Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Trading Places ❯ Exit Stage Right ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Trading Places

Author: J'dee

Rating: NC-15/6 (offensive language)

Genre: Humour / Drama

Idea: DBGT Pleasantville style... Two siblings are switched with the Brief siblings.

Author's Note: Well I'm sorry about the delay but I guess I can only update all my fics at least once a month or for the actual, actual interactive fics whenever I get enough pieces in. Yet again sorry if I forget your character but as you know it's hard to remember everyone especially when I'm writing about three of these things and I can't get to my reviews to check what you all wanted… But on a better note I turn 23 on Monday the 20th yeah I know I'm old ain't I?

The Disclaimer: I dun own Dragonball / Z / GT *sighs* it would be a nice dream to one day have come true but I can only hope that my very own creations will one day become that successful.

***Exit- Stage Right***

Yamcha and Krillen returned to the group. "Sho got away." Krillen grumbled.

"It's okay." Mabelle gave him a hug.

Yamcha looked round. "Is Goten and Bra still gone?"

"Paris must be important." Washu remarked.

"Mmmmmm Paris." Deathdroid grinned.

Tobias raised an eyebrow. "Uh yeah right whatever."

"Well I'm gunna look for Goten, the sooner we find him the sooner we can leave." Mirai remarked.

"I agree." Piccolo added and walked off.

"Piccie I'm with you!" Bura cried out and followed him lovingly.

The dance music pumped through out the club and minus the running round chibis the club seemed to being going off in the typical manner of a dance club, with strobe lights, colored UV lights (AN: or black lights what ever you wanna call them) reflecting off white making it appear a purple color in the darkness of the club (AN: man Piccolo's cape and turban would look wicked in UV light). All that was needed was some music from Groove Armada or Basement Jaxx to make the place more pumpin'.

Yet the GT crew were not on the dance floor they were looking round for a misplaced Goten. Vegeta was staying put refusing to help, which seemed odd because it was his daughter missing as well. But he seemed to not be able to bend his knee with a chibi BananaGirl attached to his leg and a chibi master Roshi running round him in circles.

"I'm not some baby sitter! Get away!!" He tried to kick Deemo, who was in Master Roshi's body, but failed as the chibi Deemo was to fast for him, something of a trait from being in Master Roshi's body.

Mirai pushed through the crowds and looked round, he sighed at no sight of Gohan and he looked up from the dance floor to the next level up where Piccolo was standing.

Piccolo shook his head to show that he couldn't see Goten either. Mirai walked a few more paces and stopped seeing DeathStorm standing in front of him. "Mirai! Isa been looking for yousa!" She announced.

"Uhhh you're not suppose to be looking for me, you're suppose to be looking for Goten."

"But Isa found yousa instead, Isa say it's fate."

Mirai rolled his eyes. "I just can't escape you can I?"

"Nosa." DeathStorm replied.

"Well at least your honest."

"With yousa Isa can be anything, do yousa like dominatrix?"

Mirai sweatdropped. "Why?"

"Yousa seem like a shy kind of person, so mesa thought maybe that was yoursa thing."

"Ummm no it's not."

"So howsa about that shower scene?"

"I'm trying to find Goten the sooner we find Goten the sooner we can get out of here."

"And then back to Gohan's where theresa a shower right?"

Mirai sweatdropped. "Uuuuh riiiight."

"Well hesa through that wallsa there." DeathStorm pointed.

Mirai looked at the wall. "What makes you say that?"

"Well mesa heard thumping there before."

"I'm surprised you heard anything over this." Mirai motioned to the music playing.

"Mesa come from a world wheresa we hear thisa all the time so itsa normal to hear othersa things, over louder things." She explained.

"I guess I'll have to take your word for it. Stand back."

"Oooh dosa Buster Cannon!! Blastsa it down!" DeathStorm grinned.

Mirai looked at her and he shrugged. "Fine." He pulled his hands back like he was ready to throw a basket ball and in a flash a basketball sized ki ball was there and DeathStorm's eyes grew all starry at getting to watch her mirai at work.

"Buuuuuuuster CANNON!!" He threw the ball at the wall and it blasted through and the wall crumbled showing a passageway. He looked at DeathStorm. "You were right."

