Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Timeless Beauty ❯ Enemies Without A Doubt ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Note: Ok this is the turning point, where I really started to change this. So start reading and review for me at the end!!! Once again:
 
-The main enemy is no longer Frieza.
-Everything is made neater.
-Grammar, spelling mistakes have been corrected and improved.
-Updates will be more continuous and frequent.
-Chapters will be longer.
 
Um, this chapter is suppose to be 9 but it's also 8….confused? Well, just read and you'll get what I'm saying.
 
Disclaimer: I don't own'em. Toriyama would be mad at me.
 
Chapter 8
Enemies Without A Doubt
 
Blood…yet again he was covered with blood. How many times had it been that he's been in this situation?
 
In one swift movement, Vegeta thrust his sword straight through his opponent's chest, ending another life without a second thought. He relished in the power it gave him every time.
 
He saw around him only dead bodies, smoke, and in the far distance he could hear women and children crying and screaming throughout the village.
 
Turning towards the ocean, he saw the last of the Batochu's ships retreating across the horizon. `Damn that bastard!' Pure hate flowing through his veins. He hadn't forgotten what that monster had done to him those years back. Never would forget.
 
“Vegeta-san!” Kakkarote's voice rang out through the ruins of the city.
 
He saw Kakkarote running up, trying to avoid stepping on as many carcasses as possible, he got there just in time to see Vegeta smash his fist into another warrior's face.
 
“This attack, we were not ready for it-” The kneeing, bleeding man choked out in utter fear.
 
“Not ready?! Not ready?!” Vegeta snared, growing angrier by the moment. “Then I take it you're not ready for this either, eh?” He threw another punch into the man's stomach, the man desperately trying to beg which sickened Vegeta even more.
 
“You fuckin' moron!” He spat, lifting him up with one arm punching him again. “If it weren't for the woman's capsules that can hold canons then they would have destroyed this place long ago!”
 
He reached for his sword that hung on his waist wanting to end the man's pitiful life when Kakkarote stopped him.
 
“Vegeta-sama!” Kakkarote shouted, “We should head back and report to the Ou-sama.”
 
With a growl and a deadly glare, Vegeta dropped the broken man and climbed on his horse. Not waiting for anyone he rode off.
 
(Throne Room)
 
Vegeta-Ou paced back and forth in the throne room, he sighed and rubbed his aching temples.
 
Attacks on both sides had been made. Both Yokohama and Chiba were saved thanks to the capsules that the girl had made for them. But how long had Batochu been planning this? How did he get past all the guards? Damn that bastard! What was he planning now? What if the woman hadn't made those capsules? Which led to another problem, he sighed again.
 
Three hours before, some servant boy had brought Chichi and Juu back to the palace. Both of them wounded, and the third one was yet to be found.
 
The heavy doors were thrown back carelessly as Vegeta-ouji stormed in.
 
`Now getting the news to him…' Vegeta-Ou thought as he looked at the blood soaked Ouji striding quickly towards him, Kakkarote by his side.
 
Later….
 
Brolli sighed turning away from the meditating prince and towards the black ocean night, recalling how he got into sailing half way across the world in the middle of the night.
 
Covered in sweat, blood, and dirt he walked quickly through the halls of the palace.
 
Just as he was about the open the door to the thrown room, it was thrown open with such force that it would have broken it into pieces.
 
He jumped out of the way from an angry Vegeta who strode past him. Kakkarote followed behind, stopping next to him and glanced at Vegeta who was heading towards the stables.
 
“Brolli-san, you're back!” Kakkarote slapped his shoulder and smiled.
 
“What's going on here?” he gestured at Vegeta and some people rushing around.
 
“We're going to the harbor. You have 10 minutes to get packed.” Kakkarote ordered seriously and continued on the path Vegeta had taken.
 
Running a hand through his thick dark blue hair, he headed towards his room. `There goes my hot bath.' He grumbled glancing down at his dirty form. As he walked down the halls he heard whispered bits and pieces from gossiping servants.
 
“…the attack from Yokohama destroyed half the city!….”
“…I heard it was from the Batochu forces!…”
“…Where is Ouji-sama going?”
“….All the way to England to save the blue haired girl.”
 
