Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Trading Places ❯ What do you eman you don't know where the cell jnrs went?! ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Trading Places

Author: J'dee

Rating: NC-15/6 (offensive language)

Genre: Humour / Drama

Idea: DBGT Pleasantville style... Two siblings are switched with the Brief siblings.

Author's Note: Another delay three months or more I'm so so so sorry it's my bad completely. I take full responsibility for not having any time. Epona you'll have to get in contact with me and anyone else whom I forget in this chapter and previous chapters. It's been over three months I can't remember everybody… *sniffles* I was very busy I could only handle one fic of my own at a time forgive me.

The Disclaimer: I don't own the D to the B to Z or even to the GT

Chapter Sixteen

*** What do you mean you don't know where the Cell jnrs went?! ***

Jeril sipped the last of the morning coffee Gohan had brought her. She watched as he sat at the breakfast table on the opposite side. Bura walked in and placed the meal on the table and she grinned.

"Ramen anyone?"

"So we're all heading back to Capsule Corp again today?" Jeril asked taking a bowl of ramen.

Gohan nodded. "Yeah J'dee left a message on my phone, although her brother is smart he's no Trunks and they need help with fixing that machine up."

"You're just a scholar though, how can you help?" Jeril asked.

A sweatdrop rolled down the side of Gohan's head. "Hey I can help thank-you."

"You should try being a male model instead." Jeril nodded. "Biceps like those, they'd be killer in those modelling magazines."

Gohan raised an eyebrow. "I'm quite happy the way I am thank-you."

"But those glasses… I'm sorry they just have to g-"

"Jeril. Just eat will you."

"Hey I can eat and talk at the same time. S'rac does it so can I!"

"Yes but S'rac is in the body of my father it's understandable, he should take on some traits." Gohan replied.

"Take on?" Jeril blinked. "You don't know my muse very well do you?"

Bura smiled. "S'rac's traits are Goku-like very Goku like even when he wasn't in Goku's body. It's quite kawaii actually."

Gohan let out a sigh. "Yes I'm sure it is."

They watched S'rac wander outside rubbing his eyes. He let out a yawn they saw Goten watching him with curiosity.

"I think we should fill my brother in on what's happening." Gohan remarked.

"Ah Gohan are you sure it's a good idea?" Bura asked.

"Trunks is his best friend if he hasn't noticed it already I'd say in fact he has, that Trunks has changed."

"Sure Trunks is really Nick." Jeril remarked and let out a sigh, "One of the reasons we're here. If only he could have given me Bulma's body… damn that."

Gohan looked at her. "You Vegeta fans are really starting to scare me."

"Veggie is just so cute though." Bura smiled.

Gohan shuddered even though it was Bura speaking it was hearing the words come out of his daughter's mouth part that completely disturbed him.

"Dad um aren't you going to have breakfast?" Goten asked.

"Uhhh… sure is it made?" He asked. Remembering Washu's promise of not cooking for him. It made him wonder if it was poisoned or something.

Goten nodded. "Yeah mom's made it. It's sitting on the table you walked right past it and straight to the cupboard instead I think she's upset with you."

S'rac flashed that Son grin. "Sorry I'm still waking up." He walked back inside.

*****

Turles was in the kitchen making coffee when J'dee walked in yawning.

"Is boy up yet?" J'dee asked. She stopped and looked at him dressed casually for once.

"What?!" he growled at her.

"You're kinda cute when not looking like a stalker saiyan."

He growled at her and she flashed him a victory sign and raced out before he could do anything destructive to her.

"WHAT ON EARTH?!?!?!" Vegeta's voice roared from upstairs, J'dee raced up the stairs as fast as she could and burst in to the room to see Kari and Chibi BananaGirl curled up to Vegeta on either side of him. Neither one letting go or awake.

"Whoa that's weird."

"Bra can you just."

J'dee nodded. "Sure." She walked up to the bed and pried Kari from Vegeta causing her to wake up and she looked at her tiredly and confused. "C'mon MOM we have to work on that thing in the lab." J'dee remarked.