"Told yousa." DeathStorm grinned. "Ooooh Goten'sa got Pizza!!"

Goten ran through the hole with J'dee slung over his shoulder. "Thanks, now lets get out of here!!!"

Mirai blinked looking confused. "Why?"

J'dee pointed. "Baby."

"Bebi?" Mirai repeated.

"Not Bebi. BABY!!!" Goten shouted. "The mutha of all babies!"

Mirai turned round in time to see the baby and he looked at DeathStorm grabbed her hand and pulled her away. "Oooh mirai mesa knew yousa cared!!"

J'dee sighed, "I don't know why you instated on picking up that pizza along the way."

Goten shrugged. "Hey I didn't get my meal."

"You know I'm hungry to and my stomach is hurting, not from hunger but from your beefy shoulder." J'dee complained.

*****

The group of them all arrived back at the doorway when Piccolo gave the sign Goten was spotted. Vegeta grumbled about not having the use of his leg. S'rac knelt down and looked at BananaGirl. "We have to make a runner about now, so you have to let go BG."

BananaGirl shook her head and clung tighter to Vegeta's leg. "NWOH!"

"BG. Please?"

"Nwoh."

J'dee looked at BananaGirl. "Random comment time, did you know that in ten years scientists believe bananas will be extinct due to pests?"

BananaGirl's eyes welled up with tears and she began to cry and let go to rub her eyes.

Vegeta bent his knee and let out a breath of relief.

"That was mean." S'rac scolded.

"I know but she'll thank me later. "Dad carry her or she won't move."

"WHAT?!" Vegeta exploded.

"Please we have to leave now or the giant baby-"

"Bebi?"

"Why does everyone say that?"

"GT." S'rac informed her.

J'dee pointed. "B-A-B-Y."

Vegeta turned round and saw the baby trying to come through the hole in the wall with the club being evacuated as fast as possible by everyone else. "What the devil?"

"Goten freed him."

"Oh yeah sure blame me!" Goten rolled his eyes.

"If you hadn't been thinking about food-"

"FIIIIIIIIIINAL FLASH!!!!"

Everyone hit the ground as Vegeta blasted the giant mutated baby and the hole closed up and he turned round picked up the chibi BananaGirl who clung on to him.

"Lets go this place bores me." He added.

"Veggie…" Chinow sighed romantically like he'd just given her a dozen roses.

Kari's eyes grew all starry. "And he's all mine."

*****

The group of them all gathered at Gohan's house and he looked round at all of them. Jeril clung to his arm. "You know they're all not gunna fit in our house Gohan."

Gohan looked at her and he sighed. "You're right."

"Baka brat of Kakarott I could of told you that." Vegeta grumbled and placed BananaGirl on the ground. She stood up tall next to Quorky and grinned at her height.

"I'm sure Bulma could figure a way to turn BG and De- er Master Roshi back to normal." S'rac nudged DeathStorm.

"I'm Death- oof ow…" She glared at S'rac who had nudged her a bit to hard.

"Isn't that right Bulma?"

"Do I get to spend time with Mirai?"

"Wrong Bulma." J'dee pointed to Kari who was standing behind Vegeta doing an obvious check out of his ass.

"We need Seventeen." Aiya complained.

John looked at her. "Well I haven't absorbed him."

"Technically you have so spit him out!" Aiya accused.

"This is after super seventeen, how many times does that have to be repeated?" John asked.

"Until it's is ignored and Seventeen is returned to my loving arms." Aiya replied.

"And Kaky-chan *trumpet horns sound* returned to mine!" Phoenix Starr announced.

J'dee sat on the ground. "Okay so we're gunna just have to continue on with our lives, and go our separate ways for a while till we can sort this out." She looked at Gohan.

"You have any problems Gohan just call me okay?"

Gohan nodded. "I will. So Panny you will stay here with me and your mother."

Jeril grinned and rubbed her hands together evilly. "Hehehe the seduction begins."

S'rac sweatdropped. "Thanks for sharing… not."

Jeril looked at him and blinked. "I said that out loud didn't I?"

S'rac nodded. "Indeed you did."

"Drat." Jeril clicked her fingers at the strange looks she was getting from the others.

