Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The World Still Goes Round ❯ I hired someone to put a snake down my mom's back. ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"Um . . . . so let me get this straight . . . . you want ME to distract Chi Chi by putting a snake, a S-N-A-K-E - snake, that could be poisonous, that will bite, that will hurt her, that will goodness-knows somehow find its way out of her skirt - down her back?????" Krillen repeated for the billionth time.

"Yes Krillen, that's EXACTLY what I want you to do. PLEASE!!!" Gohan pleaded again.

The Z-gang were having a picnic in the forest behind the Son's backyard. As usual Vegeta was leaning against a tree giving Yamcha the old Flirt-With-My- Mate-And-I-Will-Make-Your-Life-A-Living-Hell glare/scowl/look/glower. . .etc. Yamcha was keeping his distance, Goten and Trunks were plotting some great prank, Chi Chi was barbecuing, Bulma was making a salad, 18 was making some punch, and etc. Chi Chi although barbecuing was keeping a very VERY sharp eye on Gohan who was, with Krillen, behind a tree supposedly discussing school work and so on.

The midget put his fists on his hip, "And you're doing this because you want to see Piccolo again but Chi Chi won't let you right?"

"Krillen I'll do ANYTHING you want if you do this for me. Anything at all, ANYTHING YOU DESIRE. Just do this itty bitty task for me and I will be your eternal slave!" The halfling said dropping onto his knees, "And yes that's exactly the reason." he added.

(Krillen made a face close to this ¬_¬) "Gohan you need a life." He sighed, "Fine I'll do it, but only 'cause you've saved my life before. . . .but I guess from this day forth I'll be sleeping on the couch."

Gohan jumped up and. . err. . . 'embraced' Krillen. (By now Krillen had an expression close to this O.O)

* * * * * *

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! THERE'S A SNAKE DOWN MY BACK!!!!!!!!"

Gohan took this chance and flew up super fast while his mom was distracted.

"KKKKKKKRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEN NNNNNNN!!!!!!!" There was a loud explosion followed by this, at which Gohan started flying away at mach 3 speed.

Gohan chuckled. "Poor insignificant fool. I can't believe that little midget actually did as I bade him do." He muttered. Then he stopped, he had a look of pure surprise on his face. He slapped his head then muttered, "I've been spending way too much time with Vegeta. Now his influence is starting to rub off on me."

* * * * * *

Meanwhile. . . .

Piccolo was walking along in the woods with faithful Tabit beside her. "So Tabit what do you want to do?" She asked the crane.

"Garrrrroooook. Grk grrriickya" Tabit said rubbing his head onto the Namek's side.

The namek laughed, "Sure. . . . why not? After all. . . wait. . . . . no. . . . . not yet. My intuition is telling me that Gohan will show up . . . . . .and my intuition is never wrong ."

Tabit looked up at the feminine namek with big cute puppy-err-crane eyes that'll make anyone do as it bade them do. Piccolo looked down at the crane she had already created an immune system to the crane's look, after about 50,000 of them. Until. . . . . "Grrroook Grrriickya, grrooooooookkk?" (translation: Please Piccolo, pleeeeeaaaaase?") The crane purred in the cutest sweetest gentlest voice which was, in reality, impossible.

Piccolo turned away, Tabit knew he had her and kept on pleading in the same cute way. The warrior had big ears meaning she had really very good hear, and she couldn't block out the sound even if she covered her ears. Tabit knew that in just a matter of seconds Piccolo would turn around and comply with his request after all NO ONE, not even the great Piccolo, could resist Tabit when he started purring.

"ALRIGHT! Fine I'll. . . . . .dance. But if 'it' sees me dancing then. . . . ." Piccolo said acidly. ('It' is what Piccolo refers to Gohan as :P)

Tabit did a flip, "Gaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrroooooooook!!!!"

The sandhill crane started flapping his wings and running around in circles, clapping his beak, jumping, flipping and etc. Piccolo hesitated a moment before she started imitating the crane.

* * * * * *

"Now let me see. . . oh there she is, just in the next clearing. I better lower my power level if I'm gonna surprise her." Gohan though out loud. He crept as silently through the dense brush.

"Tabit can we stop now?! I have this funny feeling that someone is coming. . . ." Piccolo's voice drifted through the forest silently.

There was some flapping, and then a clicking sound, "Gaaagaaarrroook."

Gohan pushed his power level even lower. "Tabit! Please. I have this feeling that Gohan is nearby. . . .well how should I know?! Its just, ever since he started stalking me. . . .I just know when he's stalking me!!! And my senses are NEVER wrong!"

Gohan was surprised to hear this. He didn't bother lowering his power level anymore, she knew he was hear so he might as well just walk straight out to her. "Hi Piccolo-chan!!" he smiled goofily like his dad.

Piccolo was standing with her arms crossed and a scowl plastered on her face. She grunted a hello then turned away. Tabit was sulking beside the tall namek, with what appeared to be a scowl similar to that of the namek's. Gohan shook his head, the fact that a bird could scowl was preposterous. But the two did seem to have the same expression. Oh well they always did say that the pets look and even act like their owners Gohan thought.

Piccolo turned and raised an eye ridge, "Who the hell ever said that? And Tabit isn't my 'pet'."

The halfling's eye brows shot up so high that they were in danger of getting lost in his hair. "How did you. . . can you. . . . ?"

The female namek smirked, "Yes. I can. And can do more than you know."

Gohan stared in awe struck wonder at the namek of his dreams (A/N: Yuck I HATE being mushy *gags* And if you're wondering why I'm doing this its because I'm trying to be original but failing miserably at it).

"So. . . you knew I was gonna come here in the first place, right?" The halfling asked.

"Unfortunately." The namek responded pushing her hair behind her ears.

When Gohan had made sure that there was an invisible firewall surrounding his head he thought She looks cute when she pulls her hair back like that. And when she pets Tabit, she looks almost motherly. He noted with extreme self pleasure to see that Piccolo hadn't picked up that thought.

Does he honestly think I don't know what he's thinking?! My god, he's even more idiotic and foolish than Vegeta. Well. . . . he does spar with that saiyan. . . . . . thank god I can make copies of myself! the namek thought thankfully.

"So anyway - " But poor Gohan was cut off.

"GOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!!!!!!" Chi Chi screamed from somewhere.

Piccolo's eyes widened, "IhavetogonowandhelpDendewithbeinggodandallbye!!!!" then she and Tabit was gone faster than you could say "I hate my mom'.

Gohan gulped, knowing instantly that his bald friend had fessed up Traitor . . . . . Chi Chi jumped down from the hover car she was riding in and slowly walked up to her 'beloved son' leaving deep footprints as she walked up to her boy.

Gohan gulped. He was doomed. Destined to die. A goner. Dead meat. Fresh kill. Gone with the wind. Gonna be hanged. He was just a dead man walking.

~~~~~

Sorry it took so long. I've been distracted by another fic I was typing up.