Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Trading Places ❯ Wow that's some sugar high ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Trading Places

Author: J'dee

Rating: NC-15/6 (offensive language)

Genre: Humour / Drama

Idea: DBGT Pleasantville style... Two siblings are switched with the Brief siblings.

Author's Note: Sorry it's been so long aswell lack of compy access to type when inspired... been refill transferring... Anyways I want to thank S'rac and Jeril for some of their crazy inspiration list of places the cell jnrs can head too.

The Disclaimer: Trading Places is my fic idea and mine alone... But I do not own the characters only the one bearing my name... and Nick. *nods*

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

***Wow that's some sugar high***

Chi-chi stood on the patio watching as Goku looked up at the sky, the rain was light in falling and she looked at him worriedly.

"Grandpa I'm going to come." Pan said determined.

Goku looked at her. "No they need you here. I'm just going to retrieve Cell I shouldn't be too long, I can't let him hurt anyone else."

"Goku..." Chi-chi looked tearful and she stopped in her narrative to blow out a breath of air, her breath turned in to steam instantly within contact of the cold air.

"Chi-chi I will be careful this isn't my body, I can't do any harm to it."

She gave him a hug and he accepted it and looked down at her, "You'll get home and then everything will be okay."

"I want you to come with us Goku. We miss you." Bulma remarked her voice serious

"It's up to the dragons to decide that when I get back." Goku looked at them before he walked outside then taking to the air in search of Cell.

"How do you think he'll do?" Trunks asked looking out the window.

"He should be okay, he is Goku after all." Mirai Bulma smiled.

*****

"Nasty put some clothes on, I told ya, don't walk out your house with out your clothes on, I told ya..." J'dee sung.

"Do you mind? We're in a little bit of trouble here?" S'rac remarked.

"We're on a stage aren't we... perhaps if we entertain them they might um... let us live?" J'dee offered.

"I say we blast them." Turles pulled up his sleeves.

"I agree with Turles." Piccolo added.

"Goten." J'dee looked at him.

"It's been a while since I've dealt with this kind of thing." He remarked.

"You've dealt with Cell jnrs before?" S'rac asked.

"Actually no." Goten confessed. "But I'm saiyan, guess what I'm opting for?"

"C'mon J'dee we're in the bodies of warriors lets try it out." Mabelle grinned and shuffled over close to Piccolo.

"Don't know what cha thinking, but hello not in a warrior's body here." She motioned to herself a bit distraught. "This about as disastrous as the tragic fashion sense of the evil one size to small white pants!! They torment me!!"

Goten looked Bura. "She isn't Bra right?" He asked.

"No. She's not." Bura confirmed.

"Oh for a second there she had me convinced." Goten nodded.

*WHACK*

"I heard that!" J'dee cried out.

Suddenly all the cell jnrs cracked up laughing and the group on the stage stared at J'dee and Goten.

"They like that."

"Good for them." Goten grumbled and rubbed his head. "You sure you're not a warrior?"

"I only got three belts in martial arts before my dojo burnt down so I know I'm no warrior."

"Why didn't you look for your sensei for private training?" S'rac asked.

"He was having a crisis with this girl... last thing I need is to be involved in that. Especially since he kept throwing me those. 'your eyes are so beautiful' thing." J'dee let out a breath.

The cell jnrs were now back to watching. "Quick someone do something." Mabelle remarked.

"Fine." Turles blasted the roof off the theatre.

"Not like that." Mabelle grumbled.

"Tis an exit is it not?" S'rac looked at Mabelle.

*****

Goku landed in the mountain area and looked round Cell was playing with him, he was jumping from place to place and his little minions were with him, except in the form of two guys. This was a new battle though, he couldn't kill Cell due to the innocent body he possessed, but he knew Cell would kill him with no reserves for the innocent body he was in.

Goku's eyes scanned the area and he let his senses fill him up he could feel every move below from the squirrel ramming across in to it's tree to a leaf blowing in a light breeze it was all there and it was all open, but Cell wasn't there.

"Damnit... he was there a minute ago." Goku frowned. The only upside was Cell's energy was restricted to what the human body could give out, and Goku knew that it was the same for him too.

"S'rac, John... forgive me if anything goes wrong." He spoke softly hoping his words could reach the other world.

