Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Trading Places ❯ How dare they blast the pepperoni ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Trading Places

Author: J'dee

Rating: NC-15/6 (offensive language)

Genre: Humour / Drama

Idea: DBGT Pleasantville style... Two siblings are switched with the Brief siblings.

Author's Note: I'm sorry to those whom I forgot or didn't give a big role too… eventually the cast will be shrunk back down to the original four… not cause I wanna end this fic, but cause it's hard to manage so many characters… look at what happened with Boot Camp… I didn't end up updating until the end of August and the last chapter had been in February before that. Then again this fic is slowly coming to an end because I'm getting fresh out of ideas.

The Disclaimer: I give credit to Akira Toriyama for creating the Dragonball / Z characters. I however do not own them; I also don't own Orphan, Joey, Shinji, Vash, Spike, Vicious, Happosai, Sanosuke Sagara or Pikachu.

Chapter Twenty

< /p>

***How dare they blast the pepperoni!***

The music was playing as J'dee walked through the club. It was empty with only brief signs of the destruction caused from the group of them during the first time. The smooth sounds of the music were causing a relaxing atmosphere, round the empty club.

'Energy…' Gill bopped round looking for the highest power source.

J'dee's eyes darted round staring at all the large scroll like wall hangings over the walls of the Egyptian Gods and Goddess'

"You finding anything?" J'dee questioned the little robot.

'Energy to charge… here! Energy here!!'

J'dee looked over and looked at the wall and watched as it began to shift opening up a long hallway.

'Energy this way!!' Gill entered the hallway.

"I don't know about this…" J'dee frowned.

Still the battle with Cell she watched on the screen it showed Goku, in S'rac's body, but S'rac had a tail, it was the only way Goku could keep the strength.

~*~*~*~

"It's a good movie man." Nick nodded and he looked at Goten sitting in the passenger side of the car. "It's about these kids, well not kids- twenty year olds and they start up this club in a house where this pimp or drug dealer is buried. Slice and dice man, slice and dice, he was resurrected and did his revenge thing. I'm impressed some DVD's came through with the last lot of peeps crossing over." Nick was talking as he drove. "Needs more Snoop Dogg though."

Goten just nodded. He sounded like Trunks, but it wasn't Trunks and he felt lost. All they'd been through and he wouldn't know of it.

"So are you getting attached to my sister?" Nick asked.

Goten blinked and looked at Nick, sitting there in the driver's side, cap backwards, hoodie and baggy denim jeans. He actually almost made Goten convinced Trunks was there in him, just with his voice alone and the protectiveness over his sister.

"I can't answer that." Goten replied.

"Or what I'll kick your butt? Hardly. You see the problem with me being in Trunks' body is that I'm not of his mind I can only access so much emotion, so much power, I'm not him mentally only physically. Ginyu knew this when he made the body change with Goku. He was weaker in Goku's body, he had to actually become one with Goku's mind in order to gain the power." Nick remarked and he looked at Goten briefly, then back to the road ahead. "That could have been what my sister saw; Cell becoming one with John's body, actually creating a possibility of him getting stronger. Or she could of seen that Memphis was having a trade in, trade in one Dragonball slash energy robot for a great coat and a pair of shoes."

Goten looked at Nick and he smiled. The guy had a sense of humour, at least. "Your curious why I want to follow your sister aren't you? Let alone bring you along." He remarked.

"Thought crosse d my mind." Nick replied.

"Gotenks…" Goten replied.

"Gotenks…" Neil looked at him. "What did I just say? I'm not Trunks. I don't know how to fuse. Even if I could I'd take some training. The whole mind thing we wouldn't be Gotenks, we'd-"

"I know but there's something up with this club, it swallowed my girlfriend up and dragged her to your world. Yet you others arrived at Capsule Corp. and elsewhere… I'm guessing Cathowl arrived at the club, she was working there."

"Ahhhhh you think the threat of me with you and being Gotenks is enough without actually fusing. What makes you think they even know of Gotenks?"

Goten just smiled. "So what was the movie called again?"

"Yo you didn't answer my question."

"And you haven't answered mine."

"Bones." Nick replied. "It's called Bones. Now you..."

"We know them." Goten replied simply not saying anything further.

~*~*~*~

"Where'd Nick go?" Mirai frowned.