"OH!" She sat up and looked at Vegeta looking at her.

"Onna." Vegeta's voice was threatening.

"Whelp better go get breakfast ready!" She raced off.

"Bwanana's!" Chibi BananaGirl remarked.

"Banana on toast for you kiddo, now c'mon I bet Quorky's worried about you."

"Bwet ywou he isn't."

"I bet you a thousand Vegeta plushies he is."

"SWWWWEET!!" Chibi Bananagirl ran out of the room.

Vegeta let out a sigh. "Thanks."

"No problems. I should really tell you what is going on."

Vegeta looked at her. "Oh…" he sounded interested. "What?"

"BRAAA!" I could hear Nick shout and I looked at Vegeta.

"To be continued okay." I raced out and skidded to a halt as I watched Nick in the corner of the lab pointing.

Aiya was lying on the ground and stalking towards Nick was android Seventeen.

"Oh boy…" J'dee staggered back.

"Not back move forward and help me out here." Nick remarked annoyed.

"Trunks." Android Seventeen smirked.

"Noooo Trunks? I'm not Trunks I'm… Nick."

J'dee looked round and she picked up the remote.

"No!! Leave Juanna alone!" Aiya leapt on to her.

"Please we'll just have to update his files or he's going to kill my brother!"

"No we don't when I couldn't make him I summoned him he's the real thing." Aiya explained. "He can help us." She added.

J'dee blinked. "He can?"

"Yes."

"Fine, just get him away from my brother."

"Juanna. That's not the same Trunks."

He looked at Aiya. Nick raced away and behind J'dee.

"Oh what a big brave man you are." She drooled sarcastically.

"Shut up."

"I DEMAND TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON ROUND HERE?!?!" They all stopped and looked at Vegeta in the doorway to the lab.

"Sorry." Nick lowered his head. "She brought Seventeen back. I don't know how."

"I added some of these pieces to those pieces and pushed a button and then zap here he was." Aiya explained.

"Whoa wait." J'dee raced up to her. "Some of these with those and you brought him back from H.F.I.L?" She asked.

"Sure."

"So if we figure out what you did exactly then we could bring some others back from a certain other place right?" J'dee asked.

Aiya blinked. "Why are you asking me?"

Seventeen looked at the two of them. "Will some one tell me why I'm back?"

"Cause I'm in love with you!" Aiya leapt on to him.

"Aiya can you please tell us what you did?!" Nick asked desperately.

"I told you already." She replied.

"How about showing us then?" J'dee asked.

"Ummm… no I can't."

"WHY NOT?!" The two siblings cried in unison.

"Cause I was half asleep when I did it and well in all honestly I'm no Bulma, I just fluked it." Aiya replied.

"Will you let go of me?!" Seventeen waved his arm about.

"NEVER! We're meant to be together forever and ever and ever!"

"Boy get looking at that computer see if you can see what she did differently, if she can pull someone through like that without switching then it's possible we can bring everyone back and Bulma can fix this all up." J'dee remarked.

"I'm on it… right after breakfast." He raced out.

"BOY!!! GET YOUR BUTT BACK HERE!!!" J'dee shouted after him.

Vegeta watched Seventeen walking out of the lab with Aiya still attached to him. He looked at J'dee. "Will you explain to me what is going on?"

J'dee sighed. "If we can pull some more people through by stretching out the reach of this baby then perhaps we can get those who we want to pull here to know how to reverse it and send um… unwanted guests back."

Vegeta looked at her. "Fine I'll get that brat to start on that."

"Let him eat you know as well as I do how well a saiyan works on a full stomach."

"Very well." Vegeta walked off.

J'dee flopped to the ground and let out a sigh, "I was so close to telling him the truth. I can't believe it. He would of blasted you to the next dimension."

It as then when she was on the ground eye level to where the cell jnrs were suppose to be tied up, seeing that they weren't she instantly began to panic.

