.

I had to stop being so afraid.

This was just the first step to getting myself even stronger. After all, the first step to ridding yourself of weakness is to acknowledge that you have one.

I woke up like I usually did. I was curled in a ball with my chest resting on Kakarot’s chest. He was still sleeping, but the sun was rising, so he’d be awake any minute. My hands started to shake slightly with the thought of my moves of this day. I knew I could trust him, but I had only known him for less than an earthly week. I was confident that we’d be able to become mates with no problems, but I just didn’t want to jump into this and get fucked over in the end.

He started to shift, opening one eye slightly to look down at me. The typical smile spread over his face, softening the mood significantly in a matter of seconds. His arm tightened around me as he stretched.

“It’s funny, I don’t remember falling asleep.” Kakarot said, yawning.

I chuckled and watched him. “Neither do I.”

Kakarot got up and showered. I had to work fast. I wanted to get this over with. It was going to be extremely hard, but I had to.

I grabbed a pair of the underwear that Bulma had given me. They were extremely impractical, but I figured they were just for male amusement. They had material only to cover the front, but left the entire ass sticking out. I slipped into those and then grabbed one of the bras from the dresser. It had padding in the bottom, pushing my breasts up to the top of the cup so they were exposed more than usual.

My hands shook as I slipped onto the bed, trying to figure out how to settle on the bed. My whole body hurt from my muscles being extremely tense from the anxiety that ripped through my body. My jaw was clenched and my hear pounded in my chest. I tried to lean against the pillows, but I just kept adjusting my position because of my stress.

I heard the shower shut off and I just sat up, my legs folded beneath me, sitting upright. I swallowed, waiting. I could feel my entire body shaking. I had never actually been sexually active as a willing participant, and it was a lot harder than I thought it would be. I couldn’t believe that I was actually allowing this to happen.

The door unlatched and Kakarot stepped out, a towel wrapped around his waist. I blushed when I noticed how perfect his body really was. His torso was all lean muscle, coiling up and down his sides artfully. His abs were defined in a beautiful way that only a warrior’s could be, and the strength of him did more than scare me, but it aroused me.

He didn’t look my way at first, grabbing his boxers and his pants. In fact, he didn’t look at me until my body shifted involuntarily. His eyes darted to me, and his eyes widened. The hand holding the towel around his hips clenched tightly, his knuckles turning white.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t realize—” Kakarot started to speak quickly, turning away with a flush rushing to his face.

“No, I—” I paused, clenching the sheets in my fist. I looked away from him, the shaking intensifying as fear raised in my throat and clenched in my chest. What was I thinking, just laying myself out like this?

Kakarot looked confused, arching an eyebrow. “Is everything okay? You look nervous.”

I swallowed again, my throat suddenly extremely dry. “Yes, everything is fine. Kakarot, I—” I couldn't get the words out like I wanted to. I couldn’t put this together at all.

He walked over to the bed, sitting on the edge of the bed, holding the towel tightly around him. “You what, Elle?”

That stupid fucking nickname made my heart flutter like crazy in my chest. If this weren’t Kakarot, I’d have killed him.

“I—” My jaw clenched closed, and I squeezed my eyes closed, gathering my thoughts. All that crossed my mind was the way his skin glistened with the leftover water from his shower. I just pushed it out all in one breath. “I don’t want to be afraid anymore.” I said, breathy and fast.

Kakarot’s confused look deepened, but then the realization hit him, and his eyes widened. His eyes darted between my face and my exposed chest. “What? Ellery, are you sure?”

Suddenly, I regretted saying anything at all because the anxiety clogged my throat and made my chest feel heavy. I couldn’t believe what I’d just done.

No.

I had to do this.

I nodded stiffly. “I hate having to be so afraid of being with someone, and you’re the only person that I trust.”

Kakarot hesitated, and I saw the worried look on his face. I could tell that he was considering refusing, probably more for my benefit than his. I had to act fast, or he was going to walk away and I’d have to do this all over again. I wouldn’t do that.