"Don't worry just push the button son." Bulma's voice spoke through the speakers.

"Okay… everyone back up…" Trunks remarked.

Jeril grabbed on to Gohan, while Angel Wing's just glared angrily. Jeril took the time to nuzzle Gohan, leaving him looking flustered and obviously feeling awkward.

Mirai pushed the button and suddenly the room lit up and electricity sparked out and S'rac let out a cry of pain, being he was forced to be the light bulb in this battery experiment.

"S'rac…" Mabelle frowned and Toby just grinned.

"That looks like it's hurting."

Belle whacked him. "Have some sympathy!!"

"For that Goku clone?!" Toby exclaimed. "As if."

"I'm *zzzzzi t* not *zzzzziiiiiit* ow… a *zziiiiittttttt* CLONE!!! *zittttttt* DAMNIT!!! THIS HURTS!!" S'rac exclaimed.

There was a few more minutes before the light faded and they blinked at a new unrecognisable form sitting on the ground blinking and looking round.

"Mom?" Mirai asked.

"MIRAISA!!!" Sh e glomped on to hum and begun to nuzzle. "IT'S MESA!!"

"DeathStorm…" He smiled suddenly, "you're you!"

"YESA! Now wesa can start a family togethersa!"

"*Ahem* Get your mitts of my son." Mirai Bulma glared.

DeathStorm looked up at her and clung on to Mirai tighter and started baring fangs and growling.

"Bulma."< p class=MsoPlainText style='margin-right:3.1pt;text-indent:.5in;tab-stops: .5in'>She turned round and looked at Vegeta and smiled.

"NOOOOOO!!!! DA MNIT COMPETION!!! I HATE COMPETION!!!" Kari cried out.

Bulma gave Vegeta a hug, despite the growls of the Vegeta fandom mob that was forming. He looked at S'rac as he stepped out of the light bulb position formed to use his energy. His fur was sticking up every which way and he shook his head and Son grinned. "Wow you gotta try that."

"I thought it hurt." Jeril remarked not letting go of Gohan's arm.

"Oh yeah man does it hurt. But after you get used to the pain, it's like completely shiznick!"

"Okay that disturbs me the way he said shiznick." Phoenix Starr frowned. "Kaky-chan does not say Shiznick."

"There was a bit of a shocker so I'm told, when Bra was going round saying Primo." Mirai Bulma replied.

"Bra…" Vegeta looked at her. "Is she okay?"

"She's fine Vegeta. She's doing great. They're keeping her out of trouble."

"Good." He let out a breath of relief. "Next we bring her back."

Bulma frowned. "Not just yet. We need the last piece for the cross-world transporter, we can't risk zapping poor S'rac of his energy. Goku needs that energy to fight Cell."

"Then I'll donate my energy." He stated stubbornly.

"Dad, mom is right if we have this last component we can bring them all back together no more one at a time thing." Mirai offered.

Gohan walked up to the large screen and began tapping away at it quickly brining up a blip. He looked at Jeril and found himself blushing as she looked up at him. "Ooooh you're so smart Gohan." She nuzzled his chest.

"Cut that out!!" Angel Wing's frowned. "My Gohan!!"

Gohan blinked and he frowned. "Hey is it just me or is the last Cell jnr hanging out at a Pizza parlour?" he brought it up on screen.

They watched as a camera brought forward the image of the last Cell jnr throwing pizza up in to the air and blasting it.

"NO!!!" S'rac jumped forward. "Scoundrel! How dare he!"

"NOSA!!! WHAT A WASTE OF PERFECTLY GOOD PEPPERONI!!!" DeathStorm exclaimed.

S'rac stepped forward his energy flickering. "How dare they blast pepperoni!!"

"He. And there's only one left." Epona pointed out.

Gohan frowned. "Okay, we got Nick, Goten and J'dee at the club, so Jeril, and myself will head there. Piccolo, S'rac you go handle the last Cell jnr."

"What about the rest of us?" Saiyan Angel asked.

"You want to be separated from Trunks?" Gohan blinked.

"Oh… Good point." She replied.

"Gohan's so smart. But why can't I come?" Angel Wing's frowned.

"You've been transformed were going to need you here to um… contact me on this, if any more transformations begin." He handed her a cell phone. "Numbers programmed in just press memory and then one."