"AIIIIIIIIYYYYYYAAA!!" J'dee shouted running out of the lab.

Aiya was still attached to Seventeen like superglue. The strength of a fangurl.

"Aiya!" J'dee cried out. "What did you do to the cell jnrs?"

"I didn't do anything. They were being to noisy, so I asked them if they reported to me one every hour I'd let them go."

"Okay so where are they then?"

"I don't know they didn't report in after the first hour."

"Did you even see what direction they went?"

Aiya thought for a brief moment and shook her head. "Nope sorry."

"Oh great now I have to tell the others." She walked off shaking her head.

"Sorry I couldn't help more but when it comes to Juanna I'm distracted really easily."

*****

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE THE CELL JUNIORS WENT?!?!" Gohan exploded angrily.

Aiya was still refusing to let go of Seventeen who was staring intently at Mabelle who just shuffled nerviously on the spot.

"Well I don't." Aiya replied.

"You're not Eighteen." Seventeen remarked staring at Mabelle. "You have a more gentler form of energy around you than she does." He added.

"What do you know?" Mabelle huffed annoyed and crossed her arms and turned her back on him trying to act as staunch as she could be.

Epona looked at Mirai Trunks. "You're as smart as your mother right?"

"Yeah."

"Then you help us out."

"Nosa fair. Mirai is minesa!" Deathstorm protested.

"Do you want to get home or not?" Mirai Trunks asked.

"NOSA!" Deathstorm replied crossing her arms. "Isa stay right heresa with miraisa."

S'rac yawned and stretched. "Well whether we like to admit it or not things will have to go back, to the way were before. Why not do it on our terms instead of theirs."

Washu huffed. "So long as I get to glomp the real Goku." She shot S'rac a look.

Goten just rubbed his temples. "I still don't understand what's going on."

"Neither do I brat." Vegeta remarked.

"Okay Gohan, Trunks and uh Trunks with me lets work on this thing to see what we can do, the rest of you go find those Cell juniors before someone gets hurt…"

"I GOT ONE!" Chibi Bananagirl cried out.

"You did not!" It cried back.

She dropped it. "Deathdroid. Bad, you, not Cell jnr!" She scolded him.

"Hey I couldn't help it!! It swallowed me up!!" He protested.

Vegeta huffed. "Fine Bra, you are the princess after all."

"Oooh princess." J'dee grinned.

Mirai grabbed J'dee by the arm. "Don't let it get to you."

"Right sorry."

"Right you three with me." Piccolo demanded.

"What no?!" Kari cried out.

"Mesa like you too piccie." Deathstorm grinned.

"Okay fine you go with Turles."

"Hey don't stick her with me!"

"I'll take the two wannabe cell juniors and Epona if that's what her name is." Goten remarked.

"Hey I didn't wanna be nothing!" Deathdroid remarked. "Except perhaps myself. I wanted to be that… I think."

"Freak." Tobias muttered walking past.

Epona shrugged. "You're good friends with Trunks right Goten?"

"Sure." He replied.

"Tell me his secrets." She smiled.

Goten sweatdropped. "Uh maybe later." He walked off pulling Deathdroid and Tobias with him. Epona followed behind grinning happily at getting to hear all Trunks deepest darkest secrets.

"No not Yamcha!!" Jeril cried out in distress as Yamcha grabbed her by the back of the collar.

"Yamcha… I'll watch over her." Mabelle said quickly, we'll go with Seventeen and Aiya that way you can um… team up with Krillen and Vegeta and look together."

Yamcha shrugged. "Suits me fine."

"Hmph really suiting me up with those two, I don't need any help." Vegeta walked off.

*****

J'dee sat in the lab with her brother, Mirai and Gohan. "Right here's the deal. Aiya did something to bring Seventeen back from where ever he was, so we see what she's done and just extend the arm a bit to our world and we yank everyone else back Bulma switches things back and bada boom it's all cool."

