Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Trading Places ❯ Transformation ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Trading Places

Author: J'dee

Rating: NC-15/6 (offensive language)

Genre: Humour / Drama

Idea: DBGT Pleasantville style... Two siblings are switched with the Brief siblings.

Author's Note: I want to keep thanking Jeril and S'rac for their ideas on the list I have for where and what the cell jnrs get up to… man they are just the kawaiiest… sure they're evil but they're a kawaii evil… plus they were only in about two episodes I'm giving them a much better credit this way… don't ya think?

The Disclaimer: I own Nick and myself… well I don't own Nick I can't claim Nick, cause it's my brother with my cousin's name… I rarely use my brother's real names in fics that involve him; he doesn't like Internet exposure… though he does like a little thing called Kazaa… heard of it? Well I don't own it either like I don't own the D to the B to the Z or the G to the T.

Chapter Nineteen

***Transformation***

"S'rac…" Jeril was by her muse's side helping him up and he flashed the Son grin and nodded. "Heh I'm okay, good think I'm in Goku's body… I might not be alive…"

Gohan frowned and looked at S'rac. "You better not let anything happen to my dad's body."

Goten looked at S'rac. "He actually acts a lot like dad… no wonder it was hard to tell the difference… I wonder can he transform like dad can?"

Jeril suddenly shuffled up next to Gohan and grabbed his arm and rubbed up against him. Gohan blinked and he looked down at her sweatdropping. "Ummmm yes hi Jeril…"

"Hiiiii." She grinned at him.

Goten shook his head. "Has the smoke cleared yet?" he asked looking at the screen.

"Not yet." Mabelle replied. "I feel always on the outside looking in." She sighed.

There was a long pause and finally the smoke cleared and they stared as Goku stood there still in S'rac's body, Cell still in John the two of them just looking at each other, no words no moment except for the occasional flicker of the wind, making their clothes roll lightly and their hair blow.

"Well that was fun." Cell grinned.

"Yeah. Care for another round?" Goku asked.

"You know I am. I've been waiting for this for a very long time Goku. And you don't have any super saiyan powers to help you now." Cell grinned.

"And you can't cheat by using anyone else's techniques." Goku added.

Cell just laughed. "Indeed, it seems almost…"

"Fair?" Goku offered.

"I spose fair could be a word, but you know I'm never fair."

"Oh I know alright."

The computer suddenly started beeping and Gohan raced over to it quickly mirai close behind him. They looked at it as it located the last two pieces needed.

"Where are they now?" Neil asked, re-entering alerted by the noise.

It was that moment Vegeta walked in, also alerted by the machine finding the missing pieces of the cross-world transporter.

"SKITTLES!" BananaGirl latched herself round his waist. He paid no attention and continued to walk, at least until she rubbed up against his ass with her side and began making odd yet frighteningly obsessive purring noises.

"What the?! LET GO OF ME!!!" He growled.

She shook her head. "Na-uh."

"Father the last two pieces have been located…" Mirai remarked, he looked back at the screen where Goku and Cell were now locked deep in another powerful battle.

"Where are they?" Vegeta demanded.

Gohan frowned and shook his arm trying to pry Jeril off. "The South City Museum." He sighed defeated as Jeril didn't let go. "Man you have Videl's strength that's for sure."

Jeril grinned up at him. "And I have everything else she does too Gohan, you know when we get alone I'll be able to show you." She winked at him.

Gohan blushed a furious red across his cheeks. "JERIL!!!" He exclaimed embarrassed.

Piccolo walked in. "So who's going on this mission?" He asked.

"We're sending Aiya, Cathowl, SaiyanAngel Princess, Chinow, Phoenix Starr and Epona." Mirai replied, he kept quiet about wanting to send a certain two because he wasn't getting the private shower time he was so used to.

"What about us?" Jeril sniffed.

Mirai sighed. "Well Krillen, Yamcha and the others are starting to click so we're going to go back to normal routines."

"Normal?" Nick blinked. "As in…" he looked at Vegeta who just grinned.

"You and me boy in the gravity room." Vegeta replied.

"And don't forget the spandex!" BananaGirl added. "NEVER EVER EVER forget SPANDEX, SPANDEX, SPANDEX!!!"