"I have Gohan's number!!!" Angel Wing's jumped round in a circle happily.

"GOHAN!!" Jeril protested.

"Haste not waist c'mon Jeril." He grabbed her by the arm.

Piccolo looked at S'rac "You ready kid?"

"Yes!"

"MESA COMING ITSA KILLSA PEPPORONI PIZZA ITSA WILLSA DIESA!!" DeathStorm stood up.

"No you could get hurt." Piccolo stated.

"But Piccolosa… " DeathStorm frowned and then watched as an innocent crate of Pepsi (change the script) was caught in the blast. "NO!!! PEPSI!!! IT KILLED PEPSI!!!"

S'rac looked at Piccolo. "She feels my rage, just let her, I'll take full responsibility."

"Fine, but I'm not carrying her."

"Its cause she's a fan of yours isn't it?" S'rac grinned.

Piccolo's left eye twitched. "No…"

~*~*~*~

"Damn it's cold…" J'dee rubbed her arms.

'Energy…'

"Yes I know… you've been stating that for the last half an hour…" She let out a sigh and then stopped as Gill stopped.

'Energy!Energy! Energy!'

J'dee twitched. "Man I can feel it…" She put her hand on the door and pushed at it. "This place a million and one secret hallways, let's hope we can get out the way we came in."

The door opened and J'dee blinked and looked at the large glowing sphere bopping round in the middle the music pulsating from it.

'Ladies leave your man at home… the club is full of ballers and their pockets full grown…'

J'dee kicked Gill. "Cut that out."

'Energy! Not me! Energy!'

"Bwha-hahahaha… "

They looked at the giant sphere as it turned round it's coloring of a deep red exposed and the front filled up with as many eyes as it could fit, with a nose and a couple of mouths in the middle and lower part of the sphere.

"Mental note never eat lamingtons after steak sandwiches and subways."

J'dee shut the door.

"Yo what the fuck was that?" She blinked and turned round

She looked at Neil and Goten standing there, if she didn't know it was Neil all her anime obsessive dream would of come true being trapped in a never ending hallway with Trunks and Goten. Minus the hallway part and the never-ending thing too.

'Energy!' Gill rammed at the closed door.

"That thing was huge!!" Goten exclaimed. "It's like a planet… in a room. Wait how'd they get it in there? It wouldn't fit through the door."

"I think that was Umbra."

"Umbra." Neil and Goten repeated.

"Wait." Neil's left eye twitched. "Not that Mighty Orbots bad guy you try and get me remember considering I would of only been two years old when the anime screened."

"But you remember Voltron." J'dee pouted.

"Reruns sis a little thing called reruns."

"Is that what sucked Paris to your world?" Goten asked.

J'dee frowned. "No I think guest Anime spots have been filled." She motioned to each door. "Behind each door will be a certain anime character any bet."

Neil frowned. "C'mon we should head back."

"Wait no I wanna see. What if…" Her eyes grew large. "ORPHEN!! Oh MEGAMI HE'S JUST SOOOOO HOT!!!"

Neil frowned. "I can't stand that show."

*WHACK*< /p>

"Blasphemy, Orp han is just the coolest ever… after Vegeta, Spike, Goten, Vash and Yamcha!"

"Any non Dragonball characters in that list?" Neil drooled.

"Spike! Vash!" J'dee raced to the first door and yanked it open. "ORPHEN?!?" She frowned. "Drat."

The guy sat there scratching his head and looking confused. "Um… can someone explain how I got here?" he asked stepping out and J'dee shut the door disappointed. "You're not orphan!"

"No I'm Sanosuke Sagara…" He replied.

"Doesn't compt CN is slow. Haven't seen Kenshin yet." She wandered to the next door.

"Orphan?" She asked opening the door.

Sagara looked at Goten and Neil, "There's a lot of doors how long do you think she'll keep that up?" he asked.

'Energy…' Gill blipped and hobbled along.

"……" Sagara blinked.

"Meh beats me." Neil shrugged.

Goten frowned and watched as J'dee screamed and let out a breath after clobbering the little midget to the ground. "Nahhhh…" She was twitching. "Of all the people from the world of Ranma and you have to be the one behind that door. My fantasies of Ryoga have been ruined forever and ever and ever… and EVER!"

The little balding midget stood up and rubbed his head.

"Who is that?" Goten asked.