Then out of nowhere Goku was slammed in to the ground with great force so much he was sure he felt and heard some of his bones crack.

*****

"Fly faster!!!" Bura shouted grabbing J'dee's hand.

"Hello wasn't trained here!!" She shouted back.

S'rac paused in mid air, while Jeril flew directly in to him slamming him forward.

"Hey!" Jeril frowned. "What's the idea?"

S'rac looked at them his face full of seriousness. "Goku... he's fighting Cell, in mine and John's bodies. I can feel it he asked me to forgive him."

J'dee blinked. "He made contact with you... that's great. But WE GOT A BIG PROBLEM FOLLOWING US!!!" She shouted much to a similar fashion Bulma would explode.

Goten blinked. "Wow, maybe she's Bulma instead."

"I'm J'dee!!" She waved her arms about angrily. "I like being me... and the CELL JNRS ARE COMING!!"

Goten looked over. "Oh wow they are too."

J'dee was caught off guard as a Cell jnr IT'd in front of her and charged her in to the ground. She felt the pain as her back was dragged across the ground deeper and deeper in to it.

Suddenly there was a flash and J'dee was left lying there and they looked over to see Vegeta and Gohan standing there.

"You may not be my daughter. But that doesn't mean I'm going to let you get her body destroyed." Vegeta growled and pulled her out of the ground.

Goten flew down quickly and landed next to Gohan. "Capsule Corp... it's unguarded."

"It'll be okay. I don't' think any cell jnrs will attack while John is there. They wouldn't want to cause damage to the body he's in."

S'rac and the others landed on the ground.

Vegeta looked up and he held his hands up in a familiar motion.

Jeril stared for a moment as he aimed at the heard of Cell jnrs who were deprived of their escaping entertainment. "Ack!!" She realised what move Vegeta was about to pull off. "HIT THE DIRT!"

Everyone hit the dirt, at the familiar cry out of Vegeta's better signature attack.

"FIIIIIIIIINAL FLASH!!!"

*****

Goku blinked for a moment as he was embedded in to the solid rock in the middle of a cliff face, he'd heard Vegeta's voice.

"I don't understand." He blocked suddenly as Cell charged at him and there was fury of multiple attacks.

"Why don't you just die!!!" Cell shouted at him.

Goku looked at Cell and for a moment he paused aswell it was like they were being linked to their true forms and what the other was doing at the moment.

"Something wrong?" Goku slammed a fist in to Cell's face and charged at him the rocks he was embedded in falling to the ground below.

"I hate sugar..." Cell sounded like he was complaining and then Goku remembered a scene he'd seen on the television of John, with a large bag of sugar.

"He's eating raw sugar isn't he?"

Cell glared at Goku. "Not now... why does he have to do that now?"

"Maybe he's hungry."

"I'm perfect I don't need food."

Goku realised what was happening and he grinned and took the upper hand in the battle Cell was linked to his body and all the sugar consumption was beginning to effect Cell's mind, obviously not the mind in his body.

*****

John sat there munching on a handful of raw sugar while chibi Banana Girl sat there watching eyes wide and blinking. "Dude dat looks weird."

Quorky sweatdropped standing by her side and using a needle to stitch up his torn arm to prevent the inner fluff form coming out. "Next time make sure he watches where he's swinging that knife, he got my arm trying to cut that bag open." Quorky complained.

Chibi BananaGirl watched Mirai trying to walk across the room, Epona hanging on to one leg. Saiyan Angel Princess the other while DeathStorm was attached firmly to his waist.

Mirai was in a Vegeta mode most definitely. BananaGirl grabbed her backpack and she walked out of the room in search of Vegeta, if they could cling to Mirai like that she wanted to cling to Vegeta.

She entered the lab where Nick was working, Vegeta had been in here last she knew. The chibi placed her backpack on the ground and opened it up.

"Hn?" Nick looked over at her and he sighed. "Oh it's you." He sounded like Trunks, but she knew otherwise. He went back to working on the whazzit thing she had no idea what it was, just that it had brought her to this world in the first place.

"How's it coming?" Shin asked hovering down from the high part of the lab

"Well it's doing okay I guess, but I don't build cross world transporters everyday here so you have to bare with me." Nick replied wiping his brow on the sleeve.