"Uhhhh riiiiiight." Mabelle blinked. "Oh no wait!! Not normal routines!!!" She exclaimed suddenly, her eyes darted over as a certain old perving turtle hermit who began to grin at her suddenly. "KRILLLLLLLLLEN!!!!" She shouted sounding just like Eighteen when annoyed.

Krillen raced in a moment later and Mabelle jumped behind him. "He's staring at me… make him stop or you're going to be cooking your own dinner tonight!"

Krillen looked at Master Roshi seeing him raced up to his old master. "You're you again? Not some little kid?" Krillen asked.

Master Roshi looked over to where Deemo was and Deemo rubbed the back of his neck. "Man I'm going to have such a bad rep when we go home."

"I'm fine. Now go get Yamcha, we're heading home shortly, best if he stays with us for a while."

"Um right…" Krillen went to leave and he noticed Mabelle looking at Master Roshi strangely. "You'll be okay won't you hon?" Krillen added.

"I'll be fine, if he tries anything he'll regret it." Mabelle replied.

"Okay. Won't be too long." Krillen left.

Mabelle walked up to Master Roshi. "You didn't tell him… why?" She asked.

Master Roshi smiled. "He only deserves to know when things get out of hand he can't treat you any different than before it will make their relationship awkward when she returns."

"So why Yamcha stay with you guys?" Bura asked.

"Yamcha, Tien, Chaoitsu, Krillen, they've all stayed under my roof before. It's best to keep them in the dark this whole thing will ruin their long formed bonds if not treated right." Master Roshi replied.

"I guess in a way it's understandable." Nick mused.

*****

Seventeen could do nothing but complain as he walked through the museum, how had he ended up back? Beats him, that silly Aiya girl and her obsession. That was why he was here, she wouldn't let go of him… he looked down to his arm where she clung to him letting out a lovesick sigh. He was also in this to blast a cell jnr or two. More than likely it would be two.

Chinow walked along her arms cross and looking more than pissed. "I thought I got out of this sort of thing." She complained.

Saiyan Angel princess skipped along happily. "Don't be like that… I'm happy you can be happy too."

Chinow glared at Nick who walked along looking at everything as he walked past it. "He's not Trunks…" She reminded.

"Oh he is in body… he defiantly is in body." Her eyes grew large and starry.

Epona was the same way, they were following him around like lovesick puppy dogs eyes gleaming. "Amen to that, just look at that ass move."

"I'm going to be sick." Chinow complained. "Where are the barf bags?"

"I wanted Kakay-chan to join us." Phoenix Starr sighed.

"He's not Goku." Cathowl reminded her. "Though in looks he sure is."

"He eats like him, thinks like him, sounds like him, so close… yet so far away." Phoenix Starr sighed.

"You know I've been thinking…" Aiya remarked to the girls behind her.

"What? Really? I knew that was something burning." Chinow replied smartly.

"Don't be mean." Cathowl scolded. "Or I'll place more Veggie-kun and Goku-kun yaoi round your bedroom walls."

"You wouldn't dare?" Chinow's eyes narrowed.

"Hello me! I was talking." Aiya frowned.

"I'm listening." Phoenix Starr smiled.

"Well they're the same Z characters we know in body yes?" Aiya questioned.

"Yes." Cathowl replied.

"Then c'mon primo time for some body groping." Aiya pointed out, "they won't blast you for it either cause there's no one home upstairs."

"It doesn't feel right though." Phoenix Starr sighed.

"Why?" Aiya asked. "Muscular, sexy, just ripe for the bodily gropage."

"It's not the same if no one's home upstairs." Cathowl sighed.

"Or it's like you knock at the door and you know it's the right house, and the person you don't want opens, cause you can't judge their reactions." A voice commented catching up to them.

"Hey Washu! Gohan! What are you two doing here?"

Gohan looked at them. "I'm safer here. Besides Washu here wanted to come along, I think we all can handle two cell jnrs."

Seventeen looked at Gohan. "Well at least you can escape." He looked at Aiya who hadn't released hold of his arm.

Gohan smiled. "Yeah gladly."

"It's GOHAN!!" A female voice screamed.

"Huh?" Gohan turned round only to be glomped to the ground by a blonde haired girl. "Yikes!!"

"Hey where'd she come from?" Chinow looked round curiously.

Gohan pulled the girl off him and her blue green eyes were large and wide staring at him with complete admiration. "Hi." He remarked.

"HI!" She greeted back loudly.

