Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Timeless Beauty ❯ The Chase ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Note: Thanks for the reviews! You know that I cherish each and every single one of them right? I really do! Anyway, I hope you like this chapter.
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Vegeta, Goku, Brolly, Bulma, Juu, Chichi, Krillan, Bardock. Toriyama probably won't like what I'm doing with the characters.
 
Chapter 2
The Chase
 
“What is this?!” King Vegeta asked, trying to hide the half confusion and awe from his voice.
 
“I don't know, Vegeta-sama. I've never seen anything like this before.” Bardock whispered quietly.
 
The whole group, which consists of Vegeta, Kakkarote, King Vegeta, and Bardock, stared at the object that the king held in his palm. The object that was found on one of the three girls.
 
It was an odd shaped thing that would glow all different kinds of color, and make a soft `beep', every time they pressed one of the symbols on it.
 
Different kinds of purposes ran through their head as they studied the object cautiously. A sudden knock on the door pulled them out of their thoughts.
 
A small servant scurried in and bowed before placing other objects she had in her arms on the table where the group of men were standing around. She bowed again and walked out, closing the door behind her.
 
On the table were the clothes that the three women were wearing, but what caught their eyes were the necklaces. The three gems shinning brilliantly under the light.
 
“This is a magnificent piece of jewelry they carry.” Bardock stated, picking up the amethyst gem.
 
“Who are these people? To be able to carry such expenses.” Kakkarote whispered mostly to himself, but Vegeta, who sat next to him heard.
 
(Room)
 
It smells like the forest, like fresh brunt wood….Bulma snuggled deeper into her blanket contently…wait a minute…her blanket? This doesn't feel like her blanket!!!
 
Her eyes snapped open as she jumped up to a sitting position. Remembering all that happened…the lake, the fighting, and the people. The room was dark, so it told her that it was probably night outside now.
 
She looked around the room, her eyes quickly focused on two other lumps of blanket that laid on her left side. She started to reach out to shake the two up but notice that she was wearing a yukata! She quickly crawled over the Chichi and shook her furiously in half panic.
 
“Ummm….” Chichi mumbled
 
“Chichi! Get up!!!” Bulma hissed quietly. Looking at the door to make sure no one would pop in any second she then quickly reached over and slapped Juu awake too.
 
“What?…” Chichi sat up right away, remembering all that had happened.
 
“Shit. Were the fuck are we?” Juu asked wiping the sleep from her eyes as she looked down at what she was wearing.
 
“Shhhh!!!” Bulma hissed. They fell silent right away, distantly hearing footsteps against the wooden floor. They all got up and walked slowly towards the door, each picking up something as a weapon.
 
“This better not be another one of those kidnapping cases! I've had about enough of those!” Chichi growled lowly.
 
“The joys of being rich.” Juu muttered, rolling her ice blue eyes. The three of them had been through many cases of kidnap-and-ransom. But most of the time, they were able to kick the guy's ass with all the lessons that they took.
 
The door slide open and the first thing Chichi did was kick whoever it was down to the floor with Juu following her by punishing him unconscious.
 
“Lets go!” Chichi ushered urgently.
 
“What? Where the hell are we going?” Bulma asked confused as Juu pulled Bulma along, running down the empty hall.
 
“Are you dense or something? Out of here!”
 
“We don't even know where we are!” Bulma snapped back. “And what about our stuff!” She puffed out, as they ran into a grassy area, ducking behind a big statue just as two men who were wearing hakama walked around the corner.
 
“What the hell!? No one wears hakama anymore!” Bulma whispered confusingly.
 
“Yah, where the fuck are we?” Juu asked still keeping her eyes on the men.
 
“Those bastards took my necklace and I'm not leaving until I get it back!” Bulma hissed.
 
“Well what do you suggest we do? We can't just go walking around this place!” Chichi said.
 
“Come on! No ones here, we'll just take a look at a few rooms.” Bulma said already running towards the paper sliding door with Juu following her closely behind.
 
“O fuck it!” Chichi muttered and followed.
 
[Hallway]
 
“Akashi-dono, stop sleeping on your job!” A voice chuckled and he lightly kicked the man that laid on the floor next the room where Chichi, Bulma and Juu just slept in.
 
“Nani?” He looked closer and saw that the man had a lump the size of a fist on his left cheek. He quickly looked inside the room to find it empty. “Kuso! Ouji-sama is going to kill me.”
 
(Another Hallway)
 
“Are you done yet?” Chichi whispered nervously. Her eyes darting around frequently to make sure no one was coming.
 
“Jus-“ Bulma began but stopped she heard someone yelling out the hallway.
 
“Hurry! They couldn't have gone far. Search that way, we'll go this way!”
 
“Kisama!” Juu swore, “We're doing it my way this time.” She led them out and ran down the hall. Turning a few random corners Juu ended up bumping into someone.
 
Juu whipping her blond hair out of her face, she looked up to find a tall man with wild hair sticking out in five different directions looking down at her.
 
“Hey you-“ Kakkarote started but never got a chance to finish when Bulma punished him in the stomach quickly, while Chichi pulled Juu up and started running again.
 
“Kakkarote…what is the meaning of this?” Vegeta demanded as he came out of the room seeing him crunched over.
 
Before Kakkarote could answer a shout came from the hall.
 
“There they are! Get them!!!”
 
Author's note: So? Was it ok? I hope it was! Plz review! Any comments? Questions? Concern? Anything is welcome PLZZZZZZZZ. Haha ok, see you guys in the next chapter!