Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The World Still Goes Round ❯ Mind swap & a distraught namek ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Kami. If you weren't fused with me I'd kill you.


[*sigh* I'm very sorry for deceiving you my child but - ]


Quit calling me your child! I am NOT your child! I am your counterpart's child, which would probably make you my uncle. . . . .Feh! I wish I could stab myself for being such a trusting idiot! I should've known that Vegeta's influence would rub off on him. But NO I just thought 'Gohan is too pure to be swayed under the influence that is of the dark side', gah!!!! This just proves that I'm getting too soft to question motives.


[But my ch - Piccolo. Just give him a chance. He is still young, in time he'll see that his isn't in love with you. He'll then go for someone of either of his species, just wait and see.]


Feh! was Piccolo's only response as she felt Gohan's power signature approaching at an impossible speed, even for a half saiyan.


[He must really want to meet his one trues love again] Nail teased, thinking of what a beautiful opportunity Gohan had given him.


Don't tempt me Nail. You don't know how deranged this namek can be. Piccolo thought savagely.


Gohan landed next to the lone namek (I love that phrase ^-^ the lone ranger, the lone namek. . . the lone saiyan!! lol), he had a bundle under his arm. "Hello Piccolo-chan!"


Piccolo growled menacingly, "NEVER call me Piccolo-chan again or I'll snap your neck in half." She said her voice not even recognizable to that of a man or woman.


But the ignorant happy half saiyan didn't seem to have heard her, he just walked up to humming a song which the namek strongly suspected was something mushy. "Here. We're gonna go to a movie." Gohan said handing the female namek some civilian clothing.


Piccolo scrunched her face up in disgust, "Why do I have to wear this? Aren't my clothes that I wear now good enough?" she growled.


"Well, Piccolo, you see most girls don't dress the way you do, and uh . . . . . I just wanted you to look nice." Gohan said playing around with his fingers.


At that precise moment Nail thought it would be funny - no - hilarious to take over Piccolo's body for a while. Yes he could do that, although only for a short amount of time, mind you, Piccolo had no clue that either Kami or Nail could do that. So there went Nail, he shoved Piccolo's consciousness back just enough for her only to be able to watch, it was difficult at first but soon he had full control of his host's body. Piccolo - err -Nail smiled sweetly at Gohan. "Thanks sweety." Then Nail winked.


Piccolo fought and yelled NAIL!!! GIVE ME BACK MY BODY!!!! YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!! GIVE ME BACK MY BODY OR ELSE!!!!!


Nail thought back with a smirk as she - err - he (confusing I know) walked behind a tree to change. Piccolo continued swearing at Nail in every language from Swedish to Filipino to Punjabi to Australian, but no matter how hard she tried she wouldn't get her body back until the amounted time was up. Meanwhile the frustrated namek felt Kami laughing his ass off over this whole affair.


Nail looked at the clothing she/he'd have to wear, a black T-shirt that said: 'I'm not opinionated, just always right.'(I've seen this shirt at wall mart and dear lord I want it!!!!), jean flare pants, white socks, and white rubber shoes. Nail sighed, "The things I go through to utterly embarrass and humiliate Piccolo." He/she muttered.


NAIL!!!! I SWEAR, IF YOU PUT THOSE CLOTHES ON SOMEONE'S GONNA DIE!!!!!! Piccolo mentally screamed out.


But Nail was ignoring Piccolo, he rather hesitantly (remember Piccolo bears err certain similarities to the human women anatomy. . . ) took off his/her clothes, and dawned on the new attire. He/she walked from behind tree, she/he smiled sweetly (*gags*), "So how do I look koi?"


Gohan, though love-struck, knew something was wrong. All Piccolo had ever called him was an annoying little brat, kid, baka or *beep*ing son of a *beep*, but love???? He might have been a bit dense thanks to Goku but there is a brain somewhere back there. "Um . . . Piccolo did you just call me love?"