"Yes hi." He repeated his eyes darting form left to right unsure. "Um do I know you?"

Her face flashed in anger. "OF COURSE YOU KNOW ME!!!" She shouted. "You only feature like always on my bio!! And you visit me allllll the time."

"I do?" Gohan questioned.

"Yes." Her face filled up with complete lovesick puppy dog styles.

"In your dreams." Chinow muttered bitterly.

"You're so mean! Can't you see she's happy, it Gohan and she's happy." Saiyan Angel Princess glared at Chinow.

"So um remind me who are you?" Gohan asked.

"It's me… Sarah! Angel Wing's… remember."

"Another wannabe angel." Seventeen groaned. "Great…. Just great."

Angel Wing's glared at Seventeen. "You think you can get of lightly mister I saw what you did to mirai Gohan!!! YOU HAD NO RIGHT I TELL YOU!!! NO RIGHT!!!" her eyes filled up with tars as she clung to Gohan sobbing. "It was the saddest thing I'd ever seen, it wasn't fair, you were so cool too."

Gohan patted her on the back and looked at the others. "Um you go on ahead… I'll be along in a minute."

"Note for Jeril, Gohan can't resist crying women." Chinow wrote down on a pad.

Nick frowned. "Why are you doing that?"

"Well Jeril promised me a piece of Vegeta's spandex from when she grabbed him the first time in order for her to take notes on Gohan's weakness'." Chinow explained.

"Wait, you knew Gohan was coming?" Washu asked. "We only just arrived."

"Oh no, this has been ongoing for a while, from one Vegeta fan to another, we watch out for each other you know." Chinow replied.

Gohan sat Angel Wing's down and she wiped the tears away and looked up at him. "You're just the best, you know that."

Gohan blushed. "Um thanks." He motioned to her halo. "What's with that?"

"I got hit by lightening and I died. Well I think I did one moment I was one the phone talking to you quite happily and then this bolt of lightening comes through my window and then suddenly I'm like sitting in a biiiiiiiiig long cue with all these puffy cloud people, I didn't know they were people until I sat on one I thought it was a nimbus, I was wrong. I shoulda known by the color. Then when I reached King Yemma's desk, he found out I wasn't on his list so I got to come back but I told him the halo stays or else I'd threaten to the world that he has a copy of your kawaii teddy bear boxers." Angel Wing's explained. "So he let me keep it."

"Ummmm okay." Gohan sweatdropped.

"He wouldn't give me any wings though. I thought that wasn't fair, then he told me anyone who blackmails doesn't deserve wings, but I told him I only had white envelopes, not black ones and then he got mad and told me to leave and quick. But I didn't know how, so he gave me a map and it took me forever to find here, but I did." Angel Wing's grinned. "Still this shirt seeee I got wings on the shirt." She turned round and showed Gohan and back of her shirt. Light blue glittered angel wings were on the back of the shirt filling up the entire back part of the shirt.

"It's a nice shirt…" Gohan nodded slowly.

"Meh whatever." She shrugged and then hugged him. "I'm so glad we're back together."

Gohan sweatdropped. "Yeeeeees, that's nice." He looked round for the others to find that they had gone on up ahead. "So what happens now?" he asked her.

"You divorce Videl and marry me!"

"How old are you?" Gohan asked.

"Sixteen."

Gohan jumped up. "That's illegal you know."

"In your world. Mine there are countries we can go to and get married where it's all legit." She dove in to one the one the many pockets of her dark blue denim baggy jeans and pulled out a small list. "See there are just a few."

"You've got it all planned out?" he frowned. "Problem, my daughter is older than you."

"I can fix that."

"How?" Gohan asked sceptically. He didn't want Pan's age decreased, a teenage daughter, he didn't want to go through that again.

"You mean you forgot? This is what we were talking about on the phone." She complained. "Gohan you have a bad memory. I swear Goku must have dropped you when you were a baby."

Gohan sweatdropped. "No but I did use my head a few times in odd situations."

"Like the tree, when you were nothing more than the most cutest Chibi ever." She smiled. "Our son will be like that."

"SON?!" Gohan frowned. 'She's deluded.' He thought with a frown.

*****

Goku spun round and caught Cell in a scissor kick and then he moved and was on the ground underneath Cell taking his feet out from under him.

Cell's two Cell jnr's inside Toby and Deathdroid's bodies were cheering on Cell as he got up and began to counter attack Goku.

