Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Sister Saga ❯ Asuke Visits ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I don't own the real DBZ, but I do have an imaginary friend named Trunks. Then there's the one named Vegeta, and Gohan. Come to think of it, I have a lot of imaginary friends named after the greatest anime show ever. Too bad they only exist in my demented little fantasy world. Well, they also live in SaiyanBeauty's. (A fellow author and good friend of mine from fanfiction.net.)

A/N: So far only one review? I'm heart broken! At least my one reviewer is someone I really admire for her writing abilities. You get a hug JB!!!

CC THE NEXT DAY (1:00)

Bulma - (is frantically trying to tidy her lab so Asuke won't think she's a total slob.)

Vegeta - (is in the gravity chamber training with Chibi Trunks, determined not to let anyone's visit ruin his training if he avoid it.)

Mikomi - (is still asleep.) [I think that's all she does!]

Mirai Trunks - (is waiting by the door, hoping Asuke can find the place with the directions he gave her. Then again, how can you miss it? CC is the largest building around and almost anyone in the area could tell you how to get there. Just as these thoughts run through his head, the doorbell rings. Trunks quickly opens the door before one of his mom's robots answers it.) Hey, you made it!

Asuke - Of course I did. Let me tell you, there's no way someone could miss it. You were right, it's huge!

Bulma - (calls from her lab.) Is that Asuke?

Mirai - Yeah, Mom, I'll bring her in there in a minute.

Bulma - Okay. (She throws the last bit of her junk in a drawer, and then realizes she has put up the whole reason for Asuke's visit and sits to think about where she put it.) [Oh, the life of a genius!]

Asuke - So, do I get the grand tour?

Mirai - If you want.

Asuke - Of course I do. I showed you my ship yesterday, although now it seems rather small and insignificant.

Mirai - Your place was cool. And quiet. Normally it's crazy around here, but Dad and Chibi are keeping each other entertained and out of everyone's way. (He starts leading her out of the foyer and into the rest of the house.)

Asuke - Can I watch them train?

Mirai - Sure. (He steps into the kitchen.) I just need to get some water first. Want anything?

Asuke - No, thanks.

Mirai - (starts fixing a glass of water when he stops and listens for a minute. Then he kind of shrugs and finishes putting ice in his glass.)

Asuke - What is it?

Mirai - Mikomi just got up.

Asuke - How do you know that?

Mirai - For starters, I sensed her ki wake up about five minutes before you got here. But I know she's now up because she slipped in the shower and started cursing.

Asuke - Oh, she's like that when she first wakes up. If I know her like I believe I do, then in another minute she'll come dragging in here half dead and raid the refrigerator.

Mirai - I bet she does. (As if on cue, Mikomi comes staggering into the kitchen wearing her towel, and stumbles over to the refrigerator with her eyes half closed.) Good afternoon.

Mikomi - (growls and continues searching for food.)

Mirai - We have company.

Mikomi - (growls) Whatever.

Mirai - It's Asuke.

Mikomi - (pauses momentarily to look at Asuke.) Hi. (She then finishes loading her arms with food and heads for the table.)

Mirai - Come on. Let's leave her alone until she's a little more sociable.

Asuke - (follows Trunks out the door.) What are you talking about? She's never sociable!

Mirai - No, that would be my dad.

Asuke - True, but what can I say, they're siblings. (They laugh.) I'm surprised you didn't get the bird while we were in there.

Mirai - Honestly, I am too. (Suddenly Tiger appears out of nowhere and nearly gives Asuke a heart attack, again. Tiger just looks at them like, "What's your deal? You're in my way, bozos." Then she just walks past them toward the kitchen, thinking of the steak she'll get once Mikomi is awake and full.)

Asuke - I'll never get used to that blasted tiger!

Mirai - (laughs at Asuke.)

Asuke - (is fuming about the surprise appearance of Tiger and Trunks' laughter isn't helping any.) What the HFIL is so funny?!?

Mirai - Nothing. Just that your face turned all red and you looked like you might take on Dad and win, that's all.

Asuke - Humph.

Mirai - Hey, sorry. You're just too cute when you're mad.

Asuke - (blushes) So, you promised to let me watch your dad and…well, yourself train.

Mirai - Oh, right. Just follow me.

