Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Timeless Beauty ❯ A Way Home ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Note: Hey people! I know I've been behind and all that stuff. But I had a psychology project due and my friend/partner kept on changing the power point and poster work and stuff. UGRRRR! OMG!!! I just saw `Troy'!!!! EEKKKK!!! Orlando Bloom is such a hottie!!!! I didn't like the fact that they made him a coward in there though.

~*~ To all of my reviewers ~*~

Twighlight Suzuka-Finally!!!! I've been waiting for you to review and show up for so long!!! I thought I bored you always or something!!! I still need your email if you want to help me out a little???>:blushes::<

Candy the Duck- I know, I use to think that it should always be Y/B, but then I saw all the v/b fans and the webs sites and fanfics and I decided to read one and I got really hooked on to it…and here I am today!!! (haha) Thanks for the review, I hope you review again!!! ^_^

Maz- Thank!!! >:blushes shyly:< The story line just came to me one day and has been suck in my head for awhile so I decide to write it down. Hope to hear from you again!!!

Limelie- AWWWW!!!!! EKKKK!!!! >:star-brella jumps around everywhere, drooling:< ME?! MY VERY OWN FAITHFUL REVEIWER!!!!! YAYYYYYYYY I finally got one!!! Thank you sooooooo much!!! ^_~ you just made one girl a very very VERY happy person!!! >:grabs Limelie, and squeezes in a hug:<

Dbz fan jess- Awwww!! Thanks for reviewing again! Just when I started to think that this story is going in the wrong direction, you showed up to tell me that there is someone out there who still likes this story!!! I knew I can count on you! ^_^ c ya soon!!!

Jewel- I know, I have really close friends too and we knew each other ever since, and all the affectionate touching is just a way of showing we care about each other. I guess that's how I wanted to make B,J and C. and don't worry there's going to be A LOT of b/v c/g and k/j coming up. Just let me get the story start first!!! Haha, thanks for the review!!!!

Brit (little_songbird137@yahoo.com)- OMG!!!! MY HERO!!!!! YAYYYYY!!!!! >:lifts Brit's arms up while flowers shower upon her and crowd cheering:< Thanks for answer my calls of distress. Yup, I like making chichi the way she is too. She's just seems so bossy and controlling all the time in other fanfics so I thought I might make her different a little, I just hope ppl like it!!!! Thanks for the review!!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>& gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>

A Way Home

Chapter 6

"If you two know anything I would suggest that you tell me right now." A dark voice rumbled behind the two girls.

They spun around quickly in surprise.

Juu, out of chain reaction, quickly stepped in front of Bulma in a protective gesture. Bulma was always the weakest one, physically anyway.

Vegeta-ou stepped out of the shadows, revealing his face. He crossed his arm over his crest and stared at both of them.

"What?" Bulma asked after a minute of silence, not bothering to hide her annoyance. She was tried, hungry and a bit cold and she refused to stand here all night having a staring contest!

"Learn respect girl." Vegeta-ou gruffed out after a few seconds.

"Do you know anything having to do with why we are here?" Juu asked all of a sudden, narrowing her eyes at him. `He knows something, I just know it.'

Vegeta-ou didn't say anything but, instead walked past them, up to the lake and looked up at the stars.

The old woman was right, Vegeta-ou thought to himself as he studied to the night sky. The stars…they have changed drastically, over the past week. They are growing brighter and brighter every minute…

`…her light shall guide him to eternal life…'

`…and ultimate power…'

"Huh?!" Bulma gasped softly looking around. Juu along with Vegeta-ou was looking up at the stars. Both looking too in-their-own worlds to have spoken.

`I could have sworn I heard-'

"Do you know why we're here?" Juu asked softly, she felt tired all of a sudden as she looked up at the sky. She felt so small.

"No," Vegeta-ou said, turning around to face them, partially lying. For he only knew of the written prophecy and nothing else. "No I don't, but you can be sure that I will not harm either of you, and I offer you a place to rest during your stay."

"Thank you." Juu said gratefully.

"There is another thing. What exactly is this?" Vegeta-ou asked lifting up a capsule.

Bulma, Juu and Chichi stared at each other confusedly. `This is 200 a.c right? So why wouldn't they know about capsules?'

~*~ Few days later ~*~

It was early morning. Birds had just woken up and started to sing their daily morning songs in the warm, cool morning air. The sun slowly rises from behind the mountains.

Vegeta-ou and Vegeta-ouji both sat in a different part of the royal gardens having their breakfast. It was in complete silence, but a comfortable silence.

It has always been that way with him and his father, ever since he can remember. They would always get up early right before dawn and sit together having their breakfast.

To them this was a way of bonding. Vegeta both respect and admire his father a lot.

The tranquility was interrupted when both of their sensitive ears picked up yells of frustration from the other end of the garden.

Vegeta frown slightly, `Figures that it's the women.'