"Weeeeehehehehe CELLCELLCELLCEL L!!!" One of them bounced around excitedly.

The other lunged in to help.

"Oh no you don't!" Pan flew in kicking it in the chest knocking it back and she looked at it.

Then it hissed at her. "KILLKILLKILL!"

Both of the Cell jnrs charged in attacking Pan at once.

"PANNY!!" Goku raced to help his ground daughter When Cell caught him in a double axe hammer crushing Goku in to the ground. "This is our battle and that is hers Goku, ant to help her, then you defeat me." Cell stated sounding over confidant.

Goku looked at Pan blocking and trying to retaliate the punches, but in a body that wasn't her own and wasn't saiyan, she was having a difficult time.

"What's it going to be Goku?" Cell grinned. "Not that you have any choice at all." He smirked.

*****

*!CRASH!< /i>*

"Hn?" Sevent een's attention was drawn to the loud crashing sound and he watched Nick race ahead and in to the next room over, when he began to shout.

"CELL JUNIOR!!! HURRY!!!"

With ease Seventeen shook Aiya off he was baffled and discovered she'd only been holding him lightly after the crash her attention finally drawn away from making him an amputee.

"Finally som ething I can kill!" Seventeen raced in to the next room.

The others caught up to him quickly. Gohan and Angel Wing's included.

"What the--? " Chinow blinked quoted Vegeta on several occasion when caught off guard in strange situations.

"Cu-bone bon e…" A Cell jnr was marching round wearing a dino skull over it's head, it's eyes showing through the skull eye sockets and holding a thigh bone and swinging it round.

The other cell jnrs was laughed and swinging from the ceiling, those not used to the cell jnrs had made a hasty exit only leaving the small Trading Places group in the room with them.

"That's not on." Washu frowned.

"Yeah, it's terrible they have no respect for those poor dead dinosaurs." Saiyan Angel Princess added.

Cathowl chew ed on her bottom lip and nudged at Nick. "So you going to do anything?"

"I've never fought a Cell jnr before."

"Cu-bone bon e…??" It stopped and then looked at them. "CU-BONE!!!" Suddenly the thighbone was thrown.

Nick grabbed Epona and hit the ground as the thighbone flung over where she'd been standing.

She looked up at him. "If only you were the real Trunks-kunnie." She let out a lovesick sigh.

Nick shook his head. "You Trunks fans are impossible."

"WE ATTACK NOW!!!" the Cell jnr from the ceiling leapt down and landed on Seventeen.

He let out a growl and began to fight it. "I hate Cell!!" he shouted.

"CU BONE!!!! " Another thigh piece was thrown and Seventeen knocked it aside, the thighbone whizzed towards Washu who moved her head to the side and it spun over her shoulder and hit the wall and shattered.

"Destruction of public property. That's not nice." She growled.

"That looked cool." Cathowl grinned.

"Chi-chi's b ody, what can I say. Wait I'm in Chi-chi body… that means I can fight!!" She raced in charging towards the Cu-bone impersonating Cell jnr.

"Some cell jnrs watch to much PoKeMoN." Epona remarked as nick helped her up.

"That just looks messed up." Nick frowned.

*****

"You're the supreme Kai." J'dee whined and bounced on the spot agitated in front of Shin who was hovering in the air, despite Bee hanging on to him adoringly. "You gotta at least have a clue what we could possibly transform in to." She added.

Shin shook his head. "You're in the body of a saiyan, all I know is that the transformations for those in saiyan bodies could be typically saiyan, you might grow a tail be able to go super saiyan. Or it might mean you could do the opposite."

"Become huma n?" J'dee offered but dreading making the saiyan princess become human. Vegeta would defiantly want to kill her when she got her own body back.

"Shinie…" Be e let out a love sick sigh and still clung to him.

Shin tried his best to ignore her. "The transformations could take on an aspect of certain author's names." He commented also, though with your name I don't know what'd you'd become."

"Jermaine Du pri." She laughed.

"Who?"

J'dee blinke d. "Music Producer… never mind."

"I could become an actual BEEE!!!" Bee announced. "I'll become a fly on a wall and be able to sit there and watch everyone and learn everyone secrets!! Mwha-hahahahahaha!!!"

J'dee and Shin looked at Bee and sweatdropped.