"Why are you looking at me? I don't know anything about animes." Neil replied.

"J'dee please stop that we have enough people to deal with at Capsule Corp as it is."

"Good point. Sagara, Happosai back in the rooms now." She ordered.

"No way!" Sagara crossed his arms.

Gill blipped and looked round and J'dee did too. "Oh buggar Happosai's gone… That's not good." A sweatdrop rolled down the side of her head.

"What do you mean that's not good?" Goten frowned. "J'dee what did you do?!"

"hehe…" J'dee rubbed the back of her neck. "Next door!!" She raced along.

"Oh no you don't!!!" Goten lunged at her and she let out a scream and yanked open the next door and Goten slammed through it, he looked down realising he was trapped in the door. "J'dee…"

She smiled and looked up at the guy grinning. "Look Vicious!!"

He looked hardly impressed and Goten looked up at him. "J'dee are you sure letting him out is safe?"

"I would of liked Spike but Vicious is cool, he's mondo cool in all his I'm so cool ways."

Neil gulped. "J'deeeeeee stop opening the doors!!!"

She raced door-to-door opening each one she past.

"Weeeeeee!!!"</ p>

Sagara pulled Goten out of the door. "You okay?"

"She's impossib le… really impossible." Goten replied.

"LOOOOOK SHINJI !!! KAWAII!!"

~*~*~*~

Jeril looked round the club and she frowned. "Gohan something is off…"

Gohan was staring at a wall and held his hand up, blasting an entrance to the hallway.

"Destruction of public property Gohan." Jeril scolded. "Kinda makes you even cooler than your book worm self. Say ever done it in a public place?"

"JERIL!!" He flushed and grabbed her arm and pulled her along.

"Oh so you like it rough huh?"

"GIRLIE!!!"

"AHHHH!" Jeril fell over as Happosai lunged on her and started nuzzling her chest she whacked him sending him flying off to the side. She clutched her heart and was breathing deeply. "Damn."

Gohan watched the little midget as he stayed embedded in the wall.

"J'DEE STOP THAT!!! CLOSE THAT DOOR RIGHT NOW!!!" They could hear Neil shouting.

"Uh-oh…" Gohan frowned. "Lets go."

They raced in to the hallway sprinting as fast as human standards could go, till Jeril rammed in to something hard and she looked up at a silver haired figure standing there.

"Gomen!" She said quickly. "Is our friend down there?"

"The one who released me? She is." He just walked past and Gohan frowned.

"Man I don't like him."

"I know I've seen him somewhere before."

"OHHHH I FOUND VASH!!!"

"J'DEEEEEE!!!" This time it was Goten's cry.

"Oh dear." Gohan grabbed on to Jeril and picked it up a notch racing to the scene, seeing the hall filled with strange critters and several confused looking people.

J'dee was glomped on to a blonde haired guy in a red coat with green eyes, he was rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly.

"VASH!!!' Jeril exclaimed and raced over jumping on to him on the other side. "J'dee where'd he come from?" She asked squealing.

"There." J'dee pointed to a door. "I was looking for Orphan and Spike."

"SPIKE!!" Jeril exclaimed. "One of these doors right?" She asked.

"Yep!!"

"WOOT" She raced off opening a door and jumped on to its occupant. "First off!! Alright I rule!!"

"What?!" J'dee exclaimed and looked as Spike wandered out looking down at Jeril latched round his neck. "Oh so not on!" She raced to a door and yanked it open. "ORPHAN?!" She sighed. "Nahhhh It's only Joey… damnit." She walked to the next door. And opened it. "Pikachu…" She glared at the last door in that section. "Gill?" She looked at the robot that was ramming up against the door.

'Energy…'

J'dee opened the door and screamed she hit the dirt as a wave of blue energy shot out and she looked up and blinked. "Wow… I found him…"

'Energy!' Gill raced in to the room and began to swallow energy particles over the floor.

Orphan walked out and looked round. J'dee jumped up. "Hi!!"

"How'd you do that? I've been spell casting for three days straight and you just come and open the door." He frowned. "What are you?"

"Oh she's a witch." Neil replied.

J'dee powered up an energy blast and sent it at Neil knocking him back on to Pikachu who then electrocuted Neil for crushing him.

"Ow…." Neil breathed out a puff of smoke.

