Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The World Still Goes Round ❯ My my aren't we getting mouthy? ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"Hi mom! I'm home!" Gohan shouted as he casually walked into his house.


"GOHAN!!!! Where on earth were you?! School ended 1 and 1/2 hours ago!!!!" Chi Chi's voice boomed, as she suddenly materialized out of nowhere in front of Gohan.


Gohan strode past his mom casually, "Oh I was just sparring with Piccolo. Why?" He said casually. He casually kicked off his shoes and causally hung up his jacket and casually walked into the kitchen.


Chi Chi was red faced and dangerous she followed him into the kitchen, "Gohan! How many times do I have to tell you NOT to go sparring with that green freak?!"


"5,432,809,153 times. From when I was 6 to now. And SHE isn't a green freak, she is an alien from Namek."


"Oh! My aren't we a smart alec?!" Chi Chi said getting dangerously close to hitting her little boy.


"Well you always wanted me to be a scholar, and since scholars are smart I suppose yes. But I'm not really sure 'bout you." Gohan said causally cheerfully, as he casually ran upstairs to his room with a bowl full of buttered popcorn (Word of the day: "casually". C - A - S - U - A - L - L - Y, remember to use it ppl ^.~)


"ERGH!!!!!! That boy!!! I swear I'm gonna kill him someday!!!!!" Chi Chi said throwing her hands up in the air in exasperation.


*Ding Dong*


Chi Chi crossed the room towards the door. She opened it to find Vegeta and Trunks standing at there.


"Brought the brat over to play with Kakarrot's mini-me." Vegeta said gruffly.


"Oh. How thoughtful of you princey!!!!" Chi Chi shouted before slamming the door in their bewildered faces.


7-year-old Trunks looked up at his dad with a confused expression on his face, "So what did you break this time?"


Vegeta looked at his son with the same disconcerted expression, "I was about to ask you the same question."


"So wanna go to the park for some football?!" Trunks asked excitedly. Practically hopping up and down - no wait he was hopping up and down.


Vegeta shrugged, "Since the GR is broken might as well." Then father and son blasted off to the park.


As soon as the king and the prince flew off Chi Chi flung the door open and practically threw her son out then slammed the door shut. She then yelled for Goten not to come back home until dinner time.


Goten got up and brushed himself off. "Trunks??" He tried to sense Trunks's power level but he hadn't learned how to do that yet. The energetic little saiyan shrugged, "Oh well I'll just go find Icarus and at dinner time."


~ ~ ~ ~ ~


" "I would never serve anyone as evil as you are EVER!!!!" Goten replied coolly as glass. So then he walked into the door and ghosted out. He marched down the unlit passages that were smeared in blood. Goten rounded the corner, he gasped because he saw. . . ." Piccolo said.


Young little Goten gulped, "Saw what? Saw what!?!?!?!"


Piccolo smirked then crossed her arms, "Saw that. . . . . . .it was time for him to go home for dinner."


Goten groaned. "Aaaawwww. . .Come on Ms. Piccolo!!! You've gotta tell me what happened next!!!" Goten shouted insistently.


Goten earlier that day had set off in search of Icarus but instead nearly died falling off a cliff, if it wasn't for Piccolo who heard his cries for help he would've fallen to his death. So for the rest of the day Goten had followed Piccolo around, now understanding why his older brother idolized the Namekian so much. Piccolo was thoroughly annoyed, when the young boy started plaguing her with questions and tried to shake the small boy off, but he followed her everywhere. That's when she decided to tell Goten a story, Goten being the main character and all.


"No I'm serious", Piccolo explained, "Your mom'll get very mad at me for making you late for dinner, then she'll not want you hanging around me."


Goten looked a bit dejected then jumped up - all smiles, "Ms. Piccolo can you take me home? I'm sure mom won't want her little boy walking all alone when its almost dark." He added with a smirk.


Piccolo shook her head, "Fine. But we're walking, I don't like flying around at dusk."


* * * * *


"Ms. Piccolo, why are you green all over?"


Piccolo quirked an eyebrow - err - eye ridge, "All nameks are green. I don't know why so don't ask."


"No, no. I mean why are YOU green all over? Because Dende has pink bumps and black lines on his arms. But you don't, you're all green, why is it?" Goten asked holding Piccolo's hand.


Piccolo opened her mouth, but closed it and pondered. She shrugged, "Must be because I'm a female." The two walked on in silence, "Why are you holding my hand?"


Goten blushed, "Because your hand is soft, like silk. And you're. . . . . . . . really pretty." Goku's mini-me blushed even harder. "ButI'mreallyscaredofthedarktoo!!!" he added quickly.


The feminine namek blinked Dear Gaia!!! What is it with Goku's kids?! They all. . . . . .like me!!!. She tried to pry off the smaller saiyan's grip but Goten would let go. "Dammit I don't think your mom will be very pleased with the fact that you're holding my hand."


Goten shrugged, "Well that's what she wants. I'll do whatever I want without no one telling me to do no shit!"


Piccolo was surprised to hear Goku's kid utter those words, she shrugged it off thinking that younger children were getting more and more rebellious and mature with each generation.


* * * * *


"Thanks Piccolo. For bringing Goten home." Chi Chi whispered after Goten said goodnight to the namek and ran inside.


Piccolo nodded, "Now Chi I have some good, bad and worse news, which would you like first?"


Chi Chi hesitated for a moment, "The good news, save the drama for later."


"The good news is that Baba convinced the Grand Kai to let Goku come back."


Chi Chi squealed with joy and hugged the startled Piccolo. Obviously it too startled Goku's wife for she pulled back and grinned apologetically. "Sorry. . . . but I'm sure you understand how Goku's coming back is so. . . . .you know!!! Now he can help raise Goten as well! Goten will be so happy!!!" She started dancing.


Piccolo pitied Chi Chi, "Now for the bad news - Goku is only allowed to stay for 24 hours."


Chi Chi stopped dancing and sank to her knees, "ONLY 24 hours? Gr. . . .great."


"I know I myself was hoping he could stay for good. That way he could distract Gohan away from me." Piccolo turned to leave.


Chi Chi stood up, "Wait Piccolo. You never told me the worse news. And don't say that it will only make me more depressed so just spill the beans." She put her hands on her hips and stood firmly.


Piccolo's cape blew in the wind along with her long hair, "I'm starting to think Goten like's me." She flew off leaving a sobbing Chi Chi alone at her front door.


* * * * *

That sucked. Boogalagala