"Riiiiiiiigh t." J'dee commented.

*****

Cell looked up form where Goku's sudden punch had sent him sprawling, he wasn't injured and it didn't really matter.

Goku let out a sudden yell as he kicked it up a notch and began to power up.

"Grandpa??" Pan blinked in surprise.

"Forgive me S'rac…" Goku whispered as his entire form began to glow and he let out the most agonising pain stricken cry.

Rocks flew, debris were formed from the energy Goku was giving off.

"Impossible… " Cell breathed as Goku began to transform. "He's only human…"

"So are you." He turned his head to the side and was sent several feet by a punch delivered by Pan.

*****

"What's dad doing?" Goten frowned looking at the screen.

Mirai only shrugged as he followed through with the instructions of Bulma for the cross-world transporter.

S'rac looked at the screen and he looked down at his hands. "I'm feeling a bit odd." He remarked.

"Odd like how?" Mabelle asked.

"Like tickli ng I think, except it's with a feather and it's all over my skin, itchy…" S'rac began to scratch.

"Don't do that. You make me feel itchy." Jeril complained.

"Kakarott im postor quit complaining." Vegeta huffed.

S'rac pouted . "I'm not an impostor I'm just in his bod-." S'rac stopped as suddenly his energy spiked. "Hey!"

"He's poweri ng up." Goten remarked.

"Take it outside or else!" Mirai growled.

"MESA DO IT!!!" DeathStorm raced in and grabbed S'rac slung him over her shoulder and raced outside.

"Okay that looked weird." Goten frowned. "Bulma carrying my dad over her shoulder… this is messed up."

Outside Deat hStorm dropped S'rac on the ground and he stood up the energy flickering round him, he sat there on his knees just looking at his hand, he sucked in a breath and tried to control his breathing.

"Yousa okays a?"

"I don't know… it feels strange…" S'rac's muscles bulged and then he held his head as he felt like a long thing strand of continuous energy flashed through his mind. He let out cry of agonising pain.

"Thisa not goodsa… Mesa gunna take coversa!" Death storm jumped out of the way.

It was a large flash of bright light and the ground became indented in a circular crater S'rac placed in the middle.

"What the?" J'dee ran up to the door and she looked outside everyone was gathering watching.

"Something's wrong with Goku…" Marron frowned. "Papa he doesn't look too good."

Vegeta growl ed. "He can't control the energy. I suggest we get back he's going to explode soon."

"No he can't!!" Goten looked on worried….

"AHHHHHHHHHH HH!!!!!"

*BOOM *

The flash of light was so blinding no one knew what to think or what to do, or even what to expect.

When, smoke cleared and the light faded, S'rac was sitting there hunched over staring at the ground breathing heavily.

"S'rac!!" Je ril, J'dee and Belle raced up to him.

As they got closer they saw his form had changed, he had fur, bright red fur, black spiky hair and dark ebony eyes.

"Super saiya n four?" Belle breathed.

"Goku…" S'ra c's tail twitched. "We're connected somehow he needs this power to defeat Cell."

"John!!!" J' dee raced back inside past everyone Vegeta growled and followed her as she raced in to the lounge, she stopped and looked at John just sprawled over the couch snoring one arm over his head the other lying limply by his side a bag of sugar on his stomach, one leg on the couch the other not. "C'mon Sei…" She walked up to him and shook him lightly. "Seisetsu…"

Outside S'ra c hit the ground, his unconscious form lay there but the fur did not vanish, nor did he power down.

"Quorky…" Ba nana Girl looked at her muse as he tugged at S'rac's tail. "That right hit Kakarott when he's down!" She cheered.

They all looked at her. "I do agree." Kari remarked, "But you know as well as I do it's not Kakarott."

"What?" Yamc ha looked at her.

"He's not Goku?" Krillen asked.

"Oh yousa so gotsa usa in trouble now!" DeathStorm remarked.

"Someone's g ot major explaining to do." Tien crossed his arms.

They looked up to see him hovered there with Chaoitsu, the two lowered to the ground and Tien saw the look Goten was giving him.

"We sensed Goku powering up, it seemed like he was about to go in to battle." Tien explained.

"Get back here!!!" Vegeta shouted.

They watched as J'dee raced past Gill tucked under arm and took to the skies quickly.

"Where's Bra off to in such a hurry and how on earth did she manage to get Vegeta that pissed off?" Krillen remarked.

