Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The World Still Goes Round ❯ Trickery in the most innocent ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"Gohan." Piccolo's voice sounded surprised, "What happened? Did Vegeta beat you up that badly?"

Gohan moaned, he held a large piece of frozen meat up to his forehead obviously covering up a hideous bruise, "No. . . much worse. . . .worse than anything Vegeta could ever do. . . And even my dad and Vegeta are afraid of. . . . . worse than even facing Cell all those years ago." he groaned and sat down on the grass.

Piccolo nodded wisely, "Ah. So what did Chi Chi use this time? Her favorite 'The Frying Pan Of Ultimate Doom' or her ruthless 'The Cane of Ultimate Pain And Disaster'?"

Tabit pitied the poor little halfling and nuzzled him a bit. "Garoo Rooo Krrooog" he said trying to comfort the distraught half saiyan.

Gohan trembled, "It . . . . was horrible . . . . . Mom dragged me home and made me study. . . . .and study . . . . and study . . . and study. . . . and study. . . and study . . . . ." he repeated as if he was in a trance.

His sensei put a comforting hand on the very harassed looking kid, "Its okay Gohan everyth - "

But before the namekian female could finish her sentence ex-pupil buried his head in her stomach, hugged her tightly and started bawling his eyes out, all the while shouting out, "IT WAS HORRIBLE!!! THAT DVEIL I CALL A MOTHER MADE ME READ AND REREAD EVERY MOTHER FUCKING TEXT BOOK SHE OR I OWNED!!!! SHE MADE ME DO ALL THE CHORES WITHOUT THE USE OF MY POWERS!!!!! I GOT VERY LITTLE FOOD AND SHE . . . SHE - " he started crying again.

Piccolo didn't know what to do. Well you wouldn't neither, let's imagine - there's half saiyan kid that's crying her/his eyes out on your stomach who also happens to have a crush on you, you have no idea what-so-ever if he's/she's faking it or if Social Services should take him/her to another home. What do you do? In this particular case the namek turned to her crane friend and gave him a what-do-I-do look.

Tabit not wanting to stick around and be part of this traumatic experience turned and flew away. Traitor Piccolo sent the thought to Tabit, it was either he didn't hear it or he ignored it completely but either way he was long gone by now. "Gohan. . . . Your mom - " Piccolo tried again, only to be hugged even tighter and the tears leak out more and more. All right. Note to self: NEVER EVER say the word Chi Chi, your mother, parent, etc. ever again in Gohan's face. "Gohan. Please stop crying." The female once again tried only using a different approach.

Gohan just cried even more. Piccolo put a hand on her friend's head and began stroking his head, knowing only from her inner Kami, that this was how you calmed someone down.

Old man is this really how you would calm him down? Or are you just trying to give the brat a chance?
[Piccolo, my child. Why would you ever-]
Because behind that facade kind niceness of yours, I know there lies an evil plotting man waiting to make his counter parts daughter a living hell. AND DON'T CALL ME YOUR CHILD!!!!!
[Very well my chi - Piccolo. I am just trying to help. And it would do you some good to just at least go out once with the child. He really likes you.]
Ppfffft. Have you no brain Kami?! Not only would that ruin my rep but Chi Chi would most likely try and kill me for doing so! Besides I made a pact with her that I would NOT go out with him EVER. And after we've taken a good look at that, there is also the fact that I'm like 6 years his senior!!!
[Like you yourself have said so many times, "some promises are made to be broken". And your reputation won't be ruined, people would just look at you differently. And last but not least, being his senior doesn't change much, why there have been 39 year old men who have married 46 year old women. Besides no one else will care . . much.]
If I say I'll go out with him - ONCE and only ONCE. Do you think he'll shut up?
[Why don't you try?]

Piccolo sighed, "Gohan shut up and I promise I'll go out with you." she grumbled. And instantly he jumped back, his tears gone like a faucet that had been turned off.

He smiled broadly, "Thanks. Sorry for tricking you. But . . . . . you know. I'll see tomorrow night at 7:00 pm sharp - I'll bring you something to wear. I have to go now and thank Vegeta!!!"

But before he could jump up and fly away the namek interrupted, "Thank Vegeta? DID HE SET THIS UP????" she glared.

"Of course he did. Who else could've come up with such a brilliant devious plan which could only lead to him being brutally beaten? Oh and your 'inner Kami' was threatened to convince you or else. " He smiled from ear to ear. "Well gotta go. You can give Tabit the meat." He said referring to the meat which was lying on the ground. Then he was gone.

That bastard. He didn't even have a real bruise!!!! VERY VERY VERY important mental note to self: Kill the scum of the universe that is known as Vegeta!!!!! KAMI!!!!!
[................]

~~~~~~~~ ** ~~~~~~~~ ** ~~~~~~~~ ** ~~~~~~~~~ **

That wasn't a really good fic. I know I'm speeding things up, but there are other fics that I have to finish as well.