Asuke - Okay. (They start down the hall.) Is it weird being around a younger version of yourself or were you just kidding the other day?

Mirai - It really is. Usually Mom just tells everyone I'm a cousin from out of town. I'm Joe Boxers.

Asuke - That's a well, interesting name.

Mirai - Trust me, I know. (He steps in front of a door and control panel.) Here we are. I don't think we should interrupt them since they're behaving, so I'll let you watch them on that monitor. (He points to a screen and then starts pushing buttons. In a moment, Vegeta and Chibi Trunks appear.)

Asuke - (is enthralled. Vegeta and Chibi Trunks are sparring and she is amazed at how well little Chibi is doing against his father.) Do you still spar like that with him?

Mirai - Kinda. He just doesn't take it easy on me.

Asuke - Wow. That's taking it easy?

Mirai - Oh yes, definitely.

Bulma - (has finally found her invention and is ready to show it to Asuke.) Mirai! Where are you?

Mirai - We're watching Dad and Chibi!

Bulma - Well, I'm waiting!

Mirai - Sorry, we're on our way! Come on, we'd best go now. (They head for Bulma's lab.)

Asuke - What are you so worried about? You fight your Dad all the time; this is just your mom.

Mirai - Just my mom, my tushie! [Don't you just love the censoring?] You don't understand. No one crosses Mom. (They enter the lab.)

Bulma - (is beaming) I see you finally made it, Asuke. Did Trunks give you a tour?

Asuke - He certainly did.

Bulma - Good. Trunks, why don't you go check on the rest of the family while Asuke and I get to work.

Mirai - Sure, Mom. Have fun, Asuke. (He leaves to see if Mikomi has fallen asleep in her cereal or something.) [I can just picture that too.]

Asuke - (eyes the project.) So, what have we here?

Bulma - (excitedly) Oh, this is something I cooked up to cut down on travel time. It is supposed to instantaneously transport a person or object from one location to another. (sadly) I got the idea from Goku. He had IT and it was very useful to everyone, but now that he's gone…Well, I decided this might help out.

Asuke - Okay. So, where's the problem? (They work on the IT machine until supper.)

Bulma - (looks at her watch) Oh look, it's time for supper!

Asuke - Really? We've been working so hard I lost tack of time. (They start cleaning up the lab.)

Bulma - You are staying for supper, aren't you?

Asuke - Sure. I don't see any reason not to. (They continue straightening the lab.)

Bulma - Good, because after supper is when we scheduled the tail trimming ceremony. Has she ever had her tail cut before?

Asuke - Not that I'm aware of. (They finish and head for the dining room.)

Bulma - Then, how did you deal with her on full moons?

Asuke - Planet Muse doesn't have a moon. What happens on a full moon?

Bulma - Oh, all Saiyans that look at it become giant monkeys that want nothing more than to destroy everything in sight.

Asuke - Sounds bad.

Bulma - It is. Goku killed his grandfather like that and almost off-ed Yamcha, Puar, Oolong and me one night. He did destroy Emperor Pilaf's palace.

Asuke - I'm suddenly glad we don't have a moon back home. (They have now reached the dining room and are sitting at the table along with Vegeta, Mikomi, and both Trunkses, waiting for the food. A robot rolls in and puts supper on the table. Everyone digs in and after Bulma and Asuke have eaten their fill, they watch the Saiyans continue to stuff their faces.)

Bulma - After all these years, it's still weird to watch them eat.

Asuke - I know. It's like they never even stop for air!

Mikomi - We (bite) breathe (bite) between (bite) bites (swallow).

Bulma - Mikomi! Don't talk with your mouth full! It's not lady-like!

Mikomi - (ignores Bulma and continues eating.)

Bulma - (decides to bring up the subject of Mikomi's tail once the four bottomless pits have slowed down.) So Mikomi, school starts on Monday?

Mikomi - Yeah, Gohan said he'd be here around seven.

Vegeta - Yesterday, you were angry about being awakened at seven.

Mikomi - This is different. It's school.

Mirai - (mumbles under his breath) And I'm sure it has nothing to do with Gohan.

Vegeta - (glares at Mirai Trunks.) What was that, boy?

Mirai - Nothing, Dad.

Vegeta - It's rude to mumble things under your breath. You are a Saiyan prince, it's high time you acted it.

Mirai - Yes, father.