He stopped dead on his tracks when he heard the last part. A panic slowly but surely rose up in the pit of his chest. `Bulma?! They took Bulma?!' His mind raced with all the possibility of what Batochu could be doing to her.
 
Without further thought he quickly ran down the hall all the way back to his room. Once there he practically tore his door open, rushing in to pack a few clothes and ran out towards the harbor.
 
Heavy footsteps on the cold wooden floor of the ship jolted Brolli out of his thoughts. Turning away from the ocean he saw Nappa bending down to whisper to Vegeta.
 
Vegeta's originally closed eyes snapped open hearing Nappa's news. He stood up and walked inside, not acknowledging either of the men.
 
Brolli shook his head and looked back out the vast ocean.
 
If he hadn't known Vegeta for so long and if Kakkarote hadn't been such a blabbermouth, then he wouldn't have known that Vegeta-ouji, the cold, selfish, prideful, warrior that had broken the hearts of countless women, had finally fallen and fallen deeply for a certain blue haired beauty.
 
In the distance, in the night sky, he could see land. He got up and walked inside to get ready too.
 
(Island off of England)
Batochu Base
 
Resting her back on the closed door, she looked around her for the first time since she had been locked in there. Lining the walls were rich, deep chestnut-colored tables, closets, mirrors, and drawers.
 
A maroon sofa stood next to the locked balcony, two loves seats next to a locked window, a king size canopy bed with dozens of maroon, soft, feather-filled pillows.
 
`At least I get to have a bed instead of a futon. And at least they have electricity here.' She thought grimly.
 
She was just about to go flop down on the comfortable bed when the corners of her eyes caught sight of a door on her right. `Must be the bathroom door.'
 
Curiously she walked over and opened the door revealing black marble floors, a bathtub, a mirror that lined the side of the wall, and a large sink.
 
(Outside Castle Walls)
 
“Brolly and Kakkarote will follow me, everyone else go to the back and keep watch from there.” Vegeta commanded, feeling the rage he had felt when he had first found out Bulma was taken from him. `Those bastards will pay, especially Batochu.' He thought moving towards the gates at the side of the palace.
 
Vegeta and Goku slipped in, quietly and gracefully. Killing all the guards that they passed by without alarming the whole palace.
 
(Room)
 
“Very impressive.” Bulma smiled slightly, doing a once over of the whole room.
 
Flopping down on the soft bed and leaning back on the pillows. She looked out the window, thinking back to the beginning of the day.
 
It didn't take a genius to figure out that those bastards had knocked her unconscious.
 
When she woke up she was in the room she was in now.
 
As soon as she woke up five maidens practically dragged her towards the washroom. They successfully washed, cleaned, dressed, and fixed her hair all through her screams and struggles.
 
Like a first-class package on FedEx, she was rushed her out of the room and down the extravagant halls of the castle. Bulma didn't have the strength to struggle against the maidens as they rushed her down the halls. She was too busy looking at everything. From the high ceilings, to the paintings on the walls, to the windows that showed the landscape outside.
 
She stiffened when they stopped in front of a door, the head maiden held the door open for Bulma as she slowly walked in a large, elegant dinning room, her maroon grown rustling slightly. There was the classic fireplace, long table with candles, and the pictures along the walls.
 
What caught her attention were the three men sitting around the table. Her blue eyes focused on the man at the head of the table, no doubt the leader.
 
He had long silver hair that reached to his shoulders, but it was tied back in a ponytail. He looked no more then 26 at most even with the silver almost completely white hair. Though he was a slim man, she could see that he was the type that was born to be a leader. Neat, orderly, and well spoken.
 
Their eyes met and she felt her body tense in defense almost immediately. Behind those deep violate eyes he had there was something she couldn't name.
 
“So you're the famous Bulma Briefs.” The soft flowing voice made her stand on edge.
 
The sliver haired man gestured for her to sit. When she didn't make an attempt to move, she saw the man she had bumped into earlier try to guide her to the table.
 
Giving him a dirty look she swiftly brushed passed him before he could touch her arm and took a seat on the other end of the, right across from the silver hair man.
 
“I must say that it's a pleasure to finally meet you!” The sliver hair man continued. His voice was soft, like a lullaby fogging her mind up. “I've heard so much about you.”
 