"*ahem*" Gohan cleared his throat. "Dad you and mom will stay with Goten in your house as per normal. I'll send Ubuu over on occasions to check up on you." He turned his attention. "The rest of you can remain at Capsule Corp. or thereabouts."

"Skwittles!" BananaGirl announced happily and curled in to him.

"I hate her…" Chinow gave BananaGirl and evil glare and she stuck her tongue out in reply and blew a raspberry at her.

Cathowl looked at Gohan, "So that's it, we just do our own thing?" She asked.

Gohan nodded. "I don't know what else to do but I'm sure after a night's sleep I will think of something."

Washu looked at S'rac. "If only you really were Goku."

S'rac blinked and rubbed the back of his neck. "Sorry. I was for a while if that counted?"

Washu sighed. "I warn you I'm not cooking for you though."

Goten looked at the two of them. "Okay I want to be filled in on what's going on round here!" He flapped is arms about in distress.

"Maybe it's best if you stay with Yamcha for a while Goten." J'dee remarked.

"What?" Goten looked at her. "Why?"

"Saves me a double trip."

Goten sweatdropped. "Uuuuh what is wrong with everyone?"

Yamcha shrugged. "I'm just as confused as you."

Krillen looked at Marron and then at nick. "Marron will stay with her family if you don't mind Trunks."

Nick frowned "Damnit."

"What are we going to do about Master Roshi?" Mabelle asked picking up the chibi Deemo, who looked round obviously for some mischief to perform due to the influence of the 50 other knights in his unstable mind.

*****

"Why are we staying here?" Trunks complained looking round the room with disgust and shaking his head.

"Hehehe I don't mind!" Master Roshi grinned staring directly at one of the near naked pictures on the wall.

Paris cringed and stepped behind Trunks. "I really don't like that guy."

"I can't believe you found him like you did grandpa." Pan remarked to Goku.

Goku rubbed the back of his neck. "It wasn't hard he was thrown out of every adult shop within his town, after a while that sort of thing is labelled. I told them it was drugs so when this Deemo guy gets his body back he won't have to bad of a perverted record."

Trunks sighed and sat down on the bed.

Bra was busy playing the play station 2 Bodokai in tournament mode. "Wooohooo this heart virus thing rules! It's killing him!"

Trunks sighed. "Bra will you quit playing that thing?"

"No way, check it! Dad's winning." Bra protested.

Trunks looked at the screen. "It's probably the only way he'll ever beat Goku."

"I can't believe you'd say such a thing about the heart virus." Chi-chi looked at the screen. "Don't worry I got the vaccine so it's not killing me. But the other fellow."

"Why are you doing this?" Mirai Bulma asked.

Bra held up the cheat sheet "Hey I win tournament mode with every character on the last one I select Goku and he'll go super saiyan for if I push select and X so why not?"

(AN: my brother is currently trying to do this with his Bodokai game.)

"Okay we're all here for a reason, We're young and in teenager bodies, and this place is the only we can be without being distracted." Goku explained.

"He's right the mother of this guy's body doesn't seem to be home much. So we could use this place as a base so we can build a device to get us back to our own dimension using that." Trunks motioned over to the game boy sitting on the table.

"Wooohooo I won! Oooh check it I get thirty thousand zenie!"

"If only that were real." Chi-chi sighed. "I could use that money."

Goku looked at Chi-chi. "Don't worry we'll be okay."

Trunks sighed and tapped at the game boy with a pen. "We need money though and we need lots of it so we can afford to start to build the device to get us home."

"Do you think they'll have a tournament here offering money?" Videl asked.

Goku shook his head. "I don't think so."

"We'll probably have to rob a bank." Pan sighed and slumped down on the ground.

"Reow…"

They looked over to the kitten sitting in the doorway.

"Oooh it's the kitten's feeding time!" Bra jumped up and ran off to feed the kitten, with the kitten following her in a race to the kitchen as if the kitten arriving there first would make the food appear faster.

"She's taken a liking to that kitten." Trunks remarked shaking his head.

"So what can you gather about those who own these bodies so far?" Mirai Bulma asked.

Goku scratched his head. "He's not much different from me. He likes food, he has a sword though a real and wooden one."