Shin looked off to the side suddenly and he frowned. "Seems to be a threat... stay here and fix this thing. I'll send mirai in on my way out."

Shin hovered past Chibi BananaGirl she stood there and Quorky entered standing next to her.

"I'm not going anywhere... you psycho's won't let me." Nick complained as he continued to work.

Chibi BananaGirl opened her backpack and pulled out some bananas. "Tell me where Skwittle went or you whill eat BANANA'S!!"

Nick didn't run round he just rubbed his temples. "Look Vegeta will be back he just buggared off."

"LIAR!!" Chibi BananaGirl accused.

"Yo nana's a liar." Nick retorted and continued to work.

Chibi BananaGirl blinked and looked at Quorky. "What did he say?"

"I think he was saying your grandmother lies."

"Look I'm trying to bring my body back, then perhaps I can actually get some, now go away."

"No!! SKWITTLES!! Where is skwittles?!" She shouted her chibi fists balling up at her sides. She then looked at the cross world transporter.

"He's not here!!!" Nick shouted spinning round angrily.

Chibi BananaGirl was still looking at the cross world transporter. "Is that the giant intergalactic whazzit-meh-bob-phone-meh-thingie?"

"No, that's over there." Nick motioned to the other machine.

"I'll break it!" Chibi BananaGirl threatened.

"Do and I'll kick your butt kid."

Chibi BananaGirl raced over and kicked the machine.

Nick blinked and his brows knitted together. "Right that's it!" Nick raced over and grabbed Chibi BananaGirl before she kicked it again, he stopped and looked as the machine began to spark out electricity. The machine sparked out and the electricity hit her and it knocked Nick back.

Nick sat up form where he'd been flung and looked at BananaGirl. "What the-?" He paused seeing she wasn't a chibi anymore. "That's it... he raced to the hallways. "TRUNKS!!!" He shouted.

"MESA NOT LETTING HIMSA COME!!!" DeathStorm cried out.

"BRING DEEMO!! AND QUICK!! I WANNA TEST SOMETHING!!"

"DON'T SHOUT I'M COMING!!!" Trunks shouted back.

"NOSA MIRAISA NOOOOO!!"

"Trunks-kunny nooo."

"Don't go!!"

Nick walked back in grinning he grabbed the unconscious BananaGirl and dragged her away form the machine by her arms. "Sorry kid. At least you're back to your normal age."

The phone crackled and a voice filled the air. "Hello??"

Nick's eyes widened. He raced to it and picked up the receiver. "HI!!" He greeted eagerly.

"I can tell you want to go home." The female voice smiled. "Getting too much for you?"

"Who is this?" He asked.

"It's Bulma."

"BULMA!! Thank G-O.D man"

"Just keep working on the cross world transporter. I've figured what you've done so far you can pull one person through if you aim for me or my mirai self we can help you fix it."

"Really?"

"I can see what you're doing so far. I'll guide you through it."

"That's excellent."

Suddenly a screech filled the air. "Where's Gohan?!"

"Chi-chi!!"

"No-"

"*ahem*" Bulma cleared her throat. "Sorry she's just excited."

"We're close aren't we?" Nick asked.

"Very."

Nick let out a sigh of relief. "Wait do I still have my job?"

There was a pause, a mumbling sound in the background was heard as voices spoke.

"Trunks says you do."

"Phew." Nick let out a relieved sigh.

There came a thunk sound and he looked over as Trunks came trudging in. Epona, Saiyan Angel Princess and DeathStorm all still attached to him firmly. But he held Chibi Deemo under his arm.

"Trunks!!" Bulma's voice cried.

Trunks looked over and he suddenly grabbed the receiver from Nick. "Mom."

He was suddenly unaware too the three girls latched to him rubbing up against him adoringly while Nick stepped back sweatdropping at the scene.

"Mom... are you guys okay?" He asked urgently.

"We're fine. We can see everything I've redirected the satellite to be able to cross worlds so we can see what you're doing. We've sent Goku out to collect Cell and the two Cell juniors."

"That's great. The sooner you're back the sooner we can get you all back to normal."

"I'll lead you and Nick through the cross world transporter, we can guide you as it is so it can pull one of us back. Me or your mother will come through."

"Okay." Trunks nodded.