Curious, though not showing it on the outside, they reminded quiet to listen to the conversation.

~*~

In the royal gardens three girls stood, all looking frustrated as they yelled over each other.

"It's your fault that we're suck here!" Juu stated pointing an accusing finger at Bulma.

"How the fuck is it my fault?" She replied, as she took off the first layer of her kimono.

"If you were looking where you were driving then, I wouldn-"

"O MY FUCKIN' GOD," Bulma exclaimed gesturing wildly, "You are SO not blaming this on me."

"-stupid car and run over that stupid cat. But no-"

"-was you that grabbed my arm-"

"Guys, shut the fuck up." Chichi screamed at both of them, setting herself between the two angry women.

"Let's just find a fuckin' way home already!" Chichi said pushing Bulma to the right and Juu to the left, away from each other.

"Fine." Juu muttered taking the outer layer off and Chichi following her example and throwing it on the stone chair.

"When we came here, the capsule should have already been introduced to Japan already," Juu stated, "But when we showed them the capsule they said that they have never seen anything like it."

"There's no doubt that this is the year 200a.c.," Bulma affirmed. "Vegeta-ou IX, the `golden warrior' Vegeta-ouji X, and even the Great War that is going on right now proved to us that it is."

"I know that it was Bulma's 200a.c. ojiisan that made the first capsule. Then to be upgraded by another Briefs in the year 500a.c." Chichi pieced in.

"If this is the past then nothing should have happened to my ojiisan. He should live to be 78 until he is murdered. But by then he would have already created and introduced the capsule to the world, and have a son." Bulma said.

Juu paled as a sudden thought hit her.

"Is something wrong?" Chichi asked her, noticing that her face paled.

"What if…what if this is an alternate past?" Juu barely whispered out.

Bulma and Chichi paled slightly, they obviously haven't thought of that. They were all silent. It was bad enough that they were stuck in the past but in an alternate past…that's just too much.

"It could be possible…that's why the world seems to be so behind in technology and war tactics." Juu continued.

"Lets just find away to get home." Bulma said, holding a bit of plead in her voice.

"Lets not talk about that then." Chichi sighed frustrated and started pacing. "Go over the steps again."

"We've been through the steps a million times, Chi." Juu said, annoyance lacing her voice.

"Well, go through it again!" Chi snapped back.

"Ok…"Juu said taking a breath and closing her eyes. "We were in school, about to go home."

*** Flashback ***

"See ya guys tomorrow!" Bulma waved at the freshman cheerleaders as they walked off laughing happily.

She turned back to Juu and Chichi who walked over to her, carrying their duffel bag with their school color on it.

***End of FB***

"We walked out of the school and ran into…" Chichi continued,

***FB***

"Hey sexy," a voice said behind them.

They turned around and saw Juu's twin brother Jay. Jay winked at Bulma, he liked her and everyone knew it, except for Bulma.

"Hey handsome," Bulma laughed, walking up to gave him a friendly hug and peck on the cheek.

"No detention for you today?" Chichi teased, he always ditched class and had about a million detentions.

"I do, but I figured why not ditched that too. I mean it's not like any one could beat my record." Jay stated proudly.

Bulma rolled her eyes mockingly and slapped his muscular chest. "Just go, Jay."

Jay smiled, "Only because you say so, beautiful." He took her hand and kissed it.

Bulma snickered, "Your such a flirt, this is how you con girls into bed?"

Jay gasped mockingly, "You don't think I'm a virgin? I'm insulted!"

Chichi had laughed out at that, "You? A virgin? Please! What girl haven't you gone through, out of this entire school? You're more then half way though the freshman girls already."

"Well you and Bulma here, I believe are the only two."

"And it shall remain that way." Chichi retorted shaking her head.

"We gotta move girls," Juu said behind them, looking bored.

Jay rolled his eyes and looked at the blue beauty in his arms, "Parting is such sweet sorrow…" he quoted, making Bulma laughed out.

"Get to class." Bulma gave him a friendly kiss on the cheek, they had known each other for a while any ways.

She turned to follow Chichi and Juu to her car, but screeched when Jay slapped her ass.

"Jay!" she whipped around only to find him running half way down the hall.

"There was a bee!" Jay laughed all the way down the hall.

***END OF FB***

"Then we were in our car driving along…" Juu said.

***FB***

"One more year, just one more year and no more high school." Chichi sighed tiredly, stretching as Bulma drove next to her. They were still wearing their cheerleading outfit. Which consists of a short red skirt and tight red shirt with an S in the middle and black undershirt. Around their neck they wore their necklaces that they brought in the pawnshop.

"Yeah, but we have collage then." Juu said smirking when Chichi scowled at the thought of more school.

"Did you see Marron?" Bulma giggled as she remembered the tryouts for next year's captain position.