'Energy!' Gill hobbled over to Pikachu.

"J'dee you have your energy…" Gohan stated. "Jeril you can let go of that guy now."

"Gohan, Spike? Spike Gohan? SO NOT FAIR!!!" She sobbed.

"I came here for the bad guys." Goten remarked and walked past them. "Time to end this once and for all."

"So do you have the sword of baltander?" J'dee asked circling Orphan.

"Why?" He asked.

"It's in runic script. I've always wanted to read what it says."

"You read runes?"

"Uh ya… I am a witch. J'dee two meaning one my real name initials and two the names of my favourite two runes. Jera and Dagaz."

"We're in another dimension aren't we?" Orphan questioned.

"Yep." She looked on after Goten and frowned. "GOTEN!!"

"Stay out of this J'dee. They took Paris."

"Always about Paris isn't it?" She asked.

He looked at her. "Not always." He left her standing as he walked up to the door at the end of the hallway.

"Be careful bro." Gohan frowned and watched as the door was opened.

~*~*~*~

Piccolo and S'rac stood their sweatdropping at the sight. DeathStorm was jumping up and down on the Cell jnr yelling obscenities at it all they made out was the occasional three p words; pizza, Pepsi and pepperoni.

S'rac grabbed the last component. "We got to blast it sometime. But it's going to be hard."

"I'll grab her you blast it. Lets finish this." Piccolo stated.

"Right." S'rac replied and powered up a blast.

Piccolo jumped in and grabbed DeathStorm in mid jump and S'rac fired a quick, powerful yet effect blast obliterating the Cell jnr.

"Mission over." Piccolo stated. "You did good."

DeathStorm looked up at Piccolo starry eyes. "Yousa think sosa?"

"Well you beat it up not us." Piccolo replied.

DeathStorm glomped Piccolo. "Yousa the besta after miraisa."

"Time to go." S'rac stated.

"Right." Piccolo placed a hand on S'rac's shoulder and he used Instant Transmission.

The three arrived back in the center of the lab and S'rac handed the piece over grinning. Mirai Bulma grabbed it happily. "This is great!!"

She raced to the cross-world transporter and began attaching it quickly.

"Now all we need is for Goku to defeat Cell and the cell jnrs and bring them back to the house so everyone we need is in the same location, it'll be easier to transport them that way."

Angel Wing's raced in. "Gohan's not answering my calls!!! He never not answers my calls, you go get him now!" She pointed at S'rac.

"Meh?" S'rac blinked. "But I just got back." He complained. "I'm hungry…"

"Mesa got some pizza." DeathStorm handed him a box and kept one for herself.

S'rac opened it up and scoffed it down easy.

"Now go!" Angel Wing's complained.

"Fine!" S'rac placed two fingers to his forehead and locked on to a ki and instant transmissioned to the location.

~*~*~*~

It was the final blow and Goku stood over Cell's unconscious form, he raced up to Pan and pulled her up and she looked up at him and smiled. "You did it grandpa."

"Yeah lets get all three of them back now."

"Okay."

Pan and Goku, gathered Cell and his two Cell jnr lackey and instant transmissioned back to where the others were waiting at J'dee and Neil's house.

Goku blinked. "Hey where are Master Roshi and Mirai Bulma?"

"Trunks got them and sent them back, he's just contacted us it's our turn." Bulma replied.

"We're going home?" Pan asked happily.

"We're going home!!" Bra exclaimed and bounced up and down grabbing the other's girl's hands and jumping up and down excitedly.

Videl smiled. "Finally."

~*~*~*~

"JERIL!!!" Gohan exclaimed.

She looked at him and battered her eyelashes. "Jealous Gohan?" She teased.

"No!" He huffed and crossed his arms. "I'm not jealous."

"If you two are having a domestic don't involve me." Spike remarked.

Gohan glared at Jeril. "Let go of him Jeril."

"Or…"

"Or else?"

"Or else what?"

Gohan grabbed her and pulled her off him, and she gasped as he had her pinned up against the wall his hands holding her by the upper arms.

'Wow he's so cute when he's mad.' She thought to herself.

"Or else…" He repeated.

"You can't hurt me Gohan. You can never hurt me." She grinned like she held some sort of trump card. "After all you have Angel Wing's don't you?"