Gohan looked at Mirai. "Think we can do something to help them out?" He asked.

"We can try we both go a look at what she did. We should be okay here J'dee. But Nick you stay here, we'll have to talk you through this." Gohan explained.

"Why me?" Nick complained.

"Cause if Jeril comes in she won't hit on Gohan distracting him since your perverted self is in here." Mirai explained.

Nick frowned. "I hate you." He commented.

"I'm not to fond of you either." Mirai replied.

"*ahem*" Gohan interrupted by clearing his throat.

"Right." Nick remarked going back to at least pretending to pay attention, but instead imagining Marron in a bikini walking along the beach.

*****

Several hours had past by and the teams came wandering back to Capsule Corp empty handed.

"No luck?" Gohan looked at Goten who shook his head. The younger Son brother looked tired as he flopped in to a chair.

S'rac held an armful of food though and was munching on the end of a pizza.

"So where'd you go?" J'dee asked looking at S'rac and the armful of food.

"Ummmm..." S'rac thought for a moment and swallowed the mouthful of food he was eating. "The movies." He replied.

J'dee sweatdropped and slapped her forehead and walked away.

Nick raised an eyebrow. "The movies." He repeated. "Yeah I'm SURE THE CELL JUNIORS WOULD GO TO THE MOVIES!!!" He exploded.

Vegeta looked at Nick. "What's wrong with you brat?"

Mirai Trunks cleared his throat and Deathstorm raced up to him staring at him intently like she expected him to propose to her.

"Ummm we discovered something while you were all away that makes it extremely important that you hear this." Mirai remarked.

"YESA MIRI ISA MARRY YOU!" Deathstorm grabbed on to him.

J'dee sweatdropped, she looked at S'rac who had moved from eating the pizza to the popcorn and was munching on it watching the entire scene play out before him.

"Somehow I don't think he was going to ask you that." Krillen remarked staring oddly at Deathstorm.

"D.S..." Jeril hissed and she grabbed her pulling her off the poor blushing Mirai.

"Bad news... The cell jnrs have run off with some very important equipment to make this work. We need it back and the only way to do that is go back out there and look for them."

They were greeted with a group of collected groans and moans of obvious protest.

"But we do have the location of where they are." Gohan spoke up. "It appears that they stole a dragonball radar, and both Trunks and myself have come up with this radar to track the radar."

J'dee shook her head as everyone (from the normal world) looked at her. "Wasn't my idea!! HONEST!" She protested.

"So a dragonball radar radar?" Jeril asked looking at Gohan with a sidelone glance.

"Do NOT involve me in this!" Tobias protested. "I refuse."

J'dee sat down next to Tobias. "Toby.." she whispered. He looked at her. "Just think if we get those pieces back we can bring the real Bulma back... both of them..."

He blinked and looked at her. "I'm IN!"

J'dee stood up and smiled at Mabelle who just shook her head muttering 'Typical.'

Gohan looked at them. "Follow me in to the lab everyone I'll show you what we have done." He lead them all in to he lab and they looked at the large metal like construction taking up an entire wall with several glass like tubes in each one.

"Holy bwanana's!" Chibi BananaGirl remarked at the size of it.

"Bananas are not holy. Holy is a word that is reserved for the almighty hey zeus!" Nick corrected.

"Hey zeus... Gohan honey did you hit him over the head or something?" Jeril asked.

"Hey zeus... spell it." J'dee remarked.

"H-E-Y space Z-E-U-S." Goten replied.

"Actually Goten I think they mean Jesus, as in J-E-"

"Cut that out and just tell us what this damn thing does!!" Vegeta interrupted snapping at Gohan.

Gohan rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly and walked up to it.

"These tubes will bring or send those from another dimension back to or from their world."

"NWOH! I NOT LEAVIN' SKWITTLES!" BananaGirl latched herself on to Vegeta's leg.

"Man I hate her." Kari growled glaring at her.

"Me too." Chinow remarked with a glare.