"Right lets start... With this guy though." He grabbed Chibi Deemo and sat him in front of the phone and gave it a kick, Trunks glared at him. "Trunks me. I know what I'm doing." He grinned. "I always wanted to say that."

The machine sparked and Deemo was suddenly zapped. Trunks watched in surprise as the chibi was returned to the rightful age Master Roshi should be.

Nick grabbed Deemo's hands and he dragged him over next to where BananaGirl was lying.

"She's going to get a fright when she wakes up." Quorky noted from where he'd sat and observed the entire thing.

Trunks grabbed the receiver again. "Okay we're ready."

*****

Goku's feet skidding across the ground as Cell held his hands in a grapple of power lock, Cell was winning by managing to push Goku back with his energy.

"I'm going to destroy you once and for all."

"I'm not going to make it easy for you."

"But you are." Cell smirked.

Still Goku's grip didn't loosen, though he did have the concern for S'rac, if he died again... then this body died, where would that level S'rac? Would he die too with the link to his body strong, one dies he feared that they both could, it was a thought that was above him. It was still a possible and realistic fear.

Cell's cry brought Goku to now and Cell charged up the energy rippling round him and Goku lost his grip and was flung back as the energy flickered.

"Wow that's some sugar high." Goku observed. "I'm gunna have to watch myself." He added and jumped back up to his feet he watched the twitching Cell. It was definitely a sugar influence.

'S'rac remind that kid to lay off the sugar.' He thought.

*****

'Heh...' S'rac ducked a Cell jnr attack and followed through with a dodge roll and slipped up to his feet falling in to a stance. 'Will do.' He thought back to Goku. It was great to have a link to Goku. They were one sort of well in a really twisted kind of way. Even though they were two different people and souls switched they were still one with each other.

"What's that stance?" Gohan blinked watching.

J'dee stepped up beside Gohan. "S'rac's a ninja in training." She informed him.

"Ninja?" Gohan blinked and watched. The Cell jnr hit the ground with a thud and exploded. S'rac picked up a piece of metal and he grinned.

"I think we were looking for this."

"Lets get back..." J'dee frowned.

"I'm in the mode for some blasting." Mabelle grinning holding her hand up in front of her and in the typical 18 fashion blasted away a handful of charging cell juniors. "And my batteries haven't run out yet." She flicked some hair from her face.

They blinked as Vegeta stepped in front of them Piccolo next to him. As if on cue Gohan stood next to Piccolo and Goten on the other side of Vegeta.

"FIIIIIIII-"

"Kaaaaameeeeeee-"

"Maaaaaassss-"

"Speeeecial-"

"Time we should back up a little and give them some room." Turles pulled the group of souls swappers away from the scene.

A group of Cell junior's new one were racing towards them, ready to attack and lung on them all probably in an attempt to kill them... more than likely.

"NNNNAL-"

"Haaaaameeeeeee-"

"Seeeeeeennnnko-"

"Beeeeam-"

"Dude those cell juniors are so gunna get it." S'rac grinned holding on to the piece needed for the cross world transporter.

"I've wanted to see something like this live for a while." J'dee noted.

"FLASH!"

"HA!"

"HA!"

"CANNON!!"

The four blasts shot out in front and hit the group of cell jnrs charging making the ground tremor and the cell jnrs explode.

The smoke covering any sign of survival.

"Grab on to S'rac NOW!" Gohan shouted.

"What?" S'rac blinked and he felt a collection of hands.

"Vegeta!!" Goten shouted.

"Hmph. Go ahead."

"Instant Transmission S'rac..." Gohan informed him. "Capsule Corp."

"Right Capsule Corp. here we come." S'rac grinned placing two fingers to his forehead and lowering his head in immense focus.

"Please let it work." Bura crossed her fingers.

The group of them vanished.

The smoke cleared and Vegeta stood there and looked at the two remaining cell juniors with the only two pieces needed for the cross world transporter in their grasp.

"Be glad I didn't blast you two as well. I'll be back for those." He motioned to the pieces and placed two fingers to his forehead instant transmisisoning out.

*****

The group looked round and S'rac cheered. "I got it right!!" He raced round in circles and stopped and raced up to the fridge and opened it. "I'm hungry."