“…About me?” Her throat was dry, coming out no more then a whisper. Her head was still spinning from the time travel…and now the kidnapping. Her eyes just couldn't seem to leave him, never loosing eye contact with the man in front of her.
 
“The one that invented these `capsules'.” He smiled softly at her. “Never in my life have I ever seen anything quiet like it. And you, a woman, had made this. I also heard that you upgraded the use of canons, isn't that true?”
 
“Who are you?” Bulma asked quietly, `Great now my throat is sore from all the screaming I did earlier.'
 
“Oh yes! How rude of me not to introduce myself!” His expression was warm as he stood up and started towards her end of the table. “My name is Batochu Shigetaka.”
 
“Batochu?!” Bulma gasped the name, her deep blue eyes widened in shock. She stood up causing everyone in the room to look at her in surprise. I'm in the enemies land?! As if things couldn't get any worst she just had to get herself kidnapped at a time like this.
 
Unnoticed to her, Batochu was already standing in front of her closely examining her expression and her flawless features.
 
Bulma sighed and touched the warm sapphire gem around her neck. She closed her eyes and immediately memories of home started to fill her head. Of how she broke up with her last boyfriend, Alexander. How sweet Jay was with her all through her life.
 
Of how her dad spoiled her rotten all the time and how much of a drama queen she was back then. Of how whenever she gets into a really, big trouble she would call up her grandfather to save her from her furious dad and it worked every time.
 
She smiled slightly at those memories wishing that she was back at home. Her life used to be so simple compared to this one, so perfect. Unshed tears blurred her vision but she didn't move to wipe them off.
 
`Chichi, Juu. Where are you guys?'
 
Bulma looked up from studying her necklace when she heard a soft `thunk' outside her bedroom door. She waited anxiously for the door to open, and jumped back when it slammed open instead of the soft open like always.
 
“Vegeta!” Her eyes widened when she saw Vegeta walking quickly over to her, with Goku and Brolly following behind. “How did you guys get in here? I thought you and Batochu were at war?”
 
“No time for your blabbering, Onna.” Vegeta growled, his intense eyes sweeping over her figure to make sure they didn't hurt her. He quickly pulled her up from the soft bed towards the balcony. “We have to go before they find us.”
 
Offended Bulma was going to talk back but Vegeta quickly lifted her in his strong arms and jumped the four story high balcony. Losing her voice as the wind rushed past her; the only thing she could think of doing was holding on to Vegeta tightly.
 
Then all she saw was black as she slipped from consciousness.
 
Author's Note: So what do you think? Come on! Throw me a bone here! Remember to review for meeeeee!!!
 
nan_de_mo_chibi_otoko: Awww, ::hands n.d.m.c.o. a tissue:: Me very very sorry!! But don't worry, you'll find out what happens soon and I've got just the chapter to make you happy again….well, at least to stop crying…::hugs::
 
Limielie: awwww, thanks so much for the sweet compliments! Yah, last chapter was short. But I hope you liked this one since it's nice and long.
 
Distant-Mikomi: You sent me an email????!!!! ::looks around frantically:: NOOO! I never got it!!! ::cries:: But I'm glad you like my chapter….hehe, and that man is a little secrete until I reveal him ::wink::
 
Maz: Hehe, wanted at least a little action in there! Thanks for the review! R&R for me again!!!
 
Candy the duck: Yah, I know last chapter was short, so I hope that this chapter satisfied you! ::hugs:: Glad to heard from you every time!
 
Takuma: Yay! You like my fic ::jump up and down happily:: If you liked last chapter, I'm sure you'll like the upcoming ones ::wink:: R&R for me again!
 
DBZ-fan-jess: I'm glad you like this story too….I finally got inspired again, but it's a darn shame I had to reedit everything in order to post a new chapter, but there it is!!
 
Goku's little sister: Aww, thanks!!! I'm so glad you liked my chapters!! I hope you liked this one! Review for meeee!!!
 
Little-fighter88: Hehe, thanks for everything! You turly are the best ever for putting up with my many mistakes. Hope you liked this chapter!!!
 
Hannah_Tendo: Soooo happy to hear that you like my story! It just makes me so happy to know that someone is out there ::smiles brightly:: Thanks so much! And review for me again!
 
Sharly: Glad you like this! Hope this chapter and my late updates didn't change your mind! Remember to review for me again!!