Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Timeless Beauty ❯ Things Happen ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Note: Ok, so I've been behind schedule. But I can't help it! I still have finals this week and piano practice and all that stuff coming up!!! So I decided to just finish up this chapter since I began it anyway. So I hope you like it! ^_^

I now have two beta-readers for this fic!!! >:grabs Steph and Brit and squeeze them in a hug:< I'm such I lucky girl, ^_~ I would so be lost in the darkness if they aren't here to help me!

B_chan2007- Thanks for the review!!!! I hope you like it. I'm still a beginner in this kind of stuff. ^_^ Plz review for me again next chapter!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>& gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>

Chapter 8

Events

Blood…yet again he was covered with blood. How many times has it been that he has been in this situation?

In one swift movement, Vegeta thrust his sword straight through his opponent's chest, ending another life without a second thought, relishing in the power it gave him every time.

He saw around him only dead bodies, smoke, and in the far distances he could hear women and children crying and screaming throughout the village.

Turning towards the ocean, he saw the last of Frieza's ship sailing retreating across the horizon. `Damn that bastard!' Pure hate flowing through his veins. He hadn't forgotten what that monster had done to him those years back. Never will forget.

"Vegeta-san!" Kakkarote's voice ranged out through the ruins of the city.

He saw Kakkarote running up, trying to avoid stepping on as many carcass possible, he got there just in time to see Vegeta smash his fist into another warrior's face.

"This attack, we were not ready for it-" The kneeing, bleeding man choked out in utter fear.

"Not ready?! Not ready?!" Vegeta snared, growing angrier by the moment. "Then I take it your not ready for this either, eh?" He threw another punch at the man's stomach, the man desperately trying to beg which sickened Vegeta even more.

"You fuckin' moron!" He spat, lifting him up with one arm punching him again. "If it weren't for the women's capsules that can hold canons then they would have destroyed this place long ago!"

He reached for his sword that hung on his waist wanting to end the man's pitiful life when Kakkarote stopped him.

"Vegeta-san!" Kakkarote shouted, "We should head back and report to the Ou."

With a growl and a deadly glare, Vegeta dropped the broken man and climbed on his horse. Not waiting for anyone he rode off.

~*~

Vegeta-Ou paced back and forth in the throne room, he sighed for the ump time and rubbed his aching temples.

Attacks on both sides have been made. Both Yokohama Chiba was saved thanks to the capsules that the girl had made for them. But how long had Frieza been planning this? How did he get past all the guards? Damn that bastard! What is he planning now? What if the women hadn't made those capsules? Which leads to another problem, he signed again.

Three hours before, some servant boy had brought Chichi and Juu back to the palace. Both of them wounded, and the third one has yet to be found.

The heavy doors were thrown back carelessly as Vegeta-ouji stormed in.

`Now getting the news to him…' Vegeta-Ou thought looked at the blood soaked ouji stride quickly towards him, Kakkarote by his side.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>& gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Author's Notes: yes I know quick and short chappie. Plz review!!! Plz plz plz? It'll only take a sec.