Gohan cleared his throat and grabbed their attention. "We just need some co-ordinates... the problem is we have to contact those who can um... help us out. That's four parts that the cell jnrs have in their possession."

J'dee looked at them taking on her famous Gabriel pose. "So if you were a cell junior where would you hide?" She was received with strange looks.

"What?" Bura asked.

"The hell away from you." Nick replied catching on to the famous line.

J'dee just grinned. "Gotta love the Gabe."

"What is she rambling about?" Epona asked.

"I believe tis the prophecy." S'rac replied.

"What prophecy?" Chinow asked. "The prophecy that Bulma will drop dead and Vegeta will choose me as his mate?"

"The movie." Mabelle replied looking at Chinow with a raised eyebrow.

"It's a good prophecy I like my one better." Chinow replied.

S'rac took the dragonball radar radar and clicked the button on the top. It began to beep and he looked at it. "Look look look!" He shouted excitedly. "It's beeping. We found them already!"

Gohan nodded. "Good then get those parts because we need to contact them for the co-ordinates."

Nick looked at J'dee. "You didn't do the witch thing did you?" He asked her.

"Personal game." She stated in reply as if it was obvious.

"Right so who's going to go and get the cell jnrs?" Yamcha asked and looked at them.

Piccolo merely smirked and he tapped, Aiya on the shoulder. "I believe you started this you be part of it." He stated.

Aiya blinked. "I say not unless Juanna goes."

"Trunks, lets split them up in to teams." Piccolo remarked.

"No not this team thing again!" Cathowl complained.

"What are you complaining about, you did nothing but sit on the park bench and listen to that Discman you stole." Phoenix Starr remarked.

"I don't steal." Cathowl flashed an innocent smile.

Washu rolled her eyes. "Yeah and the poor pimply faced teenager at your feet was just a voluntary footstool."

Deathstorm blinked. "And Mesa though mesa was odd."

*****

There was a loud explosion followed by a wave of people running in the opposite direction. The theme park had been a nice place to go for spending a nice afternoon in the sun and enjoying the rides. But there were five something's spread out through the park that changed all that.

"Weeeeeeee-hehehehe!" A ki blast whizzed through the air hitting a random ride the aim come straight from the roller coaster where a cell jnr was letting of pot shots of ki blasts just for fun. In it's hand it held a dragonball radar and was looking at the flashing dot trying to figure out why it was flashing.

"Chibi cell me Wooohooo!" Another one shouted as it ran through a mock children's town. It ran up to the fire truck and jumped inside it and pretended to drive the trunk providing the siren sounds and everything, tied to it's back was a strangely shaped metal piece with several randomly colored wires coming out of each end.

The third of the five cell jnrs was sitting on an unconscious human eating it's candy floss watching the other cell jnrs having their fun, the last two raced past playing a form of ki blast tag, firing randomly at each other and managing to duck and dodge each other's blasts but of course destroying the theme park around them.

The third cell jnr let out a bored yawn then ate all the candy floss left and jumped up and stretched it raced up to a human running away and jumped on it's back using it to bounce and propel itself up in the air and up against the windscreen of a helicopter and began pulling faces at the news crew inside.

"Blaaaaaaarrrrrgh... pfffffffftttt... aaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaadddddd!"

"Quick quick get an image of this!!" The reporter remarked.

The camera man turned the camera on to the cell jnr who was still pulling faces.

"We're here above the national theme park erected in the 20 mile area west of south city the official location of where the world champion Mr. Satan defeated cell, and strange enough, Cell's children seem to be causing quite a stir up especially since Cell was spotted in a mall only a few days before... Where is the world champion when you need him?"

*****

Majin Buu sat watching the television eating a whole bunch of food; he looked to his good friend Mr. Satan sitting in a corner his back facing the television muttering to himself. "Perhaps if I don't see it, then they can't blame me for not going there."

"Buu could go, but Buu no where to go." Majin Buu remarked obviously unsure of why Mr Satan was scared of the little mini creatures.