"Jeril… you're not jealous are you?" He asked grinning.

"No!" She huffed.

"Good." He smirked.

"Good!" She repeated.

"I'm tempted to almost start what I finished those few days ago…"

"Huh?" She blinked as he leaned close, she could feel the blush reach in her cheeks as he kissed her. 'Oh wow… he's kissing me! Not Videl but me! Shibby!'

"GOHAN!"< p class=MsoPlainText style='margin-right:3.1pt;text-indent:.5in;tab-stops: .5in'>

Gohan blinked and pulled back suddenly and looked at S'rac standing there. "S'rac… uh hi."

S'rac frowned. "Jeril… bad." He scolded.

"What?" She feigned innocence.

J'dee pouted. "So not fair why won't Goten kiss me?"

"Cause I'd try to kick his ass." Neil replied.

"Oh shut up." She crossed her arms.

"We should get Goten…" Gohan blushed and walked off ahead.

"Man that looked wow." J'dee grinned.

Jeril fanned herself. "He can be a nasty saiyan at times!! Yay nasty Gohan sexy Gohan!!"

Spike looked at Orphan the two shook their heads. "Women…" they remarked in unison.

"GOTEN!" They heard Gohan's shout.

"Goten?!" J'dee breathed.

She raced down the hall and entered the room where Goten had been aiming for and skidded to a halt, slamming in to a petite female form.

"Hi…" She grinned and twisted some hair round her figure.

J'dee gasped as she felt a circle of energy crush her round her sternum. She looked over to see Gohan and Goten already on the ground. She looked up at the female figure.

"How could you? He loves you."

The female just smiled and stood there several tubes behind her, each holding their real forms, with the minds of the GT characters that were switched. Her partner perched in a comfy chair and letting is swivel round and round.

S'rac and Jeril raced in to there rescue only to have S'rac stop short seeing his body in a tube and with a tail.

"Jeriiiiil." He whined.

Jeril stood there staring at the young women. "Paris?" She was just sitting in the chair comfy. "Marron?" Twirling a strand of blonde hair round her finger. "Why?"

~*~*~*~

"What do you mean they're not here?!" Vegeta exclaimed.

"THEY'RE NOT HERE!!!" Mirai Bulma screamed.

"Where are they?!" Vegeta demanded.

"Father they crossed over, we saw it on the screen… they just didn't arrive here." Mirai tried to reason with his father.

"Well then make them!!"

~*~*~*~

Angel Wing's, Saiyan Angel Princess, Bee, Aiya and Cathowl sat outside the room, all the extra guests locked out to prevent any glomping of original characters when they returned.

"That's so evil." Bee complained.

"All of them in there…" Aiya sighed.

"Trunks…" Saiya n Angel Princess let out a defeated sigh.

"Kaky and Veggie…" Cathowl remarked.

"Gohan's not answering my calls." Angel Wing's hung up the phone and looked at them.

~*~*~*~

Inside the room were all the original characters from Shin to Turles. But by the yelling they could tell those in the real world had landed somewhere else.

"That's my sister out there somewhere!!" Seventeen was shouting.

Shin hovered there for a long moment. "We have to determine where they landed."

"I'm on to it." Mirai Bulma remarked.

"If anything happens to my daughter…" Vegeta's voice was low and threatening.

~*~*~*~

Outside Capsule Corp. Washu, BananaGirl, Kari, Chinow, Bura, DeathStorm and Phoenix Starr were watching the battling cartoon cloud of Toby and Deathdroid over something else extremely trivial, remarking play stations or X-box.

"Skittles sound s mad… now is the time to rummage through his room and find out if he is a boxers or briefs person!" BananaGirl announced.

"Easier said then done. Piccolo is guarding the house, he doesn't need to be in the room to hear them." Kari replied.

"This sucks, the leather pants and rope won't ever get another use again." Chinow sobbed.

"I do believe the rope never got a first round." Bura remarked.

"Mesa left pizza in the lab…" DeathStorm sighed.

"I can't wait to see Kaky-kun back in his original body." Phoenix Starr grinned.

Washu got the biggest grin across her face. "Finally I'll be able to glomp the real him."

"Naaaaaahhhh!!" They watched as Deathdroid lay twitching on the ground while Toby pent his time jumping up and down on his stomach.

"What are they fighting about this time?" Bura sighed.

