Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Timeless Beauty ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Note: I'm so very sorry for not update this story for so long, it's just that I got caught up with my other stories and kind of lost my inpiration for this fic, but I got it back as I read through it again. So here I am!! (plz don't kill me haha).
 
I've gone through and edited, improved, and re-posted this for the better. Main difference from the first post?
-The main enemy is no longer Frieza.
-Everything is made neater.
-Grammar, spelling mistakes have been corrected and improved.
-Updates will be more continuous and frequent.
-Chapters will be longer.
 
So with these new improvements I hope you guyz like it!
 
Disclaimer: I don't own them. Akira Toriyama won't be liking the way I'm using the characters.
Timeless Beauty
-
-
 
Prologue
 
“Hey, look!” a blue haired beauty exclaimed as she looked through the window at three necklaces on display.
 
She was beautiful, soft blue hair caressed her hair as she brushed them back from her perfect creamy, smooth skin.
 
“O cool!” exclaimed another girl with exotic black hair that reached to her shoulders, and onyx eyes. Chichi wore a red tank top showing her beautifully tanned skin.
 
“Lets go in and see!” The blue hair teen pulled her friend along.
 
“Wait guy!” Both the girls' looked back at another girl standing just outside the door. This one had golden, silky hair that reached a little pass her shoulders.
 
“What?” Bulma asked taking off her sunglasses, revealing a deep set of ocean blue eyes.
 
“This is it guys…” Juu said, her expression serious. “This is my first step, EVER into a pawn shop.”
 
Bulma and Chichi rolled their eyes mockingly and grinned.
 
“Get your ass in here, Juu” Bulma said laughing. Juu stepped in and looked around.
 
“So how does your first step in a pawn shop feel like?” Chichi joked.
 
Juu smiled and shrugged indifferently “No different from the step before that.” Bulma and Chichi laughed.
 
“Can I help you ladies?” an old voice said behind the counter.
 
They turned and looked at him. He looked to be in his late fifties and had brownish-gray hair. But what caught their eyes were the unusually bright green eyes that the man bore. He had crinkles on the side of his eyes that made him look friendly enough and a flowing voice.
 
“Yeah, can we take a look at the necklaces that you put up on display at the window?” Chichi asked, when none of the others spoke up.
 
“Sure thing miss `us.” The man smiled warmly and walked over to the window of the small shop.
 
In the black case laid three different necklaces. They all looked almost the same except for the different colors of the gems. They had the stone was the size of a quarter, sterling silver softly framing around each gemstones, with a silver chain. The one on the right side was a beautiful amethyst gem, the one in the middle was a deep blue sapphire, and the last one was an forest green, emerald.
 
“You know there's a story behind these necklaces.” The man said in a deep, mysterious voice. “Yup, it's a love story. Though I can't quiet remember the exact line.”
 
“Oh really?” Chichi asked, still not taking her eyes off the gems.
 
“How many carats are these?” Bulma asked softly, picking up the sapphire gem. It was so beautiful and it seemed to be calling for her.
 
The man smiled, seeing the interest in their eyes as each one of them picked one up. “Each of the gems range from 45-50cts. And each framed by sterling silver and chain.”
 
“Price?” Juu asked looking up at the man. She was always was one to buy whatever she liked; and she REALLY liked this amethyst gem. Though she wasn't about the show it to the man.
 
“$470 a piece.” The man stated.
 
“$470 A PIECE!!!!???” Chichi screamed out, her eyes widening greatly.
 
“We'll take it.” Bulma and Juu shouted happily to the man at the same time, both bore identical smiles.
 
“What ar-“ Chichi started but got cut off.
 
“Do you take visa or check?” Bulma asked digging though her purse.
 
“Either would be fine, miss `us.” He replied polity. Bulma handle him her (dad's) visa. “I'll be right back.” He said and walked off to the back of the room.
 
“$470 FOR ONE!! What were you guys thinking???” Chichi screech at Bulma and Juu.
 
Bulma and Juu looked at each other and smiled. All three of them are rich, but Chichi was always the one out of three that worries about the cost of things. Both Bulma and Juu goes by the motto `see it, like it, buy it'.
 
“We were thinking of how much you love that necklace.” Juu replied smoothly.
 
“And how beautiful you would look in that on our senior prom.” Bulma said, putting an arm around Chi's shoulder. “Besides it was a good deal, 45cts.”
 
“Spoil brats.” Chichi muttered under her breath, while Juu and Bulma just laughed.
 
“O come on, live a little Chi. We're only 17.” Bulma winked.
 
 
[Few days later]
 
“One more year, just one more year and no more high school.” Chichi sighed tiredly, stretching as Bulma drove next to her.
 
They were still wearing their cheerleading outfit. Which consist of a short red skirt and tight red shirt with an O in the middle and black undershirt. Around their neck they wore their necklaces that they brought in the pawnshop.
 
“Yeah, but then we have collage.” Juu said smirking as Chichi scowled at the thought of more school.
 
“Did you see Marron?” Bulma giggled as she remembered the tryouts for next year captain position.
 
Chichi and Juu burst out laughing as they remember that Marron had forgotten to wear the flash pants underneath her skirt. Everyone saw that she was wearing a `Winnie the Pooh' underwear.
 
“That was a classic.” Juu gasped out, trying to breathe as she laughed on Bulma's shoulder. Bulma glanced back at Juu, snickering too.
 
Bulma! LOOK OUT!” Chichi screamed suddenly, grabbing Bulma's right arm on the steering wheel.
 
Bulma turned back just in time to see a small gray cat in the middle of the road, and that she was going to hit it. In chain reaction she steered to the left and suddenly all they could see was a blinding blue light…….
 
Author's Note: So what do you guys think? Do you see the improvements? Review for me, cuz I'm open to any comments!