"Mine has a dog and an annoying sibling." Videl replied with a sigh.

Trunks looked at the walls, the majority of it covered with calendar girl pictures, and cars. "Just look around. But I have the feeling this guy is somewhat of a part time mechanic. So it might make getting certain equipment easier."

"Is there any of them that you think would be able to get anything easier that we could use to fix up this mess?" Paris asked.

Goku shrugged. "I'm not to sure yet.

"Hehehe I'm in no rush I'm young again!" Master Roshi announced. "I could get all the ladies I wanted!"

Chi-chi gave Goku a sidelong glance. "Of all of the people why did he have to be stuck here with us too?"

Goku rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "I don't know Chi-chi. I didn't push the button. And I didn't choose who it would effect."

"There has to be a pattern here on why certain people were switched and not the others." Trunks mused.

Bra walked back in the room and Bulma looked at her. "So how old did you say this body you're in is?"

"She's about twenty-two going on twenty-three why?" Bra replied.

"Well she's old enough to get us what we need legally." Trunks remarked. 'But then again so am I. This body is nineteen and here the legal age for mostly anything is eighteen."

"That means I can as well." Pan added.

Bulma began to write on a scrap piece of paper Trunks, Pan and Bra's names and split the paper in three and put it to the side. "Okay so we have three of legal age here, that should make it easier. I'll draw up the plans, and give you three the list of what we need and get you to split up and cover three sections of the city to get what we need." She explained.

"What about the money we need to get it?" Goku asked.

"I think we might have to steal what we need." Mirai Bulma remarked.

"And get another record on the lives of these poor people." Bulma shook her head.

"Poor?! Them! I doubt it! They stole our bodies!" Chi-chi protested.

"Just like we stole theirs." Pan pointed out.

"Borrowed is the term we should use, because we intend to get our bodies back and they will probably want theirs back." Bra added.

"Right well lets get this thing started." Bulma picked up a pen and a piece of paper. "Time to do this the old fashioned way." She added.

"Mom there's a computer in the room I'm using." Bra stated.

"It's probably old though." Bulma frowned.

"Then you can fix it, make it go faster." Trunks reminded her. "You are a genus after all." He added playing on her pride.

Bulma grinned. "I am aren't I?"

Mirai Bulma frowned. "Was I really this arrogant?" She asked no one in particular.

*****

Goten sat at the table in his house and watched as Bura walked round and round looking pretty much bored.

Jeril scratched her head and opened the oven. "So ummm I cook right?"

Gohan nodded. "Yes. For the fiftieth time."

"Can't you know just get take-outs?" Jeril asked.

"I'll cook." Bura remarked and walked in to the kitchen.

Jeril grinned. "Great thanks!"

"Can you cook?" Gohan asked.

"Well yeah sure just not from what you've got in your cupboards. I may know some Japanese but not enough to read the labels."

Gohan looked at her. "That's it?" He asked.

"Well that and I though you and me could ya know?" Jeril winked at him.

Gohan jumped up out of his seat. "Oh no no no no!" He protested.

"What's wrong you seemed up for it the other night?"

"I'm no listening… I'm not listening…" Bura sang from the kitchen.

"That was before you, before I knew who you were. I'm not cheating on my wife!"

"Awww c'mon it's still her body. What's wrong Gohan?"

Gohan blushed and rubbed the back of his neck furiously with obvious discomfort and nervousness. "It's just that I've… er, me and Videl, we…"

"Oh kami don't tell me you haven't slept with anyone else?!" Jeril exclaimed.

"Well no we haven't." Gohan confessed.

"Bura did you hear that?!"

"Awwwww kawaii, now where can I find me a guy like that, who happens to have Bardock's hair and eyes, or even better Piccolo would be nice."

Gohan sweatdropped. "Okay that's enough you two."

"We're making him nervous Bura."

"Correction you are, now stop teasing him." Bura scolded.

"Shhhh don't say it out loud!" Jeril remarked.

Gohan raised an eyebrow. "Teasing huh?" He looked at Jeril.

"Hehe… Bura!" Jeril ran out with Gohan giving chase.

"Come back here I'll show you teasing!!" Gohan shouted.

Bura added the next ingredient to the pot humming to herself.

