Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Sister Saga ❯ First Day of School ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: Well, here we are at Chapter 7, and I still don't own DBZ. Life is really starting to suck.

A/N: I have a warning for you all. From here on out, it is open season on Videl in my story. I never have liked her and I'm going to do something about it now! No flames for anything that happens to her though, this is comedy. Besides, it'd be Mikomi's fault anyway. Thank you to my reviewers. I love you all more than you will ever know.

CAPSULE CORPS (6:50 a.m. Monday morning)

Mikomi - (is still trying to sleep, but for some unknown reason, her head started buzzing about an hour ago and won't stop.) Dang it! I guess I'll get up. (She sits up in bed.) OUCH! My head and butt both hurt! Actually, it's more like my…tail! That's right! I'm gonna kill Vegeta!!! (She stands up and storms to the door. As she is about to open it Chibi Trunks sticks his head in.)

Chibi - Auntie Mikomi? Mom sent me up here to tell you Gohan's at the door waiting for you.

Mikomi - Gohan? What's he here for?…Wait a minute! Trunks, what's today?

Chibi - Monday. Why?

Mikomi - Oh, crap! (She looks at the clock. 7:05) Crap, crap, crap, crap, CRAP!!!

Chibi - Uh, can I go now?

Mikomi - (is digging through her stuff for some clothes to put on.) Sure. Just tell your mom I'm in the shower and I'll be down in a minute.

Chibi - Sure, whate- (he stops mid-word and quickly leaves as Mikomi begins undressing.)

Bulma - (is now sitting with Gohan in the den.)

Chibi - (comes running in) She's in the shower, Mom. (He's as white as a ghost.)

Gohan - What's wrong, Trunks?

Chibi - She was taking her clothes off!

Gohan - (blushes at the thought of a naked girl.)

Bulma - (mutters) I'll have to have a talk with her about that.

Chibi - Can I go now?

Bulma - Sure, honey. (She turns to Gohan.) I hope she doesn't make you too late.

Gohan - (is still blushing.) Me, neither.

Mikomi - (comes flying down the stairs while trying to pull on her shoes. She's dressed [barely] and her hair is a mess. Obviously, getting dressed was a last minute thing.) I'm ready.

Bulma - Are you sure?

Mikomi - Yes, now let's just go, Gohan. (She grabs his arm and drags him out the door.)

Gohan - Okay. Bye, Bulma.

Bulma - Have a nice day. (They fly out of sight.) Oops, she forgot both breakfast and lunch money. I know she'll get hungry and the last thing that school needs is a very hungry and irritated Saiyan on their hands. Mirai!

Mirai - (comes outside) Yeah, Mom?

Bulma - I've got a meeting in ten minutes. I need you to keep Chibi and your dad out of trouble. Oh, yeah, I also need you to take Mikomi some lunch money later.

Mirai - Sure, Mom.

Bulma - Bye, sweetheart. (She heads for her meeting.)

Mirai - (goes back inside and crashes on the couch to watch television.)

IN THE AIR

Mikomi - Sorry about making you late.

Gohan - It's no big deal. It won't be the first time. When we get to the school, I'll show you the office and then I'll have to go to class.

Mikomi - No problem. (They are approaching Satan City with only five minutes to spare.) Is that the town?

Gohan - Yeah. Hurry. (He speeds off for the school. They land on the roof and Mikomi begins brushing her hair as Gohan quickly leads her to the office before going to class, himself.)

HOMEROOM

Gohan - (is steps from the door to his classroom when the bell sounds. As he sneaks in the door, the teacher is writing on the board. Gohan silently thanks his lucky stars and heads for his seat.)

Teacher - Late again, Gohan?

Gohan - (cringes and then turns to face the teacher.) Yes sir.

Teacher - What's your excuse this time?

Gohan - I, uh…was showing the new girl where the office is.

Teacher - Well, I must say, that's a better excuse than last week. Now just go sit down and get ready for class.

Gohan - (takes his seat.)

Erasa - Hey, Gohan. You're late again.

Gohan - Tell me about it.

Videl - You need to learn how to be on time, Gohan.

Sharpener - Hey, Videl. He can't help that he's not perfect like some of us.

Videl - Whatever you say Sharpener. (At that moment the door opens and Mikomi steps in.)

Teacher - Good morning, Miss. Can I help you?

Mikomi - Hi. I hope so. (She walks up to the teacher and hands him her schedule.)

Sharpener - Gohan, was that the new girl you showed to the office?

Gohan - Yeah.

Sharpener - You've got to introduce us and put in a few good words for me if you know what I mean.

Videl - (groans) Sharpener, that's pitiful. All you think about are girls.

Sharpener - You're just jealous, and I can't say I blame you.

Videl - Whatever.

Teacher - (has finished looking over Mikomi's schedule.) Class, if you would listen up, this is Mikomi. She's new, so I expect you to all make her feel welcome. Mikomi, just take a seat for class. I'll have a book for you tomorrow.

Mikomi - Thanks. (She takes her schedule and after glancing around the room for an empty seat, she notices one. Right behind Gohan and she goes for it.)

Gohan - (turns around to face Mikomi.) So you found the class alright?

Mikomi - Of course.

Gohan - Here, let me see your schedule.

Sharpener - (whispers to Videl) Gohan seems to know her pretty well. It looks like you have some competition.

Videl - (whispers back) Hush. I'm trying to listen to the lecture.

Gohan - (has looked Mikomi's schedule over thoroughly.) Well, we have all the same classes. How odd? (He hands back her schedule.)

Mikomi - It is, isn't it? (She is now glad she had consulted Mirai Trunks on what Gohan's schedule was.)

Erasa - Gohan, introduce us to your friend!

Gohan - Mikomi, this is Erasa, Videl, and Sharpener.

Erasa - Do you know who Videl is?

Mikomi - No. Should I?

Erasa - She's the daughter of Hercule! (giggles)

Mikomi - (looks very confused) Hercule?

Gohan - The guy that saved us all from Cell, remember? (He nods his head in an effort to get Mikomi to go along with it.)

Mikomi - Oh, that Hercule. (She mouths to Gohan, "Who the HFIL is Hercule?)

Gohan - (mouths) Tell you later.

Teacher - Mikomi, Gohan! Since you two are so eager to run your mouths, read!

Mikomi & Gohan - (blush) Sorry. (After finding where the class is, they do their reading.)

A/N: I wonder what will happen next. Lunch! Will Mikomi get along with everyone, or will her Vegeta side show and cause her to get into it with someone? Find out next time on DBZ! It's time for you to review! Please...I'll love you forever...Are my pleas getting to you? Good, review and I'll shut up!