Chichi and Juu burst out laughing as they remembered Marron had forgotten to wear the flash pants under her skirt. Everyone saw that she was wearing a `Winnie the Pooh' underwear.

"That was a classic." Juu gasped out trying to breathe as she laughed on Bulma's shoulder. Bulma glanced at Juu, snickering.

"Bulma! LOOK OUT!" Chichi screamed suddenly, grabbing Bulma's right arm on the steering wheel.

Bulma turned back just in time to see a small gray cat in the middle of the road, and that she was going to hit it. In chain reaction she steered to the left and suddenly all they could see was a blinding violet-black light…

***END OF FB***

"WAIT!!!" Bulma shouted out suddenly. "What do you mean black-violet? I saw blue and white."

"No! I remember it was green and white light." Voiced a Chichi confused.

"It was black-violet but what the hell does it matter what color it is." Juu shouted out, "The point is that after the stupid light we ended up soaked wet in a lake."

They thought quietly to themselves, for a moment. Then something caught Bulma's eyes.

The necklace that Juu wore.

"O…. MY…FUCKIN…GOD!" Bulma shouted each word clearly in utter shock. Juu and Chichi looked at her.

In the background, drawing the two men's attention even more.

"What?" Juu asked, Bulma was staring at her. "What? Is there something on my face?"

"The necklaces!" She screamed out in pure excitement and hope shining in her blue eyes.

"What about them?" Chichi propped

"You said that you saw violent-black lights, like the color of your necklace," Bulma said fingering Juu's necklace that was around Juu's neck. "And Chichi saw green and I saw blue and white."

"…And?" Juu prompted, not liking where this is going.

"And, that would mean that the necklace has some sort of power to bring us here. We just have to find a way to trigger that energy or power to get us back home." Chichi said brightening at the thought.

"This isn't some movie or story, Chi. Things like magic necklaces and flying carpets don't exist." Juu said heatedly.

"Then how do you explain this?!" Bulma asked heatedly, throwing her arms out to the things that are more then real around them.

"And how do you explain the different color lights that we saw? We were all in the same car-" Chichi reasoned.

"It could have been the sun light reflecting off our gems on our neck, that's why we saw different colors." Juu explained logically.

"But I closed my eyes and then saw the lights." Bulma pointed out importantly.

Juu stayed silence for a moment, they could hear the morning birds singing, feel the sun rising to take its rightful place in the sky, and the wind softly blowing and brushing their skin.

"Let's say that it was the necklace that brought us here." Juu said slowly, "Then why did it have to happen when we were in the car. It could have happened anytime we put it on. Why in the car? Why that day, time, place?"

"Maybe it was because of our emotions." Bulma suggested thoughtfully, "What were you feeling right before the lights?"

"I saw the cat and there was surprise, but then there was this other feeling of…." Chichi didn't know how to place the feeling.

"Dread?" Bulma helped.

"no"

"Excitement?" Juu propped, Bulma smirked at that one.

"no"

"Fear?"

"no"

"Anger?"

"no"

"Confusion"

"No, more like…peace," Chichi said thoughtfully.

Bulma had to crack up at that one. "You were about to see a cat die and you felt…peace?" Juu snicker along with Bulma.

"No, it wasn't like that." Chichi sighed. "I really wanted to get the car away from that cat, I screamed and closed my eyes for some reason my mind went from surprise to peaceful."

"Then maybe we should do the `clear our minds and think peacefully' method and see if we can concentrate us back." Juu suggested sarcastically.

"It's not as easy as it sounds what about all the other variables? Where we stand, how we stand, how to trigger this emotion, etc. I mean when we came we `fell' into the lake, not appeared `in' it. Is there a specific time, day, place that only allows us to go through-" Bulma listed off.

"What? Do you mean that if this only can happen once every 2 thousand years then we're suck here forever?" Juu asked paling and crushing Chichi's hopefulness.

Tears started to trail down their faces when Bulma didn't answer, the hope in their eyes slowly drifting away.

Bulma didn't know how do answer them. She had a million questions of her own, but if they give up hope then they're never going to get back home. She walked over to her two close friends, her childhood friends, her sisters, she took their hands and pulled them into a comforting hug.

"We'll get back, even if I have to build a time machine, we will go back home." Bulma said confidently as possible. Juu and Chichi nodded smiling and wiping their tears away.

"God, this is so cheesy." Juu said rolling her eyes after they separated. Bulma and Chichi chuckled.

"In the mean time why don't we enjoy this place." Bulma winked, "And it doesn't hurt the explore a little."

"O yah, we'll be the coolest kids in the block. We'll know all about the history of 200a.c." Chichi joked, moving back into a lighter mood.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< ;<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>& gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>

Author's Note: So what do you think about the chapter so far? Did that explain a lot of things and fill in some of the missing parts? Don't worry all you b/v c/g k/j fans out there. There is going to be more of those coming up I just wanted you guys to know a little background info first. Plz review!!!!