Vegeta - Good.

Bulma - Back to the subject of school, are you all set, Mikomi?

Mikomi - I hope so. I've done a lot of studying, especially history. I think I'll do all right.

Bulma - Well, that's good, but there's one thing you forgot.

Mikomi - What?

Bulma - Your tail.

Mikomi - (suspiciously) What about my tail?

Bulma - Look at Vegeta and the Trunkses.

Mikomi - (studies the three and realize their tails are missing.) What happened?!?

Vegeta - (smugly) They were cut.

Mikomi - You mean?…No, you wouldn't dare!

Vegeta - Oh, yes we would.

Bulma - (is now holding her tail trimmer where Mikomi can see.) Trust me, it's not that bad.

Mikomi - Not that bad?!? Not that bad!!! How would you know, you don't have a tail to be cut!!! (She gets up and begins backing toward the door. When she turns to make a run for it, she crashes into a smirking Vegeta. She gets up and looks desperately around the room for another escape, but Mirai Trunks has the other door blocked and the only window is guarded by Asuke and Chibi Trunks.) You traitors!

Asuke - It's for your own good. Now quit being a baby about and get it over with.

Vegeta - You're the one that wanted to go to school.

Bulma - (is closing in.)

Mikomi - No way!!! (She decides she'd have the best luck against Chibi Trunks and Asuke, so she makes a run for it, only to be stopped short by Vegeta and Mirai Trunks as they tackle her. Chibi and Asuke quickly rush over to help pin Mikomi to the ground.) Censor censor censor censor censor!!! [That's as close as I can get to what she's really saying without Teasha really riding my…umm…butt.] (As Bulma closes in, Mikomi's ki sky-rockets and Vegeta hits her on the head, causing her to quit struggling due to her being unconscience.)

Bulma - Why did you do that, Vegeta?!?

Vegeta - I had to.

Asuke - What do you mean, you `had to'?

Mirai - Her ki was climbing to the point she was about to transform. Then it would have been next to impossible to hold her down.

Vegeta - Cut her tail already, Woman. You know she won't be out long.

Bulma - (obliges Vegeta, and afterward he carries Mikomi to bed for the night, hopefully.)

Asuke - What did you mean, transform? It's not a full moon. (She follows Mirai Trunks to the den and sits beside him.)

Mirai - No, it's not. She wasn't about to become an Ozaru, but a Super Saiyan and at the rate her ki was climbing, she might have reached level 2 before it leveled off again.

Asuke - Mikomi once mentioned something about a Super Saiyan in her sleep.

Mirai - A Super Saiyan is the legendary warrior of our race. They are extremely powerful.

Asuke - Have you ever seen one?

Mirai - I am one, along with Dad, Chibi, Goku, Gohan, and Goten.

Asuke - (is obviously shocked and impressed) How did you become Super Saiyans?

Mirai - Well, the first time happens when you're really, really mad or you're in danger. After that you can transform at will. Once Mikomi transforms, she'll be the first female Super Saiyan we've ever heard of.

Asuke - How will you know she's transformed?

Mirai - Our hair goes blonde and stands straight up, our eyes turn green, and you can literally see us radiating energy.

Asuke - That's amazing! You'll have to show me one day so I can make a scientific account for everyone back home! (She looks at her watch.) Ooo, look at the time! I need to head back. (She gets up and heads for the door, which Mirai Trunks holds open for her.) Thanks for inviting me. I had a lovely time.

Mirai - I'm glad you did. You'll have to come back sometime.

Asuke - Sure, no problem…Well, I guess I'd best leave now.

Mirai - I guess so. Would you like me to go with you?

Asuke - Umm, thanks but no thanks. I think I'll be okay.

Mirai - Well, goodbye and goodnight.

Asuke - Yeah, you too. (She steps out the door.) I'll see ya.

Mirai - Bye. (Asuke finally takes to the air and Trunks watches her until she's gone from sight before he closes the door and goes to bed.

A/N: Once again, R&R so I'll know what you all think. Well, tomorrow is Mikomi's first day of school. I wonder what will happen. Oh, by the way, if anyone has any ideas, I'd love it if you'd share. I have problems with writer's block once I get so far into any story. Besides, I want this to be the best story ever! Oh, and just for good measure, I don't own Joe Boxer either.