Vegeta raced outside and he growled. "Stupid majo."

"Vegeta what 's wrong?" Belle looked at him.

"She saw something on the screen that disturbed her, she thinks she can handle it, being magically involved or something." He growled.

"Majo… since when did you call your own daughter majo?" Yamcha asked.

"She's not my daughter!" He snapped.

"Okay Goku's not Goku. Bra's not your daughter… someone care to explain this?" Krillen asked.

Master Roshi stepped forward. "I believe that part would be left up to me, since the original two offenders are elsewhere."

*****

Nick blinked and he stood there watching the entire thing as Seventeen held one Cell jnr to the ground by it's neck and was delivering blow after blow after blow.

Gohan grabbe d Washu before a dinosaur collapsed on her and she blinked and looked behind her and growled at the cell jnr.

"COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT!!!" She shouted and went to case it, only to have it fly upwards. "HEY!!! GET DOWN HERE!!!"

She grabbed a vase and threw it at the Cell jnr it snickered and dodged.

"Oooh this looks like fun!!" Chinow smirked and grabbed a priceless ornament and one after the other and started throwing them at the cell jnr it jumped dodged ducked, then suddenly it was hit from behind and fell to the ground.

Epona smiled seeing Nick hovering there. "Check it, forget me didn't you asshole." Nick smirked.

"Trunksie-Ku n!!! You did it!" Saiyan Angel danced round in a circle.

"Please don' t call me Trunks." He frowned and lowered himself to the ground and pulled the Cu-Bone skull off and tossed the thighbone to the side and grabbed the component. He looked back at Seventeen.

"Juuanana… G O! Juuanana, Juuanana!! Wooohooo kill maim destroy, yeeeeeaaaaaah Juuanana!!" Aiya jumped round waving pom-poms about.

Angel Wing's blinked. "Where did you get those from?"

"Hn?" Aiya looked down at the pom-poms and flashed a smile. "I brought them along in a capsule, I knew he'd be fighting so I knew he'd need more encouragement." She smiled.

"Oh yeah just look at it… he's lapping up the encouragement right there." Cathowl drooled.

They looked over as Seventeen was to the point of ramming the cell jnrs head in to the ground over and over again.

"Doesn't he just look so sexy?" Aiya sighed.

"Sure in that psycho-pathic kind of way…. Ya." Phoenix Starr added.

"Seventeen… whoooooa easy there." Gohan pulled him off the cell jnr. "The component."

Seventeen he ld his hand out in front of himself. "Who cares? I hate anything that resembles Cell."

The cell jnr looked up as the blast came out it; quickly it placed two fingers it's forehead instant transmissioning out before the blast hit.

Nick dove out of the way as the blast consumed the other cell jnr and half of the room. "FUCK!!!" He shouted angrily and glared at Seventeen after the smoke had finally lifted and the debris settled.

"We got one piece though." Epona remarked.

"That'll hav e to do for now." Gohan remarked. "Lets head back now."

*****

Trunks was writing on a piece of paper hurriedly.

"And with the next component we can bring one of you guys through?"

"Yes you just need an electrical surge like last time." Bulma explained over the cross-world radio.

"Easier said than done." Trunks frowned.

"We saw S'rac's transformation." Mirai Bulma cut in. "All you need is just a spark of that and it should be enough to cross one of us over and switch our bodies back."

"Okay I'll see what I can do." Trunks replied.

Goten stood behind the mirai of his best friend. "Is Paris there?" He asked.

"I'm here Goten." Her voice filled the speakers.

"Paris… are you okay? What happened?"

"I was at the club when my cell phone starting acting strange so I found an empty hallway and tried to call you back and then I fell backwards and then I was here." Paris explained.

"Memphis? Yo u were sucked through at Memphis? Are you sure?" Goten asked.

"Positive." Paris replied.

Jeril was sitting by where they'd lay S'rac down to rest in the lab and she looked up. "Sounds reasonable, if it has the power to give Quorky life, it certainly has the power to suck people through, and then all that chibi stuff…" She frowned. "It's some wacky club."

"Then I spose I should mention right about now Bra… er J'dee is heading that way. I can sense it." Master Roshi remarked.

"She's what? !" Vegeta growled.

"And she took Gill." Bura rubbed her chin, "what could she possibly want with that little robot?"