Mabelle walked out of the house and she had the group from outside the lab. "There appears to be a situation." She stated.

"Ooh does it involve skittles and bathtub full of skittles?" BananaGirl asked.

"Are you serious?" Mabelle frowned.

Quorky raced over having Mirai Bulma throw a vase at him. "You perverted little monkey!!!"

"QUORKY!! BAD!" BananaGirl scolded. "Leave the whore alone."

"Toby Deathdroi d STOP THAT NOW!!!" Mabelle shouted at them.

They paused suddenly and Toby landed on Deathdroid's stomach one more time. For good measure more than likely.

"What's wrong Belle?" he questioned.

"They didn't arrive back in the lab. Trunks thinks they landed back in the club." Mabelle replied.

"S'rac hasn't returned has he?" John asked yawning and stretching.

"None of them have." Mabelle replied.

"Well it looks like it's back to the club then." Bura remarked.

"Good I need to pick up my pay check." Cathowl commented.

"So wesa just go? Without any Z senshisa?" DeathStorm questioned.

"We have Chi-chi, Bulma, Juuhachigo, Cell, two cell jnrs and Pan." Chinow remarked. "It's gotta mean something, for strength…. Minus Bulma…"

"Hey!!" Kari protested.

"Sure it means we're screwed." John replied. "I'm no good until I get my Juuhachigo or my sugar." He added.

"Belle give him a kiss." Toby remarked. "Inspire him. Give him fearful Cell qualities."

*TWHACK! *

"WHAT?!" Belle looked at Toby twitching on the ground.

"Lets just go." Washu stood up. "We need Goku back to normal!"

"KAKY-CHAN *tru mpet sounds* WE'RE COMING!!" Phoenix Starr announced.

~*~*~*~

"So what now?" J'dee looked at Jeril and S'rac the three of them tied up with ki dampers round a pillar... Neil, Goten, Gohan unconscious but near by tied up separately to another pillar.

Marron was standing under the tube with Trunks under it. The liquid floating round it making him more than pissed off as he thumped on the glass.

"Marron!!"

"How weird does that look to you? J'dee?" Paris grinned. "Truth have it I've been here since you first pushed that button. It switched many worlds, thus creating a gateway in this club, I infected this body first and left an egg like essence hanging round, then infecting Marron…"

Gohan groaned lightly - a sign he was slowly regaining consciousness.

Jeril jumped and the ki dampers zapped her. "OW! Gohan! C'mon if anytime you need to be a reeeeeal hero be one now!!"

"I left plenty of clues…" Paris continued… "A lot of little chibi's… and…"

"A giant baby…" J'dee nodded. "Baby… Bebi… I get it."

"No I like my body I don't want to be infected!! S'rac complained.

Gohan's eyes flickered open and he looked at the tubes. Trunks stopped pounding on the glass and looked at him.

Marron turned round. "Gohan's awake."

Gohan looked at them. "I don't understand."

"IT'S BEBI!! GOHAN!!! SMIT HIM!" Jeril bounced about.

"Fuck." He breathed.

"Potty mouth!" Jeril scolded.

"The doors are actual doors to each of those animes, but you had them trapped in-between. Poor Orphan." J'dee sniffed.

"Enough with the Orphan obsession." Paris frowned. "Yes they were doors and they still are doors and I'm going to send an essence to each one to take their strongest for my own."

"Orphan, Shinji, Vicious, Spike, Umbra, Happosai, Vash… and Joey??? Sure I love that guy but he's no Yugi…"

The door was booted open. "Its cause the spirit is strong and it's inside the puzzle not the body… so they take the best friend instead."

"TOOOOBY!!!" J' dee bounced. "HI!!"

"I've come to collect my friends and my body thank-you." Toby growled and looked at the two infected GT girls.

"Where is everyone else?" Jeril asked.

"They got distracted by the anime gathering in the hallway a whole heap of their favourite characters from different shows in one place."

"J'dee…" S'rac sighed. "Just had to open allllll those doors didn't you?"

"Orphan." She repeated and grinned.

~*~*~*~

To Be Continued…

R & R

Okay for those in this fic that aren't tied up with the Bebi-ness pick a fave but yet strong anime character to glomp and I'll give you some glomping time just to make things interesting and as an apology for not featuring all of you majorly.

~J'dee