Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Timeless Beauty ❯ The War Begins ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Note: I'm back!!! I think I might have to bump this rating up a bit to R because of all the gore/violence and sexual contents that will be on later chapters that are coming really really close. I need an editor that's not embarrassed to edit my R rated work too. Starshine015@hotmail.com (if your interested!)

DBZ Fan Jess- Thanks for the top!!! I was thinking about starting on the v/b romance too. I mean, what's the point of this story if there's no b/v right? Thanks for the honest suggestion!!! ^_^ Haha, I hope this chapter makes you happy!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>& gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>

The War Begins

Chapter 7

"You're testing my patience, baka onna." Vegeta growled at the blue hair female.

"You're testing mine, konoyaro! And my name is BULMA!!!" Bulma snared out angrily and glared at him from across the table. From the distance she could see a vain popping up on his temples. `Score!!!' Bulma thought happily.

Juu, Chichi, Kakkarote and Krillen all tried to look causal throughout the whole conversation/argument when everyone, and I mean EVERYONE in the whole restaurant was focused on their table.

All of them have been used to Bulma and the ouji's daily argument that shook the whole palace every morning and noon, for the past few weeks. But Kakkarote wasn't sure if the public is ready for such things. There was already a few women in the background that had fainted at the language that Bulma used. And to the ouji, no less!

The people were even more surprised when the ouji didn't have her locked up in the deepest, darkest cell after all the times she shouted and called him names.

The owner of the restaurant quickly walked over, placing various dishes of colorfully fragrances of food on the table in front of them. Hoping the break the tension between the two and save the blue hair beauty's life.

Juu, Bulma, and Chichi's mouth dropped open as they watch dish after colorful dish of food being place on the table before them.

There lying on the table was various dishes of domburi, korokke, soba, gyoza, tempura, shushi, yakitori, okonomiyaki, sashimi, nikujaga, and bowls of rice. There was enough to feed 20 people and more!

"Ouji-san I hope our service meets up to your expectations." Said humbly, kneeling down and bowing before Vegeta.

Vegeta-ouji just grunted in response and dismissed him when a wave of his hands.

Bulma rolled her eyes at the arrogant attitude that his always has. `What a conceited ass!'

"Goku-kun," Bulma said sweetly, doing a 180 on her mood and drawing Kakkarote's attention away from the food. "Can you pass me the sake?"

It was obvious to everyone that both Bulma and Chichi have a huge crush on Kakkarote, which they named Goku. (And I'll just use that as his name now, too lazy to spell it all out!! :P)

Vegeta frowned and practically rolled his eyes at the obvious Kakkarote. But what was this sudden feeling of…insecurity? Jealousy? He quickly shook it off.

"Are you sure b-chan? This is Junmai Dai Ginjyo, it's really strong." Goku asked concernedly.

"Don't worry about it son-kun, my tousan has been giving this stuff to me since I was 11." Bulma said nonchalantly, taking the bottle from his hand.

"That's explains the extensive brain damage." Vegeta muttered out and dug into his food.

"You-" Bulma started but got cut off when Juu stuffed a piece of shushi in her mouth.

"Eat up b-chan." Juu said lightly, trying to hide her smile when Bulma focused her glare at her.

>>>>Little Later>>>>

Vegeta signaled for the owner to bring more sake. It turned out that the onna was quite a little drinker. Somehow they had started a drinking contest and after 15 cups of sake she was still going.

He smirked as he studied her a little more closely. Her silky blue bangs fell lightly over her half-lidded eyes, her cheeks were tinted with a little pink, her lips soft, plumed and wet from the sake. Just thinking about kissing those lips, he started to feel himself go hard. Gods! And she doesn't even know how seductive she looks.

"Vegeta-Ouji!!!!" A voice cried out somewhere outside the restaurant, snapping Vegeta's attention away.

"Vegeta-ouji!!!" The voice grew louder as a messenger ran in the restaurant and looked around for him. When he stopped the ouji he quickly ran towards him and bowed down stuttering everything out.

"Ouji…. the gates…..and the harbor at Chiba and Yokohama…it's being attacked by the Icejins!!!" The messenger rasped out trying to breathe from the run he just had.

Both alarmed and angered by the news, Vegeta quickly stood up, grabbing his sword and ran out. Goku and Krillin quickly followed as Vegeta and ran out too.

"Bulma-san, Juu-san, Chichi-san, you must hurry and follow me back to the palace where it is safe!" The messenger boy said turning to them.

Bulma, Juu and Chichi quickly got up and followed the messenger who looked no older then 12 out of the restaurant. Chichi's eyes widen at the chose that was around them.

People were running and screaming in terror. People who were sell food or products along the road quickly pact and left, as they heard a few explosions in the distance. Women and children ran towards their home pushing and shoving the old and the young to move.

"Quickly Chichi-san," The messenger said, urging them to move quickly.

They started to run down the street towards the palace. "Don't look back, just run!!!"

They slowed down a bit, after running to a much quieter place towards the palace.

"What's going on?" Bulma asked the boy tiredly.

"The Icejins! They're attacking Chiba and Yokohama!" The messenger boy huffed out as fast walked.

Before Bulma could stop she ran into someone before her. Just before she could fall she was pulled back up. The first thing that she notices about the man was that he was wearing western clothes.

"So-sorry," Bulma said looking up at him. `He's definitely a hottie' she thought when she saw his, silky green hair and beautifully pale skin.

"No harm done, miss." He replied in an accent studying her back. He had greenish eyes too, they had a nice shade to it. But there was something behind those eyes…

"Bulma-san, we must hurry." The messenger boy said worriedly, not liking the man that held Bulma. Something is just not right about him.

Chichi and Juu watched too, there was just something eerily wrong about him.

"So you're the famous Miss Bulma, huh?" He smiled, "I must say it's an honor to meet you. I see the legend about your beauty isn't exaggerated…"

"Bulma-san?…" The messenger said braking her attention away from the stranger.

"I'm sorry sir, but I have to go." Bulma turned ran down the road.

He didn't do anything to stop her, that is, not until she was out of sight. He lifted his hands to gesture and behind him quickly appeared a dozen ninjas.

"I want her." The man said in a surprisingly soft voice among the darkening sky. With that command heard, the ninja's ran forward past the man and towards the direction Bulma ran in.

*Konoyaro- Bastard, asshole

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>& gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>

Author's Note: This is were it begins!!! No more of this background crap that I have been putting up that bored you guys half to hell. You can see that I'm using a little Japanese here so I'll make it dictionary if you don't understand. PLZ REVIEW!!!

\/

\/

\/

\/