"Paris can I speak to either one of my mother's perhaps they might know." Trunks remarked.

"Okay." Paris replied and they could hear the radio handed over.

"Mom…. The club… what can you tell me about the club?" Trunks asked.

"All I know is it uses up a lot of energy, but it's the energy that keeps it running." Bulma replied.

Goten frowne d. "What does Gill do?" he asked.

Bura looked at Goten. "He can eat energy." She replied.

"J'dee's goi ng to shut them down." Mabelle remarked. "But does that little bot have the appetite for that much energy?"

*****

J'dee stood at the door of the Memphis club Gill at her feet...

"Blame me will he, have a weakness for buttons do I…" she grumbled in complaint. "Well this club ain't gunna get the best of me, never will I submit to a club, it will submit to me." She stalked inside.

Moments late r she then came out moments later and looked at Gill. "You hungry or not?"

Gill gave a little robotic reply and then followed her inside saying 'need energy…'

*****

Gohan lead the group back in to Capsule Corp. He stopped and noticed all except John were not anywhere to be seen but were converged in to lab. Gohan walked in.

"GOHAN!! Oh You're OKAY!!" Jeril jumped right up in to his arms knocking him flat.

"Hey stop that!! Gohan is mine I tell you!!" Angel Wing's growled.

Jeril blinke d and looked up. "Gohan, who's this?"

"Uh Jeril this is Sarah. Sarah this is Jeril… in Videl's body."

"How dare you Gohan and I have a long history together you can't just walk in here and take him form me!!" Angel Wing's growled.

Jeril crosse d her arms and raised and eyebrow. "Who's waltzing in to whose life here huh? I'm married to him, so there fore he's mine, and so you can just back off."

"NO NO NO NO NOOOOO!!! GOHAN IS MIIIIINE!!!" Angel Wing's began bouncing up and down on the spot angrily.

Shin frowned and he placed a hand in front of Jeril stopping her from lunging at the girl. "It seems our new friend is beginning a transformation."

"What?" Ange l Wing's blinked. "I am?" She started looking over her shoulder trying to see. "Oooh something coming I can feel it… But I can't see it!! So not fair!!!" She sobbed and kept turning round trying to see her back unsuccessfully. Reminding Jeril of a puppy chasing it's own tail.

"She's not staying with us Gohan." Jeril remarked. "I won't allow it."

"Jeril she's transforming this isn't the time to be discussing living arrangements."

"Oh now is the time mister." Jeril prodded at his chest. "I'm not letting anyone touch you but me buddy."

"Owwie this hurts…" Angel Wing's complained.

"Ten bucks says she's get wings." Nick remarked pulling his ball cap back on and flicking it backwards.

"That just ain't right." Epona frowned. "Trunks ball cap, hiding that gorgeous hair… not on."

"I hear ya." Saiyan Angel Princess added.

"The compone nt!!" Mirai called out grabbing their attention.

Washu handed it over and he scuttled over to the machine and began attaching it and putting it in to position.

"Miraisa cut esa when he worksa." DeathStorm grinned.

"Oooooh yea… " Saiyan Angel Princess and Epona remarked in unison.

"Mirai fans… " Chinow remarked disgusted.

"Dude I hear ya there." BanananaGirl agreed.

"We will always prevail." Kari added.

"Vegeta fans scare me…" Nick remarked.

Goten tugged at him. "Nick… can we talk?"

"Yo sure…" Nick followed to where Goten lead him.

"GAH!!!" S'r ac suddenly sat bolt up right and bumped heads with Mabelle who was checking on his she looked at him. "Ow…" He flopped back down holding his head.

Mabelle rubb ed her head. "Some warning would have been nice."

"A nightmare . I'm sorry… I couldn't help it if I dreamt cookies were going to eat me…"

"HEY I GOT WINGS!!! SOMEBODY LOVES ME!!! YEA!!!" Angel Wing's announced at her new transformation.

S'rac blinke d. "Whose the newbie?"

"We'll expla in later." Mabelle replied.

The transfor mations have begun." Shin commented causing everyone to look at him. "You all don't have much time left before it begins to effect the rest of you."

"Shinie, shi nie, shinie. Prrrrrrrrrr…." Bee rubbed up against him purring.

"Well that ruined the tremendous cliff-hanger…" Quorky remarked.

*****

To Be Continued….

R & R

~J'dee