FUCK YOU NAIL!!!!!!! GOD DAMMIT GIVE ME BACK MY BODY YOU BLOODY SON OF A BITCH!!!!!OR ELSE I'M GONNA MAKE YOUR FUCKING FORSAKEN LIFE A BLOODY DAMNED LIVING HELL!!! Piccolo mentally screamed. (and you wonder why Chi Chi doesn't want Gohan hanging around Piccolo)


Now you don't really know Nail, but he's sly and I mean sly. He could be seen by a whole crowd murdering someone and he could still get away with it, using only his words. Unfortunately for Piccolo, she doesn't know that. Nail smiles, "Of course I did silly. Who else do I know who's as cute as you?" And all the while Piccolo's consciousness is screaming and fighting to get control of her body once more.


Gohan just gapes at his former sensei, "C. . cute? Me?! I . . . I thought you hate me!!!"


Kami was laughing his butt off and he could hardly send any thoughts to Nail for him to cease his foolishness. But Piccolo meanwhile is just silent now, seething mad but what could she do about it?
Nail flicks her/his hair, "Well to tell you the truth, I . . . . . I've always liked you. I just never said . . . because I didn't want your mom to get all upset. Do you understand? Chi Chi will . . . . never accept me for what I am because of what I've done in the past. Oh I'm so sorry!!!" She/he sniffled and turned her/his back to the halfling.


Kami once again has a laughing fit and who could blame him? If anyone of the other Z-warriors heard what Piccolo - dammit - Nail said then they'd for sure know its was fake and think it funny. But Nail had known Gohan long enough to know how gullible he was. And sure enough the gullible fool walked up and patted the possessed namek's back. "Its okay Piccolo-chan. Mom doesn't need to know everything that goes on in my life." He said giving him/her a reassuring smile.


Now Nail was losing his power over Piccolo's body, he could've stayed in control longer if only he wasn't mentally laughing along with Kami. And Piccolo knew wasn't gonna be long before Nail lost total control and she could mentally torture Nail until the end of time. And Nail unfortunately for Piccolo (fortunate for us) realized this and wasted no time at all. He wanted revenge for all those times Piccolo had ignored him, all those times that she mentally tortured him, all those times when she was mean to Dende. And this was it. Nail finally had full control of Piccolo's body, it was now or never. He knew he'd be probably be killed for his courageous act, his spirit would wither away, he knew that what he was about to do next was suicidal. He might as well just stab himself in the heart right now. But he knew that mental torture was a much more potent weapon than anything else. He bravely did what no namek had EVER done before. (Damn I just made him sound like a war hero)


Nail in Piccolo's body spun around and pounced on Gohan knocking him to the ground, then started making out with the him!!! Piccolo mentally screamed every swear word, insult and curse, in the universe then when she didn't know anymore she invented some of her own. Meanwhile Kami just started laughing so hard that he didn't make any noise at all. And Gohan was all dazed. At that moment Nail lost all control and Piccolo was suddenly back in control of her own body. First thing she did was punch Gohan so hard on the head that she knocked him out. She went behind the tree and changed back into her old clothes. Then flew back towards the lookout, she needed someone to bully, and both Kami and Nail were already rotting in hell, thank to her mental torture techniques.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


"Gohan. Gohan." Someone was gently shaking the halfling.


When Gohan opened his eyes he closed then opened them again and saw that he was is in a hospital, he assumed he was in a hospital because of the white room he was in. He got up slowly, he felt like someone hit him on the head with the moon. He looked around and sure enough he was in a hospitable bed. He looked to his left and immediately saw his mother crying by his side, and Goten looking at him with wide eyes.


"Oh Gohan. I was so afraid . . . . . .when you didn't come home I thought . . . . . . ." Suddenly his mom burst into tears.


Goten looked up at his big brother with a mixture of awe and envy, "We thought you were dead. 'Cause when I found you, you definitely looked dead. But you were smiling." The little fighter said puzzled.


"I was?" Chi Chi looked up, tears streaming down his face.


"But what happened? Whoever or whatever did that to you. . . it must've been horrible!!!!" Chi Chi hugged her son tightly to her.


Gohan smiled, smiled a Goku like smile. "Actually it was the best night of my life."


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Okay that was demented. But I'm only my 4th cup of coffee (I usually need 6 or 8 before I'm awake - I'm serious) and its 2:30 am and I have work in an hour and a half.