I got up higher on my knees and cupped his cheeks in my hands, turning his head gently so I could kiss his mouth. I didn’t give him time to refuse. I got closer to him, parting my lips to let myself lose myself in the contact between our lips.

Kakarot responded, pulling me closer to him by my hips. I felt my hands start to shake again. I wouldn’t be able to do this if I kept doing this.

I was a warrior.

I’d done worse things than this.

Kakarot’s lips parted from mine for a moment. He held my face between his hands, looking into my eyes, a serious look on his face. “You need to be positive about this. I won’t do this if you’re not sure.”

I nodded, finding myself suddenly panting. “Please, Kakarot. Help me with this.”

His jaw clenched a moment. “You need to tell me if you change your mind. It’s never too late to back out.”

My heart pounded for a second as I contemplated. “I will, I give you my word.”

He sighed gently, gripping me by my ribs and moving me so I was laying back against the pillows, with him crawling on top of me. I tried to keep my breathing even and remind myself that I wanted this. I couldn’t let myself be afraid forever.

Kakarot leaned down, kissing me again, moving his lips slowly against mine. He moved to press a light kiss to my jaw, and beside my ear. I shivered with the act, but I couldn’t tell if it was the pleasure or the fear. “I won’t hurt you, I promise.” Kakarot whispered to me before kissing my earlobe gently. I gasped softly at the sound of the air rushing past my ear.

Kakarot continued to pepper kisses over my jaw and neck as his hand roamed down my side, taking careful measures to take in all of my details with soft touches. His fingers started to cause a tickling sensation, and then something happened that never had before. When Kakarot’s hand came to rest on my belly, I felt a tightening in my belly. I let my eyes fall closed and I put a hand on the side of his neck.

His torturous lips moved lower, coming to my breasts, kissing them gently, nipping right above the stupid fabric that contained it. I felt my nipple harden beneath it and the fabric scraping over it sent a ripple of anticipation through me. His hand came up to cup one while he kissed the exposed flesh of the other. His eyes looked up at me, gauging my reaction. I took in a deep breath, savoring the sensations.

Kakarot braced one hand on one side of the bed beside me and reached around my back with the other, unhooking the garment and allowing it to fall forward. He pulled it off my shoulders, taking care to brush his fingers over every bit of skin they passed. After coming back to kiss my lips softly, he returned to my breasts. His tongue drew tantalizing circles around my nipple while the other hand was flicking and rubbing over the other nipple, paying close attention to making every contact gentle and precise.

I moaned gently as he sucked a little on the mounds. He looked up with a sinister smile on his face. Any other time, it would have bothered me, but he hasn’t shown any intent of pushing things.

I was amazed that the towel was still wrapped around him, but I could see the length of his erection pressing against the soft fabric of the towel. I felt a familiar tightness rise into my throat, hoping I made the right decision.

Kakarot noticed that I was suddenly tense again, so he moved back up so his mouth covered mine gently. “Are you okay?” he asked, kissing my jaw before looking into my eyes again.

It warmed my heart to see the concern flash in his eyes. I nodded slowly. “It’s just going to take some getting used to.”

He chuckled, smiling at me. “Don’t worry, we don’t have to rush. Take all the time you need, okay?”

I never expected to have a mate that strove to keep me comfortable like this. I’d expected to come to this timeline, bed Kakarot for an heir, and then walk away. I hadn’t expected him to be so genuine.

I guess I couldn’t have known how Kakarot would be, since the last time I saw him before I came to this timeline, I had killed him.

The feel of his lips on my collarbone brought me back to the present. I stifled a moan that threatened to cross my lips. His hand came to rest on my hip, his thumb gliding over the hollow beside the bone several times.

Soon, the useless piece of fabric that the woman had called “underwear” were laying on the floor beside my bra. Kakarot’s hand moved over my hip and my inner thigh gently. I felt the panic rise in me again and I wrapped my arms around his neck, trying to calm myself down. The breaths that came from my chest were too fast, too shallow.

