Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Timeless Beauty ❯ Reture and Revealed ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Note: Depending on the amount of reviews I get I might start to have a reviewers corner. Before chapter 9, but there will definitely be a reviewers corner after ch.9.
 
Disclaimer: I don't own'em. Never did. Never will.
 
Chapter 1
Return and Revealed
 
It was five in the morning, the palace was just starting to wake up. Once in awhile one would be able to see a few servants walking along the halls. Some have just woken up and others were already up and have started their daily jobs already.
 
Among the peaceful morning a man ran quickly down the hall. His wild hair blown back slightly by the speed he was running. Ignoring the stares that he was getting from a few servants he proceed to the King's private quarters.
 
He stopped by the huge oak door, and nodded to the two guards that stood by the door. They looked at the familiar man and knocked on the oak door.
 
After a few seconds a deep voice vibrated through saying, “Come in.”
 
The man rushed in and kneeled, crossing his right arm over his chest. “My king, I have news that Vegeta-sama will reach home by afternoon today.”
 
“Prepare for the ouji's arrival, then.” Came a reply from the shadowed figure.
 
“Hai.” the man nodded and hurriedly got out.
 
(Throne Room)
 
Three warriors dressed in battle armor with swords hanging at their waist walked in the extravagant thrown room.
 
Two out of three darkly handsome warriors kneel down and place their arms over their chest, before the king who sat on the thrown.
 
“Father,” the only one who didn't kneeled stated. He bowed slightly stead of kneeling. He looked like an exacted replica of the man sitting on the thrown except for the younger complexions and without the goatee.
 
The king looked down at his son. He was a splitting image of himself, with the same flame like hair, dark eyes, and muscular form.
 
“Well done, brat. You've taken out Batochu's most valuable military base, with that gone we should be able to have the upper hand in this war.” The king said standing up and walk down towards his son. He stopped a few feet away from the warriors.
 
“Soon we will be able to crush Batochu forces. Soon we will take back everything they took from us.” King Vegeta said to Vegeta.
 
“Yes father.” Prince Vegeta said respectfully.
 
“This war is not over yet. We'll discuss this over dinner tonight.”
 
The prince and his men bowed and left.
 
(Palace gardens)
 
“We have 10 thousand warrior and 50,000 thousand skilled men to left from the last battle.” Kakkarote spoke looking up at the prince and the king as the three of them discussed war tactics in the king's private garden.
 
“Is there any news from Brolli yet?” The king asked. Brolli was one of the three top generals of the prince's other then Kakkarote and Junichi.
 
“He should reach home by nightfall.” Kakkarote replied placing the stroll down on the table.
 
“There was-“ Prince Vegeta started but a loud splash interrupted him. In chain reaction both Vegeta-ouji and Kakkarote jumped up into a fighting stance.
 
The lake was just behind the trees and bushes at the right. Vegeta and Kakkarote slowly drew their swords. It could be a spy for the enemy.
 
Who dares to intrude on the king's private garden.” Kakkarote asked loudly. No one answered. Slowly he and Vegeta make their way to the lake as they heard more splashing and voices.
 
(Lake)
 
It took a second for Bulma to realize that she fell into a………lake?
 
Cold water soaked her body, waking every muscle up. She was just about to swimming up for air when someone's foot kicked her stomach knocking the air out of her.
 
Bulma quickly pushed her body above the water. Wiping the water from her eyes and seeing Juu's blond hair in front of her. Juu was floating in the water in front of her.
 
They heard someone gasp for air behind them. Juu quickly turned around and saw Bulma then looked behind her and saw Chichi gasping for air.
 
“What the fuck?” Juu started. The last thing she remembered she was in Bulma's car laughing her ass off and then all of a sudden she fell into a………lake?
 
“WHAT THE FUCK IS RIGHT!!!” Bulma and Chichi screamed at the same time.
 
“Why the hell-“
“-where the fuck-“
“-I saw a cat-”
“-someone screamed and I-“
“-the damn-“
“-my car-“
“- light blinding my fuckin' ass-“
“-in a fucking lake-”
“-how in fuckin' hell-“
“-fucked up shit like this-“
“-next thing I knew I was-“
“-wet and cold and-“
 
Juu, Bulma and Chichi were screaming things out on top of each other in utter confusing. They didn't notice three men walking out of the bushes to the clearing looking at them in slight confusion.
 
Kakkarote looked Vegeta and King Vegeta and then back at the soaked and screaming women in the lake. The prince and the king, for the first time looked as equally confused.
 
The first to notice the men was Chichi who was facing them. Her first reaction was letting out a scream that stopped Bulma and Juu's cussing session.
 
Bulma and Juu followed Chichi's eyes and slowly turned around to look behind her. They let out a short scream too.
 
Both parties took a moment to study the other. Before Bulma whispered, “Where are we?”
 
Vegeta was still quite shocked. To find a soaked woman in a lake isn't an everyday thing, but to find such a beautiful women was definitely something.
 
She had the silky blue hair and as she slowly swam to the edge of the lake, closer to him, he felt like a goddess just dropped from the heavens. He had had his fair share of women but has never laid eyes on such a beauty as this one. Her soft voice brought him back.
 
Juu and Chichi followed Bulma closely. They walked up to a few feet away from them and stopped unsure of what to do.
 
“You know that it is treason to trespass on royal grounds?” Vegeta said harshly. He lifted his sword intending on slide it back into his sheath but the next thing he knew his sword flew out of his hand.
 
Bulma was the closes to him and didn't notice the sword until he moved, either out of fear or quick reaction; she did a quick move to grab his hand and twisted the sword out of his grasp.
 
She delivered a punch to his face and a kick to his stomach before he could recover from his surprise. She didn't realize that his armor was so strong, feeling pain steering through her knee where she attacked him. The next thing she knew she was crushed to his chest her face inches from his. So close that she could feel his hot breath on hers and for some reason that made her legs go weak.
 
He was definitely surprised when she landed a punch on his face; not many people could do that but he barely felt the kick to his stomach.
 
He saw his chance and grabbed her, crushing her to his chest. Her soft body flush against his almost made him groan, wanting to rub her body against his.
 
They stared at each other.
 
Blue clashing with onyx…
 
“LET HER GO!!!” Chichi said breaking the spell. She pointed his sword at him.
 
Vegeta looked passed Bulma to see that Chichi had taken his sword that had been knocked out of his hand when he had been distracted by the girl. So he underestimated them, he thought.
 
Unbeknown to Chichi and Juu, Kakkarote had gotten behind Chichi.
 
Bulma saw this and was about to warn Chichi when Vegeta hit a spot on the side of her neck, knocking her out. He looked over at Kakkarote and noticed that he too knocked out the two other girls.
 
Author's Note: So what's going to happen next now that Vegeta and Goku's got the girls under `control'? Review and review some more for meeee!!!