*****

S'rac opened the cupboard for the fifth time and Goten looked up at him from the table.

"Dad there's no food there. You have to drive mom to the supermarket to get more food you ate it all this morning." Goten remarked.

S'rac's eyes widened. "Me? Drive?"

"Yes you have a car and a license remember?" Goten reminded him.

"Oh yeah I do." S'rac rubbed the back of his neck.

Washu walked out and she looked at Goten sitting at the table. "I suppose you two are hungry?" She asked with a sigh.

S'rac looked at her fro the cupboards and nodded. "I can make food… but I uh…"

Washu looked at him. "You what?"

"I um use packet food, like popcorn and stuff." S'rac replied.

Goten looked at the two of them strangely. "What's going on here are you two hiding something from me?" He asked.

They looked at him and shook their heads at the same time.

"Of course not Goten!" S'rac remarked.

"Why would we do something like that?" Washu added.

"You two are acting like you're just friends and not married. It's a bit strange." Goten frowned. "You're not getting divorced are you?" He asked.

S'rac frowned. "No."

"We're not its okay Goten." Washu confirmed. "That would just be so stupid, after all we've been together for so long."

Goten nodded. "Well I feel like I'm missing out on something here, like some of you are hiding something from me."

"Hiding?" S'rac breathed in and gulped quietly.

"We're not hiding anything." Washu added and nodded her head quickly.

*****

Nick drummed his fingers on the machine and he sighed looking at the tied up Cell jnrs. The machine was still fried. "I'm not to sure on what to do here sis."

J'dee let out a sigh and she looked at the machine. "A message we need to get a message to them, but we can't until this thing is fixed, you're the smarter one, can't you fix it?"

Nick raised an eyebrow. "I'm no boy genus. This is over my head."

J'dee leant up against the wall, she watched as Nick drummed his fingers again and she turned the page in the blue print book. "Ooooh check it blue prints for seventeen."

"Juanna?!" Aiya stuck her head in the door.

"Whoa do you have super sonic hearing or what?" Nick asked.

"You said Juanna."

"No she said Seventeen." Nick remarked confused.

"Shortened name for Seventeen in Japanese." J'dee explained.

"Oh I get it now." Nick nodded.

"Can you make me Juanna?" Aiya asked.

"We can't even fix this machine what makes you think we could make an android that's capable of massive amounts of destruction?" Nick asked in reply.

Aiya shrugged. "Juanna." She repeated.

"Uh did she even hear a word I said?" Nick asked J'dee.

"Juanna." Aiya repeated again.

J'dee looked at Nick and he let out a sigh. "I need sleep, sis you work on this."

"You're giving up?" J'dee asked.

"I can work better when I've slept. I haven't slept." Nick stated and he walked out.

"Juanna." Aiya repeated and she pouted seeing Nick wasn't going to work on making her, her very own Seventeen.

J'dee got up. "Sorry Aiya we want to get this machine working again. Damn we need Gohan for this." She complained and left.

Aiya walked in to the lab and she picked up the blue prints for Seventeen and she looked round the lab and grinned to herself. "Juanna." She grinned to herself.

*****

Mabelle grabbed Deemo before he could climb out the window of Kame house again and towards the ocean she walked back holding him by the diapers to his room and put him in his bed.

"Now stay Deemo." She ordered.

He just grinned at her and she let out a sigh.

"You're not going to stay are you?"

He shook his head still grinning widely at her.

Krillen walked in. "Marron's in bed now."

"That's nice but he won't stay put." Mabelle frowned.

"Here." Krillen handed Deemo a glass of milk and he took it and downed the contents and tried to get out of the bed again but stifled a yawn instead and fell over backwards in to a deep sleep.

"What did you do?" Mabelle asked.

"Something Master Roshi used to do to me to make sure I was asleep so he could peek in on Launch." Krillen explained.

Mabelle curled up her nose. "Hentai." She mumbled.

"Well lets go to bed I'm tired." Krillen let out a sigh. That music is still ringing in my ears." He complained as he walked out.

Mabelle pulled some blankets of Deemo and she walked out and upstairs following Krillen to their bedroom. Trying to think of an excuse of not having to get changed in front of him, and blushing at the thought of having too.