"He landed us in the kitchen..." Jeril rubbed her temples. "Why am I not surprised?"

J'dee frowned and she walked out and looked round. She noticed Shin trying to leave through the front door but Bee was attached to him firmly refusing to let go.

J'dee cleared her throat and the supreme kai turned round and looked at her he seemed glad that she was alright.

"Did everyone return okay?" He asked his face turning serious.

"Sure why?"

"Seems we have a few extra situations..." He looked at her seriously. "This is your band here. They're going to be trouble."

"Trouble." J'dee repeated as Goten stepped up beside her. "Meaning?"

"If they're here for too long their bodies will..." He let out a breath. "Transform."

Goten looked at him. "Is that so bad?"

"Their mere teleportation here transformed me from my fused form back to my original form, if they can strip me of my fused form..."

Goten looked at J'dee. "You did that."

"So that's why you're um... smaller." J'dee rubbed the back of her neck

"Yes. But just imagine what your band could do to themselves or even this world or what Goku and the others can do to your own?"

"Transform." J'dee repeated nodding solemnly.

"Transform." Shin repeated as he nodded.

"AHHHHH!!!! NICK WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!?!" Trunks voice shouted.

"Uh-oh!" J'dee raced towards the lab and raced in and she blinked seeing a proper aged BananaGirl lying on the floor next to a normal looking Master Roshi and a guy lying on the floor.

"Whose that?" J'dee asked.

Trunks sighed. "Deemo... It was suppose to be my mother."

"I didn't do anything!" Nick protested. "Except push the button you told me to. Did I mention I'm now not a button pushing fan." He added looking at J'dee.

Her eyes narrowed. "Oh yea rub it in... But the minute we get back home you'll still play round with the radio button and channel surf admit it!"

Goten was next I followed by Gohan and then Vegeta.

"Vegeta you're back." Nick noted.

"Hmph." The prince of saiyans just huffed.

"Oooowwww my head." Deemo sat up and he looked down at himself and then looked round. "Wait." He looked confused. "I'm me..." He stood up. "I'm not a chibi and I'm not wrinkly!!"

J'dee looked over at Master Roshi. "Roshi's back... Oh man..." She shuffled behind Goten as Roshi began to stir and sit up. He blinked.

Vegeta frowned as Jeril pulled S'rac in, he was munching on a leg of something meaty. Jeril grabbed the attachment for the cross world transporter form his free hand and handed it to Nick. "There. Two pieces left." She informed Nick

"So upon arrival they switched back in to their rightful bodies." I grinned suddenly. "That means..."

"I'm gunna go tell Marron!" Nick raced out.

J'dee blinked and saw the look Trunks, Vegeta, Gohan and Goten were giving her. "So he likes blondes..."

"Well my mother lead us through to creating this." Trunks motioned to a monitor, "she can see us so now with her guidance we can see them."

Jeril looked at the blank screen. S'rac nodded. "Tune it to Goku's match with Cell. I wanna see how he's doing."

"I can't believe he has to fight him again." Mabelle frowned.

Trunks turned it on and flicked through the channels. J'dee stopped him when they reached her house. "Check it. My mum." She motioned to the screen excitedly.

"My dad's battle please..." Gohan spoke up he did sound worried.

"Right sorry." J'dee let Trunk continue the channel surf until the screen flickered and then the scene of Goku's battle against Cell came on to the screen.

"So that's what you look like eh?" Vegeta smirked looking at S'rac's body onscreen.

"And that's John." J'dee looked to the other.

"If you root for Cell J'dee I'm gunna thump you." Mabelle warned me.

"John's like family though..."

"That's my dad there though." Goten frowned as Goku was knocked back a few feet and was jumping up and bout from his feet to his hands dodging ki blast after ki blast.

"Wow he's good." S'rac remarked munching on the meaty leg thing again.

There was a suddenly bright light as cell fired the largest ki blast last and S'rac suddenly jolted backwards like he'd been hit. "Oh something's wrong..." S'rac groaned.

"Dad!" Gohan looked at the screen it was still to bright to see the result of the blast.

"Shin... I gotta go talk to him." J'dee raced from the room.

"Transform..." Goten murmured and he frowned. "I don't like how Shin said that."

*****

To Be Continued...

R & R please!!

~J'dee