Kakarot’s other hand came up to support the small of my back. “It’s okay. I promise, Elle.”

I swallowed a few times, trying to relax. “Stop stalling, please.” I whispered into the crook of his neck.

Kakarot sighed and nodded, moving to lay me back down on the bed. I brought my hands up to clench fists in front of my mouth. I was so nervous, but I was so excited too. Part of me want to fuck like rabbits, but I was just too much of a puss to do it.

I felt a slow hand move down my belly, over to my hip. His large hand could span the whole way across my pelvis. That in itself was intimidating.

His hand trailed over, pressing his thumb over a bundle of nerves that I’d only known caused pain. In the past, men have only pinched it or used other sadistic measures against it, hoping to hear me scream in pain. This was a completely different feeling. I felt the same tingling, tightening in my belly, building into something. Kakarot’s thumb worked expertly over the small bud, causing me to squirm under his grasp.

He looked up at me again, looking to make sure the gasps and whines coming from me were ones of positive nature. He was satisfied to see that my cheeks were flushed and my skin was slicked with sweat from the building feeling inside of me.

I felt one of his fingers dip into me slowly. At first, I tensed up and I felt my eyes widen considerably. Before I could get too worried, Kakarot was back up at me, kissing me and reminding me that we could stop any time I wanted to. I shook my head and brushed my lips over his.

“Please, Kakarot.” I said, locking his black gaze with my own.

He stayed where he was, but pressed the digit inside of me again. I gasped at the feeling. I’d never expected this to be pleasurable. I knew it was for other people, but I didn’t think that it ever would be for me.

A second finger joined the first one and Kakarot continued kissing me, tasting me. The sweet taste that he held in his mouth was driving me crazy. Every one of my senses were acting simultaneously, capturing this experience, overwriting the horrible things I’d dealt with before.

The pressure in my belly built as his hand pumped faster inside of me, pressing on a spot that made me almost scream at the sensation. I literally saw stars dance across my vision as all of my muscles around Kakarot’s fingers tightened and spasmed as the feeling of relief and unadulterated pleasure washed through me, causing all of my muscles to tighten. My nails dug into my lover’s back, causing a husky moan from his mouth.

Suddenly, the fullness was gone and he was shifting so the towel fell off of his body. I swallowed hard and locked eyes with the other Saiyan. He was watching me, asking for permission, checking to make sure that I was still ready for what I was about to receive. I took a deep breath and nodded to him. He returned it, lifting my legs just a touch so he brushed his tip against my entrance. I could tell that he was more worried about my anxiety level than he was about his own release. I pushed against him, wordlessly voicing my desires to him. Pushing forward, he slowly slide inside, taking his time, allowing me to adjust.

I couldn’t stop the moan that escaped my lips when he filled me. My chin dipped toward the ceiling, allowing the noises to escape freely. Kakarot took the opportunity to kiss up and down my throat, slowly beginning to move inside of me.

As the thrusts increased in intensity and frequency, I felt my primal urges begin. I don’t know how Kakarot avoided it with his human mate, but I just wanted to mark Kakarot. It became unbearable, and I put one hand on one side of his neck and I bit hard into the juncture between his neck and shoulder on the other side. He moaned loudly, pulling me tighter to him and thrusting harder and faster into me.

The taste of his sweet Saiyan blood filled my mouth, sending me over the edge again. I cried out against his skin with my release and released his skin, just to have him bite me in the exact same spot as I had to him. The pain mixed with the pleasure, and I could feel the connection I had to Kakarot completely shift. I could finally understand him.

As his release came, he howled out, before collapsing on top of me. He rolled over lazily, panting and licking the last bit of blood off my shoulder. Lightly, he stroked my cheek.

“Are you okay?” he asked, the concern flashing across my own senses.

I smiled at him, kissing him gently. I could taste my own blood on his mouth and it gave me some kind of sick pleasure. “I’m better than okay, Kakarot.”