*****

Cathowl, Chinow, Phoenix Starr, John and Piccolo sat in an apartment and Chinow didn't look impressed with it. "Damn then for sticking us here, we could of snuck in to Vegeta's room." She sniffled upset, "But BananaGirl and Kari get to stay behind there. Why?"

Piccolo looked at her. "It would look suspicious to Vegeta otherwise if Kari didn't stay there. And as for BananaGirl she didn't want to leave DeathStorm the two of them have something planned I'm sure of it and I don't like it."

Cathowl just shrugged. "Well we've all had some adventures today so I say we get some sleep and we can go back and cause more mischief tomorrow."

"Like bringing *Trumpet horns sound* Kakky-chan back!" Phoenix Starr announced.

John uncovered his ears and looked at Phoenix Starr. "Where do those trumpet sounds come from?" He asked.

Phoenix Starr grinned widely "It happens ever time I say Kak-"

*Whoomp*

Cathowl put her hand over Phoenix Starr's mouth. "Don't please my ears are ringing as it is." She removed her hand.

"Ky-CHAN *trumpet horns sound*!"

"Arrrrrgh now she's just being annoying!" Chinow grumbled.

Phoenix Starr grinned at them

John flopped back on the bed and pulled the blankets up over his head. "Sleepy, sleep, sleep, sleep…" He mumbled.

Piccolo looked at them. "Right you lot get to sleep now, I'm going to have you up in the morning so we can return to Capsule Corp." He ordered.

"I swear I'll get Vegeta. He will be mine… oh yes he will be mine." Chinow mumbled.

*****

DeathStorm stopped outside Vegeta's Bedroom and nodded at BananaGirl. "There yousa go, Vegeta's bedroom."

"Skwittles." BananaGirl smiled and opened the door and peeked inside.

"Now mesa off to findsa Trunksa." Deathdroid walked off down the hallway.

BananaGirl stepped in to the room tip toeing up to the bed and peering in to see Vegeta lying there asleep. She grinned to herself and climbed up on to the bed and in to the bed curling up next to Vegeta in the bed.

"Mmmmm Skwittles." She muttered happily.

DeathStorm slipped in to Mirai's room and heard a shower running and her eyes suddenly lit up. "It's mesa mirai in shower!" She quickly covered her mouth to hide her excitement and slipped to the bathroom and slipped in to see Mirai in the shower.

DeathStorm sat down on the floor watching quiet happily. "Mesa in heaven."

Kari walked out of the bathroom and she stopped and let out a sigh, usually it was the female who told the man to take the spare room but Vegeta had been rather annoyed of late so she decided to comply with his request after all she could choose anytime she would share the bed with him and she grinned to herself happily.

She looked at Vegeta sleeping in the bed soundly and she raised an eyebrow seeing a small figure next to him in the bed.

"BG… that little sneak. Even as a Chibi she can't be trusted. Well two can play at this game." Kari grinned and rubbed her hands together and slipped in to the bed on the other side of Vegeta her eyes forming in to hearts. "Hehehe… I am his wife after all he is destined to choose me."

*****

Deathdroid and Tobias sat in the lounge playing a game station consol on two player, oblivious to the on goings upstairs or anywhere else in the DBZ world.

"Eat dust!" Tobias cried making his car speed past Deathdroid's.

"Grrrr." Deathdroid growled speeding up his car using the turbo button to catch up.

"Ha you can't beat me."

"I will win!"

Turles was leaning up against the doorframe watching the two of them and he rolled his eyes and shook his head. This was pathetic, he was given the job of watching to chibi cells to make sure they stayed put and not cause any trouble but this was boring, more than boring, he partially did wish that King Yemma had chosen someone else.

"I'd rather deal with yaoi girl." He muttered to himself and then sat down on the couch.

"Player one wins!"

"Wooohooo that's me!!" Tobias cheered.

"Grrrrr." Deathdroid growled.

"Bring it on."

"I will!!" Deathdroid lunged at Tobias.

Turles let out a sigh in watching the cartoon cloud "fighting" cloud dash past the base of the couch.

*****

To Be Continued…

R & R please… comments criticism, ideas on what can happen next…

~J'dee