*****

"I found the Cell jnrs!!" A voice called out from the third lounge area of Capsule Corp.

J'dee raced in the room and stopped seeing Saiyan Angel Princess sitting in front of the television with chibi Deemo Palagias and Bee.

"Which one of you three found the cell jnrs?" J'dee asked.

"Me!" Bee replied cheerily and point to the TV screen. "There now do I get shinnie all to myself?"

J'dee blinked. "Since when did I make that deal?"

Bee thought for a moment. "Uh two days ago?"

"Doubt it... you must have been dreaming." J'dee replied crossing her arms.

"Yes and it was an extremely good dream, just me and shinnie." Her eyes grew all starry.

Saiyan Angel Princess looked at J'dee. "They're at the Satan theme park where the cell games were. So that reporter person says."

"Okay well time to go get them then." J'dee raced out and saw Quorky holding the dragonball radar radar up and out of BananaGirl's reach.

"Gwimmmie!"

"No. You'll break it."

"Wwwwiiiiiillllll not now gwimmie or you'll never gwet anymore bwananas!!" Chibi BananaGirl jumped up and down trying to reach the dragonball radar radar.

J'dee just grabbed it and clicked the button and motioned Vegeta over. "This area look familiar?"

Vegeta took the radar and looked at it; he let out a low growl. "Great. Just great."

"What is it?" Gohan asked looking at him.

"We're going back to the location of the cell games aren't we?" Mirai asked with a sigh.

J'dee nodded. "Well for some of you it's returning for most of us it's a first time thing. Oh yeah and they turned the area in to a theme park."

"TWHEME PARK!!!! WEEEEE!!!" Chibi BananaGirl's eyes grew starry. "QUORKY ISN'T IT KEWL!! I GET TO GO ON THE TUNNEL OF LWOVE RIDE WITH SKITTLES!!"

A sweatdrop rolled down the side of Vegeta's head and he looked at J'dee.

"Where does she come up with those insane ideas?"

J'dee shrugged. 'Perhaps if your ass wasn't in the middle of the screen in half the battles she wouldn't.' She thought but didn't say anything outside.

"Okay so here's the problem now, who's coming and who's going on this thing?" Gohan asked.

"ME!!! I always wanted to go on a dragonball hunt..." S'rac paused getting strange looks from those who didn't know he wasn't Goku "for a radar." He added quickly then Son grinned. "Besides they'll have food there. I'm hungry."

"Count me in!" Jeril remarked.

"I'm in." J'dee nodded.

"Forget it I'm staying here." Nick crossed his arms.

"I'll go with you guys then." Gohan remarked, he looked at the others. "Right stay here and don't cause any trouble." He looked directly at Chinow, BananaGirl, Kari and Deathstorm directly.

"Trouble mesa never cause trouble, thatsa them notsa me." Deathstorm replied and pointed at the other three.

Gohan rolled his eyes. "Right lets go." He lead the small original transported group minus Nick outside where they took to the skies immediately and towards the theme park.

"SKWITTLES YOU WANNA TAKE ME DWON'T YOU?!" BananaGirl looked up at Vegeta with chibi tear filled eyes.

"No I don't go to theme parks."

"BWUT YOU'LL LET BWRA GO WITHOUT ANY PRWOTECTION FROM DHEM CHIBI CELL'S QUORKY AND I KNOW HOW TO STOP THEM!!"

"Fine just quiet shouting!" Vegeta growled.

"Yay!" BananaGirl lifted her arms up to him. Vegeta let out a sigh and he picked her up.

"Kami I hate her..." Kari growled.

"Oh she's good... real good... but I'll beat her and Vegeta will be mine... oh yes he will be mine." Chinow remarked glaring as Vegeta took to the skies BananaGirl in his arms and Quorky holding on to her.

To Be Continued...

Here ya go a long awaited chappie... sorry it's not the usual ramble length but a lot of stuff has happened and I'm just er... trudging along...

~J'dee